PDA

View Full Version : I've created a handy guide to LOTB Characters and their Effects!

Deathbat6120
07-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Simply put, this guide details all the characters in the game and their effects.
I've mainly focused on Buffs and Debuffs as, when it comes to challenges and events, scrolling through characters to find those with a particular effect is a lengthy process. Simply find the effect you're after, and it'll tell you all the characters that can use that effect, grouped into their classes.

Eventually, I plan on adding in the stats for each character at lvl 100, but that will take a long time. I'm currently focusing on Passives and Effect explanations.

JUNE 2020 UPDATE - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao5v5gIxiFAgDUJr9zexI12nC1OqXD-/view?usp=sharing

Also, I made a little Talisman Guide a while back. It'll be updated just like the Character Guide, so make sure to check back if you're interested!
It's still in a bit of a state right now, but I'll get that sorted out soon. (Outdated atm, I'll fix it when I've got some time)

TALISMAN GUIDE - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zCm9jXXy7yvRduwxkI2hOBdFNT1dPp-t

desprezo
08-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Here you go :)
Nice job.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14SlvmPG_cmTOmYAW9gp67UWms-bkp1VP

Deathbat6120
08-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Awesome, thank you so much! There's a new update to it which I'll release when the next event starts, because clever me forgot to take into account passive effects lol. It'll be posted to the Reddit and on the FB post :)

infinite dreamer
08-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Awesome job Deathbat! Really useful reference and nice work with the colors! (trooper request sent)

scott-5496
08-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Nicely done. That is a very helpful resource which is much improved compared to my scribbles on paper!

Tim28213
08-02-2018, 05:26 PM
This is great! I've been working on one but it has been slow going and is far from complete. I really appreciate what you've done here.

Deathbat6120
08-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Thank you so much, everyone! I'm really glad it's helping! If you notice any errors or if there's anything you think I should add, please do let me know and I'll be happy to add it in. I'll be updating this often, just so everyone gets the most up-to-date info. I'll also be making lists of what characters are best to use for events! :)

Sidney
08-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Very Nicely done! Putting something like this together has been on my list! Thanks for freeing me up to do other projects... :D

Knut-3112
08-11-2018, 08:48 AM
This is great! Thank you! Will certainly help a lot.
Strange that I couldn't open it on the phone - it said the file is in trash. On the PC, however, it opens without a problem.

Deathbat6120
08-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Glad to hear it's helped!
As for the mobile issue - I have no idea lol. I only really use pc so I don't know how it works on phones. I'll take a look into it though :)

Deathbat6120
08-16-2018, 11:17 AM
Hi all, just a quick update. Now that I can post links, I'll be leaving the most up-to-date version at the top so it's easy to find. I'll let everyone know when the list is updated and the links are changed. As always, if there's anything I've missed or something you'd like me to add in, please let me know!

Deathbat6120
08-22-2018, 09:34 AM
22nd August update is now at the top of the thread - Including the new Benjamin Breeg Eddie.

StevBrennan
08-24-2018, 07:43 AM
awesome work, thanks a lot

desprezo
08-27-2018, 04:19 PM
Thanks again, very helpful :)

Maybe you could add a list of passive effect by toon?

Deathbat6120
08-27-2018, 06:13 PM
Thanks again, very helpful :)

Maybe you could add a list of passive effect by toon?

I'll see what I can do :)

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Deathbat, I worked on something similar for quite a while. But your work is so much better ... and more complex than mine.
Thank you 🙏🏻 for posting and sharing it. I will use it next time when there is an event to fulfill using specific effects (if I‘m able to login somewhen after the servers broke down...)
Cheers mate 🤟🏻

Deathbat6120
09-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Deathbat, I worked on something similar for quite a while. But your work is so much better ... and more complex than mine.
Thank you ���� for posting and sharing it. I will use it next time when there is an event to fulfill using specific effects (if I‘m able to login somewhen after the servers broke down...)
Cheers mate ����

No worries mate, really glad to hear that it's helped! \m/

babychaos
09-09-2018, 08:07 AM
I agree - helpful guide that - I've previously had to search through various posts to work out. Nicely collated.

Adam-4889

kryton
09-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Thank You for your hard work Deathbat. Very handy guide.

Is there another Thread that explains or gives definitions for all the effects,buffs and debuffs?

Deathbat6120
09-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Thank You for your hard work Deathbat. Very handy guide.

Is there another Thread that explains or gives definitions for all the effects,buffs and debuffs?

No worries, glad to help!
There is one on the Legacy Of The Beast Subreddit, but it's a little outdated. I've been thinking of adding a section to the guide to explain what each effect does, as I get this question often, but may take a while to do.

EDIT - Just decided, I'm gonna do it anyway, just for you and everyone who asked :)

StevBrennan
09-17-2018, 10:56 AM
any chance of having an update on all the new chars? (Horus , Aset, Soulless... and so on)
also some older like the corrupt Harpy are not inside.
that's not moaning, i really love this list and your work :D

Deathbat6120
10-02-2018, 08:07 PM
any chance of having an update on all the new chars? (Horus , Aset, Soulless... and so on)
also some older like the corrupt Harpy are not inside.
that's not moaning, i really love this list and your work :D

They've had adjustments??? I didn't realise! I'll work on that for the next update! Also, corrupt harpy comes under masked harpy because i f*cked up lol. Didn't realise they had different names. I'll change that for next time. Cheers for the heads up!

Also, speaking of update, here's 2nd October's update, including Baroness Redan and the new update that was done like an hour ago!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YYD2_NFRPQzCCmCRgpdtaFqcYM8CX6Kr

StevBrennan
10-18-2018, 01:12 PM
oh mate, great work again!!!

And no, they did NOT have an update, but in the version i used, (Wednesday 22nd August, 9:58am),which was the last i found in your first post, they was not inside. so all fine now :D
keep on your great work!

Deathbat6120
10-18-2018, 08:31 PM
oh mate, great work again!!!

And no, they did NOT have an update, but in the version i used, (Wednesday 22nd August, 9:58am),which was the last i found in your first post, they was not inside. so all fine now :D
keep on your great work!

Ohhh, gotcha! I was worried I'd missed a tuning update, since I only realised they were happening a few months ago lol
Thank you again, I really appreciate it! I'll have the next version out early next week, so all the new characters will be included :D

Deathbat6120
11-02-2018, 03:17 AM
30th October update now at the top of the thread, just in time for the new event. :)

StevBrennan
11-02-2018, 08:08 AM
This is a fantastic update, thanks a lot!
btw: any chances to get the versions between in future ;) for me it was a big step from 2nd to 30th without the 19th :D

Deathbat6120
11-02-2018, 10:34 AM
This is a fantastic update, thanks a lot!
btw: any chances to get the versions between in future ;) for me it was a big step from 2nd to 30th without the 19th :D

No worries, glad it helps!
I try to release them when these Challenge Events come out, but if you'd prefer, I'm more than happy to post the updates in between those events here :)

scott-5496
11-02-2018, 11:15 AM
Hats off to you. You are doing some great stuff here and this is a massive help to all in the community - nice one and thanks again for putting in the time and effort!

Deathbat6120
11-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Hats off to you. You are doing some great stuff here and this is a massive help to all in the community - nice one and thanks again for putting in the time and effort!

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it! I'm just really glad I can help the community, as you guys on here have helped me a huge amount and I wanted to give back in any way I could. :D

StevBrennan
11-02-2018, 12:23 PM
btw, i know it is a LOT OF work, but it would be a great help and update if it would be possible to add the chances and costs for the buff
just an idea mate

btw: added you to my troopers (i am icerain-9695)

Deathbat6120
11-02-2018, 12:53 PM
btw, i know it is a LOT OF work, but it would be a great help and update if it would be possible to add the chances and costs for the buff
just an idea mate

btw: added you to my troopers (i am icerain-9695)

Funny you should mention that. I've been considering adding something like this for a while, and I've got a few ideas on how to lay it out. As it's a lot of work though and I've still got the passives and explanation sections to finish, if I do add something like that, it won't be for a while. I'll definitely see what I can do though!

Also, cheers for the add! Just accepted you :)

Wyphy
11-02-2018, 12:56 PM
It seems like every update is like a new spreadsheet, I guess, with a different URL, but why must it change? It's not like it's massively hard for me to change a bookmark, but it's a little annoyance.
I use other Google doc stuff, that's even editable by others, and I've never had to change the bookmark in over 2 years; I've never made Google spreadsheets, so maybe I just don't understand how they work.

I appreciate all the work you've done, and you have my thanks.

Deathbat6120
11-02-2018, 01:02 PM
It seems like every update is like a new spreadsheet, I guess, with a different URL, but why must it change? It's not like it's massively hard for me to change a bookmark, but it's a little annoyance.
I use other Google doc stuff, that's even editable by others, and I've never had to change the bookmark in over 2 years; I've never made Google spreadsheets, so maybe I just don't understand how they work.

I appreciate all the work you've done, and you have my thanks.

Unfortunately, yes. When I do the updates, I save them as a new file in case I screw up and need to go back and do it again. Then, when I upload to Google Docs, I have to upload the new file. Even if I didn't make a new file and only used the one file, re-uploading the newer version would still replace the original and cause a new link. I know it's really inconvenient, but I don't really have a way around it, as this is the first time I've created such a thing and uploaded it. As a note, I prefer doing the work offline and then uploading it online then, so if I don't have internet, I can still work on them.

I really appreciate that, thank you.

StevBrennan
11-07-2018, 06:51 AM
found another missing toon:
The Warrior Allied Soldier (Party Reviver) with Lifesteal and Health block but also Increase Magic Resistance and Revive (random ally full HP or also all allies with full HP)
passive: grant increased MAX HP and ATK
is he new?

Deathbat6120
11-07-2018, 07:25 AM
found another missing toon:
The Warrior Allied Soldier (Party Reviver) with Lifesteal and Health block but also Increase Magic Resistance and Revive (random ally full HP or also all allies with full HP)
passive: grant increased MAX HP and ATK
is he new?

I'll get onto fixing that as soon as possible! Cheers!

Deathbat6120
11-08-2018, 07:11 PM
9th November's update is now at the top of the thread! This includes the 8 NEW CHARACTERS (Devs, pls slow down. Too many in one go.) and all the relevant info.
I'm certain I've missed something, but with so much info, I can't tell what. If you see anything, let me know!

Link to save you scrolling back to page 1 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rHiiKGVg639T5byfyRrsgVs7ttRnJ5pG

As a side note - There are way too many characters healing and removing beneficial effects. I nearly need a new line to fit them all in lol.

StevBrennan
11-09-2018, 11:22 AM
aaaaand ...got it, thx again :D

Rigo
11-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Great job. Thanks a lot.

Lord-7618
11-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Itīs an amazing job, I check it out whenever thereīs a hit x times using y.. Thanks Death, really useful!

Deathbat6120
11-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Itīs an amazing job, I check it out whenever thereīs a hit x times using y.. Thanks Death, really useful!

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it and I'm really glad it's useful! :D

And thank you to everyone else for your comments too. I'll try get the other tabs done as soon as possible!

Ancient Mariner
11-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Well done! Thanks for sharing this useful file Death, you're always the best when it comes to being helpful :)

Deathbat6120
11-12-2018, 11:45 AM
New update is now at the top of the thread! I've completely finished the Explained tabs, with the exception of one effect - Deflect Shield. If you can help with that, please let me know!
Next on the list will be adding in Final Frontier Eddie and finishing off the Passives tab before I go to adding in skill chances for each characters.

Link to guide to save time scrolling - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gr_-wg_jJ8inCZQO0C4xVKc9-F_OekbX

On a helpful side note - I now have all talisman sets required for missions. If you need Lightning/Pred, Rage/Hunter, Zone, etc. so if you need a hand with that, please let me know!

Cheers guys, and enjoy the guide!

StevBrennan
11-12-2018, 11:48 AM
all missions completed yesterday, but thank you :D
just downloading the new file and i'm excited :D

Deathbat6120
11-23-2018, 02:45 AM
New guide update's ready, right in time for the return of The Beast! Hope it helps out for the challenges!
LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XTa3i-F7HQGKdmgDGSCzVB-9FtxQdUIp
(Link is also at the top of the thread.)

fred10141988
11-23-2018, 05:53 AM
New guide update's ready, right in time for the return of The Beast! Hope it helps out for the challenges!
LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XTa3i-F7HQGKdmgDGSCzVB-9FtxQdUIp
(Link is also at the top of the thread.)

You are AWESOME!!!

Deathbat6120
12-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Hey guys! Just for those wondering, the updated guide will be out later today, featuring ALL of the new Night City characters and updates to previous characters made in the December Tuning update. Hope you're all enjoying Night City!

Esquatcho
12-05-2018, 11:27 AM
@Deathbat6120, from the night city mega event I've noticed that SoL Eddies power move to lower fury generation isnt in your list :)

Edit: And assassin demon spawn for toxic burns and gunner ninja for reduce fury?

PS LOVE your work!

Deathbat6120
12-05-2018, 03:17 PM
@Deathbat6120, from the night city mega event I've noticed that SoL Eddies power move to lower fury generation isnt in your list :)

Edit: And assassin demon spawn for toxic burns and gunner ninja for reduce fury?

PS LOVE your work!

From the subreddit? The table there on my Night City post has him down for Lower Fury. Unless you mean the guide, in which case I'll have a quick look. I'm starting work on it right now, so I'll check.

Also, I definitely missed Demon Spawn out. Not sure how, but now we all know he's useful here lol :)

And thank you! I really appreciate it! :D

Deathbat6120
12-05-2018, 06:34 PM
After 3 long hours... The new Guide Update is here! There's a link at the top of this thread and I'll post it below too for you all!
There's a lot of new info to take in, so let me know is something's missing!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lcbh5jsOGBgR62urSZBgPnquQo8jCk59

Also, checked Assassin Demon Spawn in the guide and in the game... He doesn't use Toxic Burns at all. Ibuki has always been in reduce fury, she's under Lower Fury Gen. Hope this helps guys :)

Stormcrow379-5310
12-05-2018, 07:17 PM
Thank you so much for all your work Deathbat6120, really appreciate it!

scott-5496
12-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Very nice work. Cheers

xxxphantomfreakxxx
12-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Dude for the most part yours is just Eddie related, therefore its incomplete
and not so easy for most people to use whether they're on a phone, tablet or computer

I've been working on a Rich Text Document that list all Eddies and allies that's likely just missing a few debuffs and passives....which honestly is what players are after for events with those Skill Missions

Deathbat6120
12-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Dude for the most part yours is just Eddie related, therefore its incomplete
and not so easy for most people to use whether they're on a phone, tablet or computer

I've been working on a Rich Text Document that list all Eddies and allies that's likely just missing a few debuffs and passives....which honestly is what players are after for events with those Skill Missions

Every character is included, with every buff, debuff, and I'm working on the passive tab, though the effects they grant are noted. I could understand difficulty navigating with mobile devices as it's a huge spreadsheet, but on a computer it's easy to use and view. I'm not understanding what the issue is here?

Sorry man, I've tried my best here for everyone.

Edit - Screenshot. Guide's at 75% view and scrolled down on List of Characters Tab. Just an example, below these are every other character.

StevBrennan
12-27-2018, 10:41 AM
...and we others love your list and work ;)

WickermanBR
12-27-2018, 05:31 PM
Hei Deathbat,

this list is sensational, congratulations to you for the great work that you have made available to do. I had never seen anything like it, it helped me a lot to organize the Eddies I have and the ones I lack, also with the allies. List very well elaborated and easy to visualize.

Now let me help, and I'm sorry if I'm talking silly, but, where is the Sentinel Troll?

kkkreg5
12-27-2018, 05:56 PM
Thanks for taking the time Deathbat. This is a great tool!

Deathbat6120
12-27-2018, 11:30 PM
Hei Deathbat,

this list is sensational, congratulations to you for the great work that you have made available to do. I had never seen anything like it, it helped me a lot to organize the Eddies I have and the ones I lack, also with the allies. List very well elaborated and easy to visualize.

Now let me help, and I'm sorry if I'm talking silly, but, where is the Sentinel Troll?

Cheers for the support! I really appreciate it.

Just checked for the Troll, and it looks like I've accidentally missed it out. I've got to add The Banshee in too, so when I get a chance to go and update the guide, I'll make sure to add them both. Thanks for spotting that! :)

WickermanBR
12-31-2018, 01:35 PM
Glad to help.
After all, you've already done the heaviest part, no problem remembering one or another character to help.
There are so many out there ...

Deathbat6120
01-03-2019, 03:25 PM
New update is now out! Added characters released over the last few weeks since the start of December. Also fixed a few descriptions and finally filled in Final Frontier Eddie's effects.
Link is at the top and also here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AiRWvjdSp1-7zHBWulRc1M_dfoMke75Q

Also, I made a Talisman Guide at the request of one of the Redditors over at the LOTB Subreddit. If you're interested in learning what each talisman does and where to find it, I'll link it here and at the top as well. That hasn't been updated just yet, I've simply got to add in the Inspiration tallies.
LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zCm9jXXy7yvRduwxkI2hOBdFNT1dPp-t

Sorry it's been a while between updates. Other than Christmas stuff, I've been fairly unwell as of late. As always, if you have any comments/suggestions/fixes/etc, feel free to let me know and I'll make sure it's sorted as soon as possible.

Cheers for all you support! \m/

iPoop
01-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Wow, thank you for the talisman guide Deathbat! Very useful reference indeed!!

scott-5496
01-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Once again well doen to you and for the time and effort spent to keep this great resource up to date for us all.

Cheers to you and I hope you are feeeling much better now.

Wyphy
01-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Just a suggestion, might want to have a page where they're grouped by color.

You seem to be missing a few (descriptions may not be verbatim) :
Burning 2 35% chance to apply physical Burn on Perfect Hit
Heal 3 Grants Healing Wind skill to wearer. This skill will heal all allies based on their max HP and grant the caster an extra turn
Inspiration 2 45% chance to extend the duration of Beneficial effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect attacks; Lower the duration of Beneficial effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each action
Rush 2 Increases Special by 25% of Defense
Shock 2 35% chance to apply Shock on Perfect Hit

I think I'm missing some too, but other than those listed, my list matches yours.
There might also be Eternity and Revenge, I don't know if someone used the wrong name, or I just haven't seen them, but I've seen these referenced somewhere.

Also handy would be a page with the maxed stats for each type.
Pic from my spreadsheet (I think these are correct)

Deathbat6120
01-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Just a suggestion, might want to have a page where they're grouped by color.

You seem to be missing a few (descriptions may not be verbatim) :
Burning 2 35% chance to apply physical Burn on Perfect Hit
Heal 3 Grants Healing Wind skill to wearer. This skill will heal all allies based on their max HP and grant the caster an extra turn
Inspiration 2 45% chance to extend the duration of Beneficial effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect attacks; Lower the duration of Beneficial effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each action
Rush 2 Increases Special by 25% of Defense
Shock 2 35% chance to apply Shock on Perfect Hit

I think I'm missing some too, but other than those listed, my list matches yours.
There might also be Eternity and Revenge, I don't know if someone used the wrong name, or I just haven't seen them, but I've seen these referenced somewhere.

Also handy would be a page with the maxed stats for each type.
Pic from my spreadsheet (I think these are correct)

Cheers for spotting that! Not sure how I missed those (Except from Inspiration, which released just after I finished it), but I'll make sure to add those in as soon as possible. I'll make sure I get onto those improvements as soon as possible.
Cheers \m/

Deathbat6120
01-05-2019, 08:57 PM
New update - Basically, I screwed up somewhere in November, and it affected the Shields and Character Stats section of the Buffs tab. I was gonna wait for more new stuff to come in before I posted it, but it affected a lot of characters, so I had to fix it. I'm about 99% sure I've fixed it all, but if you happen to use those sections, please make sure to double check.

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JNe6TUtIqRtwAj-i0UjUAtJ6HoOvRtZ0

Cheers guys. \m/

Deathbat6120
01-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Messed up again. So sorry guys. It was the same issue as last time, just with a different part of the buffs tab. It's fixed now, and hopefully this problem won't re-appear.
LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHWgyPrAPJK6Lz1FR6H6KHFXZcemha6O

Cheers \m/

Deathbat6120
01-12-2019, 09:21 PM
NEW UPDATE!
Yeah, I know, another one. This one's a pretty big one though.

-Firstly, the Passives tab is all finished! Huge thanks to kkkreg5 for helping to fill in 99% of the missing characters.
-Added in and fixed the info for a few characters. Some of the NC and Phantom Dungeon characters were missing stuff in some tabs.
-Sorted out that whole problem with the missing character debuffs (Heal Reduction being the worst case)
-Added a little thing for every single characters skills. When you look at skills, you'll immediately be told if they're caused by a character's passive - (P)
-Re-organised a whole lot.

Hopefully this'll be the last main update until the Tuning Notes for this month.
Cheers for all your help and support, everyone. I greatly appreciate it. \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DTLVhGiQ6qSUEbaHfsRocwpTEGr4YrAD

aidinia
01-13-2019, 12:36 PM
Hi.. I'm new at this, I hope I'm not stepping out of line.
First of all, Thank you! This is incredible helpful for events and misions, I've been searching for each skill or buff on google, every time that I want to clear a mission, and it was so stressful, this sheet is amazing.
Now.. I took the liberty of "adding" new columns in the Buffs and Debuffs pages with the talismans that could offer them, because sometimes I don't have a character that has some ability, but I can use a talisman instead. (Currently, I'm trying to do the events, and I don't have a good character that freezes, but I have the talismans ;) )
I created a copy of your sheet, I put the link here, if you like what I've done, you can copy the columns H-L and add them into your sheet (I used the same font that you have, but in black, so people can distinguish the characters from the talismans) I also pinned the first column so you can see which buff/debuff are you in at all times.
Then again, if you don't like it, and got offended I'm sorry, and I just use this myself.

Cheers

PS: All the information about talismans features, I took it from your other sheet (the talisman sheets) so I trusted that is ok.
PS2: Apparently I'm too new to post links, so if you are interested let me know and I can give you the link by other means, or wait the 7 days I need to be able to post links

Deathbat6120
01-13-2019, 02:54 PM
Hi.. I'm new at this, I hope I'm not stepping out of line.
First of all, Thank you! This is incredible helpful for events and misions, I've been searching for each skill or buff on google, every time that I want to clear a mission, and it was so stressful, this sheet is amazing.
Now.. I took the liberty of "adding" new columns in the Buffs and Debuffs pages with the talismans that could offer them, because sometimes I don't have a character that has some ability, but I can use a talisman instead. (Currently, I'm trying to do the events, and I don't have a good character that freezes, but I have the talismans ;) )
I created a copy of your sheet, I put the link here, if you like what I've done, you can copy the columns H-L and add them into your sheet (I used the same font that you have, but in black, so people can distinguish the characters from the talismans) I also pinned the first column so you can see which buff/debuff are you in at all times.
Then again, if you don't like it, and got offended I'm sorry, and I just use this myself.

Cheers

PS: All the information about talismans features, I took it from your other sheet (the talisman sheets) so I trusted that is ok.
PS2: Apparently I'm too new to post links, so if you are interested let me know and I can give you the link by other means, or wait the 7 days I need to be able to post links

Hi there,
No worries at all! I'm really glad the guide is useful for you! I put it together just for everyone to use as they like. Whether they edit it or not to use as their own personal guide, or whether they just view it when they need it, I honestly don't mind. I'm just glad that it's of use to everyone in one way or another.

As for our own version of the guide, there's a good chance that if I added it as a permanent section to the guide, it would most likely be on the Talisman guide rather than the Character guide, simply because I prefer them being separate. I need to work on that Talisman guide anyway, since there's about 3 talismans missing and I gotta fill in the 4-set skills and other stuff like that. If you're cool with me doing that, then I can go ahead and add a Event Challenges section with all the relevant talismans from your guide.
As for the link to it, if you've got an email, you can send it through to me there and I can post it for you :)

Cheers

Deathbat6120
02-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Been a while, so here's the new update! Covering the January tuning updates, Ancient Mariner and a few other little bits. As usual, if you see something missing or incorrect, let me know and I'll fix it asap. Cheers for all your support guys!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nJUEqUN8qzTIMO_pK1NvTTwQkFqZSqyn

Zerynx
02-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Want to echo all the "thank yous" and add my own. Thanks for all your hard work on this Deathbat.

aidinia
02-05-2019, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry my huge delay, I went on holidays and then started school and totally forgot!
But with the new event, I think this may be useful for those, like me, that don't have many characters.
So I didn't change anything of your list, just added for each buff/debuff 5 columns at the end with the talismans that have that effect.

I hope it helps, it certainly helped me a lot.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uwgP9twlowVc8xtYbzqJB_N8ZgZmLApolA-nO39KlGA/edit?usp=sharing

Deathbat6120
02-05-2019, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry my huge delay, I went on holidays and then started school and totally forgot!
But with the new event, I think this may be useful for those, like me, that don't have many characters.
So I didn't change anything of your list, just added for each buff/debuff 5 columns at the end with the talismans that have that effect.

I hope it helps, it certainly helped me a lot.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uwgP9twlowVc8xtYbzqJB_N8ZgZmLApolA-nO39KlGA/edit?usp=sharing

Looking good mate, a very helpful addition especially with this new event! Cheers!

Deathbat6120
02-27-2019, 10:02 PM
Okay, sooo... After noticing a growing number of mistakes, I took a look through the guide, threw my sanity out the window and overhauled the ENTIRE GUIDE.
Yep, I went through EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. All 304 of them. Again. Correcting mistakes, adding in missed out effects and important details, etc. It took a while, but hopefully it's worth it for you all. I'll make a table for the current event tomorrow, I'm exhausted right now.

So, here's the Overhaul Update for you all. Enjoy!
LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1leSihjaPsvgZ2tFbepFVb1xTHtpxievr

Fudjo
02-27-2019, 10:16 PM
Deathbat is the hero we needed.

Natasmai
02-28-2019, 03:07 PM
I think Gunner Derby Demon has fallen off of the "List of Characters" page? And actually she may be missing entirely, I dont see her listed in the debuffs either. I'm pretty sure she was in the last version though.

Also, I think "Corrupted Ox Skull" Should be "Corrupted Ox Soul"

Thanks for all the hard work!

Deathbat6120
02-28-2019, 04:41 PM
Ooops, forgot to add her in! Sorry guys, I'll get that fixed asap. (There's too many characters being added, I can't keep up ;~;)
As for the Ox guys, I've checked and it does say skulls. Not that anyone has them anyway lol

Cheers!

mikus666
02-28-2019, 09:44 PM
Again DB, really appreciate the HUGE effort you put into updating this.

Natasmai
03-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Ooops, forgot to add her in! Sorry guys, I'll get that fixed asap. (There's too many characters being added, I can't keep up ;~;)
As for the Ox guys, I've checked and it does say skulls. Not that anyone has them anyway lol

Cheers!

I also notice Magus Convict is missing. And my screen (English, US) definitely says Souls! That is super weird lol. You are doing an awesome job with this, especially with the massive influx of new characters. I have been on a collecting spree, trying to get one of every character, even the oxen... and this has been my method of tracking what i am missing.

Deathbat6120
03-01-2019, 07:16 PM
I also notice Magus Convict is missing. And my screen (English, US) definitely says Souls! That is super weird lol. You are doing an awesome job with this, especially with the massive influx of new characters. I have been on a collecting spree, trying to get one of every character, even the oxen... and this has been my method of tracking what i am missing.

Oops! I'll make a note to get those added in. Working on a new system as of today with a few others to see if there's an easier way to sort these sheets out and make sure everyone's accounted for. I'll make sure the missing characters are added in when we sort it out. As for the Ox skulls, I think I need to learn to read again... Yes, they do say souls. That's my bad, I must've gotten them mixed up somehow, it was a long day lol. Either way, I'll get it sorted.

The character influx is just mad, but when we get this new system of character/buff/debuff organisation, hopefully it will be so much easier! Cheers!

Natasmai
03-04-2019, 04:41 PM
......\m/......

Deathbat6120
04-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but here's the new update! I'm gonna be doing these monthly from now on, rather than updating and re-uploading after every event. This update's only up to last month, so all of March's characters are included, but none of the characters from the MACLO dungeon are included yet, these will be out in the next update.

As always, if I've missed something, let me know and I'll get it sorted! Cheers guys! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aG5WveIhu7eVQfrGdArcmdeJMMasbt69

Intimidator
04-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Thanks man, and as always very helpful.

Cazzle
04-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Just found this thread. Awesome job! So, so handy

InkieSquid
04-12-2019, 04:39 PM
... I'm gonna be doing these monthly from now on, rather than updating and re-uploading after every event...
LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aG5WveIhu7eVQfrGdArcmdeJMMasbt69

Dear Mr (or Miss) Deathbat,

Huge amount of respect for the time and effort you're putting into this. I can't tell you how much it is appreciated.

Thank you.

Inkie

(Now if only I could work out why I'm not getting any progress in Missions that require the use of 'Remove Beneficial Effects' I'd be a very, very happy bunny. I guess I'll just go through all the possible characters with that skill and see which ones the game likes :D )

scott-5496
05-02-2019, 02:51 PM
Once again Detahbat I have to say a fantastic job on this as ever. An excellent guide and hats off to you Sir as this must take up a lot of your time. I brilliant guid and all plaudits well deserved.

Cheers

AhabsHarpoon
05-02-2019, 03:04 PM
THANKS DEATHBAT for being our Navigator through this game's staggering amount of info.... you rule!

Deathbat6120
05-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Hey guys, updates for last month are now in the guide! Includes all the characters that were added, as well as all the skill changes. This doesn't include Angel and Gambler Eds, they'll be in the next update. I'll have a table for the current event done shortly. Cheers for your support, everyone!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Ex9vYxp32dbzfauft4qK-6ePXX4UdBN

InkieSquid
05-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Hey guys, updates for last month are now in the guide! Includes all the characters that were added, as well as all the skill changes. This doesn't include Angel and Gambler Eds, they'll be in the next update. I'll have a table for the current event done shortly. Cheers for your support, everyone!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Ex9vYxp32dbzfauft4qK-6ePXX4UdBN

I can't believe that you're still going strong with updates for the character abilities, buffs and debuffs. Awesome job, thank you so much... would find it impossible to complete some of the challenges without these spreadsheets.

RPaige71
05-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately all I see is 10k+ blank rows.

InkieSquid
05-15-2019, 01:25 PM
It's still working for me on Chrome. Do you get the link with an option to open the file in Google docs?

ritchbe
05-19-2019, 06:21 AM
Gotta give it to you, this is gold!

fred10141988
06-03-2019, 12:38 PM
Thank you so much. If you need any help, please tell us.

Deathbat6120
06-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Hey everyone, new update here! Including all of the new characters since the release of the dungeon, the only exception being Magus Pyro Soldier (He'll be in next update!).

Apologise for it being a little late, exams have been pretty overwhelming, but as I'm in my last week, I've been able to get everything finished up for last month! As always, if there's any mistakes, please let me know and I'll fix them ready for next update! Looking to have it out in the last week of June when all the events are over.

Cheer guys, and Up The Irons! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xHhuMxoeBnBViR156syJrvFS_oy1PHvo

iPoop
06-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Thank you Deathbat!!

Bakura
06-19-2019, 05:59 AM
Wow, way to go man!
That's alot of data.
Thanks for all your hard work.
I will use this going forward.

thealchemist
06-20-2019, 04:32 AM
No need to apologise Deathbat, life should always be the priority. You have done amazing work keeping up with this :)

koeni-8626
06-20-2019, 10:46 AM
Hey everyone, new update here! Including all of the new characters since the release of the dungeon, the only exception being Magus Pyro Soldier (He'll be in next update!).

Apologise for it being a little late, exams have been pretty overwhelming, but as I'm in my last week, I've been able to get everything finished up for last month! As always, if there's any mistakes, please let me know and I'll fix them ready for next update! Looking to have it out in the last week of June when all the events are over.

Cheer guys, and Up The Irons! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xHhuMxoeBnBViR156syJrvFS_oy1PHvo

Thank you for your amazing work and that you are taking the effort to update it still :D

always helps me to find the right characters or talismans, especially for missons!

cheers,
Luke

Wanderer
07-24-2019, 01:30 PM
My first post in this forum is to thank you, Deathbat! Nice work!

Deathbat6120
07-30-2019, 06:02 AM
New update! Surprise! :D
Got the rest of the updates from June as well as this month's events too. Sorry it was a bit delayed, had a few (now resolved:D ) technical difficulties with getting a working laptop. Hope it helps, and cheers for the support! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=117oFEnZZFLGVUiuSJYEsZlinmqsbxSKy

Segoy
07-30-2019, 06:10 AM
Hi Deatbath,

Thanks a lot for your hard work and its sharing!!!! I is absolutely priceless (in the positive meaning)!

Thank you.

Olevipoeg
07-30-2019, 07:37 AM
Thanks Deathbat!
We would be fumbling in the dark without you. Thanks!

Intimidator
07-30-2019, 09:02 AM
Thanks Deathbat, without your help these events would be a real pain in the ass.

infinite dreamer
07-30-2019, 01:59 PM
Thank you again once Deathbat! Your hard work is certainly appreciated. \m/

Bakura
08-27-2019, 09:50 AM
Once again, this guide has made these event challenges easier and quicker.
This is truely the most useful "Fan Made" tool, ever!

Thanks Deathbat.... young maidens will sing songs of your achievements long after your gone, as your legacy lives on!
;)

Mariust
08-27-2019, 01:58 PM
Deathbat6120,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

CrazyHarry-2514
08-31-2019, 02:58 PM
Hi Deathbat6120,

I really appreciate your Excel and use it regularly.
I made a few minor tunings for my usage:
-removed empty rows so that columns can be filtered (very useful for events)
-froze panes to still see the left columns when browsing through the classes
-added a column in Char List to tick the chars you own and added a table at the bottom with stats
-added a tab with frontier keys description for all dungeons.

Not sure if you are interested, if that's the case let me know how I can send you the Excel so you can have a look on what you can include in your next release (if anything).

Cheers,

CrazyHarry-2514

Deathbat6120
09-03-2019, 10:25 PM
AUGUST ADDITIONS UPDATE!
Had a lot to add in this one because clever me forgot half of it last time, but that's all been fixed. As usual, if I've missed anything, please let me know, and please do keep the ideas coming! I may not always be around to reply but I do see the suggestions and I do add them in (or at least note them down to implement in the future) so I'd love to hear your thoughts.
As usual, if there's anything I've missed, let me know and I'll add it in. Cheers, guys!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eGqJo1oP0r6MqxNrhjk78QyPQTOYX2-B

Caesar815
10-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Once again: great job und excellent work deathbat \m/

Deathbat6120
10-23-2019, 05:21 AM
Hey guys, so I know it's been 2 months without an update, due to varying issues going on behind the scenes over here. With the most recent update came the Compendium, which is a far more user-friendly and faster way to find all the info that my guide already has to offer. The Excel spreadsheet's a pain to read and quite frankly is a right mess, and who knows what bits are missing. With that being said, I wanna get to the point and ask -
Is it worth it to keep updating it?

It's been fun to work on and I'm really pleased that it's helped so many people over the last year, but I think I know what guide I'd rather use ��
Regardless of what happens, thank you guys so much for always supporting this. Up The Irons! \m/

rags-6094
10-23-2019, 05:42 AM
Hey guys, so I know it's been 2 months without an update, due to varying issues going on behind the scenes over here. With the most recent update came the Compendium, which is a far more user-friendly and faster way to find all the info that my guide already has to offer. The Excel spreadsheet's a pain to read and quite frankly is a right mess, and who knows what bits are missing. With that being said, I wanna get to the point and ask -

It's been fun to work on and I'm really pleased that it's helped so many people over the last year, but I think I know what guide I'd rather use ��
Regardless of what happens, thank you guys so much for always supporting this. Up The Irons! \m/

It’s been said but awesome work Deathbat, thanks for all the help your efforts have had over the past years.
Is the compendium in the book of souls a round a bout way of giving us what you have helped with through your spread sheets?
Can we put in a key words and get out the referenced characters? Or what is the point of the compendium?

Ydex
10-23-2019, 06:15 AM
Deathbat, just want to say thank you so much for all your hard work. When I was given the link to your spreadsheet, I was told it is "worth its weight in gold" --and boy, was that true! I don't know how I would have played this game without it. In my opinion, the Compendium is nice, but nowhere near as useful as your LOTB Effects Guide. That being said, I understand it's a lot of work, and this is a perfect time for you to hand the reins over on something that should have been a game feature to begin with. Cheers!

Deathbat6120
10-23-2019, 06:31 AM
It’s been said but awesome work Deathbat, thanks for all the help your efforts have had over the past years.
Is the compendium in the book of souls a round a bout way of giving us what you have helped with through your spread sheets?
Can we put in a key words and get out the referenced characters? Or what is the point of the compendium?

Yeah, pretty much. The Compendium lets you pick a character and see all of the details, including all status effects. Plus it has a Status Effects section which lets you select whichever effect you need and tells you all the characters that can use it, as well as even including all talismans and their effects in their own section. You can also put in key words, as well as filtering by class. Pretty much, it's got everything my guide had and so much more, in a much easier-to-use format. It's best used on PC in my opinion (got it bookmarked and everything lol)

Azagthor
10-23-2019, 06:37 AM
Deathbat, your massive spreadsheet has been invaluable to so many of us. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

It is your decision to make, but the more resources available to players, the better. Even if it just serves as a way to double check things, making sure the Compendium doesn't have any mistakes. That sort of thing.

EDIT: and of course as a backup in case anything goes wrong with the Compendium

thealchemist
10-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Well it seems the compendium isn't complete as some links don't seem to be available (it is still a beta at this point so to be expected I guess). I imagine keeping up with all the new characters and updating of characters/abilities would be a lot of work so if you want to retire your spreadsheet deathbat I don't think anyone could blame you. I'll leave that decision to you either way but thanks for all you have contributed up to now! We all owe you gratitude :)

Bakura
10-23-2019, 01:49 PM
Deathbat, I too really appreciate all your work on the awesome spreadsheet.
I enjoy clicking a file on my phone and scrolling for info and also comparing other faction's characters w/ same buffs all in one view. Jumping around in links turns me off.
I haven't really used that compendium too much, but I'm more likely to refer to your spreadsheet first.
If you end up retiring, we will understand. You deserve a rest.
But as long as your open for business, I'm buying.
👍🎃

InkieSquid
10-23-2019, 04:57 PM

It doesn't need to be repeated but without all your hard work over the years a massive amount of players would have struggled to achieve anything in this game, I'm certainly among that number.
If you choose not to continue with the spreadsheets, at least you will know that all the effort was not wasted.

Ydex
10-23-2019, 05:06 PM
We should collaborate on a list of Talisman slots for each character. In the meta dominated by Talismans, seems like this is one of the most important things to know, e.g. "who can wear singularities?" etc.

Ancient Mariner
10-23-2019, 07:21 PM
I could quote any of the replies above to say once again thank you Deathbat, also for your help with game missions months ago, when we first interacted... and then it became a fruitful help exchange with those missions :D

I'm just glad we are fellow troopers :)

scott-5496
10-24-2019, 09:08 AM
One of the best resources around and no doubt about that.

InkieSquid
10-24-2019, 10:29 AM
OK, so I might have been too hasty when I authorised your retirement... I just tried using the Compendium search function to find a talisman or effect and it basically flopped. It would appeat that there are no talismans at all that will stun the opponent (Something that I know is not accurate) so for now I'm afraid that you will not be eligible for the redundancy package previously discussed. {:o)

Ydex
10-24-2019, 04:33 PM
It's best used on PC in my opinion (got it bookmarked and everything lol) If anyone needs the link, its http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/wiki-en/

Natasmai
10-25-2019, 11:23 AM
the compendium doesnt allow you to search for passive immunity.... I was trying to find which toon had "grant all allies immunity to sleep" the stupid compendium doesnt allow that search as for as i could figure it out.

DJSribble
11-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Hi @DeathBat,

I'm yet another player that has been using your spreadsheet to get through event challenges since forever, and I can confidently say that without your guide, I probably would be less than half as successful within the game as I have been. So before I even share my opinion...THANK YOU. You have been the greatest source of utility and the number one contributor to my joy of the game since the day I found your guide.

Obviously, the decision to continue the guide or stop working on it is 100% your decision. If life gets in the way...focus on life. If you enjoy working on the guide, then, by all means, continue to work on it. But please don't feel like there is any pressure/expectation/requirement to do so. Your life comes first.

With that being said, your guide is, far and away, more useful than the compendium, in its current state. The spreadsheet layout that you use is the true advantage here. The ability to quickly see all the characters that have a skill, by class, is extremely useful. Additionally, quickly being able to compare if the skill is Passive, a Fury, a Special, etc is invaluable. Lastly, in the Compendium, upon searching a skill, a bunch of faces show up on a screen. I hate to admit it...but even after playing for over a year, I don't know the names of all the characters by their face. And it's not necessarily evident what class they are without clicking into them, either.

I guess the main point I'm trying to make is that even though your guide and the compendium might have the same information...the format of your spreadsheet makes the DeathBat Effects Guide SO much more helpful! If I could have my way, without affecting you, I'd take your guide over the compendium every day of the week!

Regardless of what decision you come to, DeathBat, I just want to thank you again for making a fun game SO much more fun, and building the single greatest resource to succeeding within the game.

Thanks once more,
Dave

Bakura
11-02-2019, 02:46 AM
@ 🦇Deathbat🦇

I agree with everything mentioned in the previous post!!!

Thank you.... this is truely the #1 Best fan made tool available.

Yes, if you want to retire, I support that. But if you feel you're no longer needed, that is not true.
The compendium sux!

I don't trust the devs to do anything correct or thorough.

You're Excel sheet is the DEAL!

I propose if you do not want to continue updating the spreadsheet, would you be ok if someone else built upon what you did so far, and continue to update it?
Would you be open to passing the "Torch?"

If so, is there anyone proficient in MS Excel that would want to do it.

I also propose that we could continue this thread by posting new characters & talis w/ stats and abilities to collectively assist w/ providing info for the data entry.
Even if just screenshots for the person updating it to draw info from.

If I remember correctly, Deathbat is or was attending college/university, so doing this along w/ school is very impressive.

If you will please continue, then we would be grateful.
But if your burned out.... I completely understand.
I just hope this awesome resource can continue. I'm sure others would agree and want to contribute, in order to keep it going.

Thanks again!

Deathbat6120
11-02-2019, 04:57 AM
Well damn, admittedly I wasn't expecting quite a response! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all lol.
Just wanted to start off by saying a huge thank you for everything you guys have said about the guide and all it's helped you with. When I started this nearly 3 years ago, I never thought it'd be as widely used as it is now. For me personally, I think it boils down to two things -

The biggest issue being that the volume of new characters being added is just huge and pretty hard to keep up with. Of course, all the smaller characters (Say the Onyx Sons/Shardbornes) are pretty easy to work with 90% of the time. They've only got a few skills and the passives aren't too ridiculous. Problem is, when you've got 5 of those at once, plus characters you can now awaken and have all these skill changes, keeping track of it all is a pain. When that sort of this is several times a month, it's a lot.

Then there's the guide itself. See, with all the new effects (a lot of them being *really* specific), choosing which ones to put in and how to define them, and then organising that so it's not a complete mess is the other half of the issue. I've been contemplating changing the guide so that it only shows the major effects like all those listed on the compendium, plus a few others if needed (So keeping stuff like Shields and idk, Stun for example, but getting rid of really specific skills like Remove Crave).

If I were to continue the guide, which I really want to do because of just how much it's helped the community, I wanna hear your thoughts on this idea:
Would you prefer it to just focus on the major skills and get rid of the more specific ones, or do you like having all the effects as they are now, and to keep going that way? Keeping this latest event in mind, it would make the spreadsheet a lot less clutter-free, and make it easier to get straight to the point and find what you're looking for - Which is something I love about the Compendium, except it's missing a lot more than I realised (Hell tbh, I wouldn't mind helping out with that XD)

Final thing - Whatever happens, I do plan on releasing at least one more update, but I've kinda lost track of everyone who's been added in... Would you guys be able to help me with making a list of the new guys so I can run through and get things added in more quickly? It'd be a huge help!

Again, thank you so much guys. It honestly means a huge amount to me. Up The Irons! \m/

Bakura
11-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Posted below (9) new toons from last 3 events w/ all abilities and passives:

1-Cosmic Newborn of Light
2-Cosmic Golden Son
3-Gunner Werewolf
4-Magus Werewolf
5-Sentinel Werewolf
6-Warrior Werewolf
7-Assassin Werewolf
8-Assassin Van Helsing
9-Warrior Count Dracula

Basic
Special
Passive

CrazyHarry-2514
11-02-2019, 06:29 AM
I'm not sure how much in synch I am with you sheet, but I just add placeholders by name and class on the char page while desperately waiting for your update :P

As you will see I have tuned it a bit to simplify searches and added some stats (which I should move to another tab if I would be doing it for releases)
I also added a tab with Fontier Key cheat sheet I'm maintaining on the Forum

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LbigyXkXKWQxt8fpbJz--iHJKsdYb0Dx

Bakura
11-02-2019, 06:32 AM

Bakura
11-02-2019, 06:37 AM

Bakura
11-02-2019, 06:42 AM

Bakura
11-02-2019, 06:45 AM

Bakura
11-02-2019, 06:48 AM

Posted above (9) new toons from last 3 events w/ all abilities and passives:

2-Cosmic Golden Son
3-Gunner Werewolf
4-Magus Werewolf
5-Sentinel Werewolf
6-Warrior Werewolf
7-Assassin Werewolf
8-Assassin Van Helsing
9-Warrior Count Dracula

Thanks Deathbat!
If you need more, let me know.

Ip4
11-02-2019, 07:03 AM
what characters are best for today event?

Deathbat6120
11-02-2019, 08:33 AM
Posted above (9) new toons from last 3 events w/ all abilities and passives:

2-Cosmic Golden Son
3-Gunner Werewolf
4-Magus Werewolf
5-Sentinel Werewolf
6-Warrior Werewolf
7-Assassin Werewolf
8-Assassin Van Helsing
9-Warrior Count Dracula

Thanks Deathbat!
If you need more, let me know.

Oh man, you're the best! Cheers mate!
I think I'm backlogged to September, but I think they were just the Football Eds, Shardbornes, Onyx Sons, Dark Lilith, Lucifer, Lamia, Lone Star and Tour 2019?? I've got most of them and my Troopers have got the rest, but am I missing any?

what characters are best for today event?

I'll get right to working on it \m/

Deathbat6120
11-02-2019, 09:46 AM
BOOK OF SOULS EVENT TABLE!

Please note!! This DOES NOT include characters released in September or October due to not having that info recorded. If there's any particularly good characters I've missed, let me know and I'll add them in.

Effects like Silence and Heal Block include their silver versions, they just don't state it. Hope it helps! \m/

Beddie
11-02-2019, 10:08 AM
I think you forgot Attack Down

Deathbat6120
11-02-2019, 10:44 AM

Knew I'd forget something lol, here they are:

EDDIES
Alexander | Angel | Cyborg | Fear Of The Dark | Navigator | Phantom

WARRIOR
APMA, Robo Scout | Banshee

SENTINEL
Hourglass | Meathead | Pharaoh Sand Spirit | Savage Reaper

MAGUS
Kari, Valkyrie Siren | Meathead | Pharaoh Water Spirit | Sandworm | Wickerdog Queen

GUNNER
Allied Bomber Boy | Derby Demon | Procyon, Cosmic Wolf

ASSASSIN
Corrupt Rescuer | Mayan Priestess

Beddie
11-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Thanks man, you’re a quarter stone of this forum

Ancient Mariner
11-02-2019, 01:59 PM
I think they should seriously ask for your help Deathbat and use your guide, which is complete, unlike their compendium which i tried to use today for the first time and short after noticed that lacks of many info..

Thank you once again for your efforts man, you rock \m/

Bakura
11-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Oh man, you're the best! Cheers mate!
I think I'm backlogged to September, but I think they were just the Football Eds, Shardbornes, Onyx Sons, Dark Lilith, Lucifer, Lamia, Lone Star and Tour 2019?? I've got most of them and my Troopers have got the rest, but am I missing any?

Maybe Wrathchild.

I can supply Ed Hunter, Lonestar, Tour Ed, Gangland Ed, (All) Football Eds, Some Shardbornes, G. onyx, Lamia, and Wrathchild.

As far as Awakening toons, just listing their abilities at normal 5* Level 100 , is enough.
Anymore is just too troublesome and confusing. Besides, the people that have them will just have to know what their own toons can do.

Ok...... so far, here is 11 toons.
Let me know what more we can do to help.
Good Luck!

Smudger24
11-02-2019, 03:34 PM

Celestial talis do attack down every turn too.

Maiden
11-02-2019, 04:22 PM
I just wanted to say thanks Deathbat, a lot really! your work its being so helpful, thanks! I'm happy about being your Trooper!

Grunf
11-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Celestial talis do attack down every turn too.

Remove Immunity and Inflict ATK and MAGIC Down on each enemy for 1 turn at the start of your turn
after the first turn of battle.

Yup
11-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Assassin Anubis -- ATK and MAG down on all enemies passive.

Deathbat6120
11-03-2019, 08:44 AM
It took over 8 hours... But it's finally done! Here's the Guide Update for September and October!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kfoGGO0qZ5GbdpLxN_mAhGYeXJOW7eCJ

Seriously, thank you to everyone who's supported this and helped out with info. Couldn't have done it without you.

R1ck
11-03-2019, 01:38 PM
It took over 8 hours... But it's finally done! Here's the Guide Update for September and October!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kfoGGO0qZ5GbdpLxN_mAhGYeXJOW7eCJ

Seriously, thank you to everyone who's supported this and helped out with info. Couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you deathbat, your hard work is really appreciated.

Olevipoeg
11-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Thanks Deathbat! We really really appreciate your hard work!

CrazyHarry-2514
11-18-2019, 02:09 PM
Hi Deathbat,

I was wondering why the compendium lists 394 characters and your excel (Excluding the Dragon Kings) 393, knowing that Lucifer and Dark Lilith have 2 entries in the Excel.

I found 2 missing characters:

Sentinel Voidling

Valentines Heart

and here are the data of 1 last new character:

Inugami, Dog Spirit

trooper206
11-18-2019, 03:07 PM
This is my piece of appreciation...Many thanks mate, you've given invaluable help and saved us players a huge time!!!

DeathDealer-5301
11-25-2019, 04:58 AM
Thanks so much for all your work on this.

CrazyHarry-2514
11-27-2019, 01:50 PM
In addition to the 3 I have mentioned above, with the 4 new Eternals, Fallen Icarus, Oni, Inigami, Irigami and Mitsuko, your Charachter list will have already 399 entries!!

Some special event for the 400th one?

Bakura
11-30-2019, 01:31 PM
Next entry, Bounty Hunter Eddie.
He's identical to Cyborg Ed, except he has a passive.

Deathbat6120
12-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Cheers guys for all the help! I'm compiling all the info you've provided now ready to add in for the next update! Expect to see it in the next few days!

Deathbat6120
12-13-2019, 08:31 AM
It is done! There's 409 characters in this guide now (So, so, so many...)
I've included all of November's additions and updates, as well as December updates and additions up until this point!
Thank you again to everyone who's helped out with information! You guys are seriously so helpful, I couldn't have done this without you! Here's the link!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Ge-4IZhyDnpHC0G2yylK8EcFkkukXRt

Up The Irons! \m/

InkieSquid
12-13-2019, 09:57 AM
Thanks again for continuing to support this list - I'm guessing that once the search function in the Compendium finally starts to work we'll allow you to retire but for now this resource is pretty much essential. As a result of all your hard work, with help from others, I've been able to complete so many missions and events that would otherwise have been next to impossible. So again, thank you.

Bakura
12-13-2019, 04:21 PM
Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=635945d8cbe0d097f94d3de10&id=7478852cb7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

Deathbat6120
12-13-2019, 04:32 PM
Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=635945d8cbe0d097f94d3de10&id=7478852cb7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas

Cheers mate!! \m/

Bakura
12-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the NEW UPDATED Guide!!
Happy Holidays, bro!

Not sure if you have these already.
(It's a never ending process these days, huh? ) 😎

Bakura
12-13-2019, 06:07 PM

Ydex
12-13-2019, 06:14 PM
Does Google Drive have a free, sharable Database app?

I've been thinking about putting this character / effect data in a DB you can run simple queries on. For example, to find powers that trigger when other conditions are present-- e.g. [effect #1] triggers on [trigger effect] which equals [effect #2] that [list of characters] can apply at [%] with [basic skill] or with [passive].

Ydex
12-13-2019, 08:42 PM
Bakura, what are the Talisman slots on Christmas Ghost?

Yup
12-13-2019, 08:47 PM
2 purple 1 green.

He's almost like the Warrior version of Killer Prime. Hits just as hard, but rather than removing buffs on the enemy with the power move, he grants buffs to allies.. and can be killed just as easily by Awakenables.

Yup
12-13-2019, 08:54 PM
I've been thinking about putting this character / effect data in a DB you can run simple queries on. For example, to find powers that trigger when other conditions are present-- e.g. [effect #1] triggers on [trigger effect] which equals [effect #2] that [list of characters] can apply at [%] with [basic skill] or with [passive].

This is free and can use PHP/MySQLi -- https://www.000webhost.com/

I was using it to set up a db on relics a while ago. Got to be way too much work though - -and relics have a definitive end to the data ;)

InkieSquid
12-13-2019, 11:31 PM
Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:

OR

Enter this code:
38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas

Nice one, thanks.

Deathbat6120
12-14-2019, 01:08 AM
Does Google Drive have a free, sharable Database app?

I think there was a program that I used once or twice called Access, came with Microsoft Word and everything. If you set it up right, it should be able to do just that, but I could never properly wrap my head around it lol

Azagthor
12-14-2019, 05:55 AM
It is done! There's 409 characters in this guide now (So, so, so many...)
I've included all of November's additions and updates, as well as December updates and additions up until this point!
Thank you again to everyone who's helped out with information! You guys are seriously so helpful, I couldn't have done this without you! Here's the link!

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Ge-4IZhyDnpHC0G2yylK8EcFkkukXRt

Impressive as always mate!

I think there was a program that I used once or twice called Access, came with Microsoft Word and everything. If you set it up right, it should be able to do just that, but I could never properly wrap my head around it lol
Oh yeah, Microsoft Access... haven't used that since high-school computer classes.

Real interesting character design, although I still can't work out if his ATT/MAG stats are intentional or a mistake. He deals random damage, but his MAG stat means magic attacks will barely tickle the enemy, and TRUE will only be average at best. Likely a mistake?

Or, and here we put on the dunce-style-conical-hat labelled "Mindless Speculation"... There were three Christmas Ghosts, but only one of them, the Ghost of Christmas Future, was able to successfully influence Scrooge to change his ways. Likely wise, this Ghost characters has three attacks types, but only Physical attacks will deal proper damage. Could that be a thematic design decision? Or the human brain's endless desire to make sense of a confusing and random universe?

Bakura
12-14-2019, 07:04 AM
Real interesting character design, although I still can't work out if his ATT/MAG stats are intentional or a mistake. He deals random damage, but his MAG stat means magic attacks will barely tickle the enemy, and TRUE will only be average at best. Likely a mistake?

Well, according to the Random Damage definition, it shouldn't matter, cuz even though the damage is "random" it actually scales off both types combined.

Azagthor
12-14-2019, 07:11 AM
Well, according to the Random Damage definition, it shouldn't matter, cuz even though the damage is "random" it actually scales off both types combined.

Oh wow, had no idea that's how it worked! Then Ghost's stats are definitely a mistake :P

Wonder what else is hiding away in that Help section...

Deathbat6120
02-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Apologies that it took 3 months (oops!) but here we go, new guide update! Pretty much everyone's included except Doomsday Apocalypse (Dealing with him later on). Gonna work on getting some sections a bit more organised and finally getting round to adding talisman slots like I promised ages ago. Hope this helps until then! Let me know if I've missed anything else! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u8vs0ok-wo1Z715vcwDmk07jeSYJKwvx

Bakura
02-11-2020, 10:27 AM
I'm just glad you're still around..... wasn't sure if you had retired.
I hope you're well. Thanks for updating this.... keep up the great work.
👍😉

ritchbe
02-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Thank you for keeping the project alive!

Deathbat6120
02-11-2020, 04:15 PM
I'm just glad you're still around..... wasn't sure if you had retired.
I hope you're well. Thanks for updating this.... keep up the great work.
👍😉

Nah, I'm not going anywhere yet! I meant to finish this ages ago, but it was one of those things that just kept being pushed back for one reason or another (Mostly due to college work lol). All is good here, hoping you're well too. Cheers! \m/

Ydex
02-17-2020, 04:43 AM
The work you've put into this is a real blessing to many people. Thank you so much.
Just want to say it again as I prepare for the latest Event Achievements, using your spreadsheets and the handy chart by Azagthor, over here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13143-Connected-Worlds-(Boss-Run)-Brawl-with-Bosses-for-valuable-rewards!&p=119917&viewfull=1#post119917).

Esquatcho
02-17-2020, 04:52 AM
The work you've put into this is a real blessing to many people. Thank you so much.
Just want to say it again as I prepare for the latest Event Achievements, using your spreadsheets and the handy chart by Azagthor, over here (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13143-Connected-Worlds-(Boss-Run)-Brawl-with-Bosses-for-valuable-rewards!&p=119917&viewfull=1#post119917).

This! Deathbat truly is an LoTB legend!

Deathbat6120
04-04-2020, 01:35 PM
Hey everyone, new update time! (And shockingly, on time too! Got no excuse now with Covid and school holidays, lol) This should include everything from the first week of February up to the end of March! I think there's one or two who may be missing (Odin in particular) but I'll add them in the next update!
Hope this helps! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vuD7vxOkBM4YWqoxMBldyn_fqicCcAuF

Just before I go though, I hope you're all well during this time! Look after yourselves and each other, and thank you to those who continue to work to keep us all safe! \m/

infinite dreamer
04-04-2020, 05:11 PM
Thanks Deathbat for your hard work and dedication! Nice sentiment as well, be safe and Up the Irons!

seneuk
05-16-2020, 07:21 AM
Thanks Deatbath.
Your job is so helpfull

Deathbat6120
06-19-2020, 01:50 AM
New update at long last! Sorry it took so long, finally decided to just crack on and get it done today! Hope it helps, and let me know if there's anything to add/fix/remove or any other comments! Cheers guys! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao5v5gIxiFAgDUJr9zexI12nC1OqXD-/view?usp=sharing

MuzakMaker
06-19-2020, 02:00 AM
Wow, updates to both the spreadsheet and LOTBGamer? It's almost a shame there's not another annoying event that requires me to use the spreadsheet.

R1ck
06-19-2020, 01:13 PM
New update at long last! Sorry it took so long, finally decided to just crack on and get it done today! Hope it helps, and let me know if there's anything to add/fix/remove or any other comments! Cheers guys! \m/

LINK - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gao5v5gIxiFAgDUJr9zexI12nC1OqXD-/view?usp=sharing

Thanks man, your hard work is always appreciated.

Ancient Mariner
06-19-2020, 05:43 PM
Deathbat you're always the best !!!

Thank you man!

iPoop
06-21-2020, 02:30 PM
Thank you @DB!

Celobeast
07-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Thanks DeathBat, can I translate your guide to portuguese for Brazilian players to use in my clan?

Deathbat6120
07-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Thanks DeathBat, can I translate your guide to portuguese for Brazilian players to use in my clan?

Of course! You may use it however you wish :)

Fudjo
08-24-2020, 12:03 AM
Continued thanks as always, Deathbat!

RPaige71
11-09-2020, 07:14 AM
Not saying that this isn't useful but has anyone made an all inclusive guide? Like where you could look for a buff for example and it would list what it does, every character that provided it, every talisman that provides it, and what it can be countered by? Same with debuff.

InkieSquid
11-09-2020, 10:46 AM
Deathbat has made 2 different spreadsheets, one for characters and the other for talismans - if you load them up in Google Sheets they are searchable so by pressing (CTRL + F) on your computer (and whatever the command is on the phone) you can search each individual sheet for the character or effect that you're looking for.
Unfortunately the talisman spreadsheet is somewhat out of date right now but it's still a mine of useful information that should have enough historical data for you to be able to search for effects that will allow you to complete the random event quests.

If you want them combined, you can simply download the data directly from the links on the first post and then pop them in your own spreadsheet, then when DB makes an update you can replace the relevent sheets in your own version.

Barthax
11-09-2020, 05:26 PM
Not saying that this isn't useful but has anyone made an all inclusive guide? Like where you could look for a buff for example and it would list what it does, every character that provided it, every talisman that provides it, and what it can be countered by? Same with debuff.

I have to admit I use DeathBat's spreadsheet for a good while but then discovered https://lotbhelper.herokuapp.com/toons/find . :)

RPaige71
11-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Omg ty so much, Barthax!

Deathbat6120
12-19-2020, 05:44 PM
Evening folks! So, it's been a while since I've updated the Effects guide. My original plan was to just keep adding to the already existing doc, but with my brief absence, I've realised that there's so many things to add, plus a lot of suggestions people have thrown my way! So I decided I'm going to make a new spreadsheet! It'll be just like the old one, but I want to know what you would like me to add that would benefit you guys most! Also, if there are any issues to fix such as layout, etc. let me know! Please leave me some suggestions and I'll note them down, hopefully I'll make a decent start on it over the next two weeks! Cheers!

(Also, I may try to update the Talisman Guide too if I find the time, so stay tuned, perhaps?)