PDA

View Full Version : eternal talis suggestion

Kmadd69
08-01-2018, 02:02 PM
No I don't have Horus and I put them on Beelzebub but I don't think thats a good idea. so suggestions troopers?

Stormseye
08-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer
Alliance General
Visions Eddie
Sentinel Elf of the Damned
Viking Eddie
Sentinel Desert Guardian
Sentinel Golden Son

i have been playing with different combinations of all those. What I found fun is putting the two sets on allies and using SoL Eddie as his basic heal will extend the buffs so you can stack them indefinitely as long as Eddie doesnt get stunned or taunted.

Kmadd69
08-01-2018, 02:21 PM
even though there only at 30 level I put them first on sentinel golden son. didn't seem to hit hard but I guess these are for healing. Honestly I'm clueless on how rpg's work. this is the first rpg game I've played since d and d when I was like 13 and shit lol. I just got the rescuer I used to toss them in the pit but I noticed he has a skill that blocks beneficial effects so I might need him for challenges. thanks for the suggestions.

Stormseye
08-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Because these are Overwhelming, meaning they raise ATK stat, characters like Desert Guardian, Golden Son and Allied Bomber Boy wont benefit on their damage. Mostly I was just testing how they stack and if it was enough to justify losing the bonus to damage.

Kmadd69
08-01-2018, 02:30 PM
wait I was getting corrupt and undead rescuer twisted. sorry I meant undead rescuer

Kmadd69
08-01-2018, 02:31 PM
I put them on my xmas elf

Fudjo
08-01-2018, 03:38 PM
I have my Eternal set on my Allied General and he's been helping out in the Gauntlet beta. I don't have an Xmas Elf but Eternals on the elf seem like a good idea.

Do the effects stack? I've been mulling over getting the second set. Then again, I've hit a 3-star evo rune bottleneck anyway, so it'd be a couple of days before I could use 'em anyway. So many talismans to upgrade...

Stormseye
08-01-2018, 05:07 PM
They do stack and with SoL Eddie extending you can have all 3 buffs up in two rounds and hold them. You can only do this manually since AI rarely uses SoL’s Restore ability. Alliance General and Elf seem to get the most from them of characters I have able to equip them. Adding Angel of Mercy for Walls of Gold or a primordial equiped charcter would cause some serious mayhem. Watch out for that Gunner Lillith lol.