PDA

View Full Version : Where are Eternal Talismans?

Zugzwang
08-03-2018, 01:57 AM
Are they from an event I missed? Pretty sure it’s not since I’ve played everyday for the last 6 weeks.
I don’t see them available in the normal store, trooper store or frontier store. I just see people in PVP that have them. Seem to do the same thing as the Horus’s passive if I’m not mistaken.

Zugzwang
08-03-2018, 01:59 AM
Omg never mind I’m stupid. It’s not the passive it’s the Talismans. Wow I knew that!

Yup
08-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Horus has no passive. If you see the damage shields, that's the talisman set.

They were available when the Horus event was ongoing. They've since been removed.

madmanmeyer74
08-03-2018, 02:02 AM
The Eternal Talisman set was an event exclusive that just ended 2 hours ago. You could have either earned a set completing event challenges or by purchasing for cash.

Zugzwang
08-03-2018, 03:04 AM
Hey guys, wanna know something even dumber about my post? Yea?

I own 2 complete sets of Eternal Talismans. One on Horus and one sitting in inventory since it’s not maxed yet and I didn’t know who to equip them to. Then I’m in PVP and when I see Horus all the time and the random shields I figured it was just his passive. Then I play today and I see a lot of the shields but no Horus in the teams I’m fighting. I start thinking “Hey there must be a set of talismans that does the same thing as Horus’s passive—where are they? I want some! I wonder if they stack with the passive!”

Doesn’t take much to confuse me.