PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get Blue Soldier?

Frost
08-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Does he come from normal souls as the max prize (3* toons) or does he come from rare souls as the lowest prize (also 3* toons) ? He seens very very powerfull but I can't get one... Even after hundreds of summons. I keep gettint the Blue Axis Soldier wich is insta-vendor...

Dutch
08-24-2016, 12:28 PM
he drops with regular and rare souls

zamasu
08-24-2016, 02:53 PM
He drops from both. Get as many regular souls you can and drop them all at the same time. I've gotten maybe 30 of them since I started playing

MadMax
08-25-2016, 09:55 PM
I keep getting them from Magus souls bought with trooper badges.

Frost
08-29-2016, 08:55 PM
I got one from a rare soul upgrade last week. FREAKING AWSOME. Game changed completely after him. Now I can do much harder dungeons and I'm pretty happy.

goochklok
08-29-2016, 09:11 PM
If you can manage to get him setup with some freezing talismans then you'd be set. His AOE attack coupled with a 35% chance to freeze enemies for a turn has gotten me through some of the harder dungeons while still managing to complete objectives. Keep in mind he's one of the more squishy characters so he dies easily if you don't set him up with the right talismans.

Frost
08-30-2016, 03:31 PM
I built him with health + MR blind talismans and health +MR + def 15% hp ones since I usually couple him with sentinel golden son wich heals on perfect hits. Pretty durable team.

Papaj
08-30-2016, 09:24 PM
Blue Allied Soldier is definetely a force multiplier, I would strongly recommend anyone who doesn't have one to get him ASAP.
He's totally worth to level up, sadly his shield seems still to be broken atm, regarding Time Rift dungeons.
Nonetheless, it's a great asset to have while doing the regular missions. And he drops both from rare and regular souls (with a bit of luck).