PDA

View Full Version : 3* Evo Runes

zamasu
08-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Okay, I've been farming shadows of the valley (madness) for the longest and so far not 1 3*evo rune has dropped. Switching to the dungeons to farm evo shards is not an option for the lack drops as well. now the question is, where do you farm those 3* evo runes to upgrade your talisman to 5*?

aur0ra85
08-24-2016, 03:08 PM
You don't it seems.
It's a little bit underhanded I feel with their current drop rate.

Dutch
08-24-2016, 03:08 PM
I got a few in the prisoner on madness in underworld

zamasu
08-24-2016, 03:13 PM
You don't it seems.
It's a little bit underhanded I feel with their current drop rate.

I spent around 150 ironite between last night and today and I have only gotten 1 3* rainbow evo shard nad 1 3* blue one. nothing else.

Now I switched to farm runes and same is happening, nothing.

I got a few in the prisoner on madness in underworld

I will try this, I hope I can auto play it

Dutch
08-24-2016, 03:15 PM
It's a tricky auto as the trolls will be upon you in round 2

aur0ra85
08-24-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm farming powerslave and one or two others in the pyramid map. I get one to drop once in a while. I'm looking for rare talismans mostly here tho which seem to be even harder to find lol (I understand the drop rate on the rare talismans, the Evo runes just feels like dirty play).

zamasu
08-24-2016, 03:31 PM
It's a tricky auto as the trolls will be upon you in round 2

Freaking, Trolls. And I still don't have one myself smh

I'm farming powerslave and one or two others in the pyramid map. I get one to drop once in a while. I'm looking for rare talismans mostly here tho which seem to be even harder to find lol (I understand the drop rate on the rare talismans, the Evo runes just feels like dirty play).

Ohh I've farmed Powerslave madness for weeks before! you get tons of yellow talismans (Boots and Rush mostly). that's about it lol

aur0ra85
08-24-2016, 04:03 PM
It is what it is. Thief, energy, and assassin all drop here and that's what I'm looking for. Bloody hard to find, but over the last couple weeks I've come up with enough for a set of each, not necessarily the sets I want, nor are they all matched, but they're here. Watch the nerf bat drop again next update on me lol.

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-25-2016, 06:33 PM
So while waiting for the Blue Time Rift to open up again, I decided to go to the only other place I know where Blue 3* Evo Shards might drop, The Kingdom of the Sands. I took great joy in throat punching Aset and Horus repeatedly on Madness level, saw a couple 1* Blues drop and some LOVELY 2 & 3* Evo Runes.

That being said, what do folks think is the best / most efficient way to acquire 3* Evo Shards? I was hopeful when the Time Rift cycled through that it would close out each level again, much like Purple Orb / Golden Trunk Dungeon Specials. Is there any hope to gain Evo Shards in regular dungeons or are they exclusive to the Time Rift now? I've seen some posts about people having them drop in Underworld Hard and Madness, though I think those posts were prior to the Time Rift. Thoughts?

slauki
08-25-2016, 06:40 PM
i played poweslave to get the energy talismans and 3* runes drop there, but the rate seems to be miserable (but betten than the droprate of the talismans i searched for ;-). so i swiched to circle of fire (madness) and there i got two 3* rainbows in approx. 10-12 tries. this could be pure luck, but i will investigate that.

right now its really getting boring to farm the whole day for two 3* rainbow shards....i cannot to anything...if i farm the dungeon, i will get more 5* characters and i will need even more talismans. so in my opinions the talisman-situation is horrible, im fine with the 3* shards but getting the runes is pretty dirty...that'S the real bottleneck of the game

Kraznoff
08-25-2016, 10:44 PM
I've been continuously farming Underworld and Battlefield on madness difficulty for over a week trying to get red 3* runes and I haven't been able to upgrade a single red talisman for over a week. I have no idea why I keep playing.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Einstein

slauki
08-25-2016, 10:51 PM
fully agree with that. they have to do something about it, otherwise many people will get bored. it's really stupid to create a rpg where it's not possible to evolve your characters in a normal way. it cannot be the solution to grind the whole day to get two 3* runes it's just ridiculous.

Ancient Mariner
08-26-2016, 11:50 AM
It seems to be random to me, but anyways i get often one or two in the Battlefield world (hard or madness) in random stages, along with 2* evo also.

What i'm having troubles to find instead are the 3* red J :/

edit:

I've been continuously farming Underworld and Battlefield on madness difficulty for over a week trying to get red 3* runes and I haven't been able to upgrade a single red talisman for over a week. I have no idea why I keep playing.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Einstein
oh, so it's not only me...i keep getting a lot of 3* runes of all the other colors, but not the reds, wtf?

Cthulhum
08-29-2016, 02:26 PM
Exactly my issue, -3* Red Rune- is becoming the new -3* Blue Shard-... Been madly farming underworld madness for almost a week and have gotten about 4 of them in total. Meanwhile my bag is exploding with runes of every other color....

Kraznoff
08-29-2016, 03:42 PM
I calculated the 3* red rune drop in Underworld and Battlefield madness to be 1 per 88 rounds! I emailed support, hope they recognize that this is a problem. It doesn't matter if you can evolve characters to 5* if you can't evolve talismans to 5* too. Talismans provide most of your stats.

MadMax
08-29-2016, 09:32 PM
I've been getting nothing but red runes from the secret locations, up to 5*

Kraznoff
08-29-2016, 10:57 PM
I've been getting nothing but red runes from the secret locations, up to 5*

We're talking about 3* red evo runes, not regular runes that go up to 5*. Regular runes are common and have little benefit since you can level characters by using them.

MrFreeze
08-30-2016, 12:39 AM
They should make it so your equipped talismans gain experience in battle. I'm having the same problem just trying to get 2* rainbow runes. Progression has ground to a halt for me. Lvl 80 with no way to get stronger other than evolving or upgrading talismans. I'm stuck playing the highest level I can over and over just to get enough gold to try and level the couple I've got to 50. Most are stuck at 30. It's getting old. I love the game but you gotta be able to level up to progress.