PDA

View Full Version : PVP bugs are absolutely unacceptable.

Zugzwang
08-05-2018, 01:06 AM
I’ve been playing this game since it came out and tonight the bugs (which I don’t need to detail) are too much. I won’t play anymore unless they are fixed and there are many. I just lost 20 matches —in a row!! against player names and teams I’ve played plenty of times before with fair results.

Each match had an opponent(s)’ Magus Lilith w/ destiny talisman getting invincibility and about 6 other defensive buffs on the very first (single) hit, while my Magus Litlith equipped with Destiny Talisman got no buffs (I had to check to see that then talismans were still equipped and they were) and killed on the second hit. If she was resurrected she unmediated died again for no reason.

I kept playing the same few opponents with Magus Liliths because I just had to win one right? Wrong! It was a bug. I tried other combinations of toons known to work well against her and destiny and it didn’t matter if I went first or not. All 20 times the Magus Liliths I faced were 100% untouchable with any class or ability that are known to neutralize her after the first turn. I tried 10 times, got 10 more sands of war then proceeded to lose another 10 trying to see what was going on. I’ve never lost 20 battles in a row before and that’s the last time it happens. It’s frustrating and disappointing considering how much time I’ve soent playing and learning the current meta — which is a joke due to bugs. Last time I set foot in PVP and probably won’t play whatever is in beta now because it’s bound to have so many bugs it isn’t worth the time. I have never complained about anything before but this was pretty pathetic. Has anyone here ever ever lost 20 matches in a row? I mean wtf!?

Stormseye
08-05-2018, 06:01 AM
I know that is frustrating man. I have been there and like you lost 20+ in row. I learned if I want to compete I need to pick my fights and know my teams’ limitations. There are some I am sure that can tear down the attack list and win every fight. I am not one of those people and by choosing my fights and knowing what I can and can’t do, it has let me enjoy PVP much more and still climb in ranks.

There are several bugs and no one would agree with you more but you do have the ability to skip fights. Make it easier on yourself and choose your fights accordingly. I make it a rule to never fight someone more than 2 times if I lose. Usually I don’t even challenge again if I lose unless I am confident that I lost to a bug and not a better team. I was able to get pretty high two weeks ago and you know how many Iron Eddie builds I fought? 3...2 of them were solo eddies and one was an accident which I lost of course. My build can’t handle IE/Primordial Prisoner so I choose to just pass and fight the fights I think I can win. Do I stil lose a bunch, definitely, but I also win a bunch too. Hang in there. It will get better and it will get worse and that’s the way it goes.

Yup
08-05-2018, 06:31 AM
It is OFTEN better to skip a fight and wait for a free refresh than to continually lose points by fighting a team the AI is clearly favoring. The win streak buffs don't help that much.. and if you lose they are gone anyway. There are times where I just walk away form PVP for a few hours and let the AI rotate into the "non defensive boost" phase. There are clear periods where, it seems to me, the Ai is favored.. these last for a few hours.. then they go away for a few hours. At least that's how it all looks to me. I may lose to a team because I can't remove buffs on their team when I should be.. then go back an hour later.. kill that whole team in less than 1 turn. There's really no "balance" anywhere.. the AI decides to boost the defense or not. And overcoming the Ai boost can be a real hurdle regardless of how good you think your team is or how many relics you have --- it's almost like the AI decides YOUR relics don't matter... or it cuts them by 50% or something..

Also.. a bit of a tip, assuming you can remove Invincibility from M Lilith+Destiny.. do that.. then from that point ... don't directly hit her unless it's to remove invincibility again.. let her block.. hit OTHER enemies,. She'll take the damage from others and often it won't cause the Invincibility to pop back on. But let's keep that between us okay? :) Don't tell anyone else.

Ip4
08-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Purple Lilith and warrior corrupt rescuer are good against this annoying blue Lilith...(Lilith remove immunity and warrior remove all all other...)

Muzzleloader
08-05-2018, 03:55 PM
The bugs are becoming more numerous in PvP as the game progresses. The fake buffs, missing buffs, unexplained revive, unexplained double deaths etc. For now all the bugs must be put up with, try and keep playing and choose your opponents wisely. I got tired of trying to revenge the top players and getting utterly obliterated. I gave up worrying about rank and now play for wins and IC.

DanielRacy
08-05-2018, 06:04 PM
I like to use Void shield against these characters with lots of buffs like M Lilith with destiny.

Stormseye
08-05-2018, 08:46 PM
I like to use Void shield against these characters with lots of buffs like M Lilith with destiny.

I started farming Void again too. Really counters the multihitters well.

Zugzwang
08-05-2018, 11:17 PM
I was more frustrated at not being able to win a single match in 20 than rank or anything like that. I win the average percentage of attacks and to lose 20 in a row was odd. Especially since my Magus Lilith kept dying over and over and not reviving and the opponents’ magus liltih (I played maybe 5 people until
I couldn’t choose them anymore) always got what seemed like every defensive buff on the first single hit. Not just invincibility but every shield etc. I’m telling you it was weird. I usually just use IE to block beneficial effects if I go first. Didn’t work this time. After I posted I later won like a bunch in a row — many due to bugs. I’ve had winning streaks before but these were due to known issues like non reviving etc.

Yup
08-05-2018, 11:50 PM
I hear you.. there seems to be some definite boost somewhere making M Lilith + Destiny + The ('its not there) accuracy boost just annoying. If I lose a match, that's why.. and if I win it takes 9-15 turns... and waaaaaaay too much time. If the D team doesn't get the we-all-know-its-there-even-though-devs-deny-it accuracy boost, I wipe the team out in 1 or 1.5 turns. There's no other explanation than an AI boost when I fight the same team twice and lose one match after 12 turns, and then win the next match 30 seconds later with the same team, in less than 2 turns.

Muzzleloader
08-05-2018, 11:50 PM
I found that there may be a void bug. Sometimes when they have golden buffs on top of the blue buffs from destiny they dont always get removed from the void shield.
Does golden immunity void the void shield.i know with destiny and primordial buffs accumulate and things dont always do as they are supposed to.

Zugzwang
08-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Buffs and debuffs will have glitches I get that. What I don’t get is why I saw “defeat” 20 times in a row. Also a guy with one assasin Lilith and 2 magus liliths (who was one of the guys I lost 5 to) was in my “find troopers” list today so I loooked at his crew. He only had 1 magus Lilith and so much weird stuff. . He had 16 or 17 5-Star sacrificial hearts and other weird things. Do the developers make fake accounts now? I’m getting paranoid and skeptical after this happened.

Cefiar
08-06-2018, 07:25 AM
I am starting to think that the comms between the game and the servers is buggy again.

Today I pulled up 7 teams, all with EXACTLY the same characters. I refreshed and got 5 with those same characters (all different people). I mean I get that people might be picking up on popular character combos, but that just seemed wrong.

The team was Iron Eddie, M Lillith (Destiny), Horus (Eternal), Prisoner (Primordials).

FWIW: The characters were all in the same order, and of the 3 I played, all had pretty much exactly the same buffs and all got the coin flip. Never once did I win a coin flip against those teams.

Seriously considering just playing the bare minimum for the rest of this week, even tho I was doing reasonable at the start. The bugs just sap the fun outta the game.

Ip4
08-06-2018, 08:41 AM
also ranking is not good sometimes,for example trooper have 3700 points and after battle he have 2700 points

i must post screen next time

Leano
08-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Buffs and debuffs will have glitches I get that. What I don’t get is why I saw “defeat” 20 times in a row. Also a guy with one assasin Lilith and 2 magus liliths (who was one of the guys I lost 5 to) was in my “find troopers” list today so I loooked at his crew. He only had 1 magus Lilith and so much weird stuff. . He had 16 or 17 5-Star sacrificial hearts and other weird things. Do the developers make fake accounts now? I’m getting paranoid and skeptical after this happened.

The last sacrifice event was bugged and a lot of players got dozens of 5* sacrificial hearts.

Muzzleloader
08-06-2018, 01:37 PM
The bugs just seem to get worse. The arena has become more chance than skill at times. The other team goes first and gets a ton of buffs. Except for trying to win IC, the game has lost some of its appeal.

Cefiar
08-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Ip4: Yeah I've noticed that. I thought that when you refresh, the rank points in the Attack list should be in order (as of that refresh time), but I regularly see characters that are >500 points different from where they should be placed based on order, right after refresh (so not just changes in points due to winning games since the refresh).

Something that would be good is seeing the points someone has in the defense tab, as it gives you some idea of their ranking before you try to get revenge on them.

Watchful Prism: I still have the Hearts from my last Tier VI sacrifice, which also got me a Vortex (so a bunch of 5* Hearts and a bunch of lower ones as well) that I got just before the event finished. I kept them as they wouldn't get me to the next vortex, I have the slots spare and they'll be useful for the next sacrifice event. That said, I definitely don't have 15+ of them (that's just hoarding). I tend to collect characters and have tons of small fry 1 and 2*'s pushed up to 5*, plus one normal and one Valentines (Assassin) Heart that are max'ed out, but hey, that's just what I do. :P

Yup
08-07-2018, 01:15 AM
The bugs just seem to get worse. The arena has become more chance than skill at times. The other team goes first and gets a ton of buffs. Except for trying to win IC, the game has lost some of its appeal.

Agreed... seems so pointless when M Lilith gets 7 turns in a row with Ascension and Crit stike for all 7. And buffs on the D steam just keep stacking and won't be removed.

It's COMPLETELY random for the most part.. the AI is picking winners, not the players.

Cefiar
08-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Agreed... seems so pointless when M Lilith gets 7 turns in a row with Ascension and Crit stike for all 7. And buffs on the D steam just keep stacking and won't be removed.

It's COMPLETELY random for the most part.. the AI is picking winners, not the players.

Yeah I saw one character today that had 3 Perfect Immunity icons, and 2 Perfect Immortality icons (plus all the other stuff).

Muzzleloader
08-07-2018, 12:09 PM
I went against a team that had a prisoner with primordials, I also have the same. He went first, he had all golden immunity, my team had no golden buffs and all passives blocked. Second round they added all critical strikes I still had no golden buffs. This type of thing happens all the time, along with the other m lilith doing 5 strikes both rounds.
It is not that I was outmatched it is just ridiculous how the defensive team gets the benefits. I know it probably happens on my defensive team, but it is making PvP less fun to play.

Zugzwang
08-08-2018, 12:58 AM
What prompted me to start this thread complaining about the bugs was not that I lost because I lose all the time. It was because I’m sitting at 2800ish before the reset, I get bumped to about 1800ish which is normal, then get destroyed 20 matches in a row until
I’m facing 1200ish opponents. Something was up I’m telling you. I wasn’t even on auto play most of the time. Seems to be better now but I still lose about 50% when I used to lose only about 35% of attacks.

Zugzwang
08-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Ip4: Yeah I've noticed that. I thought that when you refresh, the rank points in the Attack list should be in order (as of that refresh time), but I regularly see characters that are >500 points different from where they should be placed based on order, right after refresh (so not just changes in points due to winning games since the refresh).

Something that would be good is seeing the points someone has in the defense tab, as it gives you some idea of their ranking before you try to get revenge on them.

Watchful Prism: I still have the Hearts from my last Tier VI sacrifice, which also got me a Vortex (so a bunch of 5* Hearts and a bunch of lower ones as well) that I got just before the event finished. I kept them as they wouldn't get me to the next vortex, I have the slots spare and they'll be useful for the next sacrifice event. That said, I definitely don't have 15+ of them (that's just hoarding). I tend to collect characters and have tons of small fry 1 and 2*'s pushed up to 5*, plus one normal and one Valentines (Assassin) Heart that are max'ed out, but hey, that's just what I do. :P

The player was “Bad Wabbit”. Had tons of everything. Thought maybe it was a Dev account or something. Never seen what I believe was EVERY toon before. tons of talismans but hardly any equipped etc etc. also like I said I faced 2 M Liliths against this player but there was only one in the inventory—conspiracy theory blah blah. Maybe I’m crazy.

Ip4
08-08-2018, 10:13 AM
thanks devs for giving us to switch Eddies in pvp...
https://thumb.ibb.co/iht2mK/37_EE65_A2_F853_4_D52_9_F53_517_B36_E0_E068.png (https://ibb.co/iht2mK)

Cefiar
08-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Well, now that Gauntlet is out, they've put the word "Beta" above the PVP icon. This is probably about right, since with all the bugs in the Arena, it may as well be Beta too!

Zugzwang
08-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Soooo is Gaunlet also PVP? If not shouldn’t the button be labeled *Arena* again and then nested under that “PVP” & “Gaunlet”?

Right now it’s labeled *PVP* since they updated it and nested under it is “Arena” & “Gaunlet” which makes perfect sense if Gaunlet is fact PVP. So my question is this: how is it PVP? Can someone please explain? Thanks.

Ip4
08-24-2018, 06:55 AM
everything is not working in arena also can't receive reward for playing arena battle...

fixed after reinstall game!