PDA

View Full Version : Any 3 set Talisman Worth Using?

MuadDib-7367
08-24-2016, 05:45 PM
I've been wondering which 3 set talisman are worth leveling and using.

The only ones I currently use are:

Assassin (Shield) on a purple Undead Axis Gunner,
Vampiric (Barrier) Purple Souless Demon
Void (Shield) Red Axis Bomber Boy (probably not the best character choice
Invisibility (Will) on Yellow Gunner Dog (again, not a great character, but his attacks scale off both attack and special)

I need to clean up my talisman inventory and don't want to jettison something that might be more useful than I realize.

TreeHUgger74
08-24-2016, 06:11 PM
I'm wanting the set for Freeze...seems to work well for crowd control (I've used other people's Troopers that have them). I have two...can't get the dang third one!

Hypnos
08-24-2016, 06:41 PM
I'm trying to get a third invisibility will talisman by grinding battlefield madness but no luck after a few hours. Will use on gunner CotD, I think his bottom three talismans pits were designed for a 3 set yellow.

Olevipoeg
08-25-2016, 06:38 AM
I'm using Thief talismans with Soldier Eddie. I maxed his Fury attack and it's working quite nicely so far.

deathndk
08-26-2016, 05:30 PM
where do you get the assasin talisman?

Dutch
08-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Underworld

LegoMech
08-26-2016, 11:11 PM
I swear by Freeze. I've had it trigger four turns in a row (that battle only took four turns too, nice and easy)! I am working on my 2nd set of Freeze now and have my first set at level 40.

I've also had fantastic luck using Blind augment on my Sentinel Soulless Demon. He has built in taunt and they always seem to trigger together, so the enemy is forced to target him with a basic attack and almost always misses.

Honestly the Freeze/Blind/Taunt combo has locked down a whole lot of groups for me - the bosses who are immune to it are what gives me an issue.

Hypnos
08-27-2016, 09:47 PM
I'm trying to get a third invisibility will talisman by grinding battlefield madness but no luck after a few hours. Will use on gunner CotD, I think his bottom three talismans pits were designed for a 3 set yellow.

finally after 3 days of battlefield madness farming!! I'm so glad it was Will too as I would've been pissed right off otherwise..

I think they should really reduce the rarity of these talismans or bring out this game mode brave new world soon!

MadMax
08-28-2016, 04:16 AM
Freeze is awesome. The shield talismans cost a turn to use and they're not good enough to justify the expense. Haven't really tried any of the others.