PDA

View Full Version : Game Update - August 24, 2016 - Bug Fixes

Matt_LOTB
08-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Hi all!

If you stop by the Google Play or iTunes App Stores, you'll notice that we've set a new update live for the game. This update is intended to address a few critical bugs, and it adds a small feature that will better allow the dev team to conduct server updates in a controlled way.

There will be a server update to accompany this client, we expect to push the sever update in a few hours. You can check our social channels for alerts on when we're ready to push that server.

Things we believe will be fixed once both updates are live are:

The game failing to load (getting stuck at 75%) should be resolved
Item duplication in inventory causing game lock-outs (The 'Facebook Loop") should be resolved
A variety of server connection errors should be resolved
The Revenge ability in the Warrior and Assassin dungeons are re-enabled and should not cause the game to hang
The Accuracy Down debuff should now function correctly
Temporal Shifting abilities should be properly unlocked and functional again

Additionally, we have done a pass on fixing accounts that were afflicted by the item duplication issues. If you have previously been unable to log into the game, it would be worth your while to try again and see if we've fixed the problem. I expect we'll be chasing a few stragglers for the next few days, but the majority of affected users should now have access to their accounts again.

Cheers,
Matt

zamasu
08-24-2016, 06:33 PM
Thank you Matt. I'm glad too see that the dev team is working hard to fix all the bugs and help player to obtain access to their accounts again!

Some compensation would be nice for those affected from these bugs, Just Saying ;)

BillLion
08-24-2016, 06:33 PM
Downloading it now. Thanks, Matt!

Hypnos
08-24-2016, 06:46 PM
Thanks again for this update. Definitely agree with zamasu in that compensation should be expected

maxdeviations
08-24-2016, 07:07 PM
i cant purchase the skill shard with trooper badges now. i was able to before the app update - hopefully this gets fixed after the server upgrade

Lamia
08-24-2016, 07:47 PM
i cant purchase the skill shard with trooper badges now.
Try clearing cache (Android) or rebooting your device (iOS). I do not believe this bug is fixed in this update, according to Matt's above post.

Dutch
08-24-2016, 07:55 PM
i cant purchase the skill shard with trooper badges now. i was able to before the app update - hopefully this gets fixed after the server upgrade

Have you got any souls with a lock and timer on? If so, that's how long you'll have to wait, I'm having the same issue for weeks now

Matt_LOTB
08-24-2016, 08:57 PM
The issues affecting time-limited purchases are not fixed as a part of this update, but we are working on them.

-M

MrFreeze
08-24-2016, 10:34 PM
I got into my old game! Thanks for that. I'd given up on it. It was weird though. I had 106/54 stamina, but when I went to enter a battle it switched to -59/54. I'll leave it alone until the server update is done and see what happens

007RAV15-8839
08-24-2016, 10:49 PM
Can someone please post when server maintenance is all done?

ShadowRising
08-24-2016, 10:56 PM
could someone on the dev team please post at least 30mins in advance of an update/server maintenance or an exact time, i just lost a trooper badge for myself and the trooper not including what i could have got out of stage 8 or 9 of the dungeon.

Kulimar
08-24-2016, 11:06 PM
I'm connecting now. Got an error, but then restarted a few times and it seems to work now.

Kulimar
08-24-2016, 11:07 PM
Just finished for me.

Qed
08-24-2016, 11:12 PM
Done here.

Lamia
08-24-2016, 11:14 PM
could someone on the dev team please post at least 30mins in advance of an update/server maintenance
did you not see the popup for server maintenance? Everyone should have seen that.

ShadowRising
08-24-2016, 11:17 PM
did you not see the popup for server maintenance? Everyone should have seen that.just something that popped up, i clicked ok and was logged out right in the middle/start of the boss fight.

007RAV15-8839
08-24-2016, 11:32 PM
Thanks for letting me know.

PsychoEddie
08-24-2016, 11:32 PM
Hi all!

SWEET! Working great after cache clearing on my devices, thanks!

(my sands of time got wiped out and seem to be updating at a glacial speed now, but that's fine, I bought a refill with ironite)

Thanks again!

RJMacReady
08-25-2016, 12:16 AM
Wow. Looks like they removed the 25 ironite per initial win in the dungeons. These greedy remove things pretty quick when its beneficial for us but take their sweet time removing things that screw us over. This whole game is getting ridiculous

Kulimar
08-25-2016, 12:22 AM
Did you previously beat the dungeon? You only get the ironite on the first time clear.

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 12:27 AM
Wow. Looks like they removed the 25 ironite per initial win in the dungeons. These greedy asshats remove things pretty quick when its beneficial for us but take their sweet time removing things that screw us over. This whole game is getting ridiculous

WOW!!!! You received 1250 Ironite for free and you complain???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! JUST WOW!!!!!!

RJMacReady
08-25-2016, 12:27 AM
I played the sentinel dungeon just as it opened today and its dropping no ironite on the first time clear

ShadowRising
08-25-2016, 12:38 AM
so the dungeon boss did not reset to a different one this time ?

Kulimar
08-25-2016, 12:42 AM
And you didn't play this same dungeon last week?

MrFreeze
08-25-2016, 12:57 AM
I had uncleared dungeons from last week and got the ironite on those.

osogaru
08-25-2016, 02:52 AM
I had uncleared dungeons from last week and got the ironite on those.
Update from today :
- the game still crash every 2/3 games
- impossible to hit the boss in level 10 time rift (0 damages from Carriage Eddie, Classic Eddie or Alliance General)

jpmusic
08-25-2016, 03:54 AM
Great... So I missed the Ironite thanks to the new Android :(

zamasu
08-25-2016, 05:04 AM
Does the game works with the new andriod update (7.0)? I don't wanna update because i heard the game doesn't work with the new andriod update

Aeis
08-25-2016, 05:15 AM
Has the update also reduced the ironite received in the time rift? I've had none today whereas yesterday I averaged about 40 a level.

Kaijester
08-25-2016, 05:33 AM
Ironites are only for the first time clearance of the dungeons, just like the Ironites from the storyline battles.

Dutch
08-25-2016, 05:55 AM
My warrior and assassin golden son done seem to have their passives re enabled like it should have been with the update, or did I miss something?

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 05:57 AM
I was wondering about that myself...

Kaijester
08-25-2016, 06:24 AM
I think they didn't mention Golden Sun as the ones with the revenge ability?

Kulimar
08-25-2016, 06:43 AM
It's the other one, the Newborn of Light that has it.

Dutch
08-25-2016, 06:45 AM
You're right, so both dungeons have the ability but not our characters of course, nice one guys

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 06:45 AM
Really? Ooops... leveled up the wrong one then :P

Dutch
08-25-2016, 06:46 AM
It's the other one, the Newborn of Light that has it.

The warrior and assassin golden son are supposed to have passives

Dutch
08-25-2016, 06:48 AM
Oh it's the newborns? Lol of course it was gonna be

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 06:50 AM
I assumed the one who would have the passive would be the Golden Sons because the other ones had a passive... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, a little heads up would've been nice :P

In fact, I'm trying to find a Warrior or Assassin Newborn between my troopers list but no one seems to have one. Maybe they were not obtainable because of this?

Dutch
08-25-2016, 06:52 AM
I haven't seen any either, it's gonna be tricky getting all troopers done without spending money, no sands and no even half way through my troops

Kaijester
08-25-2016, 07:01 AM
if Warrior & Assassin Golden Suns have a powerful passive, they would be rated 4* or 5* which in turn makes them unavailable from common souls.

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 07:08 AM
Still... that would be a cheap move. A lot of people wouldn't have dumped really hard to get resources into a character with no passive.

The post that made us think that was kind of ambiguous, it did not say that the Golden Sons had the passive. But if you receive another Golden Son and see that it has one you are automatically going to assume that that whould be the case with the Warrior/Assassin one.

I would've probably still leveld mine because it was a novelty.... But still.....

Dutch
08-25-2016, 07:13 AM
if Warrior & Assassin Golden Suns have a powerful passive, they would be rated 4* or 5* which in turn makes them unavailable from common souls.

I suppose you're right, any way they are pretty strong characters as it is so can't moan about that.

12lisa
08-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Iīm still locked out of my account with it being stuck at 75% at the loading screen... *sigh*

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 09:14 AM
Are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person????? o.O

Wow... that passive is nice...

35% chance to counter when an ally is attacked... Could be usefull if he has nice attack :P

Wonder if he could counter and entire team after receiving an AoE attack... That sound painfully time consuming LOL

Emeldir
08-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Bluestack2 has loading screen loop, popup additional content to download then game load from asset xxx popup and again, again, again... :( no start button, game reinstall dont help

Dutch
08-25-2016, 10:08 AM
Bluestack2 has loading screen loop, popup additional content to download then game load from asset xxx popup and again, again, again... :( no start button, game reinstall dont help

it probably needs to be fixed as the update has caused this, the same happened last month

Emeldir
08-25-2016, 10:16 AM
it probably needs to be fixed as the update has caused this, the same happened last month

Yes, I bought tablet to play Legacy (my mobile phone is outdoor smartphone, i need durable one in my work) because bluestack sometimes isnt working :D but 21" screen on PC is much better :D

Dutch
08-25-2016, 10:17 AM
lol true, i just have my phone plugged in at work and hit auto, easy peasy

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 10:27 AM
Bluestack is not supported guys. I wouldn't recommend using it.

Dutch
08-25-2016, 10:43 AM
i ahvent had a single rare soul dropped since the update, anyone getting them?

Emeldir
08-25-2016, 10:51 AM
Not supported, but now it works and I am very happy woman. Play on small display of tablet is noncomfort for me, because its hard tap on perfect attack in dungeons where all is covered by my army and point of view cant be change... I am stucked on 4* characters and farming locations with 3* evo shard must play myself because autoplay every time defeat (1 high level trooper in dungeon dont save me...)

Jennie-5128
08-25-2016, 11:07 AM
just something that popped up, i clicked ok and was logged out right in the middle/start of the boss fight.
Same here. It didn't give me the option to finish the fight I was on.

Jennie-5128
08-25-2016, 11:08 AM
i ahvent had a single rare soul dropped since the update, anyone getting them?

Not here either

Hypnos
08-25-2016, 11:09 AM
I have dutch

Dutch
08-25-2016, 11:17 AM
oh good to know thanks

Dutch
08-25-2016, 12:05 PM
ok theyve started dropping now

Flann
08-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Yes, I bought tablet to play Legacy (my mobile phone is outdoor smartphone, i need durable one in my work) because bluestack sometimes isnt working :D but 21" screen on PC is much better :D

I agree with that. I have an 18" 2 in 1. It's so much easier on my old eyes. For S&G I did pipe it through my 55" flat screen . That big started to look horrible.

Oh and to the individual who is outraged at not getting any more ironite from the dungeons:
You are the problem with today's society. Just because you received what is a generous reward you think that you are entitled to it again and again. I am sure if you check with the accounting of Roadhouse Games you will find that the majority of the revenue generated by this game comes from the SALE of Ironite.

BillLion
08-25-2016, 12:37 PM
lol true, i just have my phone plugged in at work and hit auto, easy peasy

Ditto! Nice way to keep up the grind.

Bryan-3528
08-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi all!

If you stop by the Google Play or iTunes App Stores, you'll notice that we've set a new update live for the game. This update is intended to address a few critical bugs, and it adds a small feature that will better allow the dev team to conduct server updates in a controlled way.

There will be a server update to accompany this client, we expect to push the sever update in a few hours. You can check our social channels for alerts on when we're ready to push that server.

Item duplication in inventory causing game lock-outs (The 'Facebook Loop") should be resolved
The Revenge ability in the Warrior and Assassin dungeons are re-enabled and should not cause the game to hang

Additionally, we have done a pass on fixing accounts that were afflicted by the item duplication issues. If you have previously been unable to log into the game, it would be worth your while to try again and see if we've fixed the problem. I expect we'll be chasing a few stragglers for the next few days, but the majority of affected users should now have access to their accounts again.

Cheers,
Matt

Glad to see an update focused on the log in bug. Thank you Matt and the LotB team for this update, we are looking forward to more bugs being fixed for good :)

LittleGameGirl
08-25-2016, 04:30 PM
I played the sentinel dungeon but its dropping no ironite on the first time clear.Once again - frustration! Since the new dungeon opend I playing every day, but get just f...... 1 or 2 star warriors. Im glad to have the help of all of your warriors to help me through of the hard levels, without this option I would have stop gaming.

12lisa
08-25-2016, 06:00 PM
Thatīs weird, because on my second temporary account, I keep getting the Ironite for clearing the dungeon the first time. I couldnīt clear it when it first opened last week due to the login bug, which is still keeping me locked out of my main account up to today, but thatīs offtopic. Anyway, Iīm getting the Ironite, so i can confirm itīs working. Playing on Pc, using AmiDuOS.

Lamia
08-25-2016, 07:12 PM
I keep getting the Ironite for clearing the dungeon the first time. Anyway, Iīm getting the Ironite, so i can confirm itīs working.
You get Ironite on first play through of the dungeons only.

maxdeviations
08-25-2016, 07:48 PM
You get Ironite on first play through of the dungeons only.

Lamia - will the dungeons reset .. or they remain open once you have completed them ?

Aeis
08-25-2016, 10:12 PM
What about Evo shards? I've beaten the lvl 10 six or seven times today and not got one 3 * shard.

Kaijester
08-25-2016, 10:22 PM
What about Evo shards? I've beaten the lvl 10 six or seven times today and not got one 3 * shard.

I have gotten 3 green evo shards and 2 rainbow evo shards out of the sentinel event in a day. Played like 20+ games.

Qed
08-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Is there any problem with the rift?
Why it is closed?

Qed
08-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Didn't see the schedule, nevermind.

007RAV15-8839
08-26-2016, 12:44 AM
That is devs planned schedule. Be back open on Sunday.

Kaijester
08-26-2016, 08:00 AM
Did you accidentally play in Hard mode instead? I'm farming Underworld Madness too and getting 4k+ golds.

Dutch
08-26-2016, 08:05 AM
im still getting the same amounts

Olevipoeg
08-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Bluestack is not supported guys. I wouldn't recommend using it.
I was frustrated because LotB on Ipad keeps crashing. So I started my old Genimotion setup on PC. Worked like charm. Very fast, very stable.

RangersPilot
08-27-2016, 08:24 AM
Completed Secret Location on Underworld (Madness) for the first time and the good old server error message was already there again in all its glory as soon as I defeated the last character. No drop items awarded and the level doesn't open up again for 5 days. An absolute crock. Won't spend another penny on this game.

Ezz
08-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Same EXACT thing happened to me last night Rangers pilot. Ridiculous! It's actually hard to believe it's not intentional when it only happens during those 5 seconds between defeating the level and receiving the prize. It was also my first time playing the Underworld madness secret level.

Hypnos
08-27-2016, 04:21 PM
had the same happen to me the first time I played that secret location on madness which was around 2 weeks ago

drrchmnd
08-30-2016, 02:11 AM
couple odd bugs ive had and not sure if they have been posted else where. the lord of light is completely stuck on the last level i beat from 5 days ago. been a couple of changes since then as far as colour of the lord of light but no reset to level 1. stuck on level 7 completed.
the daily reward item isnt showing up either and from the same time frame of about 5 days ago.
plus theres the lock up with the blue axis soldier and the shield item.

so lets try a uninstall and reinstall and such again to see if it all works.

ShadowRising
08-30-2016, 04:26 PM
just wondering what/when the next update is, do yall devs post what is being worked on and so on in between the updates.

12lisa
08-30-2016, 04:37 PM
I am still encountering the 75% loading bug. I just got locked out of my second account yesterday and the first one is still not fixed (almsot 4 weeks now). Itīs obviously caused by conflicting data. My second account encountered the 75% bug after getting a faulty 4* green rune. I knew I had to sell it to avoid problems, but I couldnīt due to a game crash and now Iīm locked out :/. Basically, if you get two runes of the same kind, check in your inventory if they are put in two different stacks, because if that`s the case, you have a rune that causes the bug. Sell it immediatly!

Jennie-5128
08-30-2016, 05:03 PM
I am still encountering the 75% loading bug. I just got locked out of my second account yesterday and the first one is still not fixed (almsot 4 weeks now). Itīs obviously caused by conflicting data. My second account encountered the 75% bug after getting a faulty 4* green rune. I knew I had to sell it to avoid problems, but I couldnīt due to a game crash and now Iīm locked out :/. Basically, if you get two runes of the same kind, check in your inventory if they are put in two different stacks, because if that`s the case, you have a rune that causes the bug. Sell it immediatly!

While that's really sucky for you, Lisa, it's really good of you to come and give us the intel. I'm assuming you've nudged Lamia - maybe give her another prod?

Gonzo
08-30-2016, 05:10 PM
It's not the rune itself that causes the problem. It's having more items than what you are supposed to have, it might be runes or shards or even characters.

My game crashed a few days ago because I had more characters than the ones permited by the limit and I had to buy more slots just so the game wouldn't crash anymore. I could not sell it, just buy slots.

That's the reason why I don't open regular souls anymore... I have over 200 of them.

The problem with the game is that items don't seem to stack, you can have two 1 stacks of something instead of them becoming one... as it should........ that's a pretty basic thing in games. But... well................

slauki
08-30-2016, 05:15 PM
just wondering what/when the next update is, do yall devs post what is being worked on and so on in between the updates.

that would really be good to know. the comunication is okay, but it could be even better. i cannot imagine that it's too hard to write a few sentices every 2-3 days about the progress in the development of the game.

Jennie-5128
08-30-2016, 05:34 PM
That's the reason why I don't open regular souls anymore... I have over 200 of them.
Of course you know what'll happen now. Stack overflow caused by too many unopened souls...

Cameron
09-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi all!

Cheers,
Matt

Hey Matt,

AFTER this update I ended up getting locked out. I've messaged through Zendesk, the support email and messaged Lamia. I was just wondering if there might be an idea how long it may take to get access again - my trooper handle is Hunter-8521. I keep checking back to see if I can log in and have tried all the options, clearing cache, reinstalling, etc. I hope I don't miss out on the thank you Ironite...but I'll honestly just be happy to play again.