PDA

View Full Version : Will talismans like Primordial, Valor be available again?

AcesHigh189
08-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Will talismans like Primordial, Valor, Eclipse be available again in future events, Gauntlet or through Iron or Frontier coins?

Amarthir
08-12-2018, 08:51 AM
I would assume they'll be back in Gauntlet. Can't tell you when, but since they're advertising stuff like Necropolis and Angel Talismans, in other words, "exclusive" talismans, eventually you'll probably see those sets come around.

Blade
08-12-2018, 12:56 PM
And don't forget Night City and/or Silent Planet! There are many Talis you cannot get regularly and I hope this will change.

valor, necropolis, redemption, eternal, heal, sacrifice, power-shield, ghost, the blue 6-set that will come for sure, rush, primordial, angle, shadow, eclipse

thealchemist
08-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Or in the store where they can be yours for the low low price of just $49.95. *Subject to additional charges **Price may change at any time

On a serious note, Gauntlet is the most likely, although BNW 1 year anniversary is coming up, maybe some rare ones might show up for that event or maybe they might change up the talisman lineup long term?
Night City should have some sort of talismans like the rest of the cosmos worlds do one would think but ultra rare? That will remain to be seen and personally I wouldnt be counting on it. Silent planet I'm not so sure about as it will be a dungeon. LOL is xp and evo shards, BNW is talismans and runes, I'm thinking Silent planet will be something different again like souls maybe?

I missed out on primordials and I have various incomplete sets of a lot of the others like Valor so I am hoping they become available again.

Porron87
08-12-2018, 05:05 PM
Me too, I started playing a while after the primordial's event and now it's a great disadvantage on pvp. All I can do is using Trooper Eddie's skill yo wipe out negative buffs, but that's it.