PDA

View Full Version : Help with defense

DanielRacy
08-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Considering these characters, what would be a solid setup? Keep in mind that I don't have destiny. I do, however, have valor, primordial, zone, meteor, thorn, void, force shield, rage and the most common one's.

These are level 100 fully sharded.

Clansman
W Lilith
S Lilith
M Lilith
Golden Pharaoh Dog
Prisoner
M COTD
W Undead Rescuer
G Undead Rescuer
W Pyro
Lady Azov
Warlord
S Golden Son
Death Dog
Pharaoh Dog King
W Hellraiser

edsel
08-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Basically. Sfrongest Eddie with support to keep him killing. From your list Clansman Prisoner M Lilith and either Azov or S Lilith. Prisoner with Primordial is a must. Clansman is tough, like him with Shadow and a perfect hit for all team like Desert Marauder equipped with Immunity and Echo. If he is not available Azov hits hard and has good defense when damaged. M Lilith really shines with Destiny, Ghost is ok but can be limited with permadeth or stealing golden buffs so easy. Can't you buy a set with trooper coin? S Lilith with Angel talismans is nice. I run Rainmaker with Shadow, Desert Marauder with Immunity+Echo, M Lilith + Destiny and Prisoner + Primordial for both defense and offense, have not lost yet since reset and good numbers on AI. And this is not against a Sandworm or 1 Eddie battles.

DanielRacy
08-12-2018, 09:15 PM
I forgot to put Desert Marauder on the list. I usually set immunity and counter attack on him, but I'll try echo as you mentioned. I'm saving trooper coins to buy destiny. Thanks for the tips man.

Edit: Forgot to put on the list Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, Alchemist, W Golden Son.

DanielRacy
08-14-2018, 02:27 AM
Just got a Corrupt General from a soul. Is he worth upgrading/shard?