PDA

View Full Version : Dupes used in Gauntlet

Muzzleloader
08-13-2018, 12:42 PM
I am only on level A at the moment, I am in no rush especially with the arena event. At what level do most players need to use dupes to win battles. I am trying to consider what will be part of my next sacrifices. I am also trying to determine at what level I should shoot for in gauntlet, weighing the benefits of IC in arena or rewards in gauntlet.

kgk56
08-13-2018, 02:25 PM
I think IMO that Dupes can be useful at AA levels (specially W & R Lilith or tanks).

If you're looking for the Necro talis, go for the Gauntlet. If You need IC & Skills Chards, go for Arena.

Olevipoeg
08-14-2018, 10:04 AM
I discovered having 3 blue liliths and destiny set can save the day when you are running low of suitable chars.

kgk56
08-14-2018, 10:28 AM
I discovered having 3 blue liliths and destiny set can save the day when you are running low of suitable chars.

You have your 3 Magus Lilith fully sharded ?

Actually, I try the Gauntlet only once a Day to pass level AA and get the Necro talis (if I can, 2 steps more)

Olevipoeg
08-14-2018, 12:09 PM
You have your 3 Magus Lilith fully sharded ?

No need. Sharding adds only extra damage. If you need protective character then unsharded M Lilith is as good as sharded.

Sick
08-14-2018, 05:13 PM
No need. Sharding adds only extra damage. If you need protective character then unsharded M Lilith is as good as sharded.

Yes, I can confirm this. I have 5 Blue Liliths. They are pretty helpful.

Tiger
08-14-2018, 07:20 PM
Yes, I can confirm this too:)

I was mad when I get 4th Magus Lilith but now i have 4 good blockers with Destiny set.
I prefer to use Undead Rescuer too (have one 100lv and 3 on 80lv) and have 3 more blockers sentinel class.
5 star dupes are ok now but what when sacrifice event will come? Who do we sacrifice? :(

Muzzleloader
08-15-2018, 05:22 PM
That's a good question, Tiger. I still dont know, haven't decided if gauntlet is worth keeping too many dupes instead of sacrificing them. I stopped after level A. I dont think the current rewards are worth the SoW in gauntlet, that may change in the future. If you can't use dupes in certain gauntlet battles that makes the decision even more difficult.