PDA

View Full Version : Set

CamiloEgea
08-17-2018, 03:16 AM
¿What do you think of him? ¿Which talisman sets do you have on him?

In my opinion, is great to have a AoE Assassin, but is also weird to see an assassin as blocker, tough is great when has shroud on him (I don’t get why the shroud description says it cannot be stealed or removed, it is usually the first golden effect removed in PvP)

Also his three kinds of damage are very useful against eternal talismans

I tried him with void, shell and an extra purple, but I didn’t liked it, pretty lame damage. Then I used a strike set (red) in his empty slots, advantage on his green and the mandatory purple and even though his magic hit reaches 1.5 k, his physical and true hits reaches 9k each when critical is on. Also the counter ability works great switching golden for silver effects on other teams with primordial ¿What do you think of this?

WickermanBR
01-08-2019, 11:52 PM
I do not know if I am posting in the right place, but this thread is called Set, so I did not find a better place to ask this ...
Is it worth paying 2000FC on it?

As you said Camilo, it is very odd that he is a damage blocker (sometimes I think that if that is the brightness of it, very little even If shroud... but it seems that it turns golden effects into silver? This is interesting and can be well explored)

I see few people commenting on it here, and I ask in general terms of gameplay, not just Arena. As he is the only God I lack, I am instigated by it, but the price is salty.
So if anyone else can give me a light on it, I'll be grateful.

cheers

infinite dreamer
01-09-2019, 01:05 AM
I use him once in a while. He's good for gauntlet. He hits pretty hard with shadow talismans and it's kind of cool he's a blocker as an assassin. He is pricey, but if you already have the other Gods, then he's good to have. Unless you think the frontier coins can be better spent on someone else.

HuckFinn150
01-09-2019, 04:05 AM
I chose Osiris and Horus. I can't get past the man birddog thing.

waymo
01-09-2019, 10:36 AM
I just had the choice Sekhmet or set. As i already have Osiris & Horus I chose Sekhmet as I've always found set easily killed.

Ip4
01-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Don't buy Set;he is too expensive and there is better gods than him...

WickermanBR
01-09-2019, 08:54 PM
At the moment, he's the only thing that's affordable with FC that interests me... Lilith Warrior and Eternity Eddie too, but these I will wait forever to jump from their souls.

The other Gods I got with the Nebu fragments at the time of the megaevent, and Osiris by the specific event .... So, Set is the only one left.

But from what you guys have spoken here, it seems that from Aset (she is very versatile in Gauntlet at least, but I never use it for anything else ) and Set, are two Gods that have not yet had opportunity to shine in the game.

I'll wait a little longer then, since apparently it will be accumulating dust, and new options may appear in the frontier shop.

Thank you all, very much for the help.
Cheers

Zantarath
01-16-2019, 02:24 AM
Aset has a okay normal attack a powerful fury but shit power move. I used her with a my outdated team with PoM which can keep up perfect immunity and invulnerability forever as long as perfect immunity is not removed. This rotation of mine can happen starting turn 2 or turn 1 if I ran power talisman set. Now with the update on hallowed Eddie this set up is no longer very useful.

Yup
01-16-2019, 02:45 AM
I don’t get why the shroud description says it cannot be stealed or removed

Becuase at one time, the ENTIRE POINT of gold buffs is they couldn't be stolen or removed.. then they started with removing and stealing gold buffs... but they never go back and correct descriptions so many Gold Buff descriptions are still incorrect in this respect.

Natasmai
01-16-2019, 03:05 AM
I've recently ran into set in arena quite often and I seem to lose every time. I can't burst him down and then he gets full healed. The block passive is a massive pain in the ass. Unfortunately I can't remember what talisman sets have been used on him, I will update the next time I see it. Way harder to kill than magus lilith as a blocker.

Muzzleloader
01-16-2019, 04:28 AM
You can try and disable his passive and kill whoever is healing him. You may also try and place marks or burns on his allies, then consume them to kill seth. Try to have a multihitter that steals or removes buffs, be careful and not get stunned by his trap. You could also try perfect corruption or seal his abilities.

If you remove shroud if present he usually dies quickly.