PDA

View Full Version : Opponent List

Muzzleloader
08-17-2018, 09:59 PM
For the last day I have mostly had opponents 1k or higher rank. I dropped from rank 60 to 90 and my list still only gives the top 30 players.
Anyone else experiencing this type of opponents lists

DanielRacy
08-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Yes. The first couple of players in the list are always below my rank and the other ones are all way out of my league. I mean waaaaay out.

SDTull
08-28-2018, 07:40 PM
I've experienced this and the last two days I've been getting hit repeatedly by the same two players. I thought that bug had been fixed.

Liebhild
08-29-2018, 12:57 AM
I've experienced this and the last two days I've been getting hit repeatedly by the same two players. I thought that bug had been fixed.

Bugfixes in LotB LMAO - not with that [moderators]

SDTull
08-29-2018, 05:58 AM
I just hope my defense at least put up a fight. I don't blame them, they are just attacking who's on their list.

Relany
08-29-2018, 06:18 AM
It's normal that if I'm let's say at 2000, all opponents in the list to be 3000 and higher. This is if you wait for auto refresh.
If you refresh manually I noticed that the opponents are distributed normally, 3-4 with lower rank and the rest with higher.
Actually, because of this I changed to low defense, as far as it takes too long to fight with stronger opponents.

Stormseye
08-29-2018, 12:25 PM
Haven't noticed anything odd other than all my opponents are usually 1k lower.

Relany
08-29-2018, 01:32 PM
It's not possible that you could have opponents lower by 1k. I'm lucky if I have 2 or 3 opponents lower by 200-300. If I play more it usually ends to having almost all of top 10 players as opponents regardless that I'm around top 100 at that time.

Muzzleloader
08-29-2018, 07:18 PM
There is a problem with the list generater. I also keep getting attacked by the same top 30 players. If I win one battles the next refresh brings the top 20 players, even while I am being beat. I have mostly given up on the arena and spend my SoW on the gauntlet.

Sick
08-30-2018, 05:35 AM
I don’t think that the list is purely based on your rank. My experience is, that at least the activity level is important too. In the morning I mostly have an easy list. If I play a lot, it gets a lot more complicated. As I am usually in the top 25, playing a lot doesn’t really change your rank.

rags-6094
08-30-2018, 08:31 AM
I just refreshed after completing all ten teams in the list, the new list shows an even spread of rank between level 62 and level 4, this includes a lot of familiar top 3 names that seem to be taking it easy this week...
I play what's dealt to me though it does take time usually 3 to 4 minutes per game but not uncommon for me to spend ten minutes or more trying to beat one team, I have learnt not to kid myself about these teams being a walk in the park the sheer durability and brutality of most teams in the top 100 is great.

One fight you obliterate a highly ranked opponent, next minute you have your ass handed to you by a team who hasn't even got their defence team all up to level 100.... I do think if you give up the 10 ironite and do a second refresh the listed teams generally seem to be a bit lower in rank but I'd prefer to keep the 10 ironite...

scott-5496
08-30-2018, 10:30 AM
If I do a manual refresh (the free version) I always get a better spread. If I dont I can get all 10 being above me or at least close to me and above.

On the issue of being hit by the same top people this makes sense to me as they are playing way more than others to stay high in the ranks - if I come on a do my 10 or more then I register as playing so they get me more - this happens way more in the top 100 from my experince as I often get hit a lot by the top 5 or 10 players.