PDA

View Full Version : Visual issues

Cefiar
08-19-2018, 07:07 AM
I see the following minor visual issues on Android:

1. Horus. I think it's "Godarm", but it could be "Golden Throne". The animation seems to stutter right at the start.

2. Doomsday Eddie's Fury "2 Minutes to Midnight". The remote for the nuke doesn't actually rest in his hand (after he bounces it about), but on his wrist.

DanielRacy
08-19-2018, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I've seen both.

Blade
08-19-2018, 11:14 AM
I can also add some screens with visual issues in the arena... funny but also very strange :)

Cefiar
08-19-2018, 12:21 PM
Previously I got a weird stroboscopic effect in some arena/gauntlet matches where the background seemed to switch between past/present/future aspects in some sections, which then goes on into the menus as well. Never happens in other areas of the game (eg: Cosmos, LoL, BNW).

Quitting and going back into the game clears it. Seems to be certain visual effects used by certain characters that trip it. I can't remember if it's Beast or Wrath (or one after the other), but they stick in my mind as always being present when the issue triggers.

Update: Had this happen when a Doomsday Eddie used "Cobalt Bomb" on me. Quit then restart fixed it. :/

Yup
08-19-2018, 04:15 PM
2. Doomsday Eddie's Fury "2 Minutes to Midnight". The remote for the nuke doesn't actually rest in his hand (after he bounces it about), but on his wrist.

Not just Android.. and it looks to be BEHIND his hand entirely on iOS. So he's pushing a button which isn't there.. and the remote is floating in thin air, or it's a special Nuke-Watch with a really large face.

And let's not forget Iron Eddie's Fury.. where it's so zoomed in you don't see any damage or anything but feet.

Intimidator
08-19-2018, 11:50 PM
The Doomsday Eddie’s Fury issue with his remote is really annoying.
Also in LoL when I use FOTD Eddie’s fury against the LoL the view switches to the backside of LoL and totally blocking my view of the fury move.
I know those things aren’t important but they just irritate me.

madmanmeyer74
08-20-2018, 09:10 AM

I don't think it is the remote that is the issue but rather DDE himself. If you look at the animation again, DDE appears to be not even really sitting on the concrete slab. His whole body is forward of where he actually should be hence why it looks like the remote is bouncing behind his hand.

scott-5496
08-28-2018, 11:00 AM
Just noticed this post - sorry had not seen it. Can confirmn the Dommsday Fury issue is still there but only just got him so only just noticed it!

Hopefully, the team can do a visual fix for him.

Cheers

kgk56
09-03-2018, 10:45 AM
I have DDE since the Beginning : the nuke command was at the right place in his hand. After (an update?), he became totally bugged : I sometimes see only the sky, only him sitting in the air, even his machine gun instead of the command ...

Cefiar
09-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Doomsday Eddies fury nuke animation has been fixed with the latest update. Yay!