PDA

View Full Version : Transfer talismans

DanielRacy
08-21-2018, 07:00 AM
For players like me that enjoy playing gauntlet but don't have enough good talismans sets to equip 20+ characters, I think it would be cool if we could do this:

1. Transfer all talismans from a character to another with one click.

2. Remove all talismans from a character with one click.

Cefiar
08-21-2018, 12:41 PM
It'd also be great to have a way to go to "My teams" straight from Gauntlet rather than having ti navigate all the way back to the main menu, then back to the gauntlet.

Knut-3112
08-27-2018, 07:11 AM
Yes, exactly! Both suggestions are good and will certainly help. I have thought about that as well.

corvus83
10-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Yes, I came here to make the same suggestion. Please add this feature!
Gauntlet is becoming so boring when we take more time to swap talismans than to actually fight the gauntlet.
So moving a 6-set talisman from a character to character takes like 24 taps. If we could remove all with one button and equip a character's preset talismans with an another button, it would take 2 taps only.

Muzzleloader
10-03-2018, 03:08 PM
I also made a suggestion to have a list of favorite allies at the beginning of the list. You could then use the same toons over in the gauntlet without searching and changing talis.

thealchemist
10-04-2018, 09:23 AM
I also made a suggestion to have a list of favorite allies at the beginning of the list. You could then use the same toons over in the gauntlet without searching and changing talis.

I suggested something similar in the Gauntlet thread I think a few weeks back. A button similar to how we can unlock/lock characters from sacrifice or can select as our champion, have one to make a character one of your favs (a star icon perhaps). Trying to find a particular character (which has a set of particular talismans you are after) out of 20-30 compared to approx 200+ would be a hell of a lot easier and quicker this way.

Mixed with an ability to move/remove or swap entire talisman sets (maybe touch and drag to highlight or move talismans?) would ensure this aspect wouldn't be so tedious.

Amarthir
10-04-2018, 09:53 AM
I thought that over earlier actually, I was thinking that in that spot where your used characters live, you could long press them and remove their Talismans just like that. And you could do the same on your active roster of you want to equip them, kind of just like open a mini menu.

Another thought I had was grouping together Talismans that are exactly the same. For example if you had 3 void Talismans that were all "Shield" type and level 50, they would take up one space instead of three spaces. You could consolidate a shitton of space that way and make finding what you want to be faster.

Blade
10-04-2018, 09:59 AM
I suggested something similar in the Gauntlet thread I think a few weeks back. A button similar to how we can unlock/lock characters from sacrifice or can select as our champion, have one to make a character one of your favs (a star icon perhaps). Trying to find a particular character (which has a set of particular talismans you are after) out of 20-30 compared to approx 200+ would be a hell of a lot easier and quicker this way.

Unfortunately, this idea is quite old and there never was a feedback from the devs. For instance, I started this thread in February: click here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9806-Selected-characters-for-PVP-in-the-MY-TEAM-menu-The-chosen-one(s)!&highlight=team)

But maybe we can achieve something if we keep the topic current.

Blade
10-04-2018, 10:03 AM
BTW there is another thread heading in the same direction, called Sort by Talismans (link (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10818-Sort-by-Talismans&p=83487#post83487))

Maybe we should merge these to reduce confusion.
But as Amarthir went in the same direction, I copy my post from the other thread:

But to be honest, I hope for a general rework of the very static slot system. Gold is one of the most frequent resources in the game - so I guess almost all players have enough to buy all slots possible for the Talis in one rush and limiting new players because of that makes no sense to me.
I hope for a more flexible way to store and equip Talis. Not every Talisman should use one slot, but maybe the same type can be stored as a stack. To me it would be great that you can change the equipped Talis right before you start a match and a popup shows up where you select the wanted Talis from your entire inventory (stored and equipped on other chars), or you use the "default" setup that you define in the My Team menu.
I know that would be a lot of changes that probably won't be easy to implement - but it would make the game a lot more fun!

MetalKing
10-16-2018, 06:02 PM
I would also like to have the option to use a set of troopers talismans like we do with their champions. I would let them tag the set of talismans in their account like choosing a champion. Then we would need to assign them to a character of ours with the appropriate open slots. After the battle the slots would empty. The trooper would earn badges.

Zugzwang
10-17-2018, 12:35 AM
I would also like to have the option to use a set of troopers talismans like we do with their champions. I would let them tag the set of talismans in their account like choosing a champion. Then we would need to assign them to a character of ours with the appropriate open slots. After the battle the slots would empty. The trooper would earn badges.

I posted something about this yesterday in a thread about Icarus. There could be a limit to using each trooper’s talisman sets to once a week vs once a day — which would be too much in my opinion. Still, it would allow for players to try out talisman sets they don’t have on differenr characters so when the chance comes for them to either grind or purchase them in the future they can make an informed decision rather than just go off of the descriptions. Actually using them makes all the difference.

Ancient Mariner
10-17-2018, 08:43 PM
Right suggestions, we really need an improvement to the usage of the talismans/chars menu for the gauntlet experience.

Also a simple top/bottom buttons list would be appreciated, to quickly jump from a side to another in both chars and talismans lists

Zugzwang
10-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Right suggestions, we really need an improvement to the usage of the talismans/chars menu for the gauntlet experience.

Also a simple top/bottom buttons list would be appreciated, to quickly jump from a side to another in both chars and talismans lists

This top/bottom left/right button also sounds great.
Combined with being able to transfer all talismans of the same type from one character (whether a complete set or not) to another character with a copy/paste type option would be gold. If the devs feel like taking on this project it would be awesome. We need to support the game as much as we can with revenue which will allow things like this to happen. Is this in the suggestions forum? I really think they should have a look at some of these suggestions.

Zugzwang
10-17-2018, 09:01 PM
BTW there is another thread heading in the same direction, called Sort by Talismans (link (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10818-Sort-by-Talismans&p=83487#post83487))

Maybe we should merge these to reduce confusion.
But as Amarthir went in the same direction, I copy my post from the other thread:

But to be honest, I hope for a general rework of the very static slot system. Gold is one of the most frequent resources in the game - so I guess almost all players have enough to buy all slots possible for the Talis in one rush and limiting new players because of that makes no sense to me.
I hope for a more flexible way to store and equip Talis. Not every Talisman should use one slot, but maybe the same type can be stored as a stack. To me it would be great that you can change the equipped Talis right before you start a match and a popup shows up where you select the wanted Talis from your entire inventory (stored and equipped on other chars), or you use the "default" setup that you define in the My Team menu.
I know that would be a lot of changes that probably won't be easy to implement - but it would make the game a lot more fun!

Yes I agree they should be merged and put somewhere the devs are most likely to see. These suggestions are REALLY good.