PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Breeg Eddie (Sentinel Type)

Leviathan
08-22-2018, 12:06 AM

FURY

Grave Digger
Revives all allies with full HP.
Grants Perfect Health and Perfect Immunity to all allies for 3 turns.

BASIC SKILLS

Break Free
Deals 2 hits of physical damage and 2 hits of magic damage to a single target.
Cleanse Silver Effects from all allies.
50% Chance to grant Immunity to all allies for 1 turn.
This attack does not wake targets that are asleep.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25/25%

Thousand Souls
Deals 2 hits of physical damage and 2 hits of magic damage to all enemies.
Remove Ghost and Regen from enemies.
Heal and grant Increased ATK and MAGIC for 2 turns to self and a random ally.
LV 2/3/4 DMG+ 5/10/15%

Vile
Deals 2 hits of physical damage and 2 hits of magic damage to all enemies.
Lower DEF and MR of enemies for 2 turns.
35% Chance for an Extra Turn.
LV 2/3/4 DMG+ 5/10/15%

POWER SKILLS

Nightmares
Remove Immunity effects, including Perfect Immunity and Vanish.
Inflict Perfect Corruption for 2 turns.
50% Chance to inflict Perfect Sleep for 1 turn.
Instantly gain an Extra Turn.

Undertaker
Heal all allies based on their Missing HP.
Inflict 1 Furious Burn on all enemies for 1 turn.
LV 2/3 Heaing+ 25/25%

Reincarnation
Revive a random ally with full HP.
Randomly grant Physical, Magic, or True Block to each ally for 2 turns.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Sentinel

URock
08-22-2018, 09:39 AM
What about his maxed stats?

Ip4
08-22-2018, 09:59 AM
i see few troopers used eternal talismans on him...

Ip4
08-22-2018, 10:59 PM
only 16 skill shards?

EnricoPalazzo
08-23-2018, 07:22 AM
Here you go...

URock
08-23-2018, 09:59 AM
So what's the point with this "Sleep" buff? It doesn't work on chars with immunity, right? I first thought about a team together with the Gemini Twins, but on PVP it's useless, because immunity is used by every team in the higher ranks.

DanielRacy
08-23-2018, 10:05 AM
So what's the point with this "Sleep" buff? It doesn't work on chars with immunity, right? I first thought about a team together with the Gemini Twins, but on PVP it's useless, because immunity is used by every team in the higher ranks.

I think this does the trick.

POWER SKILLS

Nightmares
Remove Immunity effects, including Perfect Immunity and Vanish.
Inflict Perfect Corruption for 2 turns.
50% Chance to inflict Perfect Sleep for 1 turn.

EnricoPalazzo
08-23-2018, 10:14 AM
I'm using Benjamin with the Nightmare talisman set (35% chance of inflicting Sleep on perfect basic attacks). Of course you'll need someone to remove immunity first.
Probably not a team you'd run in Defense, because the CPU will not get the order right in most cases and then hit a perfect on top, but could be fun in attack.

Savito34
08-23-2018, 01:50 PM
So far I've played him a few times in arena and I find him extremely underwhelming. I'm sure he will become more viable as people figure out different builds, but right now he seems like a lackluster Pharoah.

Stormseye
08-24-2018, 01:24 AM
I’ve working on some combos have beaten a few rank 25 guys but his Fury really leaves you needing more. Most success comes in the form of the Sleep synergy. Current setup

Benji - Eternity Set
Assassin Liliith - strike/energy
Magus Mayan Priestess - destiny/shell
Sentinel Lillith - Angel/shell/rando purple

I dont have much of an issue removing Immunity but sometimes the Priestess doesn’t sleep any enemies or they get woken up during their round by the counter from Assassin so I may change it a bit. Because of running 6 overwhelming on Benji is damage is a bit softened but his utility helps and the extra turns come a little better than PoM. Overall I am lacking in a heavy hitter. I may try SCR since he would get a damage boost from the Perfect Health on Benji’s fury.

The problem with that scenerio is then removing immunity again and so you have to rely on Benji power move or Lillith to land Perfect Corruption on single targets. All the while suriving the hits. So you can’t use the Sleep Synergy and have to sub Mayan for another ally and I am trying to avoid using Magus Lilith. No other characters besides the Gemni Twins use sleep and they are pretty subpar.

Benji heals pretty good and has several functions but for the most part he comes across as a B- 4* Eddie. No where near the OPness of Iron Eddie/DDE. Perhaps Sleep will be a more viable option in the future but I will keep testing.

rags-6094
08-24-2018, 02:28 AM
I’ve working on some combos have beaten a few rank 25 guys but his Fury really leaves you needing more. Most success comes in the form of the Sleep synergy. Current setup

Benji - Eternity Set
Assassin Liliith - strike/energy
Magus Mayan Priestess - destiny/shell
Sentinel Lillith - Angel/shell/rando purple

I dont have much of an issue removing Immunity but sometimes the Priestess doesn’t sleep any enemies or they get woken up during their round by the counter from Assassin so I may change it a bit. Because of running 6 overwhelming on Benji is damage is a bit softened but his utility helps and the extra turns come a little better than PoM. Overall I am lacking in a heavy hitter. I may try SCR since he would get a damage boost from the Perfect Health on Benji’s fury.

The problem with that scenerio is then removing immunity again and so you have to rely on Benji power move or Lillith to land Perfect Corruption on single targets. All the while suriving the hits. So you can’t use the Sleep Synergy and have to sub Mayan for another ally and I am trying to avoid using Magus Lilith. No other characters besides the Gemni Twins use sleep and they are pretty subpar.

Benji heals pretty good and has several functions but for the most part he comes across as a B- 4* Eddie. No where near the OPness of Iron Eddie/DDE. Perhaps Sleep will be a more viable option in the future but I will keep testing.

I noticed your defence hasn't changed Stormseye....

Cefiar
08-24-2018, 07:51 AM
Stormeye: What about Nightmare Talismans (35% chance on basic attacks for perfect sleep), perhaps on one of the Lilliths?

Not sure how well Nightmare talis "perfect sleep" would work in this setup, but probably be useful.

Stormseye
08-26-2018, 07:22 PM
Well I found his niche and its awesome.

Running him with Energy and Explosive. Can beat any team now including Primordial Prisoner/Iron Eddie builds.

While it is a tad slower than other builds the endurance is insane. Have come back with only one ally left and killed their entite team of 4.

Can’t wait till that add the Extra Turn to Nughtmares.

Zantarath
10-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Got him and he feels like a evil twin of PoM, pertty much everything PoM is not in offensive/defensive terms but also share some similar features in support
nice to have a alternative

GrimDusk
10-11-2018, 02:07 AM
So, what talismans do you guys recommend? I use Nightmare and 3 Health Talismans.

Fudjo
10-11-2018, 02:22 AM
My plan is to go with 3 Guard, 3 Serenity.

DanielRacy
10-11-2018, 03:12 AM
I use him with Eternal.

Ip4
10-11-2018, 06:00 AM
why my Benjamin not fully skill shared after last update?aare devs add more skills on him?I think two more?

kgk56
10-11-2018, 07:48 AM
why my Benjamin not fully skill shared after last update?aare devs add more skills on him?I think two more?

Happens to Me too (?)

Blade
10-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Yes, they added 2 Skill Levels to Benjamin with the recent tuning. See "Skill Changes" in the tuning info.

Stormseye
10-11-2018, 11:26 AM
They added two to his fury which now actually does damage.

kgk56
10-11-2018, 01:22 PM
They added two to his fury which now actually does damage.

Right! I use him now with Explosive & Healing

URock
10-12-2018, 06:31 PM
Right! I use him now with Explosive & Healing

Why explosive? And what "healing" you mean? The 3 set that give an additional attack?

Stormseye
10-12-2018, 07:56 PM
There is a Heal talisman set but mine is Mystical so no help really to his damage. I used Explosive for the extra damage and Grievous Burns HP Drain. I use Angel and Energy now on mine.

AcesHigh189
11-17-2018, 10:29 AM
Any allies that work well with him.

https://scontent.fadl5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39899943_1539380319525671_1432093116126461952_n.jp g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fadl5-1.fna&oh=548dc5a958b4fde82762517311b67b22&oe=5C6DCB5E

Dev suggestions seem to be Gemini Castor and Pollux, Magnus Mayan Priestess, Gunner Lilith, Gunner Hellraiser etc.

FabioMcBaltz
11-29-2018, 05:29 AM
Best Eddie for me. I mean, best one against BNW boss. "Nightmares" is excellent to destroy the shield.