PDA

View Full Version : Requiem of a Grave Digger - Increased Chance for Benjamin Breeg Eddie!

Leviathan
08-22-2018, 12:07 AM
Get Grave Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Benjamin Breeg Eddie!

Benjamin Breeg Eddie, inspired by the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg song featured in the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018, debuts in the game as a new 4★ Sentinel. This Eddie does a mix of physical and magical damage with his attacks, and can support his team with healing, revival, Immunity, Damage Type Blocks, and more. Use his Grave Digger fury to revive all allies, then grant all allies Perfect Health and Perfect Immunity!

From now until August 28th, 5 PM PT, the Grave Soul has become available! The Grave Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Benjamin Breeg Eddie!

Grave Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

There are Event Challenges that will earn you Grave Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Grave Soul, with up to 7 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. However, some of these challenges will require you to inflict some of the debilitating negative effects that Benjamin Breeg Eddie himself has, so search through your roster for Eddies and allies which have similar powers!
The store offers Grave Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to the Grave Soul Fragments, completing all of the event challenges which require inflicting negative effects will also reward you with a debut talisman set: Flash Talismans!

Flash Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for two effects: Perfect Basic Attacks have a chance to inflict Blinding Burns, and any attacks against Blinded foes has a chance to Remove Beneficial Effects and Stun!

Benjamin Breeg Eddie is a 4★ Sentinel that is available in all souls that can drop a character of that rarity and class. Check out more on Benjamin Breeg Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10610-Benjamin-Breeg-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)).

Fudjo
08-22-2018, 12:38 AM
Golden Chopper rides again!

Yup
08-22-2018, 01:07 AM
Yeah ..

Iron Ed
Gunner Chopper
Warrior Newborn

Make quick work of the effect achievements. Although it took me some searching to find the Warrior Newborn of Light for Def Down. That doesn't seem to be nearly as prolific as permadeth and perfect corruption.

DanielRacy
08-22-2018, 01:40 AM
Carriage Rider (lower defense fury) not sharded to make battles last longer.
Death Dog with Thorn.
Prisoner with primordial. Again single target to make it last longer.

Take them to AMOLAD Madness (5 waves = lots of enemies = lots of negative effects) and enjoy the ride.

Khaymon
08-22-2018, 01:42 AM
It's just lower defense right?

apeterrr
08-22-2018, 01:42 AM
Yeah ..

Iron Ed
Gunner Chopper
Warrior Newborn

Make quick work of the effect achievements. Although it took me some searching to find the Warrior Newborn of Light for Def Down. That doesn't seem to be nearly as prolific as permadeth and perfect corruption.

I am actually using The Wicked Man for defense down. Must be sharded to increase chances...

Yup
08-22-2018, 01:54 AM
It's just lower defense right?

Yes.

I found Assassin Bomber Boy is pretty good as well for DEF down. And yeah Wickerman too (Not Wicker Ed).

druid138
08-22-2018, 02:17 AM
There are Event Challenges that will earn you Grave Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Grave Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.

Leviathan & team - I'm counting only 7 Grave Souls available from Event Challenges, not 10.

Metalreaper13
08-22-2018, 02:31 AM
Tail gunner Eddie is a nice choice for lower def with barrage as a basic and 35% chance on all enemies

Khaymon
08-22-2018, 02:34 AM
Death Dog with Thorn.

Take them to AMOLAD Madness (5 waves = lots of enemies = lots of negative effects) and enjoy the ride.

Well you had desert marauder in place for death dog... What's a good one for perfect corruption. I don't have chopper. I rarely if ever get decent toons

Muzzleloader
08-22-2018, 02:36 AM
Soldiers barrage also works on defense down.

Amarthir
08-22-2018, 02:56 AM
My team consists of Fear of the Dark Eddie, Wickerman, and Gunner Chopper with a Primordial Cyborg in the background to add that extra kick of perfect corruption.

My issue here is that the Wickerman's basic attack appears to be lowering defense alot less than it ought to. There's normally a 40% chance to lower def and when you add skill shards, it gets beefed up to 85% for good measure I gave my Wickerman a set of Future Talismans simply for that accuracy boost.

Yet, after 2 powerslave runs he only has lowered defense 5 times. That seems way off since mathematically speaking, the chance should be at or near 100% depending on if there's some form of cap for that kind of thing.

Devs, or someone smarter than me, any clue on what the deal is? Am I just having a string of bad luck? Does effect chance+ work differently than I think it does? Or is there a bug with the Wickerman that should be checked out?

Edit: after paying attention to the way he attacks, it looks like he will only lower def the target you selected for attack. Kind of lame since I thought the skill meant everybody. Switched to Warrior Newborn of Light with Echo Talismans and I'm making much more fluent progress.

Kaz_LOTB
08-22-2018, 03:03 AM
Leviathan & team - I'm counting only 7 Grave Souls available from Event Challenges, not 10.

Post updated. 10 was a Typo.

-Kaz

Steve Tailgunner Harris
08-22-2018, 03:27 AM
Death Dog with Thorn.

Money....thanks

Khaymon
08-22-2018, 03:41 AM
I Admit I've been in and out for some time now. Isn't there someway to search all the characters for their effects etc. I mean is thus game coming or going?

thealchemist
08-22-2018, 03:47 AM
I've already completed the 500 permadeaths thanks to Gunner Chopper. Over 100 of defense downs with an Assassin NBoL. Perfect Corruption looks like being the hardest, at least on Auto. Giving Sentinel Lilith a go to see how she goes with that. Otherwise I'll be relying on troopers with Primordials and doing manual runs with either FotD or Navigator (latter also can defense down) for the most part I think.

There is the Magus choppers power move for perfect corruption but not sure how likely that would be on auto, or Gunner undead rescuer who can inflict negative effects, so maybe Def down and Perfect corruption might trigger there? There is also zone talismans for a chance of perfect corruption for those who don't have primordials or some of the other toons.

DanielRacy
08-22-2018, 03:49 AM
Well you had desert marauder in place for death dog... What's a good one for perfect corruption. I don't have chopper. I rarely if ever get decent toons

I started with Desert Marauder but then I realized that I have Death Dog with his power move that inflicts permadeath, to get things faster. Do you have Primordial talisman?

MetalKing
08-22-2018, 03:49 AM
Fear of dark Eddie for perfect corruption, magus chopper for permadeath and perfect corruption, magus valkyrie (kari) for lower defense

DanielRacy
08-22-2018, 03:50 AM
I've already completed the 500 permadeaths thanks to Gunner Chopper. Over 100 of defense downs with an Assassin NBoL. Perfect Corruption looks like being the hardest, at least on Auto. Giving Sentinel Lilith a go to see how she goes with that. Otherwise I'll be relying on troopers with Primordials and doing manual runs with either FotD or Navigator (latter also can defense down) for the most part I think.

There is the Magus choppers power move for perfect corruption but not sure how likely that would be on auto, or Gunner undead rescuer who can inflict negative effects, so maybe Def down and Perfect corruption might trigger there? There is also zone talismans for a chance of perfect corruption for those who don't have primordials or some of the other toons.

Carriage Rider fury takes care of the defense down nicely.

Khaymon
08-22-2018, 03:56 AM
No primordial. Where to get? Heading to work check back tomorrow

Yup
08-22-2018, 04:07 AM
You currently can't get primordials anywhere.

Iron Ed also makes the Perfect Corruption go fast.

DanielRacy
08-22-2018, 04:29 AM
With this setup I took care of those 3 event missions in under 35 runs.

Death Dog with Thorn.

thealchemist
08-22-2018, 04:37 AM
Carriage Rider fury takes care of the defense down nicely.

I'm 1/3 of the way through the def down so with a best part of a week to go I should be fine. I am also trying to level up dupe Eddies for the upcoming sac event as well as a trooper so CR Eddie probably isn't an option for now. Thanks for the reminder though in case I need some extra help there :)

rags-6094
08-22-2018, 04:41 AM
I have Cyborg Eddie with primordials, Death Dog, Sentinel Lillith, FOTD Eddie, Gunner Chopper and host of others all fully sharded what do people suggest I set as king to best help out my fellow troopers?

rags-6094
08-22-2018, 04:53 AM
I've set Gunner Chopper as my King so troopers can hopefully take advantage..

B.t.w Assasin Newborn of light will also do power down just as effectively as Warrior Newborn of light..

unclemonkey
08-22-2018, 04:57 AM
I Admit I've been in and out for some time now. Isn't there someway to search all the characters for their effects etc. I mean is thus game coming or going?

Check the top post on this thread:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects!

thealchemist
08-22-2018, 05:06 AM
I did 2 runs on powerslave with CR Eddie (unsharded, lvl 40 talismans), Sentinel Lilith (max talismans/sharded) and Magus Chopper (level 40 talismans/unsharded) and got around 15 counts for both perfect corruption and defense down (about 7-8 per run). So that might be my go to team once I get through my troopers.

Yup
08-22-2018, 05:09 AM
I have Cyborg Eddie with primordials, Death Dog, Sentinel Lillith, FOTD Eddie, Gunner Chopper and host of others all fully sharded what do people suggest I set as king to best help out my fellow troopers?

Always an Eddie.... 1 run daily of some other non-ed character generally isn't terribly helpful. But that's my opinion.

Olevipoeg
08-22-2018, 06:38 AM
Gunner Golden Son with primordial set also works quite well. Others are CR Eddie and Warrior Death dog. I do my usual trooper run on MoLaD level.

scott-5496
08-22-2018, 09:51 AM
I used Soldier (thorns), chopper (which then swapped to WNBOL) and Wickerman (thorns - now trying ANBOL to see if I can squeeze in a few more hits per run) plus Nav ride alongs (primordials) - set these up on auto before bed last night and put in two SoT boosters. Pretty quick so just got the number rush to do now.

TheAlbatross-1864
08-22-2018, 10:20 AM
Dont forget Shaman Eddie was recently buffed to give out more permadeaths. His fury places one on each enemy 100% of the time (unless immunity is present but you know this) and laughing sorrow power ability has a chance of putting it on enemies too.

Ip4
08-22-2018, 10:33 AM
3 soul = magus chopper

HuckFinn150
08-22-2018, 02:22 PM
A true rare bird. 40 souls and ne Breeg...

Patrice-1201
08-22-2018, 02:27 PM
The reincarnation of Benjamin Breegs was NOT on the Legacy of the Beast Tour setlist ;-)

scott-5496
08-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Yeah i thought that too - never heard of it being played on this tour - it was played a lot on the AMOLAD tour in 2010 I think.

GrimDusk
08-22-2018, 05:31 PM
I'm using 7th Son, Sentinel Lilith, and the Wickerman.

blade685
08-22-2018, 06:24 PM
many souls and only 3* thanks for that events NF.... bored 2018 = 0 Event characters and we are in august......ridiculous :(

Yup
08-22-2018, 07:24 PM
Kind of frustrating.... 12 souls.. 8 Sentinel Choppers. Makes you wonder if they all have an equal chance of dropping... why do I always get so many S choppers????

Ip4
08-22-2018, 07:40 PM
they need to reset or shake book of souls...

Icarus
08-22-2018, 07:40 PM
I thought the same, not only these new souls, but also sentinels, past event souls and hero souls, they just gave me a lot of Sentinel Choppers or Sentinel Golden Sons (If there is red eyes)
Its awful, or for real is just bad luck, lol.

osiris0000
08-22-2018, 08:12 PM
If your account is extremely poor for perfect corruption mission chars and if you have at least one set of trap talismans, try this :

Put the trap set on a Pharaoh water spirit, just farm the Adrenaline Rush at Battlefield hard. Run low damage single hit chars. Sentinel allied soldiers can remove beneficials and will mostly target the Pharaoh water spirit (because he is a reviver & they have class advantage). Once they remove the trap, they'll get perfect corruption. With this way you can get 3 corruptions per round.

DanielRacy
08-22-2018, 09:57 PM
I never got an event character out of a soul. Never. No gods, no new eddies, nothing. Am I alone in this? Am I the unluckiest bastard playing this game? Holy shit bro.

Stormseye
08-22-2018, 10:29 PM
Used Gunner Chopper to complete challenge pretty fast.

Now using
Iron Eddie - full shard/talisman
Sentinel Lillith full shard/talisman
Assassin Newborn of Light - 4* Thorn set/unsharded

Spent 150IC and looks like I will finish the other challenges within that amount of SoT.
Farmed AMOLAD mostly

Deano82
08-22-2018, 10:31 PM
I never got an event character out of a soul. Never. No gods, no new eddies, nothing. Am I alone in this? Am I the unluckiest bastard playing this game? Holy shit bro.

Same here been playing for a year and a half and never got any event toons 😠

DanielRacy
08-22-2018, 10:56 PM
Same here been playing for a year and a half and never got any event toons ��

So frustrating, right? I mean event after event you those guys "hey!! First soul and I got the toon!!" and your grinding and grinding and there goes 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 souls and absolutely nothing useful pos up. Shit bro, ONE, just ONE event toon is that too much to ask? Ahahaha fuck

Deathbat6120
08-22-2018, 11:47 PM
I think the last time I got an event toon (With the exception of fragment guaranteed toons) on my main acc was Mystic Eddie. Got no Gods, no recent Eds, pretty much nothing. Having to rely on rare souls in the hopes that maybe one day I'll get lucky and they'll finally drop, or that I can get hold of enough event souls near holidays for toons like Krampus.

HuckFinn150
08-23-2018, 12:33 AM
Finished and another 10 grave souls and only unwanted 3 star sacrifices. I hope there will be other ways to get him after this is over. I was stupid and gambled and spent $150 and got nothing (aside from Viking Eddie). My wife will kill me if she discovers this fiasco...

Deathbat6120
08-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Finished and another 10 grave souls and only unwanted 3 star sacrifices. I hope there will be other ways to get him after this is over. I was stupid and gambled and spent $150 and got nothing (aside from Viking Eddie). My wife will kill me if she discovers this fiasco...

Don't worry - He's available in Sentinel souls and rare souls, and as he's a 4*, it shouldn't be too difficult to earn him (But then again, we all know what the drop rates are like.. Every toon except the ones you want.)

unclemonkey
08-23-2018, 05:55 AM
Kind of frustrating.... 12 souls.. 8 Sentinel Choppers. Makes you wonder if they all have an equal chance of dropping... why do I always get so many S choppers????

I've got a lot of Sentinel Choppers over time. Seemed like the one toon I couldn't get away from. That switched to 3 * SoL Eddie. I got 8 SoL Eds over the course of this event. WTF.

kgk56
08-23-2018, 08:18 AM

Spend 900 ironite + 35€ and nothing : only Meat for Sacrifice (got a rare Soul and an missing Clansman popped out :) )
First Time I didn't get the Event Character (still have 3 Tomb Souls to grab : fingers crossed)

Blade
08-23-2018, 09:10 AM
First Time I didn't get the Event Character (still have 3 Tomb Souls to grab : fingers crossed)

Wow! I am sorry to inform you that you better try to get used to that. I play since the beginning and got 2 (!) event chars all together from the event souls. And this was rather recently with Clansman and Doomsday.
The chances are just very very very low. And statistics is not your friend in that RNG thing here normally. Of course some player get the char. Maybe even with 1 soul. That's the 1% chance. Maybe it's just luck, a lie or a fake account or whatever.
Do you have the odds in the soul drop info screen? Mine seems to be outdated again, still showing the treachery soul on top of the list. But I guess it will be similar what we had before. 8.5% for a 4* char in general. And an increased chance then within that pool, because otherwise...everyone can do the math if you go to your fragment screen and count how many 4* chars are in the game right now, especially as event souls always combine red/blue/green and gunner/assassin classes...

kgk56
08-23-2018, 10:16 AM
I am sorry to inform you that you better try to get used to that.

I am (sadly) used to that. What I wanted to say is I got all the Event Characters since the Powerslave Mega-Event (all 4 Gods & Doomsday); before only 3* dupes, rarely 4*. But since 2~3 weeks, I got all 5 Lilith, Beast Eddie, POM, Edward & Clansman (yesterday). 'was thinking My Bad Luck finally ended...

scott-5496
08-23-2018, 10:21 AM
I have a bad memory for these things but pretty sure I have never got anything from event souls - wither through doing event quests of buying a pack - hence I stopped buying any packs ever. I hope one day for it to change but I never have that sort of luck - hence I never gamble on games or sport with real money or anything close to real money!

What tends to happen is that I get the character a few weeks after or months sometimes and by then they have been nerfed a bit - so I miss the stage where they are OP and get then once they have been neutered.....but that is the way of it for me. I tend to just wait it out knowing this is what will happen.

I usually get better luck at sac events than in anythig else I do in the game so those events and also the ones where you can aim for multiple fragements and related characters are what I always go for as I know what i am getting (mostly!)

Blade
08-23-2018, 10:25 AM
I am (sadly) used to that. What I wanted to say is I got all the Event Characters since the Powerslave Mega-Event (all 4 Gods & Doomsday); before only 3* dupes, rarely 4*. But since 2~3 weeks, I got all 5 Lilith, Beast Eddie, POM, Edward & Clansman (yesterday). 'was thinking My Bad Luck finally ended...

Congrats to these pulls! Amazing! All 4 Gods... unbelieveable... not a single one dropped for me :( Hopefully I will have success in the sacrifice event.
Your bad luck was converted to extreme ultra mega luck :) So be prepared that this cannot last :P

P.S. Some of the class colors in your sig are wrong e.g. Iron Ed is not a gunner

Banished
08-23-2018, 10:27 AM

My bad luck is a never ending story for such kind of event; I never received the event character and I only receive 3*** for such event. I even wondering why I'm still doing this event. I think it is better to focuse on gauntlet to have a strong team. Rewards are much interesting for the ironite spent if you are going far in the gauntlet. Event when you are sure to have the frags of the character are even more interesting as you also receive lilith frags and maybe other rare characters frags. At least if you don't like the character, you can still sacrifice it.

I used Benjamin as a trooper for a skull quest: It was already lev 100, fully skill shards with lev 50 talismans (22K of extra life). It was good but I'm wondering how much was spent in the store!

Ip4
08-23-2018, 10:43 AM
7 more grave souls and offcourse no red eyes...next event please...

Stormseye
08-23-2018, 03:23 PM
Pretty sure Yup has found some pattern in that when the RNG is hot you need to stick with it and when its not, go do something else. Only have two event souls left to claim but realized that Benji can appear in regular Rare souls so decided to drop a few. 63 Rare souls yielded

Benji
War CoTD
Clansman
Viking
Edward the Great
And a slew of orher 4* dupes. Having a bit of good luck lately as I was able to get Set on second event soul. Will probably get bubkis for the sac event but I have plenty of fodder for sure, including two more wickermen...you know as obligatory characters I get.

For those that have had no luck in events past. Do you drop single souls or stacks? For me it seems to be better luck if I drop more than 1 at a time. During Set I dropped the first 2 souls together and during this last run of Rare souls I would drop stacks of 10. It probably doesn’t matter but in my head it looks like it does so I will continue to do stacks instead of singles.

Blade
08-23-2018, 03:52 PM
Yes, I think many players have seen that a lot in this game works in waves. Drops, pulls as well as sacrifice rewards. And also that stacks seem to reward better results. But not always... I always waited until I had all free event souls gained and opened them at once... Zero Gods :(
Btw really amazing pulls! Taken alone the 4 5* characters... From a 1% chance you "should" have gotten 0.63 5* chars... But that's neither how statistics nor rng works

GrimDusk
08-23-2018, 04:30 PM
Just got him last night.

Banished
08-23-2018, 04:41 PM
Just got him last night.

that's nice. For 10 souls, I received 4 speed of light eddie...

Deathbat6120
08-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Managed to get Aces High Ed from a grave soul, which was nice as I didn't have him on Bro's acc. Probably gonna be the only thing I get for a while though now, knowing my luck.

Yup
08-23-2018, 05:08 PM
Pretty sure Yup has found some pattern in that when the RNG is hot you need to stick with it and when its not, go do something else.

To a degree. But there's no rhyme or reason to it really. All I know is if you get lucky... do what you can to do something else you want to be lucky with. If after a couple tries you aren't lucky.. give up for now. Try again in a couple hours.

And yes. I seem to have better luck dropping groups of souls into the BOS rather than 1 at a time. I think that forces the RNG to not get "stuck" the way it seems to. Just kind of guessing mathematics really... pick 1 random number from 50... you might get the same number more than once. It should be more rare than it is in this "game" but theoretically 1 at a time can yield the same result over and over. Now pick 10 random numbers from 50... the odds of those 10 being different numbers are greater. Again, theoretically it could pick the same 10 numbers... but odds are it won't more than once or twice.

I'll be frank.. I set up a little PHP random number loop and tested this theory. Generating 1 random number at a time was far less diverse than I thought it would be. And the more random numbers you generate in a batch, the more diversity there is to the numbers. Now, I have no clue if this "game" adhere or is similar to PHP's rand() command, but my guess would be it's not too far off.

This is also how I determined the AI in PvP gets roughly a 15-20% accuracy boost at times -- comparing a 1 in 35% chance to a 1 in 50% chance.

It's all pseudo code and I don't claim these are "scientific" or "proven" results by any means. Just my own personal experiments and opinion.

unclemonkey
08-23-2018, 05:14 PM
that's nice. For 10 souls, I received 4 speed of light eddie...

I'm right there with you. ...looks in inventory.... I've got 9 SoL Eds, including the 1 toon I've maxed.

Ip4
08-23-2018, 05:15 PM
i always use one by one soul because it's more interesting to waiting that sound and red eyes but will try next time to collect more than 10 rare souls and use them like one...

SDTull
08-23-2018, 07:09 PM
Stormseye, I think you're right on stacks. Although I once dropped 40 rare G/A souls without red eyes. But after that I had a pretty good run of getting red eyes on rare type souls.

Truppe
08-24-2018, 02:11 AM
If your account is extremely poor for perfect corruption mission chars and if you have at least one set of trap talismans, try this :

Put the trap set on a Pharaoh water spirit, just farm the Adrenaline Rush at Battlefield hard. Run low damage single hit chars. Sentinel allied soldiers can remove beneficials and will mostly target the Pharaoh water spirit (because he is a reviver & they have class advantage). Once they remove the trap, they'll get perfect corruption. With this way you can get 3 corruptions per round.

How can i get trap talismans? i only have 1.

Fudjo
08-24-2018, 02:45 AM

They're available in the Trooper store.

kkkreg5
08-24-2018, 02:35 PM
To a degree. But there's no rhyme or reason to it really. All I know is if you get lucky... do what you can to do something else you want to be lucky with. If after a couple tries you aren't lucky.. give up for now. Try again in a couple hours.

And yes. I seem to have better luck dropping groups of souls into the BOS rather than 1 at a time. I think that forces the RNG to not get "stuck" the way it seems to. Just kind of guessing mathematics really... pick 1 random number from 50... you might get the same number more than once. It should be more rare than it is in this "game" but theoretically 1 at a time can yield the same result over and over. Now pick 10 random numbers from 50... the odds of those 10 being different numbers are greater. Again, theoretically it could pick the same 10 numbers... but odds are it won't more than once or twice.

I'll be frank.. I set up a little PHP random number loop and tested this theory. Generating 1 random number at a time was far less diverse than I thought it would be. And the more random numbers you generate in a batch, the more diversity there is to the numbers. Now, I have no clue if this "game" adhere or is similar to PHP's rand() command, but my guess would be it's not too far off.

This is also how I determined the AI in PvP gets roughly a 15-20% accuracy boost at times -- comparing a 1 in 35% chance to a 1 in 50% chance.

It's all pseudo code and I don't claim these are "scientific" or "proven" results by any means. Just my own personal experiments and opinion.

For this event I stacked 12 Legendary, over 200 rare and 20 G/A souls. Not knowing what rank BBE was going to be, I started with the 12 Legendarys. Nothing, but that filled a vortex. 20 more G/A souls. Next was a stack of 99 rare. That yielded 2 Mystics, 1 PoM and 1 Shaman and another vortex. The next 99 yielded 1 7th Son and various 4*s. The next 30 rare souls gave enough essence for tier 6 sac that yielded 20 more rare souls. Those last 20 yielded 1 BBE. Also in this mix was 3 rare Sentinel souls and 14 events souls that yielded 3* crap.

I'm not a mathematician, so is don't know what the breakdown of percentages are. You also have to keep in mind that BBE was a 4*, which has better odds of dropping, theoretically.

To agree with Yup, when RNG is hot, it's hot. Dropping souls in stacks seems to work better than 1 at a time. I'm still not 100% sure when a character is assigned to a soul drop. There is evidence that a new character will drop from a saved soul, but that was not my experience here.

R1ck
08-24-2018, 02:59 PM
My perception and personal way I summon souls.
It ain't matter the way , if one by one or stacks of ten. Around every ten souls I get 1 red eyes. So try to summon 6 or 7 rares expecting to get blue eyes, then drop 3 event souls expecting one red eyes. Sometimes happens, the problem it is not the event character :)

Ip4
08-24-2018, 03:21 PM
used 15 G/A rare souls few mins ago and no rad eyes...it's much interesting to use one by one...

Deathbat6120
08-24-2018, 06:02 PM
It's interesting, because despite devs having stated that the number of souls you summon at one time (so, stacks vs individual) doesn't affect what toon is summoned, it seems that the 4* and 5* toons tend to appear in stacks more often. At least that's what I find anyway. I prefer saving souls right up until the next sac event, as I usually don't have enough space and like having as many toons to sac as possible at the time of the event. I've even gotten into the habit of saving frags until sac events so that I might get a newer toon, since I'm no sure when a toon is assigned to a soul.

osiris0000
08-24-2018, 07:15 PM

As Fudjo pointed, you can get the missing one for 8 k trooper points. Then you are good to go, since it is 2 x set. I have done the corruption challenge with the amazing troopers putting a FOTD eddie and the method i've shared. Works well.

Stranger
08-24-2018, 10:06 PM
Result of the event souls: one 4* Hellriser, six 3* shit. What surprise.
They should remove those useless 3* toons from the event souls. People spent time, ironites, real money to complete events and reward is nothing. I don't remember when I got some Ed from an event soul.

DanielRacy
08-24-2018, 10:18 PM
Result of the event souls: one 4* Hellriser, six 3* shit. What surprise.
They should remove those useless 3* toons from the event souls. People spent time, ironites, real money to complete events and reward is nothing. I don't remember when I got some Ed from an event soul.

Same here bro, only useless toons again. Never got an event character from a soul and I agree with you.

Saigrim
08-24-2018, 11:14 PM
I went against my usual playing and spent about $150 and out of all the souls I only got Viking and Gunner Eddie. Other than that only 1-3 star toons. Nothing worth keeping and taught me to never spend anymore real money. Live and learn...

That is why I tend to spend more after I’ve gotten a toon I want. And even then it is mostly on packs with Ironite payoffs. Best ones are the ones with large daily Ironite rewards. All the packs lately though have been over priced packs with junk items. Souls mean nothing. Spending outright for souls tends to really piss me off when I get crap versus buying with saved up Ironite during events. That may sound odd to some of you, but that’s how I’m wired.

Truppe
08-25-2018, 12:25 AM
As Fudjo pointed, you can get the missing one for 8 k trooper points. Then you are good to go, since it is 2 x set. I have done the corruption challenge with the amazing troopers putting a FOTD eddie and the method i've shared. Works well.

Right. I'm at 4k right now. I blew through Permadeath and Def down in a day w/ CRE, GC and Death Dog. I'm going to need to find FOTD or Nav troopers... i don't have many with Corruption

HuckFinn150
08-25-2018, 03:01 AM
Normally all I spend money on is sands of time or ironite. That's why I have a lot of toons needing talismans leveled and maxed. Normally I might sound about $40 a month. I love this game, but sometimes get frustrated at the quirkiness of it.

Truppe
08-25-2018, 09:14 PM
Can anyone with a FOTD eddie send me a request? I only have a few eddies with perfect corruption and 425 times to go.

HuckFinn150
08-25-2018, 09:41 PM
Can anyone with a FOTD eddie send me a request? I only have a few eddies with perfect corruption and 425 times to go.

Look me up. kite1268 I have fotd set for my champ

Truppe
08-26-2018, 12:07 AM
Look me up. kite1268 I have fotd set for my champ
is that the right account? The search can't find kite1268

HuckFinn150
08-26-2018, 12:56 AM
It's kite1268-1219. I forget they added the extra numbers

Truppe
08-26-2018, 03:27 AM
It's kite1268-1219. I forget they added the extra numbers

Just sent. Thanks!! You played him on AMOLAD to finish out the challenge?

HuckFinn150
08-26-2018, 12:14 PM
I played him manually. The ai didn't activate the move each time. Manually I was able to inflict it almost each section. So, I was able to finish quicker. Good luck and play on

kryton
08-28-2018, 09:06 PM
Lucky Me
After yesterday's reset,I picked up a sentinal soul from the Gold and Soul Hoard Skull Quest. Dropped it in the Book of Souls,low and behold Benjamin Breeg dropped.

Deathbat6120
08-28-2018, 09:18 PM
Lucky Me
After yesterday's reset,I picked up a sentinal soul from the Gold and Soul Hoard Skull Quest. Dropped it in the Book of Souls,low and behold Benjamin Breed dropped.

Pretty much same here. Nothing from the Grave souls, and I happened to buy myself a legendary soul. Opened it up and out popped Breeg. First time I've had an event Eddie during their dubut event since Mystic Ed was released.

kryton
08-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Pretty much same here. Nothing from the Grave souls, and I happened to buy myself a legendary soul. Opened it up and out popped Breeg. First time I've had an event Eddie during their dubut event since Mystic Ed was released.

Grats are in order then Sir :)