PDA

View Full Version : Need HELP for fulfill Benjamin Breeg event

NightKreuz
08-24-2018, 02:36 AM
Any unit/eddie sugestion for completing "Defense Down" and "Perfect Corruption"?
i've Shaman Eddie,so for the permadeath is easy to do..

please help i want the Flash Talisman so bad..:(

HuckFinn150
08-25-2018, 03:10 AM
Fear of the dark does perfect corruption almost each attack if you run him manually. Warrior golden son does defence down. I have fotd as my champion if you need him.

Cefiar
08-25-2018, 05:06 AM
Warriror Golden Son doesn't do defense down. You want Warrior Newborn of Light instead. Apparently Assassin Newborn of Light does it too.

Also for defense down, Carriage Rider Eddie's Fury inflicts down (for all stats). Good if you have no other toons with a Fury along on autoplay (else they'll tend to get the option for Fury).

Sentinel Lillith is good for Perfect Corruption (even on autoplay). On manual Navigator Eddie, "Crashing Rock (5)" inflicts Perfect Corruption, and (as mentioned) Fear of the Dark, "Spread Terror (5)". Neither gets used much on autoplay, which is annoying.

Tiger
08-25-2018, 06:50 AM
For "defense down" you can use Wickerdog King, Imp, or Undead Axis Gunner.
Pharaoh or Soldier Eddies have it too.

For "perfect corruption" you can use Magus Chopper or just use my Trooper - Navigator Eddie with Primordial talismans (both debuffs:)

Yup
08-25-2018, 08:05 AM
Def Down:
Assassin Bomber Boy
Warrior Newborn of Light
Wickerman
Carriage Rider Eddie

Tiger
08-25-2018, 12:00 PM
And I reccomend to use Warrior Bomber boy with his accuracy up to speed up this event:)

HuckFinn150
08-25-2018, 09:04 PM
Warriror Golden Son doesn't do defense down. You want Warrior Newborn of Light instead. Apparently Assassin Newborn of Light does it too.

Also for defense down, Carriage Rider Eddie's Fury inflicts down (for all stats). Good if you have no other toons with a Fury along on autoplay (else they'll tend to get the option for Fury).

Sentinel Lillith is good for Perfect Corruption (even on autoplay). On manual Navigator Eddie, "Crashing Rock (5)" inflicts Perfect Corruption, and (as mentioned) Fear of the Dark, "Spread Terror (5)". Neither gets used much on autoplay, which is annoying.

Sorry, I got them confused. They are so close in name lol.