PDA

View Full Version : Angel Talismans cleansing Perfect Sleep.

Amarthir
08-24-2018, 10:03 PM
So there I was, running down my PvP list and I come across a neat team of Iron Eddie, Green and Blue Lilith and a Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer.

CR had Eternal Talismans, Eddie and Green girl had angel and blue girl had destiny. A pretty average setup that I have no problem with. Or so I thought.

So my doomsday Eddie has nightmare Talismans and he managed to hit everyone with perfect sleep, y'know, that silver effect that is kind of like stun except if you attack someone with it it will go away.

Anyways, my Eddie attacked last and hit them all with Perfect Sleep. Me, thinking I had this in the bag, chuckled to myself quietly, only to be cut off when the opposing team's angel talismans cleansed them of their silver perfect sleep. And proceeded to systematically destroy my team.

I simply decided to report this in the hopes of shedding some light on the situation, maybe getting some feedback.

Yup
08-24-2018, 10:38 PM
I thought you didn't care and "just win".

Liebhild
08-24-2018, 11:14 PM
I thought you didn't care and "just win".

LMAO - what I wanted to say :-)

Amarthir
08-24-2018, 11:47 PM
Well to be fair I did win the rematch ;)

Stormseye
08-25-2018, 02:45 AM
Don’t have any input on that but I can test it against my defense since I run Angels but I think in all the uses of Benji, I have maybe landed one perfect sleep.

Stormseye
08-25-2018, 03:19 AM
Ok updated. Posting in Bug reports. Just tested Benji power move Nightmares is not inflicting Perfect Sleep AND not granting extra turn.