PDA

View Full Version : Question abou souls

DanielRacy
08-29-2018, 04:30 AM
My question is this, when you get a soul from whatever, the toon that will come out from it is already ramdomly set by the game at the time you got the soul or it will be randomly chosen at the time you use it? I mean let's say you got a W Rare Soul, as soon as you got it the game already set that from that soul you will get a Hellraiser for example, no matter what you do in terms of the time that you use it, after so many common souls, one by one, a lot of the same time, no matter what you do, the game has already set that from that soul a Hellraiser will come out. Do you guys know anything about this?

Knut-3112
08-29-2018, 07:27 AM
Characters are determined when you throw souls into the book of souls, not when getting the soul.

Blade
08-29-2018, 07:50 AM
LOL! Finally it's THAT question again :)

Yup
08-29-2018, 08:16 AM
The best answer i've seen..... because I don't believe the devs have stated definitively, is... both.

When you get a soul it's assigned a number. That number is the character in that slot. Cash in that soul today, or next week, that number isn't going to change and will drop the same character.

When new characters are added, depending upon where they are added, the number may change, but not always. So the character at #50 may not be the same character at #50 after a new character is added. So you can theoretically get different characters by dropping souls before and after new characters are added.

No matter what.. you'll still pull the damn 3 star Sentinel Chopper though..... :)

kryton
08-29-2018, 10:14 PM
MY GOD,the Chopper dudes,they just keep on coming AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I could have started a HUGE biker gang with all the Chopper's I have received this week LOL.

Stormseye
08-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Choppers? We don't need no stinking Choppers...talk to me when you have an army of Wickermen….

kryton
08-29-2018, 10:38 PM
Choppers? We don't need no stinking Choppers...talk to me when you have an army of Wickermen….

ROFLMFAO

DA Choppa,get to DA Choppa. LOL