PDA

View Full Version : Talismans for the gods of Powerslave

Valgard
08-29-2018, 12:50 PM
After so many sacrifices (souls and shards) and some spent ironite, I've got lucky and obtained Osiris from offering souls and a total of 1500 nebu frags. Considering I also got Horus from his event... yeah! I've managed to get all five deities.

But now I'm overwhelmed by selecting talismans for all of them. I have some ideas but I also would like some input if someone has tested with them.

Aset (3 blue slots): 4 Destiny... 2 more blue or green?
Sekhmet (3 red slots): I've heard 6 Valor work great.
Horus (3 green slots): I got the 6 Eternal but now he's with 3 Energy and 3 Guard, I find it more practical.
Set (2 purple slots, 1 green slot): I think this is very clear: 3 Sacrificial and 3 Immortal.
Osiris (2 green slots, 1 red slot): I've put 3 Steel and 3 Energy, but I haven't tested it yet.

EnricoPalazzo
08-30-2018, 12:19 PM
Set works well with Invisibility or Shroud, since he can cast Perfect Hit with his basic attack and stay invisible with his secondary - unless someone removes the buff of course.

Valgard
08-30-2018, 01:42 PM
Set works well with Invisibility or Shroud, since he can cast Perfect Hit with his basic attack and stay invisible with his secondary - unless someone removes the buff of course.
I think you mean Shadow set. That's also a great choice but riskier.