PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for future updates - automatic mode

akernak
08-25-2016, 02:53 AM
Hello everyone

My suggestion would be an update of the automatic mode of battle.

Eventually there comes a time when we are repeating the same battle again and again to try to get an item. When I do this like in automatic mode, however, when the battle ends have to restart the same battle in the same scenario again for the automatic mode continues.

My suggestion would be to leave an option where you can set how many battles followed should be started and completed automatically.

Facilitate much time to farm

Vaseodin
08-25-2016, 05:23 AM
Hello everyone

My suggestion would be an update of the automatic mode of battle.

Eventually there comes a time when we are repeating the same battle again and again to try to get an item. When I do this like in automatic mode, however, when the battle ends have to restart the same battle in the same scenario again for the automatic mode continues.

My suggestion would be to leave an option where you can set how many battles followed should be started and completed automatically.

Facilitate much time to farm

That sounds like a pretty solid idea.

ironmaiden84
08-25-2016, 11:53 AM
I also like that idea or with the option to do it endless until sands of time are gone

Demoness-9720
08-29-2016, 05:37 PM
I agree, farming is a pain in the arse. I would greatly welcome an 'auto' play feature that would require an on/off switch where you can walk away and leave it running.

MadMax
08-29-2016, 09:27 PM
I like it in principle, but I don't know if the devs would want to build farmbots into the game.

CapnFantasy
08-29-2016, 11:12 PM
I would love it if it simply ran in the background instead of toasting the battery with the screen on.