PDA

View Full Version : No game update for me since 8/11...

Twinpeak
09-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Hi, i ve been playing this game since day one and i must admit i ve beet rather patient with all its bugs... But a brand new experience waited for me when it failed to update after 8/11 (or 11/8 as we say in Europe) although i keep playing the game with no other significant problems, except the inevitable crashes every 5 or 10 minutes... it seems that the game forgot me somehow and i ve been caught somewhere in time or worst. My september updates screen informes me on everything i will miss unless someone does something about it...

Am i alone in this one? Anybody else here with the same problem?

Leviathan
09-04-2018, 06:07 PM
Hi, i ve been playing this game since day one and i must admit i ve beet rather patient with all its bugs... But a brand new experience waited for me when it failed to update after 8/11 (or 11/8 as we say in Europe) although i keep playing the game with no other significant problems, except the inevitable crashes every 5 or 10 minutes... it seems that the game forgot me somehow and i ve been caught somewhere in time or worst. My september updates screen informes me on everything i will miss unless someone does something about it...

Am i alone in this one? Anybody else here with the same problem?

Hi Twinpeak.

Thanks for writing in. The last big update we did with the game was in July (this is the last one you would have had to download from the App/Google Play Store). Since then we have released a server update which is automatically delivered to all players. Can you please give me a few more details regarding what you believe you are missing? When you refer to the September updates screen, do you mean the September Events announcement found in the newsfeed?

If so, this is just a preview of the live events that will be running that month. They do not all appear at once. Currently the Future Sight Arena event is running. You should be seeing Event Challenges related to the the Arena in your Challenge menu.