PDA

View Full Version : Blocked, can not evolve

woodol
08-25-2016, 07:57 AM
Hello,

Here is my situation :
- Eddie 3 star : to evolve 4 star, I need 1 red evolution shard 2* and 5 white evolution shard 2*
- Soldier Eddie 2 star : to evolve 3 star, I need 1 yellow evolution shard 1*
- Talismans : I need red evolution rune 2* and a lot of blue evolution rune 1*

Kingdoms :
- Ailing kingdom : secret area unlocked in normal, hard and madness
- Kingdom of sand : secret area unlocked in normal and hard. Only the 3 firsts missions are unlocked in madness difficulty, I can't go further, I'm too low
- Battelfield : near the final mission in normal mode, I can't go further, I'm too low
- TimeRift : I finish mission 4.

For doing next levels I need troopers.

So :
- how I can progress and find the evolution shards, evolution runes,... I need ?
- which missions shall I farm ?

thanx a lot for your advices cause I only get lower loots I don't need...

Dutch
08-25-2016, 08:01 AM
farm the hardest level you can and stick with that map

Atheist
08-25-2016, 08:16 AM
I remember myself been stuck as you at almost some point in the past.
What I did:
a) I added powerful allies which helped me progress such as nomads (pre nerf were hitting like trucks), corrupt generals and etc.
What you may want is to put some HP talismans on your Soldier Eddie and use him as a healer while your allies nuke. Well a while ago pre patches the Wicker Eddie + The Nomad could one shot EVERYTHING... anyway doesnt work anymore :P

b) Farm KoS on Hard difficulty for a while to gather trooper badges and various loot, which even useless can be sold for gold. Then evolve your talismans as high as possible.

c) If you are missing specific talismans dont hesitate to back to the proper map which they drop (check the !) and spend some stamina and time to get them.

d) Try to get 3 eddies in all your passed Battlefied Normal map.

e) Have faith in RNG.

Dutch
08-25-2016, 08:26 AM
' If you are missing specific talismans dont hesitate to back to the proper map which they drop (check the !) and spend some stamina and time to get them'

What do the exclamation marks tell you, i have one on Battlefield and one on Underworld, one i click on the locked secret locations they dissappear

woodol
08-25-2016, 08:30 AM
thanx for your advice but I don't understand what you mean about the !

Atheist
08-25-2016, 08:42 AM
' If you are missing specific talismans dont hesitate to back to the proper map which they drop (check the !) and spend some stamina and time to get them'

What do the exclamation marks tell you, i have one on Battlefield and one on Underworld, one i click on the locked secret locations they dissappear

My bad I meant the Drop Info box on the top left

Dutch
08-25-2016, 08:44 AM
My bad I meant the Drop Info box on the top left

Lol i got excited then, thought id missed a trick

woodol
08-25-2016, 08:49 AM
I farm kingdom of sand, powerslace mission on hard level but don't get 2* evolution shard or runes ...
I'll try again and again. Very hard this moment for me

Dutch
08-25-2016, 09:07 AM
they only drop in kingdom of sands madness, battlefield and underworld hard and madness

woodol
08-25-2016, 09:20 AM
arf kingdom of sands madness, it's really ... madness for me, I need trooper at each mission ...

Dutch
08-25-2016, 09:21 AM
arf kingdom of sands madness, it's really ... madness for me, I need trooper at each mission ...

sounds like you need to focus on levelling talismans first

woodol
08-25-2016, 09:27 AM
Yes but blocked too
I need red evolution rune 2* and a lot of blue evolution rune 1*
I'll farm kingdom of sand at hard difficulty for getting the 1* blue evo rune

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 09:30 AM
If you post your team and your talismans I'm pretty sure we could help you a lot more.

You can create an album in imgur to make it easier. It's super rate that you are stuck at this part of the game.

Did you evolve a lot of talismans that you don't use? I have that problem right now, but I'm pretty sure I have over 30 5* talismans

Dutch
08-25-2016, 09:32 AM
If you post your team and your talismans I'm pretty sure we could help you a lot more.

You can create an album in imgur to make it easier. It's super rate that you are stuck at this part of the game.

Did you evolve a lot of talismans that you don't use? I have that problem right now, but I'm pretty sure I have over 30 5* talismans

LOL!! When i got my CR i levelled all holy's to 50 and then figure out that the arcane paladins raised his magic output a little higher so i levelled 6 of those to 50

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 09:34 AM
Exactly... I just checked. Over 35 5* talismans and a lot of 4* that I decided to leave because they are not good at all... Like the ward and mytical green ones. Or those yellow ones.

Dutch
08-25-2016, 09:35 AM
yeah i have one set of wards for the allied bomber boy i never use, lot of yellow ones at 50 as well

woodol
08-25-2016, 09:46 AM
Here is my team and talismans
As said in my first post, I'm blocked to evolve my team and my talismans79479579679779879980080180280380480580680 7

Dutch
08-25-2016, 09:50 AM
level all those talismans if they are the best you got, you have plenty gold to do that, then farm for the evo runes, they are not hard to get, and evolve those talismans, the red fierce ones are better than skilled and the arcane paladins better than holy

Gonzo
08-25-2016, 09:55 AM
I've got some bad news for you. Your talismans are all over the place.

First things first. The only red talismans that you shoul evolve are the ones called FIERCE. The only green ones that you want to level are the ones named OVERWHELMING.

The otherones are not that good, they might have a little better atack or magic stats but you loose a lot of HP.

Then, Put some green ones on that Eddie, where you are right now, health is a lot more important than attack. That what I can tell you having a quick look at the screens.

Do you mind sharing your IGN? I'll add you so at least you have some new powefull allies and I'll take a better look. Or better just add me if you have space left Gonzo-0518

zamasu
08-25-2016, 03:55 PM
I agree. right you want to survive so put a lot HP on those characters. Use Green Overwhelming and forget about "Skilled" and "Sorcery" talismans, they are not good. Focus on Fierce and Power.

If you need a trooper, you can add me, right now I have SE maxed out as my trooper

Zamasu-9900

OpticSugar
08-25-2016, 05:46 PM
Any other suggestions for types of talismans (Fierce, Power, Overwhelming, etc...) for blue, yellow purple classes? I actually have a ton of freeze talismans and I'm ready to prune them and decide which ones to hang on to.

Speaking of pruning talismans... I don't like the interface for selling items, especially for talismans because you cannot tell what type they are from the sell screen. Also, the items in each sell screen appear to be in a random order for some reason, which only adds to the frustration of using it.

I find the sell screen completely unnecessary. Why couldn't you just press-hold on a talisman to switch to an edit mode which makes the talismans shake and reveal a little X icon in their corners (much like the iOS home screen treats apps). That way you don't have to lose your place all the time. (DEVS, are you listening?). One list to rule them all.

Lately, to solve the problem of not knowing what type of talismans get sold... I've been 'protecting' desirable talisman types (Overwhelming, etc) by storing them inside of characters that have no talismans. That way it frees up more slots and protects them from getting sold.

AmBush-UK
08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Speaking of pruning talismans... I don't like the interface for selling items, especially for talismans because you cannot tell what type they are from the sell screen. Also, the items in each sell screen appear to be in a random order for some reason, which only adds to the frustration of using it.

I find the sell screen completely unnecessary. Why couldn't you just press-hold on a talisman to switch to an edit mode which makes the talismans shake and reveal a little X icon in their corners (much like the iOS home screen treats apps). That way you don't have to lose your place all the time. (DEVS, are you listening?). One list to rule them all.

I Agree and have mentioned this several times as a Feature Request:
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?876-Feature-Request-Allow-unwanted-loot-to-be-sold-at-awards-screen&p=7192#post7192

Lately, to solve the problem of not knowing what type of talismans get sold... I've been 'protecting' desirable talisman types (Overwhelming, etc) by storing them inside of characters that have no talismans. That way it frees up more slots and protects them from getting sold.
I tried that before but ended up forgetting which ones i had and where they were, it also took longer to find them :(
My solution is to Power Up the Talisman i want to keep using 1* Rune, that way i just tap the Talisman with 1 next to it

OpticSugar
08-25-2016, 06:11 PM
that's a better solution actually... although you can't squirrel them away to free up extra slots that way.