PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Warrior CotD troopers!

Hypnos
08-25-2016, 09:48 AM
today's dungeon has been way more efficient and less time consuming than y'day's. Thanks to my troopers using a CotD as their champion! Level X is over within 2 minutes because of you and I would like to thank my fellow players for using my champion too. Feel free to add my ID below as I am back active now my account is fixed!

Shaolin85london
08-25-2016, 02:43 PM
Hey hypnos I'm shaolinlondo-7198 daily player. I just added you to my troopers. Can you share your strategy to get a easy victory in X dung? Cheers

Baba-8301
08-25-2016, 03:29 PM
Pharaoh Eddie, blue allied soldier, green demon, red CotD.

Enable reflect shield on the first two round and use basic attacks with the rest. Trash dies in two rounds.

On the boss use Eddie's 3 round immunity shield and pick off the smaller targets. The fury bar should be refilled on the same round that the previous immunity buff drops. Bye bye boss after 4-5 rounds.

Hypnos
08-25-2016, 03:55 PM
that's a good strategy baba!

I would use a Rainmaker Eddie(my champion), Soldier Eddie, Hellhound, Gunner CotD and trooper/Pyro soldier.

Basically use gunner CotD's ability every chance you get which creates a heal shield (pretty damn awesome) and also deals major damage.

Hellhound's attack can boost attack to allies which is great for an all physical team and has the ability to heal and gain lifesteal to team (very convenient)

Rainmaker refills his fury every round so you can switch into soldier eddie to do aoe damage on minions or stay in with rainmaker to do single target fury on final boss.

Pyro soldier can cause stun on enemies and stun talismans increase chance of that happening. If I were to use a red CotD he can pretty much sweep the minions on low health all in all making this battle extremely time efficient and the money reward alone is worth it!

I'm aware not everyone is quite as lucky as I have been with character pulls but I have my champion as rainmaker eddie for you guys to use. If you feel like it would be a better addition to your team, I can champion gunner CotD instead. Let me know anyway and I'll be happy to rotate between them!