PDA

View Full Version : Game Update - September 4th, 2018

Leviathan
09-05-2018, 08:47 PM
A monthly update to help continue to refine and improve the Legacy of the Beast experience.

Connectivity Communication

New graphic icons and messaging to better communicate the status of a game that is experiencing connection issues.

Character Tuning
See full details in the September 2018 Turning Post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10620-September-2018-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=80477#post80477).

Arena Improvements

Leaderboard rankings should now display consistently in the correct order.
A players place should now be saved when returning to attack and defense lists in the Arena.
Solved problem causing some people to experience a hang upon entering the arena.
Reduced frequency of AMPA3 errors after Arena battles.
Solved consistency problem between Arena points total displayed post battle and in Arena screen.

Gauntlet Improvements

Fixed the issue where player's teams would not be properly reset upon a Gauntlet Rollover until they restarted or played a battle.
Fix for Gauntlet Grades sometimes displaying the incorrect amount of Sands of War cost for a battle
Fix for your Rank being displayed in the Gauntlet Screen differing from your actual rank on the Leaderboards.
My Gauntlet Stats fixed to correctly display your highest Rank historically.
Fix for Gauntlet battle sometimes failing to start.
Various presentation improvements for Gauntlet progression.
The My Team button is now accessible from the Gauntlet Battle Screen
Improve the responsiveness of scrolling through Gauntlet Panels in the UI
Preparation for Gauntlet Challenges.

Store Improvements

Fix to ensure limited-quantity store items visibly lock after purchase.
Fix to prevent “Purchase Canceled” message appearing in some circumstances after a successful purchase.
Fixed bug where the “Purchase Failed” message could occur continuously.
Fixed problem preventing prices from appearing in special offers soon after booting the game.
Removed permanent badging on Arena Store.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Fixed bug where sacrifice vortex bar is not appearing correctly.
Improved communication surrounding the status of talismans that are removed from a character being sacrificed when the talisman inventory is full.
Fixed issue for some players where their existing rank repeats on rank up.
My Team inventory expansion now takes effect without the player having to leave and re-enter the My Team screen.
General performance improvements.