PDA

View Full Version : Are the servers still down for everyone?

Neebs
09-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Servers have been down since 1:30 est for me. Still says down for maintenance. Is everyone else still getting that message?

Zugzwang
09-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Yessir. Must have had some unforeseen technical issues. Still down for me at 10:27pm EDT.

Wyphy
09-06-2018, 02:37 AM
It was up earlier, I checked in just before reset and again about 45 minutes after reset.
And, I just logged in right now, 21.35 (GMT -5).

Maybe some regional issue?

Zugzwang
09-06-2018, 02:55 AM
It appears so. I have seen the same maintenance message whenever I’ve checked it since the maintenance started. Maybe it’s the iOS App Store delaying the update here. Anyway it will be back up when it’s back up.
Cheers.

Birkelstein-4509
09-06-2018, 02:56 AM
iTunes always takes a couple hours more. Sometimes alot more. I mean a really long time sometimes.

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 03:58 AM
This really sucks. I can‘t login for nearly 12 hours now 😡.

GotN
09-06-2018, 04:02 AM
Same here! Even if it‘s NOT NF‘S FAULT, like Amarthir said correctly, PLEEEEASE GIVE US BACK THE TIME TO REACH OUR GOALS! Thanks so much!

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 05:13 AM
Although I WANT TO BELIEVE that, I don't think that'll happen.

GotN
09-06-2018, 05:37 AM
They have done it befor that they have extended an event cause of the same issue, so why not this time.

Btw I‘ve been hanging in this game since day one and around here the last 1.5+ years and one thing I learned is having this kind of attitude gets you depressed too much and makes you want to quit the game too often, so be a little more optimistic ;) Also, we have to show the devs and NF that we still believe in them! Much went wrong in the past and will go wrong in the future, but they also have done a lot of good things and that is it what counts \m/

Cefiar
09-06-2018, 06:26 AM
They've also reduced the number of wins needed for the event, so it's possible they'll do that instead.

Olevipoeg
09-06-2018, 07:14 AM
They have done it befor that they have extended an event cause of the same issue, so why not this time.

Btw I‘ve been hanging in this game since day one and around here the last 1.5+ years and one thing I learned is having this kind of attitude gets you depressed too much and makes you want to quit the game too often, so be a little more optimistic ;) Also, we have to show the devs and NF that we still believe in them! Much went wrong in the past and will go wrong in the future, but they also have done a lot of good things and that is it what counts \m/
I remember 2 year ago player database corruption was usual problem. And when it happend you couldn't login for weeks and lost some ( sometimes quite much ) progress when your account was restored from earlier backup. Everything is much better now. :)

waymo
09-06-2018, 07:34 AM
I feel some free ironite coming 😂

Twinpeak
09-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Yap, still down. Reaching the goals will now be impossible.
Maybe the game should be renamed for these occasions... Ironic Maidenance, why not...

:mad:

Blade
09-06-2018, 09:26 AM
I feel some free ironite coming ��

Me too :)
And I am quite sure they will reduced the needed wins for the goals like they did in one of the last arena events.

kgk56
09-06-2018, 10:01 AM
Me too :)
And I am quite sure they will reduced the needed wins for the goals like they did in one of the last arena events.

Just hope so, I only need 50 wins for the 300

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Why do you know that they have reduced the number of wins? Are you able to login and play, you lucky one?!

Blade
09-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Why do you know that they have reduced the number of wins? Are you able to login and play, you lucky one?!

Yes I can log in and the needed number of wins is not reduced yet. Mia said there will be some sort of compensation as soon as the update is available for iOS. In a former arena event the normal goals (not strech goals) were reduced. Can't remember exactly, but I think it was 200 wins instead of 300! (or 250? maybe someone remembers for sure?)

Metalreaper13
09-06-2018, 12:26 PM
This is the longest wait for iOS that I think I’ve seen so far, wasn’t ready before reset for me, over 12 hours later still not ready. I’m just used to a few hours, or overnight and it’s ready when I wake up

Cefiar
09-06-2018, 12:42 PM
300 was reduced to 225 last time. The lower goals were scaled to match that, but I can't remember what they were.

The goals above 300 were reduced by 75 as well (so 400 -> 325, 500 -> 425, etc).

No idea if they'll use the same numbers or go even harder, given the length of the issue.

desprezo
09-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Yes I can log in and the needed number of wins is not reduced yet. Mia said there will be some sort of compensation as soon as the update is available for iOS. In a former arena event the normal goals (not strech goals) were reduced. Can't remember exactly, but I think it was 200 wins instead of 300! (or 250? maybe someone remembers for sure?)

I think they reduced from 300 to 240.

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Yes, it’s been 20 hours ago in the meanwhile, since I could login the last time. So I totally agree with you, metalreaper13. The last time we had a similar delay in the AppStore, the problem was handled within half a day at least. But I hardly can’t remember that we got some “compensation” for that ... 🙃

scott-5496
09-06-2018, 01:01 PM
I would not be surprised it this is 24 hours - only 4 and half to go...........

Blade
09-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Maybe you can install an android emulator until then? But I have no experience with that, so don't ask me for details.

Kmadd69
09-06-2018, 01:38 PM
Apple schmapples this is the tadpoles incompetence in action. They should communicate better about there updates instead of making excuses. No wonder why the old time players are leaving in droves.

Zugzwang
09-06-2018, 02:27 PM
The compensation should be a couple hundred skill shards rather than a couple hundred ironite. I’ve utilized 750 some odd skill shards in the time since the game started so it’s really not THAT many to give as compensation for this recurring update problem. Who could use a 200 free skill shard gift? One can dream...

Stormseye
09-06-2018, 02:41 PM
How about a compensation for all the lost Arena points....update ruined a great run for me and a few others.

We had so many complaints about the reset times from the Euros during the last update fiasco. What about the IOS vs Android people? So Android users get to continue gaining Arena points while the rest of us get left behind?

It’s not about the rewards as I need nothing. It’s about being able to compete fairly in the only part of this game that I enjoy still. The servers should really be locked to all until all devices can be used.

Muzzleloader
09-06-2018, 02:44 PM
I have an android and was only down for about 4 hours. I have had no problems since the new update. I had to go to the app store to upgrade, it wasn't giving me the option from just logging in to the game.

edsel
09-06-2018, 03:09 PM
Bring the compensation NF ��

Ip4
09-06-2018, 03:21 PM
maybe devs using only android and think everything is ok...

desprezo
09-06-2018, 03:46 PM
How about a compensation for all the lost Arena points....update ruined a great run for me and a few others.

We had so many complaints about the reset times from the Euros during the last update fiasco. What about the IOS vs Android people? So Android users get to continue gaining Arena points while the rest of us get left behind?

It’s not about the rewards as I need nothing. It’s about being able to compete fairly in the only part of this game that I enjoy still. The servers should really be locked to all until all devices can be used.

You're still in second place in the area ;)

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Well said, man. I truely agree to you Stormseye. This is excactly what I was thinking about when I wrote About Unfairness.

scott-5496
09-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Well it is now indeed 24 hours later......sounds like a good tiitle for a film. Are the devs alive? Will they give us any feedback. Will they ever learn, why do they want to keep going......oh dear it is all very sad.

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 09:23 PM
It‘s really frustrating ... I keep trying to start the game and to login. But the problem stays the same. It’s not possible 😡 after 28 hours still no solution in sight. This is ridiculous. And android players keep pushing forward. Now it’s 11.20 pm in Germany and once again I hope that overnight the issue will be solved. So maybe I can play my troopers tomorrow again?! Big sorry mates
🤟🏻 Cheers