PDA

View Full Version : To all non iOS players/troopers

scott-5496
09-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Looks like this is going ot be the first day in probably years that my troopers wil not get their badges. That in itself is a very sad state of affairs, never mind all of the other issues raised by folk on here. Sorry to my troopers but I hope to get you all done as soon as I can get back into the game and assuming that I can play PVE to get the badges done of course - who klnows what we wil face, or not face once we get the update.

Cheers folks!

natasar
09-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Same here. What makes it the worst it that there is not a single word from the devs in the last about 20 hours or so...

Caesar815
09-06-2018, 06:11 PM
My dearest fellow-troopers,
I apologize for not playing you (all) today, unless the servers still are down.
If possible, I try to manage playing your badges. If not possible, don‘t blame me.
Blame the Dev‘s that are not able to cope with the issue.
Wishing and hoping the best after 24 hours by now ... 🤘🏻

Sick
09-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Same here. I guess I’m not going to be able to send badges today.

Kmadd69
09-06-2018, 08:00 PM
It’s pathetic. This shows lack of leadership and accountability of this “company”.

surfingwithdje
09-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Same here, apologies to all my troopers but it looks like i can't play any of you today :/ It's 10pm here (france) and still not IOS update...
I hope i can give your daily badges as usual from tomorrow!
Cheers!
dje-8079

Zugzwang
09-06-2018, 09:08 PM
We are all frustrated. But IT issues do happen and reasons for downtime can be complex. It happens to everyone at some point. I don’t know if it was something preventable or not so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to NF.

scott-5496
09-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Glad to say that the update dropped just in time and I was able to do all troopers without a crash as well as quests and challenges - bit of a rush and had to stay up but got them all done.

Something postive and I hope others were able to get them all done too.

Cheers