PDA

View Full Version : Update 4.9.1 Now available in App Store - Comp. + Event Change Details

Leviathan
09-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Hello Troopers,

The update we pushed yesterday is now available for download on the App Store. Our apologies for the delay.

We have just done the following:

1) We have sent 666 Ironite to everyone’s accounts. The next time you log in, you should see a popup appear. Tap ‘Accept’ and follow the prompts to receive your compensation.

2) We have also changed the Future Sight Event Challenges to reduce the amount of Arena battles you need to win. The new requirements have been updated in your Event Challenges and are as follows:
Tier 1: 10 Wins (previously 10)
Tier 2: 25 Wins (previously 30)
Tier 3: 50 Wins (previously 75)
Tier 4: 100 Wins (previously 150)
Tier 5: 200 Wins (previously 300)

Stretch Goals are still spaced 100 wins apart, and now start at 300 wins.

IMPORTANT: If this reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

Also, with this change, a visual bug may occur that will make previously completed Event Challenges appear as though they can be claimed again.

Essentially your challenge may have a progress bar that is 100% complete, but still have a ‘Go’ button. If you see this on your previously completed challenges, don’t worry, these rewards were already granted to you when you completed those Tiers.

Please note that the following issues are currently live:
** Gauntlet Beta has been temporarily switched off while we work on fixes for issues reported on September 5th.
** Occasional Crashes / Hangs.
UPDATE: Our team has narrowed down the issue, and found it occurs when Revivers who heal when they use their Revive skill are brought in to battle (Benjamin Breeg, The Clairvoyant, Osiris etc.). Avoiding these characters until we have pushed a fix for this issue should prevent this from happening.

If you experience a freeze while playing when using other characters (not the ones listed above or similar types of Revivers), please send a report to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu.

R1ck
09-07-2018, 12:14 AM
Leviathan, i had 140 wins before reset waiting for 10 wins to get my fourth talisman, with reset I passed that goal as it is now for 100 wins, but in my inventory I only have 3 talismans. Next goal is 200 wins which I don't have time to do. Any solution?

Liebhild
09-07-2018, 12:31 AM
** Occasional Crashes / Hangs. If you experience a freeze while playing, please send a report to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu.

Please explain, how to get the support botton, when the game is frozen?

"No keyboard found, press F1 to continue" I guess you created that BIOS message also.

Leviathan
09-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Leviathan, i had 140 wins before reset waiting for 10 wins to get my fourth talisman, with reset I passed that goal as it is now for 100 wins, but in my inventory I only have 3 talismans. Next goal is 200 wins which I don't have time to do. Any solution?

Hi Rick. If this reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

Leviathan
09-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Please explain, how to get the support botton, when the game is frozen?

"No keyboard found, press F1 to continue" I guess you created that BIOS message also.

Apologies, are you freezing on the Cosmos screen as well? The support button cannot be reached from Battle screens.

If you can't seem to send a message through this path, please send a direct email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

Leviathan
09-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Hi everyone!

Just a heads up that I've edited the post above to include a little more information on the cause of those freezes/hangs currently active in the game.

Essentially our team has narrowed down the issue, and found it occurs when Revivers who heal when they use their Revive skill are brought in to battle (Benjamin Breeg, The Clairvoyant, Osiris etc.). Avoiding these characters until we have pushed a fix for this issue should prevent this from happening.

If you experience a freeze while playing when using other characters (not the ones listed above or similar types of Revivers), please send a report to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu.

Yup
09-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Leviathan.. freeze in cosmos against The Beast in NOTB madness using GCotD, Alex Ed, and Sehkment ... no revivers, unless you count primordial talismans.

BTW.. decent compensation. Thanks.

And I DID get the talismans for an achievement the adjustment caused me to pass. But I've also logged out/in due the freezes a couple times.

OdoyleRules
09-07-2018, 01:16 AM
Hi Rick. If this reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

This does not work. I have completed 250 wins and only have 4 of the event Talismans.

Yup
09-07-2018, 02:45 AM
I was at 227 wins before rollover....

after rollover.. I fought 1 battle and got the rewards for the 300 wins (which were moved down one tier). I still had 227 wins.

Porron87
09-07-2018, 02:49 AM
It worked for me, had 330 battle after the 331th got the reward.

Any idea if gauntlet will be available before next saturday ?? I just want to get to level AAA for the talisman set.

Iced_Earth
09-07-2018, 03:02 AM
actually i cant login.

thealchemist
09-07-2018, 03:03 AM
I had a crash during a BNW battle before the daily reset and Crusader Eddie event started. Up against the dragon king and almost finished too and then crash......the only reviver on the team was Vampire Hunter Eddie. I can't remember if I used his fury before it happened.....either way I was short of 15 SoT afterwards and nothing to show for it :/

So with these crashes linked to revivers, does it have to be when using a reviving skill or just a character with reviving abilities?

I'm also getting a lot of hangs in the arena lists today, where instead of going to the next battle after pressing the battle button it just hangs or going between offense and defense lists it just shows the logo spinning endlessly....more annoying than anything but I'm losing count of how many times I am having to restart the game....

Nicko
09-07-2018, 03:52 AM
Man - arena is unplayable again. The rewards for the update are appreciated - but Osiris (even on defense) just seems to be hanging everything up - stare downs (freezes) left and right causing losses

Got Crusader through a rare soul so playing Troopers only until this mess is sorted out

ericgallucci
09-07-2018, 04:40 AM
Fucking Clansman too is causing hang ups. His fury gives immortality and if he gives himself revenge and counters after a revive it freezes up. I lost three fights in a row cause if this. The guy probably thinks his defense is good but it’s just fucking glitched

Stranger
09-07-2018, 07:00 AM
I accidentaly closed the pop up window and now I can't receive free ironites. Is there any possibility to get them additionally?

Deathbat6120
09-07-2018, 07:19 AM
I accidentaly closed the pop up window and now I can't receive free ironites. Is there any possibility to get them additionally?

Try restarting the app. Every time I login, it keeps saying I've already received mine, which I have, so going by that you should be able to restart and have the pop-up reappear :)

Journeyman3003
09-07-2018, 07:22 AM
I honestly never struggled with the arena before, except for some APMA3s everything usually went fluently, and even if I got an APMA3, rewards would still be credited appropriately. But today, idk if that’s what you call karma, but the arena got unplayable for me. „Just one more arena battle to obtain my reward“. Foolish me thought that cannot be too hard... jokes on me.

1st attempt: Osiris revives all enemy teammates, game freezes (toons still jiggling around, but nobody attacks)
2nd attempt: my Gunner Lilith finishes last enemy Horus with golden buff damage. An infinite amount of damage numbers pop up, I let that run for 2 minutes, nothing happens
3rd attempt: a lonesome clansman Eddie (kudos to the guys making easy defenses) attacks with the endurance removal move, game freezes instantly (see 1)

Apparently, winning in the arena just got harder

Stranger
09-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Try restarting the app. Every time I login, it keeps saying I've already received mine, which I have, so going by that you should be able to restart and have the pop-up reappear :)

This doesn't work for me. I tried it couple of times. Still trying...

EnricoPalazzo
09-07-2018, 09:37 AM
How could anyone be so needy...
Just came across a defense consisting of Osiris, Benjamin, Aset and Set.
3 characters that are prone to crashing the game and one blocker that will have to be revived after the first round.
And that guy was not even in the top 300.
I know he did not cause the bugs, he was just using them, but come on...

HuckFinn150
09-07-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm running Android pie and have not been able to get the game to start since about 10:30 last night. As of this post it still won't load. Please fix.

PsiH86
09-07-2018, 02:41 PM
I couldn't achieve that to receive 666 ironites through pop-up.
The browser from Xiaomi says that the page doesn't exist.
Repeatedly this window can be received (and that it is necessary to try) if to clean these games.
As it was good earlier... Gave also a code which was entered by handles

zamasu
09-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Hello Devs,

I had a problem with the 666 ironite, I didn't receive them. My game crashed when I clicked "Claim" and it never showed up again, can anybody look into this? Zamasu-9900

Bloodsilo
09-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Same here, clicked the redeem pop-up. Game restarted, am still poor, no ironite :/

OdoyleRules
09-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Just crossed the 300 win mark and I now have 6 Event Talismans- Would like the award for the 200 mark, please.

Symbiote
09-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Oh man.., i reached the 200.., finally!
These Events are sooo annoying, stressful and time consuming..,

This time i have to say, that i'm happy, that they fucked up the update again.., what's a big advantags with the 200 Wins for all the players with a life..,

Finally i got Piece of Mind Eddie.., i waited months for him! :D
But i expect, now that i got him out of the Soul, one of the next 5* Stars from Rare Souls will be him..,
We will see.., maybe, maybe..,

Brr.., now it's time to chill. xD

Not a powerslave
09-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Hello Leviathan, I just wanted to let you know about a bug I've been experiencing when I play the level "Point of no return" on madness mode in the Battlefield world. Whenever my Eddie would die and I revive him with 10 ironite and in some cases, all attack prompts disappear just out of nowhere and I did nothing except check my quests for the level. This happens with all Eddies. The first time it happened was with Benjamin Breeg Eddie, then the 4* Navigator Eddie A.I. trooper, and then Iron Eddie. Any idea on how to keep this from happening (Note: My Eddies Breeg and Iron are both 4* level 80 both sharded as well)

kgk56
09-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Hello Leviathan, I just wanted to let you know about a bug I've been experiencing when I play the level "Point of no return" on madness mode in the Battlefield world. Whenever my Eddie would die and I revive him with 10 ironite and in some cases, all attack prompts disappear just out of nowhere and I did nothing except check my quests for the level. This happens with all Eddies. The first time it happened was with Benjamin Breeg Eddie, then the 4* Navigator Eddie A.I. trooper, and then Iron Eddie. Any idea on how to keep this from happening (Note: My Eddies Breeg and Iron are both 4* level 80 both sharded as well)

It happens when a character gets revived ... 1 week old bug

desprezo
09-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Arena still bugged, changing from Defense to Attack tab, I get stuck and need to restart the app.

scott-5496
09-11-2018, 12:53 PM
There is s a new update in the stores - you need ot get that and then rebott game I think.

desprezo
09-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Did that yesterday (Android)...

Leviathan
09-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Arena still bugged, changing from Defense to Attack tab, I get stuck and need to restart the app.

Thanks for reporting this! Did you see any indication that something was loading, or did you tap the Attack tab, then suddenly no other buttons worked?

R1ck
09-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Hi Leviathan, after testing a defense I go to PVP screen, neither tab works, it only shows attack tab and doesn't load.