PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day - Increased Chance for Crusader Eddie!

Leviathan
09-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Get Judgement Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Crusader Eddie!

Crusader Eddie, inspired by the Sign of the Cross song featured in the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018, debuts in the game as a new 4★ Magus. This Eddie does true damage with his attacks, but applies a myriad of Magic Burns to wear his foes down over time. Additionally, he has many effects which can transfer, remove, or transform Silver Effects on himself and his allies. Use his Sign of the Cross fury to Magic Burn all enemies and grant Damage Type Blocks to all allies!

From now until September 10th, 5 PM PT, the Judgement Soul has become available! The Judgement Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Crusader Eddie!

The main way to get Judgement Souls is from earning their fragments from Brave New World battles. Every victory in any Brave New World dungeon is guaranteed* to drop Judgement Soul Fragments in amounts of 5, 10, or 25. The lower floors will almost always drop fragments in quantities of 5, but the higher floors will more commonly drop the higher quantities. Try fighting in the higher floors to make progress on getting new souls quicker while getting the regular Talisman evo materials and Talisman drops to outfit your characters! In addition, because these fragments are rewarded for every win in the dungeon instead of from event challenges, you can keep fighting to earn more souls!

*Note: Guaranteed fragment drops will not occur for any Brave New World quest clear if that is the first time you’ve cleared that quest. You will instead get the guaranteed Ironite, Evo Rune, and related rewards you’d normally get for first time clears, based on the floor in question. Any subsequent clears will reward normal clear rewards plus the guaranteed Judgement Soul fragments.

You can also buy Judgement Souls for Ironite in the Store for the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Crusader Eddie is a 4★ Magus that is available in all souls that can drop a character of that rarity and class. Check out more on Crusader Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10712-Crusader-Eddie-(Magus-Type)).

Amarthir
09-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Here's my team that works in all 3 dungeons floor X in around 2 minutes flat.

Alexander Eddie (Echo for multiple large damage hits.)
Osiris (Redemption Talismans to remove talisman buffs)
Gunner Lilith (Chance for that constant 100% crit buff for the waves)
Kari (Oracle for damage, health buff and team healing)

This team destroys every floor of every dungeon and 99% of the time will always have full health.

Amarthir
09-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Also, side note, I can't buy the 7-day sands of time boost because it says I already bought it when I clearly didn't.

MetalKing
09-07-2018, 04:13 AM
I finally pulled a character from an event soul after trying since the mystic Eddie event! I think I should go buy a lottery ticket. Actually, I'm just curious as to what talismans people are using on him. I've set him as my champion. I put warp, magic penetration, and trap on him at the moment.

desprezo
09-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Didn't want to think to much, so I'm just running X with the latest talis in more or less random chars:
Visions with Eternals
Warrior Lilith with Echo
Warrior Golden Son with Primordials
Kari with Oracle

Maximum time was 3:30 on Dismay.

desprezo
09-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Burned 400 SOT, got 1 soul and 1/2...

And of course I got a 3* toon.

Killljoy-8322
09-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Can't play as this F'ing game just sit there and does F**k all. Have to close game which loses me my SoT More bugs from NF
I swear they much be breeding the Feckers at NF

Killljoy-8322
09-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Managed to sort out a team for BNW running IX and the fragment drops are sh*t 5 on 5 runs I dropped 25 fragments yep that's 5 per run. Were the hell is the ""If you do higher levels you get better drops "" At this rate I'll be lucky to complete one soul.
Thanks for nothing NF all I've got out of this event/update is loss of SoW game freeze all in all just a big sh*thole pile of grief and strife

kgk56
09-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Frags drops for each battles, managed once to grab 25, some 10 but mostly 5.

druid138
09-07-2018, 03:12 PM
50 runs of GoL X gave 580 frags.

This works out to about 97 Ironite per Soul. It's about the same as if you buy the Souls directly with Ironite in the Store, but you also get all the BNW loot on top of it. So, I'll stick with the BNW farming.

Blade
09-07-2018, 03:23 PM
50 runs of GoL X gave 580 frags.

This works out to about 97 Ironite per Soul. It's about the same as if you buy the Souls directly with Ironite in the Store, but you also get all the BNW loot on top of it. So, I'll stick with the BNW farming.

I come to the same conclusion. But my problem is that the 3* rainbow evo shards don't drop in good quantities. The others do, even had a game crash because of a stack overflow

Sidney
09-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Yeah... I'm doing the same... I needed some upgrade materials for talismans and have a ton of ironite saved up. Funny how quickly it piles up when you don't invest it in the event souls that never produce anything useful. I've lost count how many times I've bought a ton of event souls and came up with nothing but useless dupes and then burn 10 rare souls and come up with the event toon. I think they have it backwards...

infinite dreamer
09-07-2018, 07:59 PM
I haven't done much farming with this event. The game froze twice today on GOD IX with my team of POM Eddie, Gunner Dog, Astra & Golden Pharaoh Dog. Anyone else have any issues with the BNW dungeons?

Olevipoeg
09-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Cleaned up Garden of Life X 10 times and got 50 shards...I really don't see the point here to continue. Garden of life level 2 gives as much.

Muzzleloader
09-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Out of 38 level 10 runs I pulled 435 frags, 12 talisman and 33 3* rainbows. This is about average from past runs. I know I pulled at least 3 25 frags, that leaves a bunch of 5 frags. If you play the average it is about 10 frags per battle.

Liebhild
09-07-2018, 10:55 PM
The really sad part is, that if you get some of those souls you will again only get 3*.

Amarthir
09-07-2018, 11:10 PM
It's very cool that I can grind for runes and stuff during this event, but holy cow, the droprate for 3* Evo runes is depressingly low. I remember, back in the day I used to get them like all the time but I ran through all 53 troopers on Garden of Dismay X and I think my haul was like, 10 3* Evo runes.

kkkreg5
09-07-2018, 11:12 PM
Isn't Underworld Madness a better place to farm for 3* Evo Runes? Cheaper per battle and drop rates might be better...

Muzzleloader
09-07-2018, 11:42 PM
KKK, NotB is a better place to farm evo runes but this is the event. If you need the runes or special talisman you need to play BNW. I could use some special talis sets, I'm tired of moving them to play gauntlet.

kkkreg5
09-07-2018, 11:48 PM
KKK, NotB is a better place to farm evo runes but this is the event. If you need the runes or special talisman you need to play BNW. I could use some special talis sets, I'm tired of moving them to play gauntlet.

True. I'm not playing Gauntlet and BNW. Good luck to those that need to.

Amarthir
09-08-2018, 12:02 AM
I've been farming NotB for Evo runes and shards and I've actually gotten more drops there than my whole run in BNW. Oh well, I could still use the XP runes and maybe finally finish my lightning set.

In better news, I pulled Benji Eddie from the souls that were supposed to give me Crusader Eddie. So win=win

mikus666
09-08-2018, 01:18 AM
Playing level 10 GoD on auto. Every third run freezes and I have to restart the app. Got the shits so giving up.

DanielRacy
09-08-2018, 03:08 AM
Question, going BNW level X grants you higher odds on getting 25 fragments than let's say level VII? Or is it the same?

Yup
09-08-2018, 03:17 AM
It's SUPPOSED to increase the possibility of more frags.. but I keep seeing 5s at level X.

Holding true to form, the "increased chance" may only be +.01%

Muzzleloader
09-08-2018, 03:19 AM
That's what they indicated. I found at level X, I earn on average of 10 frags per battle. That's after 50 battles.

Amarthir
09-08-2018, 07:51 AM
I don't really pay attention to my rewards since I just load up on 400 SoT, put on some Netflix and call it good, but sometimes I glance down and I see rewards and I sometimes see drops of 25. So they do exist. I like druid's conclusion that it would cost you around 100ish ironite for one soul to pop up because I've probably spent like around 5 or 600 ironite on refills and I've gotten half a dozen souls from grinding.

On another note, I switched out Alexander Eddie with Navigator and my run times have gotten down to less than 2 minutes. I think that as long as you have Osiris with Redemption Talismans and Kari with Oracle Talismans, it won't matter which Eddie you have. I also tested with Breeg Eddie and he works too, however it takes a couple minutes longer.

Navigator Eddie is my personal best choice since you can give him Fate and Chance talismans and basically quadruple his damage... And since he always uses AOE moves, he just smashes through the initial waves. Having Osiris guarantees that he'll always have 100% critical strike. Use Redemption Talismans to strip away the talisman buffs that the enemies use and that will make things go faster.

Muzzleloader
09-08-2018, 12:17 PM
I dont have redemption talis or gunner lilith. I use Nav Eddie, Osiris, warrior lilith and Kari. Time is between 11/2 to 21/2 minutes depending on if they get endure from corrupt rescuer. I think any heavy multi hitter will work in place of lilith.

OdoyleRules
09-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Devs, why to you revert back to the same 'ol format for Event Souls? You took a huge step forward when you created fragments for every Nile, Nebu, whatever, that a player opened. Even if you didn't get the main character, you still got a little bump towards one. I am apart of the 'do not buy event souls,' but for that one, I did purchase a 3 pack to reach the 500 frags. I am willing to bet my 3* Ox Cultist that I am not the only one. Simple solution would to be create Event Frags that can be worked up to a certain character like what you did with the Gods. When many users earn or purchase a crap load of souls and get nothing, they are left with a bad taste in their mouth. If he or she received some frags, it would be like, 'oh shit, I didn't received the Eddie or whatever, but I am one stop closer.' Right now its, 'GOD#$%^#$ mother@#$#@^@#$ devs. NODDING FU$%#$ rip offs!' You want to make $$$. Make it more worth their while, not just for luck. Guarantee you will have more income this way.

WastingYears81
09-08-2018, 12:57 PM
I think the other issue that hasn't been linked with this event is the current revive/ health freeze. When running blue/ purple (dismay??) Demon spawn will trigger the freeze issue - so that world isn't fully playable as part of this event - especially at level X.

Tim28213
09-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Navigator Eddie is my personal best choice since you can give him Fate and Chance talismans and basically quadruple his damage... And since he always uses AOE moves, he just smashes through the initial waves. Having Osiris guarantees that he'll always have 100% critical strike.

How does Osiris give 100% crit strike? I’m sure it will be obvious when you explain but I don’t see it.

Symbiote
09-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Managed to sort out a team for BNW running IX and the fragment drops are sh*t 5 on 5 runs I dropped 25 fragments yep that's 5 per run. Were the hell is the ""If you do higher levels you get better drops "" At this rate I'll be lucky to complete one soul.
Thanks for nothing NF all I've got out of this event/update is loss of SoW game freeze all in all just a big sh*thole pile of grief and strife

It's more like "If you do higher levels you get a +0.1% chance for better drops". :D

I won't do this Event, maybe to get one soul and some Sentinel resources, after that i will stop.., the Eddie is a 4* and in available in Rare Souls too, i think, it won't be to difficult to pull him there..

osiris0000
09-08-2018, 01:57 PM
How does Osiris give 100% crit strike? I’m sure it will be obvious when you explain but I don’t see it.

Osiris turns regular buffs to golden versions. Regular critical buff gives 35% chance of critical, but golden version is 100%

Tim28213
09-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Yep. Makes perfect sense now. Duh moment.

Deano82
09-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Anyone else getting very poor talisman drops from BNW? I have done many runs but not seen one talisman yet!

Symbiote
09-08-2018, 02:14 PM
When was Redemption Talisman available? Was it a P2W Set?

Tim28213
09-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Redemption came out with warrior death dog on 8-09-2018

Stormseye
09-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Fix the PVP bug

vpachev
09-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Anyone else getting very poor talisman drops from BNW? I have done many runs but not seen one talisman yet!

Drop rate is ridiculous indeed. Not sure how many GoD IX/X runs I have made in last day, but has to be at lease 50 and not a single comet talisman. What's annoying is that I need just one more to complete the set and finish that mission that requires them.
The soul fragment drop is not worth it also. But since they gave away 666 ironite and I needed the talis and evo materials, also I wanted to finish the win xxx BNW battles achievement I decided to give it a go. 150 battles later at IX/X levels I have opened no more than 7 or 8 souls, no red eyes needless to say. So if you don't need the other stuff just get a pack of souls for the ironite.

Muzzleloader
09-08-2018, 03:13 PM
I have a talisman drop 1 out of four BNW battles.

Nekroliun
09-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Idk shit about this but.

Deus Vult

fred10141988
09-08-2018, 06:58 PM
What level of brave new world is the most efficient to get Judgement Soul fragments?

I always play in Garden of Life VI for 12 sands of time each time.

I refilled sands of time 4 times totally in yesterday and today and I got 580 fragments for now.

How about you guys?

Ip4
09-08-2018, 07:00 PM
better save ironite for upcoming event...

desprezo
09-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Redemption came out with warrior death dog on 8-09-2018

But only if you bought it, with real money...

desprezo
09-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Drop rate is ridiculous indeed. Not sure how many GoD IX/X runs I have made in last day, but has to be at lease 50 and not a single comet talisman. What's annoying is that I need just one more to complete the set and finish that mission that requires them.
The soul fragment drop is not worth it also. But since they gave away 666 ironite and I needed the talis and evo materials, also I wanted to finish the win xxx BNW battles achievement I decided to give it a go. 150 battles later at IX/X levels I have opened no more than 7 or 8 souls, no red eyes needless to say. So if you don't need the other stuff just get a pack of souls for the ironite.

I got a set of comet and I haven't played that much, since I was dumb and bought a 10 soul pack for this event and got NOTHING.
I'm looking for lighting set, but they refuse to drop...
Also, I finally was able to finish my zone eater set.

I'll keep trying to get the lighting set and a second echo set, only two more to go on each.

Symbiote
09-09-2018, 05:08 PM
But only if you bought it, with real money...

Thanks, that was my question. P2W also.

Yup
09-10-2018, 01:04 AM
What's really sad.. 2 days.. all my SOT on BNW and skull quests only and I still haven't gotten enough frags for even 2 souls. no refills.. just natural SOT. Pathetic event.

scott-5496
09-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Yeah I agree Yup - one of the worst and with crashes etc happening and coupled with arena fails/bugs I am minial only until it is fixed. I am not playing a game to get annoyed so minimial it is for the days to come until they get it fixed. The game seems to be a low ebb at the moment since that updates - all those new players too after the tour and this is what they get as their introduction to the game - poor server communication, hard crashes to device to get back into the game, gauntlet removed, arned crashing, bug etc etc

Not ideal for anyone which is a shame and a bit of a wasted opportunity - the downtime for iOS was another massive debacle.

Life without LOTB is starting to look like an easier and less stressful ife at the moment.

kgk56
09-10-2018, 10:11 AM
around 50 event souls (including 2 mega-packs) + 21 rare souls and nothing worthy : a Corruped General (dupe), a CRE (dupe), a Mayan Priestess (dupe) and after only 3* ...

Blade
09-10-2018, 10:24 AM
I am not that negative with the event. I had to farm BNW anyways as I got short in Talis upgrade material. Garden of Life worked well - no hangs. Garden of Dismay was more problematic and some hangs occurred. Did not play Garden of Fear. I used the ironite gift and some of my saved ironite and am close to 20 event souls now - will open them after the event is over. So basically the event made me decide to farm BNW now with some bonus souls - thats ok.

Shaolin85london
09-10-2018, 11:11 AM
I am not that negative with the event. I had to farm BNW anyways as I got short in Talis upgrade material. Garden of Life worked well - no hangs. Garden of Dismay was more problematic and some hangs occurred. Did not play Garden of Fear. I used the ironite gift and some of my saved ironite and am close to 20 event souls now - will open them after the event is over. So basically the event made me decide to farm BNW now with some bonus souls - thats ok.

Blade how many rounds of BNW did you play and how many 3* colorless evo rune have you got with? Cheers

Liebhild
09-10-2018, 12:03 PM
In BOL :
9,31% for a 4*, if 4* 8% for Crusader
=> 0,0931 * 0,08 = 0,007448 - 0,74% chance to get a crusader from an eventsoul (135 souls needed to get 100% and even then you don't have to get it)

AFAIK not saying that the chance is 0,74% is against Apple rules, NF-cheaters write it in a way so that some think it would be ok to buy souls with money.

Muzzleloader
09-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Shaolin, I played just under 100 BNW battles, only collected about 80 3* colorless evo runes and 7 souls. The souls ended up to be all 3*

Blade
09-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Blade how many rounds of BNW did you play and how many 3* colorless evo rune have you got with? Cheers

Hmm can't answer this properly, as I did not note down my results. But I like to share some results and thoughts about this:
I used like 750 Ironite. I got hundres to nearly 1000 of 3* & 4* color runes and 3* color (!) upgrade runes but WAY less 3* colorless evo runes, maybe about 150 - really diappointing. I think there is a severe disbalance between color and colorless evo runes and also regarding the 2 colors in the mix-color-class gardens. I mainly farmed GoL, as I was looking for normal green runes, but most I got were yellow (e.g. I now have 1600 yellow 3* evo (!) runes). Same for GoD -> I need purple and mainly got blue stuff (also Talis).
Some numbers: blue runes in my inventory => 1200 4* and 2700 3* compared to purple => 700 4* and 1100 3*... and I think I did not upgrade more purple Talis than blue ones in total.
@devs: could you have a look at this, I think it is not evenly distributed and clearly, 3* colorless drop WAY too little!
Because of the low drops in colorless 3* evo runes, I started to farm NotB but I am also very disappointed there! How can a single 1* evo shard be a drop there??? For the hardest level in the game!? Remove that from the madness difficulty, what you get from the babymode difficulty in Powerslave! Moreover, if 3* colorless evo runes drop, they do drop in a quantity of 2 runes normally. As you need 9 for one single Talisman upgrade, getting 2 as a drop every ~5th round (estimated) is WAY too little, aswell. Also 3* evo shards dropped only seldom. I have the feeling that the drop rates got reduced since auto-play was invented.

So I guess the core of your question was where you get more 3* colorless evo shards, BNW or NotB. And my answer would be, that they drop too little in both :) but in total it might be slightly better in BNW (as the total variety of possible drops is smaller and IF the evo runes drop, they drop in a higher quantity (I think 6-15 on level X) than in NotB). But again, I cannot proof it with numbers, as I did not write down the total drops - sorry :)

mikmar
09-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Hmm can't answer this properly, as I did not note down my results. But I like to share some results and thoughts about this:
I used like 750 Ironite. I got hundres to nearly 1000 of 3* & 4* color runes and 3* color (!) upgrade runes but WAY less 3* colorless evo runes, maybe about 150 - really diappointing. I think there is a severe disbalance between color and colorless evo runes and also regarding the 2 colors in the mix-color-class gardens. I mainly farmed GoL, as I was looking for normal green runes, but most I got were yellow (e.g. I now have 1600 yellow 3* evo (!) runes). Same for GoD -> I need purple and mainly got blue stuff (also Talis).
Some numbers: blue runes in my inventory => 1200 4* and 2700 3* compared to purple => 700 4* and 1100 3*... and I think I did not upgrade more purple Talis than blue ones in total.
@devs: could you have a look at this, I think it is not evenly distributed and clearly, 3* colorless drop WAY too little!
Because of the low drops in colorless 3* evo runes, I started to farm NotB but I am also very disappointed there! How can a single 1* evo shard be a drop there??? For the hardest level in the game!? Remove that from the madness difficulty, what you get from the babymode difficulty in Powerslave! Moreover, if 3* colorless evo runes drop, they do drop in a quantity of 2 runes normally. As you need 9 for one single Talisman upgrade, getting 2 as a drop every ~5th round (estimated) is WAY too little, aswell. Also 3* evo shards dropped only seldom. I have the feeling that the drop rates got reduced since auto-play was invented.

So I guess the core of your question was where you get more 3* colorless evo shards, BNW or NotB. And my answer would be, that they drop too little in both :) but in total it might be slightly better in BNW (as the total variety of possible drops is smaller and IF the evo runes drop, they drop in a higher quantity (I think 6-15 on level X) than in NotB). But again, I cannot proof it with numbers, as I did not write down the total drops - sorry :)

Absolutely yes !!!!

The biggest problem is the 3* colorless evo shards for talismans.
The drop rate is too low, and the talisman evolution need is constantly growing.
We can't carry on this way !!!!

The other problems in Brave New World are the balance drop rate between green and yellow runes, and between purple and blue runes.

I think the drop rate should be perfectly balanced, but it isn't.
Too many yellow against green, and blue against purple.
Please, fix all these problems !!!!

I have also an idea :
You may think to make another 2 brave new worlds, so we can have one world per talisman color !!!!

Blade
09-10-2018, 01:54 PM
Absolutely yes !!!!

The biggest problem is the 3* colorless evo shards for talismans.
The drop rate is too low, and the talisman evolution need is constantly growing.
We can't carry on this way !!!!

The other problems in Brave New World are the balance drop rate between green and yellow runes, and between purple and blue runes.

I think the drop rate should be perfectly balanced, but it isn't.
Please, fix all these problems !!!!

I have also an idea :
You may think to make another 2 brave new worlds, so we can have one world per talisman color !!!!

Thanks for summarising my post into a shorter version :)

Also I really like your idea about 2 additional worlds! This would make perfect sense, as it would reduce this competition about drops AND would make it easier to integrate the new Talisman sets that we are getting every month to drop there!

Yup
09-10-2018, 03:26 PM

I get far more green than yellow... but yes... far more blue than purple....

I think the main issue is SOT cost.. it's stupidly high compared to LOL or the Cosmos. And given the drop rates, there's not much value per SOT.

zamasu
09-10-2018, 05:31 PM

I think the main issue is SOT cost.. it's stupidly high compared to LOL or the Cosmos. And given the drop rates, there's not much value per SOT.

I get far more yellow than green. I always run out of greens but i have lot of yellows

Ip4
09-10-2018, 05:35 PM
aregame work on ios for you?i can't enter and before that game freeze on skull quest end....grrrr

mikmar
09-10-2018, 07:50 PM

You're completely right about sands of time cost of Brave New World, but you're absolutely wrong about colored runes drop rate.
And you're the only one to say that here (3 against one). Here is the evidence after BNW grind :

Yup
09-11-2018, 02:00 AM
So.. event over.. it SUCKED!!!!!!!!!

From the start of the event to the end I spent all my SOT in BNW GOL Level X... only venturing off to use SOT in skull quests.

And after all that... I collected 2 souls ... JUST 2... and am left with 130 fragments that are useless. It should not have been required to refill SOT with ironite to collect at least 10 souls given the drop rate odds of characters are so shitty.

Should have called the event "Crusader Monday" because it sucked as bad as "Cyborg Monday" did.

DanielRacy
09-11-2018, 02:10 AM
Didn't get shit as well. I never got anything useful out of event souls. Never.