PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this

MetalKing
09-07-2018, 04:05 AM
New Single benefit talisman discussion
I you are like me, you have that character with a set of nice talismans and then one odd slot with a lone and almost useless single talisman of another color filling a required slot. It's not really doing anything except for stats. I propose a new type of talisman. One of each color that would provide a single benefit similar to what sets do except much more limited in scope. If we want to take it a little further you could have these single talismans have synergy with colors they are not usually found with such as works with a talisman that they normally have class advantage against. For example you have one slot with an assassin talisman and one slot with a gunner talisman and they provide additional benefits together. Finally, perhaps they could add a multicolored talisman that works in all slots. They already have multicolor shards. Post what talisman ideas you may have. I posted this here for discussion.I

CamiloEgea
09-07-2018, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I had the same idea for months, they could increase any stat by 5 or 10 percent, or restore a small percentage of hp every turn, or even, give a regular advantage like a shield or counterattack just for the first turn.

Cefiar
09-07-2018, 07:52 AM
I suggested a talisman set that disables the special effects of other talismans (for 1 turn) elsewhere on the forum.

Randomly affects 1 character per turn. If the character with these talismans dies and is revived, it stops working (eg: same as Primordials, etc). Doesn't change the basic stat bonus the talismans give you, just the special effects.

Idea was to have it be a multi-color talisman set (eg: at least one red, one green, one blue - prob want to be a 4 set at least), so that you could use it on a character that has different color slots. This would shake up PvP a lot and bring characters that don't get used so much anymore back into the fold.

Zugzwang
09-08-2018, 01:21 AM
I once wondered if it would be cool if there were a few characters that had an additional Talisman slot or two but lesser native abilities.would be interesting.