PDA

View Full Version : 200 fights - no rewards?

satani
09-07-2018, 08:59 PM
well, i was at around 150 battles and had enough ironites stored for the last 2 talismans, then came the update.
I had 4 talismans and had to go "only" for 200 fights instead of 300 for the last 2, or 1000 ironites, well, that's an offer.
Spent 3-4 refills to get the 200 wins, and NOTHING!!!! ..... i don't know if this was a bad joke?!
Besides from re-ocurring PVP-Hangs, ampa3 still there, no revenge, this seems to be a pretty big visual F* U to all of us... i'm at 205 fights and got nothing!!! FIX THAT!!!!!

LOTB_Mia
09-07-2018, 09:40 PM
well, i was at around 150 battles and had enough ironites stored for the last 2 talismans, then came the update.
I had 4 talismans and had to go "only" for 200 fights instead of 300 for the last 2, or 1000 ironites, well, that's an offer.
Spent 3-4 refills to get the 200 wins, and NOTHING!!!! ..... i don't know if this was a bad joke?!
Besides from re-ocurring PVP-Hangs, ampa3 still there, no revenge, this seems to be a pretty big visual F* U to all of us... i'm at 205 fights and got nothing!!! FIX THAT!!!!!

Hi Satani,

If you haven't already can you send us a ticket from the in-game support button. We'll have a look at your account to see what's going on.

Cheers
- Mia

satani
09-10-2018, 07:08 AM
well, thanks for the info. I sent a ticked and received my missing souls (not that they were important :) - all blue eyes) and the 2 talismans.
All in all i was a bit frustrated at that event as many errors reappeared since the crusader update, like loop/hangs in PVP where the fight won't go on and neither you or the AI could move on - which is still a bug.