PDA

View Full Version : Attack buttons not appearing

Jazmundo
09-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Ever since the new update I've experienced the problem of my attack buttons not appearing after a turn. It doesn't happen always. Sometimes I can get deep into a battle and it happens. Other times early in a battle. Frustrating.

Diamondhead2112
09-08-2018, 08:33 PM
I’ve had the same problem in BNW. Had to exit and restart. Pretty damn annoying

Diamondhead2112
09-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Just happened to me again, this time in arena

Deathbat6120
09-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Same here, had it happen a few times during BNW and while grinding Powerslave to level up new characters. Won't even let me forfeit the battle, I have to actually close the whole app and restart. Really frustrating.

Jazmundo
09-10-2018, 01:11 AM
We have also gotten stuck in the Sacrifice room unable to exit. This update is quite buggy.

Stormseye
09-10-2018, 04:39 AM
We have also gotten stuck in the Sacrifice room unable to exit. This update is quite buggy.

Had this happen quite a few times. I have to restart then app when I am stuck in sacrifice pit.

First match where I had opponent revive caused a hang. Not pushing hard in Arena this week until I see this hang bug fixed. Have not had a hang up in BNW.

rags-6094
09-10-2018, 06:15 AM
Yeah the hanging bug and no attack buttons are one in the same bug, I don't know if anyone else has noticed it in the arena but stringing some wins together to gain all the defence mr etc is virtually impossible. I am getting creamed this week by teams I easily beat last week.... very strange, it's almost like my relics are switched off.

Deathbat6120
09-10-2018, 06:24 AM

There is a way to get around that sacrifice bug, but it only works on Android. Instead of pressing the back button on the game or force closing it, just hit the back button on the phone and it should get you out. Worked for me.