PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Dismay

bizon
09-09-2018, 04:31 PM
I have a problem with IX and X level. When playing in the auto mode on the 4th stage, the game freezes. One undead rescuer stays and nothing happens. I need to close the application completely. The problem is constantly repeating and I've lost some sand of time. Sometimes I manage to pass level X when I do not use my trooper.
during the game I used:
Piece of Mind Eddie
Magus Lilith
Gunner Child of the Damned
Astra

Humperdump
09-09-2018, 08:46 PM
I’m seeing exactly the same thing. I’m also using Piece of Mind Eddie and blue Lilith

Yup
09-09-2018, 08:47 PM
It's possible it's related to the current revive/heal bug since that's exactly what the Undead Rescuer does.

WastingYears81
09-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Agree that it looks like it's kind, also think the issue is occurring with Demon Spawn in that world as well. Can't play level X without it freezing.

Muzzleloader
09-09-2018, 09:55 PM
I'm using Navigator with primordials Osiris, Kari with oracle and a strong multi hitter and have no problem with freezing.

Lemmyone
09-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Appears to be an issue with reviving ... I just had my 4th 'lock' since Thursday ... Once in green, once in red and now twice in a row on blue ... Besides the 90 sands of time im also down 90 ironite as i foolishly had just restarted two of the missions after getting killed. Three were with enemy revives ... One was my my revive.