PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Soulless Demon

Leviathan
09-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until September 13th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Soulless Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Magus Soulless Demon!

The Magus Soulless Demon joins the cast as a new 4★ Magus in Legacy of the Beast. His passive prevents stat reducing effects, such as Exhaust and ATK/MAGIC Down, from being applied to his team. His basic attack does magic damage to all enemies with a chance to gain both Thorn and Cyclone Shield, as well as Heal himself, and his power attack grants a Damage Reduction Shield and HP Regen to all allies, while also having a chance to Taunt the enemy team and gain and Extra Turn!!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Soulless Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Soulless Demon:

Get a FREE 10 Soulless Demon Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Soulless Demon!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Soulless Demon, including Power Talismans and the debut Avenger Talismans!

Avenger Talismans are blue talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant Revenge to self for 2 turns at the start of battle. These talismans also grant Revenge to all allies for 2 turns upon death.

Power Talismans are Green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to gain a Power Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. Power Shield reduces 25% of damage and generates Power when hit.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Soulless Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Amarthir
09-11-2018, 03:58 AM
So......what's in the soul?

Stormseye
09-11-2018, 04:25 AM
No clue but 30 runs of X so far have only yielded 40 magus shards and 60 lillith frags. Going to back to VII

90mphyorker
09-11-2018, 04:48 AM
Lilith drops seem poorer than usual. 1,500(ish) SoT has only gave me 215 Lilith Fragments. At the cost of either 3 or 4 of the Mega Sot refils I’m not sure it will be worth it to go for what I was aiming for.

Started with 190 Lilith Fragments and thought I’d have enough Ironite to get 2 maybe even 3 Lilith Souls. Not so sure now.

6 Rare Souls and 1010 Souless Fragments though, so at least they are dropping.

Heavy1974
09-11-2018, 06:57 AM
Drop rates in Frag events seem to get poorer every time. 80 Batle LOLX and 10 on VII only got ONE rare soul, 375 Demon frags and 130 Lillith frags

by the time of the gold Angel i had 3 or 4 Angel-Souls, abou 5 or 6 Rare souls and over 200 Lillith frags....

Ip4
09-11-2018, 07:20 AM
drop rates for both are very bad....next event please...

Patrice-1201
09-11-2018, 07:58 AM
Yeah looks like the drop rates are worse than usual...

Heavy1974
09-11-2018, 08:05 AM
another 25 runs - 180 Lilith frags in total, 425 Soulless Frags and another rare soul.....

kgk56
09-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Power Talismans are Green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to gain a Power Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. Power Shield reduces 25% of damage and generates Power when hit.

Weren't those available in the Gauntlet ?

Blade
09-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Weren't those available in the Gauntlet ?

I noticed that, too! And it is smelly...

@devs: When will the Gauntlet return? And under which conditions?

desprezo
09-11-2018, 10:16 AM
400 SOT on X, half a lilith and one soulless soul.
Not complaining this time.

URock
09-11-2018, 11:06 AM
I miss only the Warrior Lilith, but she is not best toon for PVP. Second: random what I get from the Lilith Soul, so I stopp the event, because I got 1 Magus Demon and that's enough for me.

Blade
09-11-2018, 11:40 AM
I miss only the Warrior Lilith, but she is not best toon for PVP. Second: random what I get from the Lilith Soul, so I stopp the event, because I got 1 Magus Demon and that's enough for me.

That's right, but I think she is great for PVE farming!
Normally I grind a lot during these events, primarily to get many of the event chars for the next sacrifice events. But this time the drop rate seems to be very low so that I wonder if its wort it.

Stormseye
09-11-2018, 12:12 PM
About to drop another Mega and farm 7 see what the rates end up.

Birkelstein-4509
09-11-2018, 12:25 PM
open the lillith soul on the LoL class day that you need. If you open it today, you should get a warrior class one, tomorrow should be a magus class and so on. It’s worked for me so far

MetalKing
09-11-2018, 12:38 PM
It didn't work for me. I've earned 4 lillith souls over all events. Opened this one during the warrior lol, and got my 4th assassin lillith. So irritated! I recommend saving at least 2 of the new character to use in gauntlet.

scott-5496
09-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Drop rates seem lower for this event on the fragments at least. Standard drops for Lilith and souls fo rme I think.

dragonmat89
09-11-2018, 01:06 PM
No frags at all during my first SoT refill this morning! A couple more refills have got me half a soulless soul so far...

desprezo
09-11-2018, 02:14 PM
open the lillith soul on the LoL class day that you need. If you open it today, you should get a warrior class one, tomorrow should be a magus class and so on. It’s worked for me so far

Opened one today, got a gunner. Witch I didn't had, just missing the Sentinel now.

Tim28213
09-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Farming Warrior LoL level X only. Used 1000 SoT (125 runs + maybe a couple from rewarded SoT) and got:
21-red 3* evolution shards
14-clear 3* evolution shards
190-Lilith fragments
480-Soulless fragments

2 mega refills of 400 each, 2 normal runs of 80 SoT, and a handful to fill in.
I see a lot of debate on what the hardest to get resource is. For me it is 3* evolution shards. I feel I am always behind on clear and colored both. It requires 9 clear per character so clear seems to be the most needed. In 1000 SoT spent today I can only upgrade 1.7ish characters.

During the LoL events I tend to burn a lot more SoT hoping to be able to upgrade level 4 characters.

mikmar
09-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Drop rates seem lower for this event on the fragments at least. Standard drops for Lilith and souls fo rme I think.

Yes, devs certainly reduced so much frags drop rate of Lilith.
About 5 frags every 100 sands of time for me !!!!

Ip4
09-11-2018, 03:31 PM
600SOT = 230 demon fragments and 50 Lilith fragments

desprezo
09-11-2018, 03:36 PM
I'm having really different results than you guys.
700SOT (more or less) = 375 demon and 290 Lilith

plus 3 rare souls.

Icarus
09-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Yeah, i just felt like the drop rate has been reduced on the Warrior Death Dog event, but this... is insane, i've never seen so poor drop rate on these kind of events.

Anyways i don't know if is something like a balance, because as you guys may know, these kind of events are the most exploited by everyone, when the events finishes there are a lot of people saying ''i pulled like 12 or 30 and 2 Liliths''.
So i don't know if is a balance at all, but well... is just the first day, i guess now we'll have the enough quantity to get the character of the event (maybe 2 or 3), but i disagree on the Lilith's Fragment reduced drop rate.

desprezo
09-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Farming Warrior LoL level X only. Used 1000 SoT (125 runs + maybe a couple from rewarded SoT) and got:
21-red 3* evolution shards
14-clear 3* evolution shards
190-Lilith fragments
480-Soulless fragments

2 mega refills of 400 each, 2 normal runs of 80 SoT, and a handful to fill in.
I see a lot of debate on what the hardest to get resource is. For me it is 3* evolution shards. I feel I am always behind on clear and colored both. It requires 9 clear per character so clear seems to be the most needed. In 1000 SoT spent today I can only upgrade 1.7ish characters.

During the LoL events I tend to burn a lot more SoT hoping to be able to upgrade level 4 characters.

I haven't compiled any data on this, but I fell I get more 3* clear evo shards from farming AMOLAD and NOTB, than LOL X.

Liebhild
09-11-2018, 05:11 PM
We got 666 ironite for free, with that droprates they get them back.

Yup
09-11-2018, 05:55 PM
I've been running a test... no refilling here. Just playing ONLY naturally accrued SOT.. I gotta say.. these events give you crap without refilling SOT.

Crusader event gave me 2 souls.... and after 3 full SOT runs in LOL X for this event, I'm not even half-way to 1 M Soulless Soul.

It would appear to me that in some misguided effort to keep long-term players from capitalizing on things.... the devs have decided that you now MUST refill SOT to actually make any event worthwhile. I imagine being a new players... how horrible would these events be if you struggled to farm or BNW??? With my team it's a no-brainer and I win eery run, but if I wouln't just auto-play it.. well.. I'd be dumping this "game" so fast I'd never remember event loading it to begin with.

Majice
09-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Are the LOL dumbgeons freezing up on anyone else?

Tim28213
09-11-2018, 06:28 PM
I farm NotB for all my Trooper runs when I am not actively working whatever event is active. I get about 1-2 clear 3* evolution shards for every 80 SoT. It is rare for me to get more than 2 from NotB. I've wondered if I get a slightly better drop rate from AMoLaD but I've not really tried to track that.

This event I always run extra because I can sacrifice any extra souls I get and the Lilith fragments help too. I need all of the 3* evolution runes so I save ironite intentionally for each day of this event to try to stock up. I just wish they would include Gunner and Assassin LoL in these. I'm always extra short on Gunner evolution material.

bort
09-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Jesus Christ how are Lilith souls still giving dupes? I’ve opened four, three of which were warrior Lilith.

WastingYears81
09-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Not sure on drop rates:
1000 sot (10 refills + normal refills)
170 lillith frags
435 souless demon
2 rare souls!!!!!
150 normal souls.

Rare souls just seem to have vanished, previous events I would average about 1 per refill. Last couple of events hardly any.

Yup
09-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Well I'm getting rare souls pretty well.. have 5 thus far.. and I'm NOT refilling SOT... and after 3.5 full (only naturally accrued) SOT runs in LOLX.. I have 75 M Soul fragments.... but I've picked up over 150 Lilith frags... so... not sure what's going on really.

These 4 star characters in LOL frag events are generally merely sacrifice fodder anyway.

Rayn13
09-11-2018, 09:39 PM
400 SOT on X, half a lilith and one soulless soul.
Not complaining this time.

Which half of Lilith did you get? Lol

Symbiote
09-11-2018, 09:42 PM
I noticed that, too! And it is smelly...

@devs: When will the Gauntlet return? And under which conditions?

Ok i thought the same, wanted to get them in Gauntlet.., to complete my first set..,

But now it's like.., "We disabled Gauntlet because we broke it.., and as a reward for you we will disable it for so long, that we can give you the possibility to buy these Talisman again for real money what we had in Gauntlet this time. ;) -> That is not available anywhere else anymore!"
They are kidding us... do they really believe no one would realize this? oO what the fuck is this?!

It was the same for me, with necropolis Talis.., as Gauntlet was available i wanted to get the set for necropolis i played a bit and suddenly it said gauntlet is over (the new one started) and now i sit on two talis not a whole set... :/

WastingYears81
09-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Ok i thought the same, wanted to get them in Gauntlet.., to complete my first set..,

But now it's like.., "We disabled Gauntlet because we broke it.., and as a reward for you we will disable it for so long, that we can give you the possibility to buy these Talisman again for real money what we had in Gauntlet this time. ;) -> That is not available anywhere else anymore!"
They are kidding us... do they really believe no one would realize this? oO what the fuck is this?!

It was the same for me, with necropolis Talis.., as Gauntlet was available i wanted to get the set for necropolis i played a bit and suddenly it said gauntlet is over (the new one started) and now i sit on two talis not a whole set... :/

Apparently (according to a reply from Mia) the talismans will cycle back round - I'm in the same boat with 2 but not the full set.

Cefiar
09-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Yay for Lillith frags. Now if I could just get at least one of the 2 Lilliths I don't have (Gunner/Warrior) rather than getting dupes of the other 3 all the time, I'd be happy.

Symbiote
09-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Apparently (according to a reply from Mia) the talismans will cycle back round - I'm in the same boat with 2 but not the full set.

Yeah but that they will available again is not the thing with what they are doing here...
They were available in the gauntlet, as rewards.., and NOW after they broke it and disabled it, they SELL them.., that's kinda ...

Players maybe invested in SoW with Ironite, maybe Money (not me) for Ironite.., and now they SELL the rewards..,
And our resources are lost.., ^^'

but it shows more and more the way what they are doing.., in my opinion..,

I have patience.., but that's not the thing..,

but that's the NF way of things. :D

Edit: Ok! Gauntlet is back.., and now we have still <5 days to get the power Talis.., that really ok, maybe i raged to quickly? xD

edsel
09-11-2018, 11:45 PM
2000 SoT today got 950 soulless frag and 390 Lilith, OUCH for the drop rates.

Yup
09-12-2018, 03:47 AM
You mean "ouch" for all that ironite you spent on refills.

Why does a game demand so many refills to effectively participate????

kgk56
09-12-2018, 10:20 AM
The drop rate for the Lilith frag is low (so far only 1 soul, didn't open it as I already have all of 'em), pretty fair for the soulless (7), the rare souls (17) and countless common souls... I won't have enough gold to open all the souls I saved for the next sac event.

Ip4
09-12-2018, 11:25 PM
1000 ironite = 8 magus demon souls,480 Lilith fragments,7 rare souls

Cefiar
09-13-2018, 12:02 AM
So far got 1795 magus demon soul fragments (9 souls - cos of the 10 starter fragments in the store) and 865 Lillith Fragments.

FWIW: I've just been playing LoL VII for the most part.

Yup
09-13-2018, 12:12 AM
Zero refills...

Level X only

1 Magus soul + 45 frags (245 total frags)
roughly 200 Lilith frags (haven't been keeping a close eye - I have them so it'll be dupe)
About 6 Rare souls, again haven't been closely watching.

kkkreg5
09-13-2018, 02:32 AM
450 Ironite = 5 Soulless Demon Souls, about 250 Lilith frags to complete on soul and about 3-4 rare souls.

3x greater drop rate on rare souls, I don't see it.

90mphyorker
09-13-2018, 04:44 AM
I had about 2300 Ironite before the event and already had 190 Lilith Fragments.

This mofning when my Auto playing ended I had;

883 Ironite left and now have;
2420 Souless Fragments, 1100 Lilith Fragments and 22 Rare Souls.

After doing 6 Skull Quests I have 933 Ironite left and debating whether blwoibg it all to try and get a 3rd Lilith is worth it.

If I get a 3rd I will be able to get Alexander Eddie this month.

Alvorada
09-13-2018, 05:17 AM
Nearly 1.200 ironite spent on refill and using all sot on LOL and SQ:

930 lilith frags (which gave me my first green lady)
10 soulless demon
800 common souls
25 rare soul

Good numbers I think, but ran all my troopers on sentinel dungeon and get zero lilith frags. Bad luck tonight.

Probably I will stop buying refill and use only the free sot. Hoping the next morning bring back my luck to fulfill the second lilith (and reach 2.500 FC).

R1ck
09-13-2018, 12:12 PM
Around 1400 ironite for 11 demon souls, 995 Lilith fragments and 26 rare souls.
In other events it took me 600 ironite to get a Lilith, now it is around 700.
Will look for one more and check.

kgk56
09-13-2018, 12:25 PM
So far:
16 Soulless Souls (35 left)
3 Lilith Souls (190 frags left)
32 Rare Souls
XXXX Common Souls
and still coming 'til 5PM

desprezo
09-13-2018, 12:46 PM
So far:
14 Soulless Souls (115 left)
3 Lilith Souls (50 frags left)
28 Rare Souls
XXXX Common Souls
and still coming 'til 5PM

WOW that's a lot of grinding right there! congrats.

Did anyone look at the correlation between drops and time to finish a level?
Whenever I finish consistently below the 30 secs mark, I seem to get better chance of frag dropping.

I might be hallucinating altogether, since I don't tend to look that often when on auto playing.

Anyone ever though about it?

edsel
09-13-2018, 04:45 PM
Spent 1800 ironite for 12 mega SoT refills to get 12 soulless and 2 lilith, same cost gets you 2 event soul 10 packs usually resulting in 3star shit-dupes, not 2 5 star and 12 4star characters. Good use of resources, bring on the sac event!

Ip4
09-13-2018, 05:26 PM
why forum is dead all day?

druid138
09-13-2018, 05:52 PM
60 SoT fills (51 bought with Ironite = 1,530 Ironite)
2,000 Demon Frags
1,085 Lilith Frags
14 Rare Souls

thealchemist
09-14-2018, 03:40 AM
For the first time ever I managed to get a complete Lilith soul through farming a fragment event, I got Magus so that only leaves me chasing the Gunner now so I can't complain there. Plus 6 demon souls and whatever rare souls etc that came with them. I didn't keep track of how much ironite I spent on refills (at least a few hundred) but as I have plenty these days I'm not worried.

I'm hoping they do a Gunner Harpy for an event in the not too distant future...

Defrezus
09-14-2018, 03:57 AM
I ended up with 5 soulless demons and 2 Liliths and 55 of those elusive 3 star evolution shards :) Something weird happened though...I got another Wicker Man Eddie but he never show up in my roster :(

Defrezus-1155 if someone that could help could take a look

SDTull
09-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Without looking at your team I'm guessing you pulled The Wickerman. He's a warrior class ally, drops as a 4*.