PDA

View Full Version : September Events

Sidney
09-11-2018, 09:43 PM
I saw a thread on this earlier this month, but can't seem to find it.

With the September events under way I noticed that we have a sacrifice event next and then "Soul Trade" Was there any good speculation as to what "Soul Trade" might actually be? Usually I cash in a bunch of souls for the sacrifice event if the rewards are advertised to be good, but with soul trade following the sacrifice event, do you think soul trade might actually be what it sounds like and we should hold onto rare souls?

I love the threads when people speculate about what the events might be, and most of the time people are spot on with their predictions. Just wish I could find the one for this month to see what people were saying about this months events. I don't get out to the forums as much as I'd like to with my busy work schedule, so I have to get my fix when I can.

Any insights??? :cool:

Iced_Earth
09-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Push, im interested too, what People think about the soultrade

tex-0775
09-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Push, im interested too, what People think about the soultrade

The dream scenario would be to trade common souls for something better, but since that event is after the sac event, it's more likely an event that forces players to buy rare souls, with a chance to get something better ;-)
"Why does random have to be spelled with a capital ARGHHH"

Peppoah
09-12-2018, 12:40 PM
I hope, it haș something to do with old event fragments.

desprezo
09-12-2018, 12:44 PM
I hope, it haș something to do with old event fragments.

Hope not, I always cash out the remaining fragments after the end of an event...

My guess would be X number of common souls for 1 rare, or X rare souls for a given toon or fragments?

kgk56
09-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Hope not, I always cash out the remaining fragments after the end of an event...
Same here

My guess would be X number of common souls for 1 rare, or X rare souls for a given toon or fragments?
After a sac event?

desprezo
09-12-2018, 03:27 PM
After a sac event?

So we can be even more annoyed about the game...

Deathbat6120
09-12-2018, 03:32 PM
If it is something like trading in common souls for rare souls (Or something along those lines) it would make some sort of sense to have it after the sac event, so people don't just drop 50 stacks and get too many decent characters.

Kmadd69
09-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Man getting both frags are like pulling teeth I’m gonna call this “company” the stingy salamanders

MetalKing
09-13-2018, 05:06 AM
I'm thinking the next event-sac event the wings of wax must have something to do with Icarus.