PDA

View Full Version : Wings of Wax - Increased Chance for Icarus and EXCLUSIVE CHANCE for Daedalus!

Leviathan
09-14-2018, 12:03 AM
Get Hubris Souls for an increased chance of Icarus, and an EXCLUSIVE chance at Daedalus from Sacrifice!

Singed by the hubris of mankind, Daedalus and Icarus descend from the heavens to join the cast of Legacy of the Beast! The Athenian duo of legends and myth literally bring fire and fury to the battlefield inflicting numerous burn effects and removing beneficial effects from all enemies, while granting heals or shields to their team.

From now until September 20th, 5 PM PT, the Hubris Soul has become available! The Hubris Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. It also gives your best chance at 2 new characters - Icarus and Daedalus.

Icarus is a 5* Sentinel and a permanent addition to the Book of Souls. He’s available in all appropriate Souls, including the Hubris Soul.

Daedalus is a 5* Warrior and is ONLY available in the Hubris Soul. While he will occasionally be featured in Heroic Soul Rotations, this character will NOT be added to any other Souls, making the Hubris Soul your best shot at securing this character.

The first way you can get Hubris Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Hubris Souls as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 5 Hubris Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 10 Hubris Souls (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
Vortexes have a bonus 5 Hubris Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Hubris Souls is from the store for Ironite. These are available in 1, 3 or 10 soul bundles.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of the event, there are also new event challenges based around Sacrifice. Meet the requirements to earn up to 300 Heroic Soul Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to get a Heroic Soul. Heroic Soul’s feature a new set of characters every 2 weeks! Check the Heroic Soul Rotation schedule in the newsfeed for more details.

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Amarthir
09-14-2018, 12:06 AM
So..... Why did I just make an exalted sacrifice and didn't get any hubris souls?

Edit: oh that's why.

90mphyorker
09-14-2018, 12:11 AM
Just filled the Vortex, no Hubris Souls were given as a reward.

R1ck
09-14-2018, 12:12 AM
Just did a tier 6 and no event souls!!!!

TheAlbatross-1864
09-14-2018, 12:14 AM
Same here. Tier VII sacrifice and no Hubris souls

Rodrigo-3281
09-14-2018, 12:15 AM
Tier 6 and no hubris souls either. Wonderful.

Patrice-1201
09-14-2018, 12:18 AM
Same here... 2 Tier 6... does not work guys...

Rayn13
09-14-2018, 12:18 AM
Tier 7 and no souls.

Blade
09-14-2018, 12:21 AM
Stayed awake to profit from the new event introduction bug, but seems like this time there is no bug to profit from...no testing again? Jeeez... Good night

Leviathan
09-14-2018, 12:29 AM
Hey guys!

We've just corrected this issue in-game. If you made a qualifying Sacrifice, and didn't get your Hubris Souls, please shoot a message to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu (or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com with your details)!

They'll make sure you get your Souls.

Thanks!

rags-6094
09-14-2018, 12:29 AM
Yep me too...
So far no DDE either but I did get a second Prisoner in three days where prior to that I had never had him before...

Leandrium
09-14-2018, 12:31 AM
Same here, vortex and just 8 g/a souls and 5 ss (a shitty drop for a vortex), No new souls
You really cant get a month with no problems? I know codding and programing is hard, but you are a team of some people, really

madmanmeyer74
09-14-2018, 12:34 AM
Made a Tier VII sacrifice, filled the Vortex and no Hubris Souls. Sent my email to Support before even logging on here. Let's see how long this takes to fix.

Stormseye
09-14-2018, 12:44 AM
Tier 6 no souls. Thx Leviathan , sending in ticket now. Is it safe to fill Vortex now?

Stormseye
09-14-2018, 12:45 AM
Yep me too...
So far no DDE either but I did get a second Prisoner in three days where prior to that I had never had him before...

Ahhh so that's why you want DDE cause you are going to Primordial your Prisoner! I am on to you Rags!

Stormseye
09-14-2018, 12:53 AM
Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!
!

Does this mean that Rare souls no longer have a 1% chance to produce a 5* character?

IZI
09-14-2018, 12:56 AM
The event is advertised in the news button. Nothing in the event button. Nothing in the store. The game plays as normal without a sacrife event.

Is this content a download from the App Store?

Amarthir
09-14-2018, 01:04 AM
Pshhhh after about 3 ring fills worth of exalted sacrifices, turned in some 40 or 50 hubris souls and didn't get either character. GG

At least I got Crusader Eddie though, that's neat, I guess.

kkkreg5
09-14-2018, 02:19 AM
12 Hubris and 4 Legendary = 0 event characters. Done with this event. Extremely underwhelming.

DIEDD
09-14-2018, 03:06 AM
The event is advertised in the news button. Nothing in the event button. Nothing in the store. The game plays as normal without a sacrife event.

Is this content a download from the App Store?

same here...

R1ck
09-14-2018, 03:11 AM
40 event souls and no new character.

rags-6094
09-14-2018, 03:17 AM
I am still owed some hubris souls from one vortex fill but I did do two or three tier 6 fills and have thrown some 8 to 10 hubris souls in but produced bupkis!
To answer Stormseye on rare souls I dropped a bunch in today, around 70 or 80 best guess, I pulled a host of four star dupes including carriage rider Eddie and a 5 star Visions Eddie a Beast Eddie from a GA rare soul I'm about to complete another vortex but can't do any more till I'm awarded for the vortex fill that didn't drop all it's goodies...

I can't complain though when you nearly have everything it's a bit hard to nab something new and I too nabbed crusader a few days ago so guess that's it for me!

MetalKing
09-14-2018, 03:39 AM
I'm not sure if I missed some of my hubris souls, I made an exalted sacrifice and a vortex, because I wasn't paying attention to drops, but the souls did give a duplicate clansman,and a new cyborg.

ericgallucci
09-14-2018, 04:06 AM
I’m pretty pissed. I had a ton of dupes and 86 legendary souls. The legendaries gave me nine 5 star characters, so not bad. Still no Doomsday but whatever. Idid enough level 6 sacrifices and vortex fills to get 95 event souls. Got a Hallowed Eddie and Icarus. Fucking sucks cause he can drop from anything and Daedalus is event exclusive so I really wanted him obviously. FYI all that is from saving and grinding daily, I don’t spend real money and don’t waste ironite on event souls for this very reason.

Stormseye
09-14-2018, 04:17 AM
3 vortex refills, 2 times got only skill shards and 5 Event Souls, once with 40 rare souls and 5 event souls.

3 VI drops and still owed 5 souls from first bugged one.

0 new character from event souls.
Received 2 rare souls from dropping some 3* level 2 sacrifices. Turned in both and got Crusader and DDE.

Oddly enough none of my troopers have recieved new characters. Thats not saying mucu but usually one or two have the new characters. I feel something still isnt right with the drop rates.

ericgallucci
09-14-2018, 04:19 AM
Just found someone that has Daedalus and damn really sucks I got Icarus instead. Damn man his passive is badass, grants immunity to team from perfect corruption and that’s only part of the passive.

HuckFinn150
09-14-2018, 04:25 AM
I got Icarus from a rare soul. Luck was with me there

Cefiar
09-14-2018, 05:48 AM
I've dropped about 6 vortexes (maybe more) and working on another. Probably about 14 level VI or higher sacrifices. Think I ended up with about 70+ish Event souls.

Only soul I got that I didn't have before is Benjamin Breeg. No Icarus or Daedelus for me so far.

FWIW: I had 15 Soulless warrior souls, 40ish GA's, 5 Legendary, 120 Rare, a few class specific souls, a Lillith and an Alchemist on hand when I went into this event, plus about 3000 common souls that I'm now working through.

Deathbat6120
09-14-2018, 06:12 AM
So I managed an ultimate sac and a vortex, which gave me 10 hubris souls, about 40 g/a souls and a whole bunch of skill shards. No new characters from them of all of my other souls...
Went onto my second acc. to try, didn't manage any really good sacs (Just enough to get me a few hubris souls) and out comes Icarus, and my first Cyborg and Beast Eds!

I'm starting to think that the newer accounts get better drops. That second one is only about 2-3 months old and has gotten around 80% of the new characters, including ones I just can't seem to pull from the other. My main one, that I've had for just over a year and a half? Nothing. :/
Perhaps this also explains why a lot of others don't seem to get anything from events...

Patrice-1201
09-14-2018, 06:39 AM
It took me 5 Vortex fills to get both new toons ;-) Looking good so far, especially Daedalus' passive

Ip4
09-14-2018, 06:40 AM
30 event souls give me Deadalus

90mphyorker
09-14-2018, 07:08 AM
Well it’s not corrected for me.

Filled the Vortex again from and Ultimate and Exalted Sacrifice and still now souls.

Logged out as Gauntlet wasn’t available for me. Now Time Riff and Arena are gone too. Hope support gets back to me soon and fixes it for me.

rags-6094
09-14-2018, 07:18 AM
I know I'll eat these words later but from what I've seen so far in defence teams the pair of them could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag!
Easily mastered... Still I wish I had one or the other or both?:cool:

Feajy2
09-14-2018, 07:26 AM
I did Ultimate Sacrifice but 0 Nubris Souls. This is a joke?

AcesHigh189
09-14-2018, 07:33 AM
Got no 5 star characters and the only new character for me was Crusade Eddie. Still no doomsday or Benjamin Breeg.

thealchemist
09-14-2018, 07:39 AM
I did a Tier VII which completed a vortex fill as well so I got 65 G/As and the 15 hubris souls. I got dupes of rainmaker (now I finally have him he keeps dropping), cyborg, navigator and iron eddies, numerous other 4* assassin dupes, no 4* gunners (which is a little strange) but no DDE or Beast Eddie....

I dropped the 15 Hubris expecting one or two 4* dupes at best but finally I got my first ever event character and it was Daedalus to boot. So I'm happy, not sure how strong he is but his passive seems like it could be quite useful :)

I'm still sitting on dupes and souls so who knows what else I might get but at the same time I feel like I have received my luck so maybe I should quit while ahead :P

URock
09-14-2018, 08:32 AM
Wings of NOTHING...4 me.

Blade
09-14-2018, 08:45 AM
Puh, hard conditions - again! 0.7% to get one of the 2 characters from an event soul (if they drop at all). This means you need large amounts of souls usually (yes, its statistics, also 1 soul can be enough). And this after the very resource intense Gods of Powerslave slaughter 2 weeks ago... seems I cannot take part this time. Very disappointing! Where are the sacrifice events that make use of small sacrifices not only >Tier6 and Vortex?

Stranger
09-14-2018, 08:45 AM
The second Hubris soul (from five I think) has gave me Icarus. I don't remember when I got event character from an event soul but it happens :)

Fight4life
09-14-2018, 09:56 AM
I did a Tier VII which completed a vortex fill as well so I got 65 G/As and the 15 hubris souls. I got dupes of rainmaker (now I finally have him he keeps dropping), cyborg, navigator and iron eddies, numerous other 4* assassin dupes, no 4* gunners (which is a little strange) but no DDE or Beast Eddie....

I dropped the 15 Hubris expecting one or two 4* dupes at best but finally I got my first ever event character and it was Daedalus to boot. So I'm happy, not sure how strong he is but his passive seems like it could be quite useful :)

I'm still sitting on dupes and souls so who knows what else I might get but at the same time I feel like I have received my luck so maybe I should quit while ahead :P

Grats with Daedalus. Could you post his abilities/passive? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Just got Icarus myself, so wonder if I should do more to try and get Daedalus or just call the quits on this event for now.

Fight4life
09-14-2018, 10:00 AM
So I managed an ultimate sac and a vortex, which gave me 10 hubris souls, about 40 g/a souls and a whole bunch of skill shards. No new characters from them of all of my other souls...
Went onto my second acc. to try, didn't manage any really good sacs (Just enough to get me a few hubris souls) and out comes Icarus, and my first Cyborg and Beast Eds!

I'm starting to think that the newer accounts get better drops. That second one is only about 2-3 months old and has gotten around 80% of the new characters, including ones I just can't seem to pull from the other. My main one, that I've had for just over a year and a half? Nothing. :/
Perhaps this also explains why a lot of others don't seem to get anything from events...
O
On my primary account I got all Eddies so far (except for the ones i stupidly sacrificed again) and most newer toons. And just got Icarus. Been using this account for some time now. So it is not just new accounts that get the new toons, but just the RNG-monster in full effect I think.

kgk56
09-14-2018, 10:02 AM
No Deadalus, no Icarus, not even Crusader Eddie ... worst event ever

Yup
09-14-2018, 10:02 AM
For the life of me I can never understand why people have multiple accounts. I mean you want twice the opportunity to do the same old thing???? :)

Deathbat6120
09-14-2018, 02:19 PM
For the life of me I can never understand why people have multiple accounts. I mean you want twice the opportunity to do the same old thing???? :)

I only ended up with my second since Bro gave up and said I could take over, but so far, it's allowed me to finally get some characters that I've always wanted, like Cyborg Ed.

edsel
09-14-2018, 05:18 PM
I only ended up with my second since Bro gave up and said I could take over, but so far, it's allowed me to finally get some characters that I've always wanted, like Cyborg Ed.

I started my second account to keep me from spending ironite on PvP habit. Achieving the milestones and leveling up through the worlds was fun and I missed it. After everything had been done, once you hit level 100 and use 1000 skill shards there isn't much to look forward to. Eternal in PVP is not worth the time and ironite for me. Gauntlet has made the PvP environment more interesting and strategic instead of mindlessly mashing buttons with the mostly the same team against the same opponents.

I have two accounts running simultaneously on autoplay while at work all day to rack up resources and run PvP/Gauntlet for my fun. My SLAYER account just got Daedalus, I would be missing out on this very cool addition to the game.

Deathbat6120
09-14-2018, 05:49 PM
I started my second account to keep me from spending ironite on PvP habit. Achieving the milestones and leveling up through the worlds was fun and I missed it. After everything had been done, once you hit level 100 and use 1000 skill shards there isn't much to look forward to. Eternal in PVP is not worth the time and ironite for me. Gauntlet has made the PvP environment more interesting and strategic instead of mindlessly mashing buttons with the mostly the same team against the same opponents.

I have two accounts running simultaneously on autoplay while at work all day to rack up resources and run PvP/Gauntlet for my fun. My SLAYER account just got Daedalus, I would be missing out on this very cool addition to the game.

Completely agree on the Ironite point. Early on when I first started on Deathbat, I never really saved Ironite - Every time I had enough, I'd be buying souls or more SOT / SOW or just wasting it. Eventually learned and corrected the habit on Sniper. And I still enjoy doing through and trying to complete all the missions again. Besides, it's not like having 2 accounts hurts anyone, since you can't really give characters to the other account (Though I bet I'll probably have to eat my words during the Soul Trade if that's what it is lol)

Also, congrats on Daedalus! If you've had the chance to test him, what's he like? Looks to be a very useful addition!

edsel
09-14-2018, 05:57 PM
Completely agree on the Ironite point. Early on when I first started on Deathbat, I never really saved Ironite - Every time I had enough, I'd be buying souls or more SOT / SOW or just wasting it. Eventually learned and corrected the habit on Sniper. And I still enjoy doing through and trying to complete all the missions again. Besides, it's not like having 2 accounts hurts anyone, since you can't really give characters to the other account (Though I bet I'll probably have to eat my words during the Soul Trade if that's what it is lol)

Also, congrats on Daedalus! If you've had the chance to test him, what's he like? Looks to be a very useful addition!

My SLAYER 8062 account has both of yours as a trooper, give him a test drive! Awesome compared to the loser green one.

blade685
09-14-2018, 06:32 PM
opened many souls and only useless toons like always, next....

Symbiote
09-14-2018, 06:42 PM
Over 100 Souls (Rare+G/A+Hubris) and not a single 5 Star Character.., it's like cursed..,

But i got Crusader Eddie.

blade685
09-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Over 100 Souls (Rare+G/A+Hubris) and not a single 5 Star Character.., it's like cursed..,

But i got Crusader Eddie.

i will have him in one or two years perhaps if i'm always in that game ^^

R1ck
09-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Around 120 event souls and no event character.
Around 100 G/A souls and no DDE, got any possible Gunner Eddie but DDE.
Seriously?? How many souls have to open to get DDE?

blade685
09-14-2018, 07:17 PM
Around 120 event souls and no event character.
Around 100 G/A souls and no DDE, got any possible Gunner Eddie but DDE.
Seriously?? How many souls have to open to get DDE?

same here dear trooper..........i want the same (OP) toon and impossible:mad:
If you have 100 or 200 $ i think you can loot him ^^

URock
09-14-2018, 08:02 PM
Don't spend too much time, ironite or money in that roulette game!

edsel
09-14-2018, 08:47 PM

Exactly, event souls have an ELUSIVE CHANCE at what u want and can pretty much guarantee buyers remorse

Symbiote
09-14-2018, 09:14 PM
i will have him in one or two years perhaps if i'm always in that game ^^

Haha maybe, but only if the game will survive all the Bug attacks and didn't get eaten by them before. :D

Symbiote
09-14-2018, 09:26 PM

Na, time ok, ironite only for SoT or SoW, but no Event Souls.., Money? Never! Money should be deserved, for working things.., but you all know.., EVERY update..,

I mean okay.., bugs are normal in programming.., but i NEVER saw a game which got buggier and buggier after every update..,
This game is a very nice game.., but what they do, does not deserve money in my opinion.., IF they would REALLY fix things and TEST it before releasing and would deliver a working software, then i would say, ok give them money, because they listen to their community..,

But imho this is everything but not good, what they do here..,
They are human beings like we all. :D But i don't see, that they really want to make a stable game for us, than only make money..,
That's why they throw everytime rushed and unfinished and untested Updates after us...

yeah.., mmh.., it happened again.., i raged.. :D

Edit: Yeah and the rest.., Patience is the key. :) and a lot of luck.., :D

Deano82
09-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Event over for me, no event character once again but I did get Benjamin breeg from a rare soul 👍

Blade
09-14-2018, 09:42 PM
Got Daedalus after 60 souls and on the way 2* crusader Eddies. Did not expect so much luck, wow!

desprezo
09-14-2018, 10:17 PM
Got the prisoner from 40 G/A souls, so, not a bad start.
Still collecting more event souls before opening them.

Askora
09-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Pulled Icarus from a legendary soul, and Daedalus from hubris soul. Approximately 250 hubris souls dropped, enough vortex fills to earn two alchemists who were promptly sacrificed. About 30 million gold invested to level toons for sacrifice. Not easy pulls.

Ip4
09-16-2018, 06:18 PM
you must be sacrificed more that 100 characters?

SDTull
09-16-2018, 06:22 PM
Wife and son both pulled Icarus, I wasn't so lucky.

Stranger
09-16-2018, 08:54 PM
Second tier VI this event and vortex gave me DDE and Crusader. With Icarus from the first day the three new characters pulled from 15 event souls and 15 rare G/A. Not bad this time.

Askora
09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
you must be sacrificed more that 100 characters?

Not sure how many. Double tier 6 is the sweet spot for me. If you're lucky on that, can sometimes get back enough to do it again. Gained almost 200 skill shards from the event also. About 100 g/a, 50 rare and 16 legendary less than what I started with. Now back to hoarding souls for the next event.

Killljoy-8322
09-16-2018, 10:53 PM
I did just that but still no response. Every time there's a glitch or bug when new event's are run and the drop rates for Icarus and Daedalus are ridiculous I've done 35+ Hubris souls and all I have to show is one 4*
So I got no Souls from the start of the sacrifice event and none of the EXCLUSIVE units great going.

thealchemist
09-17-2018, 10:31 AM
After dropping a bunch of rare souls I managed to score Clansman Eddie and Warrior Hellraiser, both new characters for me, so on top of Daedalus I haven't done too bad...even if Beast Eddie continues to evade me.. back to hoarding souls and leveling up my dupes

Symbiote
09-17-2018, 03:57 PM
I have the feel, this Event they reduced the drop rate for 5* Characters from souls...

Did anyone get Rare Souls from LoL Dungeons?
I did a mega refill of SoT for Gunner and not a single Rare soul.
Now i will try at Assassin LoL.., let's see.., i expect ZERO Rare Souls...

In the last Event i got over 3-5 from this amount of runs with 400 SoT...

Edit: Haha not a single Rare Soul.., did they reduce the drop rates? Did they disabled them? Because we need souls? But it's better to buy them? mmh.. hmm.., who knows.., but what i know is, that this whole thing is weird af....

SDTull
09-17-2018, 04:48 PM
I pulled one from Assassin last night. But even better was it was really generous with 3* Purple Evo Shards.

Yup
09-17-2018, 04:50 PM
LOL traditionally is very stingy with Rare souls. Even during the "increased chance" periods, it's not like they drop regularly.

Symbiote
09-17-2018, 05:23 PM
LOL traditionally is very stingy with Rare souls. Even during the "increased chance" periods, it's not like they drop regularly.

Yeah i know..

But while the Magus Soulless Demon Event i got over 10-15 Rare Souls.., for every 400 SoT Mega Refill 2-5..,
Now for 400 in Gunner and 400 in Assassin not a single one..,

Even the Drops.., i got for over 100 Souls (Heroic/ G/A /Rare Souls) only two 5* Character this time.., every other Sacrifice Event i got mininum 3-5 5* Star..,

But finally the 5* from Rare was a Pharaoh Dog King.., i was chasing him for years. :D

And Heroic Souls.., over 20-30.., maybe more.., because i'm chasing for Beast Eddie.., only three Star Crap or 4* Star Dupes..,
I got a Prisoner the 4th-7th Dupe since the first..,
But i'm unsure if i pulled him before this Event..,

Yup
09-17-2018, 05:28 PM
Yeah well.. I've had shit sac events for the last 2 sac events.. I feel your pain. Really put a hit into the motivation to keep playing.... starting to feel time is better spent elsewhere if this "game" isn't going to be beneficial. I can go throw nickels in a slot machine at at least have a 47% chance of getting something back.

Ip4
09-17-2018, 06:09 PM
Wings of garbage event...looks like more than 95% players receive only garbage this event...

MetalKing
09-17-2018, 06:40 PM
Wings of garbage event...looks like more than 95% players receive only garbage this event... Dont you know that it is the height of Hubris to expect better odds?
I hope you all got at least one 5 star. I filled 2 vortexes and made 3 exalted sacrifices and out of all the rewards received only one new character. Cyborg.

blade685
09-17-2018, 06:44 PM
event done for me many sacrifices and souls = only dupes (0 new characters) again and again and nothing to sacrifice now :(
It became ridiculous....For support we have same chance for loot :cool:
My shit loot year continu 0 new event characters during events :rolleyes:

Symbiote
09-17-2018, 07:08 PM
Yeah well.. I've had shit sac events for the last 2 sac events.. I feel your pain. Really put a hit into the motivation to keep playing.... starting to feel time is better spent elsewhere if this "game" isn't going to be beneficial. I can go throw nickels in a slot machine at at least have a 47% chance of getting something back.

Yeah the motivation decreases with every new "downgrade"..,
At least i would be happy if they would finally REALLY fix the damn game..,
But i think this is utopia.., they won't listen to their players...
And this is a big mistake, because the community here is a really cool and i see so many long time players who are everytime disappointed when a new "downgrade" comes out or a new REALLY STABLE EVENT... xD

But at least, where i thought this time my account is cursed and i can't pull 5* i pulled two new Characters.., Pharaoh Dog King and The Nomad.., still chasing the Beast with Heroic souls.., which game me only 3* crap or 4* dupes..,
Unfortunately no Daedalus.., because he is only available in Hubris Souls..

Btw. i pulled like 3 or 4 Crusader Eds... it is sooo strange, that you will pull so often Characters after you pulled them once.., strange RNG...

I think i will come to an end because i can't do any more sacrifices.., Hubris gave me only shit 3* or some 4* dupes (i think.. ^^)

Wings of garbage event...looks like more than 95% players receive only garbage this event...

Haha yeah. :D I love all the people here who are raging like me. :D

I think this game fits to the Track "Thin Line between Love and Hate" haha

Stormseye
09-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Only thing gained from the event was Crusader. Not too upset as I was had a surplus of souls and even after dropping 200 G/A souls I still don't have Astra lol. The new characters are neat but I don't seem to be suffering from not having them. Most events I go in not expecting to gain anything and am rarely disappointed in that regard. Sac events are my least favorite because they benefit mainly older players with large character lists and multiple duplicates. Playing my sons account sometimes, I often had to decide "Can I get this character again if I chose to sacrifice it to hit that next tier and get a chance at a new character?" Most times that ended in losing a descent character and getting 3* returns so I no longer do that. So for the newer players I feel that Sacrifice events are the least rewarding.

I usually just try for the reward souls from challenges and what ever duplicates I had, and if no new character is gained then I just pass on the event. I don't buy event souls for Ironite anymore as the chance to gain is just too small. I really think they should lower the tier rewards and amount of souls awarded accordingly. Say maybe to tier 4 as that it requires a bit more than 3* characters to achieve but you still can gain 1-2 event souls. My son has yet to achieve anything higher than a V tier and though he plays sporadically, he has played for over a year and collected a few 5* characters.

Yup
09-17-2018, 07:59 PM
Daedalus, much llke Gunner Lilith, with 100% Crit and Ascension is way overpowered. With one it's very overpowered, with both it's a team-killer with one hit. But beyond that, neither is game-changing here either in terms of my attacking and PvP. (I don't have Icarus or Daedalus)

But at least, where i thought this time my account is cursed and i can't pull 5* i pulled two new Characters.., Pharaoh Dog King and The Nomad..,

Funny.... I sacrificed my full power, full sharded, Nomad for this event (because I never use him).

Braindead
09-17-2018, 08:10 PM
Pulled Icarus from a legendary soul, and Daedalus from hubris soul. Approximately 250 hubris souls dropped, enough vortex fills to earn two alchemists who were promptly sacrificed. About 30 million gold invested to level toons for sacrifice. Not easy pulls.

Looks like we were in the same boat, exept while you were sitting on first class I had to sit with the cattle... :rolleyes:
I also had big stacks of rare, g/a and legendary souls + many high essense dupe toons. The Vortex ring was close to empty when I started and I had only a few (if any) Alchemists frags.
After 150+ hubris souls I pulled Icarus from a rare soul. On the following 150+ hubris souls I pulled another 3 Icarus. Deadalus on the other hand was nowhere to be seen.
By now I was running out of gold and had to start selling shards and runes to get gold. To keep the sacrifice going I also had to start sacrifice dupes I had no plans of sacrificing in the first place.
Then, after about 15+ vortexes and 400+ hubris souls Deadalus appeared. Phew... :cool:
In the end I was 25 frags away from my second Alchemist and one exhalted sacrifice away from a new vortex fill.

Here are some calculations:
If a vortex fill gives an average of 20 Alchemist frags each time, then you need 15 vortexes to get 2. In my opinion the average is closer to 15 frags per vortex fill.
You need 100 000 essense for each vortex. Lets say you do 4 exhalted sacrifies at 20001 essense each, then you get 5 hubris souls each sacrifice. Then lets say you sacrifice several 3* characters that gives a total of 20000 essense. Now you have a vortex fill which gives you another 5 hubris souls. This would give 25 hubris souls for every vortex fill you do. (I think the average is higher than 25 hubris souls) 15 vortex * 25 hubris souls = 375 hubris souls. I think in my case the number of souls are probably higher.
Lets say I bought 375 souls with ironite. A 10 pack of hubris souls costs 90 ironite per soul. 90*375=33750 ironite. 4000 ironite costs $100. That gives (33750/4000)*100=$843,75. Pretty much to get a highlighted character.
I sacrificed at least 50 toons per vortex fill (probably more) 50 toons*15 vortex=750 toons sacrificed.

Cheers! :)

Symbiote
09-17-2018, 08:18 PM
Funny.... I sacrificed my full power, full sharded, Nomad for this event (because I never use him).

Oh.., :D I never would sacrifice a character i got the first time, the first what i do is to lock a character if it is a new one.
I have so many characters i never used. :D
But i'm a collector and i'm trying to max them out, level 100, Talismans (but there are so many which not have only one. xD) and so on.., but i'm far away from this goal.

But now with what Stormseye said.., i was thinking.., "mmh if i would sacrifice some of the characters i can pull again, should it sacrifice them to increase the chance for Event Souls and the Characters.." but no no no.., xD Locked Characters will stay locked.., this would be more frustrating than good. :D And it would be the same mistake like buying Event Souls with Ironite.., what a waste...

My goal is to collect all of them, i want to have all poke.., ehm Characters and try to max them or so. xD
But no dupes.., even it could be useful for Gauntlet.., i want to make it with no dupes.., i don't like dupes. xD

Stormseye
09-17-2018, 09:05 PM
Will never sacrifice singles again. Sold Alliance General way back before sacrifice pit and it took me till last month to get another..then I pulled two more during this event.

Yup
09-18-2018, 01:30 AM
But now with what Stormseye said.., i was thinking.., "mmh if i would sacrifice some of the characters i can pull again, should it sacrifice them to increase the chance for Event Souls and the Characters.."

But see, in my experience this is kind of true. I played for like 4 - 5 months and just could not pull ANY Eddie other than what the story gives you, plus Mummy, SOL, and Storm. This was long ago back when VHE ruled PvP and there was no way I could even come close to competing with what I had. I sacrificed a great many 5 star just out of frustration and that's when I started pulling better characters.

Truth is I've seen EVERY character at least 4 times, except Breeg, Crusader, Icarus, and Deadalus - which I don't have. And Doomsday and the "gods", which I've only seen twice each.

I wasn't thrilled about throwing all those skill shards back into the pit (must have been 40-50 SS total). But I was somewhat smart, sacrificing toons I can reacquire via fragments/badges/FC rather than the "luck of the drop" toons. There were only a couple I was willing to wait for the drop again, Nomad being one of them. He's largely useless to me now... and he will drop again.

Will never sacrifice singles again. Sold Alliance General way back before sacrifice pit and it took me till last month to get another..then I pulled two more during this event.

But do you even use him????

I did the same thing with AG long ago.. sacrificed him.. thinking I'd get him back and it took months to see him again... powered him up... and he's still merely taking up a slot and storing talismans.

If I can't pull new stuff with massive sacrifices and even purchasing 100 souls.. the "collector" factor dies quickly and is pointless to me.

Stormseye
09-18-2018, 02:45 AM
But do you even use him????

Actually I used him quite a bit with Eternal set before I aquired Horus. AG was in some ways better since he did great single target damage and stole buffs and power. Worked well against Destiny, Counter Strike and Immortality blockers. Was in my build until a few weeks ago.

rags-6094
09-18-2018, 05:07 AM
Actually I used him quite a bit with Eternal set before I aquired Horus. AG was in some ways better since he did great single target damage and stole buffs and power. Worked well against Destiny, Counter Strike and Immortality blockers. Was in my build until a few weeks ago.

He's in my defence team right now! I don't like the idea of having so many characters in my defence team that have fury like Horus, I want to be able to control the fury and really would prefer if I could make Sekhmets fury 1st choice every time, but no Alexander yet but not long so what to do?
Cyborg's fury is ok, nothing like DDE, IE, POM etc... besides Alliance General can be a real pain in the ass to clean up sometimes...

Ip4
09-18-2018, 10:24 AM
are players in pvp using cyborg only because he can equipment primordial or they don't have DDE?

Knut-3112
09-18-2018, 10:41 AM
Another useless event. The chances are so miserable that I'm not even going to attempt it. Skipping this one entirely.

Stormseye
09-18-2018, 11:16 AM
are players in pvp using cyborg only because he can equipment primordial or they don't have DDE?

That’s pretty much the only reason why. Cyborg’s damage isnt that great but he make a perfect Primordial candidate so you use 2 gods and Lillith and not have to use Prisoner.

Yup
09-18-2018, 02:34 PM

That's what I think. DDE won't use primordials. He has purple slots. So for Eddies, you're left with Cyborg or Navigator. And Navigator is the weaker choice there.

Blade
09-18-2018, 02:47 PM
In specific teams primordial Cyborg can be really annoying, especially due to his power and fury stealing and the very high special stat

Yup
09-18-2018, 03:06 PM
Agree. Seeing Fury sucked to zero is heartbreaking :) And he does seem to always heal when he's got ascension buffs.

Stormseye
09-18-2018, 05:01 PM
Agree. Seeing Fury sucked to zero is heartbreaking :) And he does seem to always heal when he's got ascension buffs.

And he always manages to get an extra turn to max fury then cleanse just in time to remove silence from the whole party including Sekemet who promptly uses Fury to start another attack round. But hey no “AI Boost” right?

Symbiote
09-18-2018, 09:19 PM

Better it is. :D Especially if you are a collector.., if i pull a character its first time, the first thing i do it to lock him and never unlock them. :D
Never ever! :D

Yup
09-19-2018, 07:32 AM
So is it just me.. or is anyone seeing Icarus "revive with Perfect Immunity and Invincibility for 2 turns" like his passive states??

He revives... but without any buffs from what I've seen.

Stranger
09-19-2018, 09:15 AM
I tried him several times and he always revived with Invincibility but only once even with Perfect immunity.

Stormseye
09-19-2018, 02:41 PM
I see him revive with both, with one, with none. It is very random indeed.

Symbiote
09-19-2018, 04:34 PM
Truth is I've seen EVERY character at least 4 times, except Breeg, Crusader, Icarus, and Deadalus - which I don't have. And Doomsday and the "gods", which I've only seen twice each.

For me i only see some Characters over and over again..
I won't risk some of these Characters i waited years for, just to try my luck with these crappy Droprates and waste Characters just for a CHANCE for a new one. :D

My thing is patience.. :D
and frustration and raging xD because of all the bugs or things that will destroy your chances because.., whatever comes with a new "up"date. :D

Even if i don't use many characters or never used them, if i pulled them once, i won't sacrifice them just for a chance..,
Somewhere in Time maybe i will use them and level them up, that's my longtime goal. :D

And i'm still missing a lot characters.

The most frustrating characters are, like Daedalus or The Beast, Coalgiver, because you only have one chance, and then "never" again until after a year or so. ^^

T-Man
09-19-2018, 05:17 PM
It took me 200 Hubris souls to get both toons. All of these souls were gained from sacrifice. None purchased. Yes I used a shit load of resources and souls to get these.

I dropped 180 hubris souls and got red eyes maybe 5-6 times. All 4*. The % listed for red eyes doesn’t compute here.

The next 10 souls I drop now 190 gave me Daedalus, Pharaoh, and some 4*. Wow!
The next 10 souls I drop now 200 gave me Icarus and a 2nd Daedalus. Wtf!? Really? Lol

So I basically got shit for the first 180 event souls. Glad I kept going to finally have success, but the odds really suck. I dumped 100s of rare souls and figured Icarus would show up sooner or later. Nope.

Anyway I hate these event only toons with near impossible odds to obtain. It generally just frustrates the majority of players.

blade685
09-19-2018, 05:24 PM
It took me 200 Hubris souls to get both toons. All of these souls were gained from sacrifice. None purchased. Yes I used a shit load of resources and souls to get these.

I dropped 180 hubris souls and got red eyes maybe 5-6 times. All 4*. The % listed for red eyes doesn’t compute here.

The next 10 souls I drop now 190 gave me Daedalus, Pharaoh, and some 4*. Wow!
The next 10 souls I drop now 200 gave me Icarus and a 2nd Daedalus. Wtf!? Really? Lol

So I basically got shit for the first 180 event souls. Glad I kept going to finally have success, but the odds really suck. I dumped 100s of rare souls and figured Icarus would show up sooner or later. Nope.

Anyway I hate these event only toons with near impossible odds to obtain. It generally just frustrates the majority of players.

+1000 i said that many times to NF and they don't understand or want... anything

Symbiote
09-19-2018, 05:35 PM
+1000 i said that many times to NF and they don't understand or want... anything

I think you're not the only one.. ^^'
But i think they just ignore it..,
Just the wishes for fixing first the game, then release content..,

druid138
09-19-2018, 06:12 PM
150 Hubris Souls from 23 Tier 6 and 7 Vortex fills. I didn't buy any Souls with Ironite.

The 150 Souls gave:
- Daedalus but no Icarus
- 2x other 5*
- 8x 4*
- 139x 3*

I agree that RNG-based event exclusive characters are frustrating. I'm happy to have Daedalus, but I'm still waiting for another shot at Krampus and the Beast.

I also echo the frustration with the Arena right now. I don't think it has ever been less fun to play (for all the reasons cited elsewhere). It was great having Gauntlet available as an alternative for burning through tons of SoW Sacrifice rewards.

Yup
09-19-2018, 06:28 PM
... stuff...

Well shiiiiiiiitttttttttttt... :) Over 200 Hubris souls here and only pulled Icarus in the next-to-last drop of 10. NOTHING else of note.. all 4 stars or lower.....and not the 2 4 star Eddies I'm missing.

Deathbat6120
09-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Man do I regret wasting Ironite on souls. You would've thought that I would've learnt my lesson from everyone else, but of course I just had to try and test my luck once more to see if I'd get Daedalus...
3* dupes. All of them. Groan. At least it wasn't real cash though. I think I'm just gonna save my Ironite and Souls for Soul Trade + Whenever Krampus, Beast and Coalgiver come back. I'll be able to die happy the day I get those three lol.

edsel
09-19-2018, 07:28 PM
Keeping up with overpowered characters and talismans requires constant expense of time, game resources and sometimes real money. With such slim chances at getting a game changing reward no wonder so many are burning up whatever necessary to try getting Daedalus, or the Beast when he was briefly available.
As Stormseye pointed out on another thread a team with the latest and greatest can destroy last months top build supported with hi level relics. I started my second account during the anniversary event, got a collection of the right characters/talismans and am mowing down very powerful opponents on autopilot using a pc+emulator. Iron Ed with Guard, Magus Lilith with Destiny, Daedalus with Echo, and Osiris with Counterstrike shredding what used to be tough opponents - and all I have for Relics is a bit of health.

desprezo
09-19-2018, 10:53 PM
I only had resources for 2 vortex fills, 1 exalted and 2 VI. So not that many events souls, and none of the event toons, again.
But I got several Eddies I was missing, Iron and Benjamin, a older 4* toons that I never seen.

Still frustrating, but I only started to play in May I think, so I still have a long way to go, and still a lot of patience, compared to the guys that have been playing for a long while.
Like Symbiote always says, patience is the key.

kgk56
09-20-2018, 09:14 AM
I only had resources for 2 vortex fills, 1 exalted and 2 VI. So not that many events souls, and none of the event toons, again.
But I got several Eddies I was missing, Iron and Benjamin, a older 4* toons that I never seen.

Still frustrating, but I only started to play in May I think, so I still have a long way to go, and still a lot of patience, compared to the guys that have been playing for a long while.
Like Symbiote always says, patience is the key.

Don't be sad : I did 2 ultimate, 3 VI, 4 vortex, buy 4 mega-pack and still didn't get Deadalus or Icarus (only Crusader and Viking as new Eddie, but could buy Alexander)

desprezo
09-20-2018, 10:42 AM
Don't be sad : I did 2 ultimate, 3 VI, 4 vortex, buy 4 mega-pack and still didn't get Deadalus or Icarus (only Crusader and Viking as new Eddie, but could buy Alexander)

Alexander \m/

Symbiote
09-20-2018, 11:27 AM
It's a very long way. :D

I started last year in January, if i'm not wrong..,
But everything without paying real money.., sometimes it really sucks if you miss Event Characters, which aren't available after the Event for a loooooong time..,

But meanwhile, if you get other Chars you waited for, for so long it is a very cool.
Especially if you're Collector and try to level up all of them, maybe use them some where in time..,

But it's hard sometime to not get frustrated. x'D