PDA

View Full Version : Icarus and Daedalus

dragonmat89
09-14-2018, 08:01 AM
What are their abilities? I haven't seen anything yet saying what they can actually do, just how to get them...

Stranger
09-14-2018, 08:20 AM
Icarus

Basic:
- Deals magic damage to all enemies
- Inflict 2 Magic Burns for 2 turns
- Steal One Beneficial Effect, including Golden Effect for each Magic Burn on each enemy

Power:
- Heal all allies on your MAX HP
- Inflict 2 Magic Burns on all enemies for 2 turns
- Grant Increased Power and Fury Generation to all allies for 3 turns
- Instantly gain an Extra Turn

Passive:
Remove Perfect Immunity and all beneficial effect and inflict 3 Magic Burns on all enemies for 2 turns upon death. Revieve with Perfect Immunity and Invincibility on self for 2 turns

Daedalus

Basic:
- Deals physical damage to a single target
- Gain a random Defensive Beneficial Effect on self for 1 turn
- Grant a Random Offensive Beneficial Effect to each ally for every burn effect on the target enemy

Power:
- Remove Immunity effect, including Vanish and Perfect Immunity from all enemies
- Blind and Silence all enemies for 1 turn
- Grant Physical and Magic Shield to all allies for 2 turns
- Instantly gain an Extra Turn

Passive:
Grants Immunity to Perfect Corruption, Physical Burn, and Toxic Burn effects to all allies, Inflicts a random number, type, and duration of burn effects on all enemies after each action.

Ip4
09-14-2018, 01:01 PM
Deadalus is great for pvp,testing him now...

kgk56
09-14-2018, 01:06 PM

I will avoid You (same as always) :)

fred10141988
09-14-2018, 03:54 PM

Could you post his abilities?

Ip4
09-14-2018, 04:04 PM
i am not at home...you can chack my account ip4-9083 or i can post later...

Stranger
09-14-2018, 04:25 PM
I added Daedalus abilities to my post above.

edsel
09-14-2018, 04:40 PM
Daedalus is great, hi damage and awesome skill set. Icarus is annoying in PVP and hard to kill but no match for how excellent Daedalus performs. Glad I got the right one after so many souls of shit

chrismt
09-14-2018, 09:26 PM
Icarus seems so op. She can steal up to 6 golden effects more than once (when her power move is used). She ressucitate and can, again, steal some beneficial effects.

I would hope they'll change her attack to be single target and not multi target because as it is now, seems too op.

Yup
09-14-2018, 09:38 PM
Of course they are overpowered. The power creep is ridiculous to keep you buying ironite.

Liebhild
09-14-2018, 11:56 PM
It is getting more and more ridiculous.

A few months ago toons like those two would have generated a shitstorm here on the forum.

bort
09-15-2018, 01:28 AM

It is awesome how a limited edition character is awesome for pvp.

Zugzwang
09-15-2018, 02:57 AM
Icarus looks and moves very similarly to Aset and the other Powerslave Goddess. not sure about Daedalus yet.

Stormseye
09-15-2018, 09:35 PM
Really haven’t felt a threat against either. Every team I faced with them was the same as the others. Nothing really intimidating but maybe the lack of Primordials on my part kept them at bay. Regardless they went down pretty easily.

rags-6094
09-15-2018, 11:21 PM
I've been beaten by them a few times now but the vast majority I've won, I think you need to have a character with a basic cleanse move or cleanse talisman or something up your sleeve to clear all the negative buffs, I don't know if I would put them in my team even if I had them, not that their not great just it's becoming harder and harder to decide who's in and who's out, every new character you use comes at the expense of another character or the skills in the talisman they hold.

At least it's safe to say the days of IE, G Lillith, Prisoner (primordials) and M Lillith (destiny) are behind us, everyone can try different combos till they find something that works for them!

annouvis25
09-17-2018, 09:03 AM
fred i have opened a post with deadalus pics you can see...

Zantarath
09-18-2018, 04:31 AM
Daedalus is so god tier

Ip4
10-15-2018, 01:15 PM
what talismans are recommended for Icarus?

Zugzwang
10-15-2018, 02:14 PM
Guard = 2 Mystical, 1 ward
Revenge = 3 Arcane

This works very well for me. At least with the team I use in PVP. I recommend giving it a try. The revenge is useful as it adds burns and removes buffs each time it goes off.

The guard generates extra fury and when used with POM Eddie you can "Mad World" faster then use Horus to stun.... etc etc

Blade
10-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Revenge = 3 Arcane

But this set was pay-only and isn't available anymore, or?

Zugzwang
10-15-2018, 03:15 PM
I don't believe it was pay ONLY since I have 2 sets of them. You can usually only purchase once right? The other set had to have been from an event... I mean am I right? If I'm wrong I apologize and if it truly was pay only hopefully they'll bring it and other sets (primordials!) round for Christmas as a gift or something.

Once they've gotten the suckers who will pay for it --like me apparently lol ;)--to buy a set, then they may as well let everyone else get them a bit later. At least that's what I would do... Which brings me to another idea I had.

We've had troopers from the beginning. Wouldn't it be cool if we could let our fellow troopers on our list "borrow" a set of our talismans for a single 24 hour period once per week? It would be like getting to use the cool new Eddie you didn't get but instead you could try the talismans on different characters you have. Not sure it would ever happen but it would be nice -- especially for newer players with less "resources".

Blade
10-15-2018, 03:43 PM
I am 100% sure that they were pay only, otherwise I would have them. I categorically reject this pay-only thing. For me, it's the same as cheating, but that's just my opinion. Winning against a buyer$ team is much more satisfying for me, lol :)
Normally if they sell Talis in the shop you have 2 offers: 1) the specific $et 2) the combo with another $et. So this should be the reason why you have 2 $ets.

These buy-only things should give people an immediate advantage. But I am completely with you that this advantage should only last for a specific duration that is somewhere 2-4 months in my opinion. I wrote about that often, so I won't repeat myself here. After heavy complaints, Destiny Talis showed up for Trooper Badges that had been pay-only before.

Actually I was hoping that the revenge set would be part of the Gauntlet rewards this time. Unfortunately the Necros are back, which we had already... does that mean that the circle is closed and all the Talis we have seen before will just repeat now?

Ip4
10-15-2018, 03:52 PM
agree that revenge talismans are great but i don't have them,i am thinking about destiny

Zugzwang
10-15-2018, 07:31 PM
You make good points. But often they do have a pay option and an event option. Maybe Revenge tali’s were pay only but there were many others that could be gotten by playing the event.

Here is my opinion. Buying a pay only talisman may give an advantage in the arena, but there is still guantlet and the other areas it helps in as well which doesn’t directly effect other player’s experience. Also if it makes you feel any better, my other set of revenge is unused because it is not worth putting on 2 allies in the same battle. It’s just not THAT good.

So it’s not simply to “cheat” in the arena. Buying also helps keep the game going. If people didn’t make purchases it wouldn’t last as long. I’ve seen games I used to play last less than a year because they weren’t popular/supported enough.

Stormseye
10-15-2018, 07:44 PM
On Icarus I use Destiny and Sustaining at the moment but they don't do much for my build as I rarely need defensive shields though the damage mitigation helps. What is needed is power so I may switch it out to Energy and something else. Would love to have Avenger but somehow I missed out.