PDA

View Full Version : The Soul Trade Event - Swap your Souls for Frontier Coins and EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Leviathan
09-21-2018, 12:07 AM
Capitalize on special deals for rare talismans and other offers, including items not otherwise available!

From now until September 27th, 5 PM PT, trade in the extra Common and Rare Souls you’ve been hoarding for a variety of goods in the Specials Store!

Special Event Addition: Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons when they open this weekend! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!

Be sure to play the Lord of Light Dungeons to collect these fragments, and also earn more Common and Rare Souls to trade for items, including Prime Talismans and the all-new Serenity Talismans!

Serenity Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is [B]not available anywhere else! Gain Cleanse status for 2 turns at the start of battle. Cleanse all Negative Effects, including Silver Effects[B] from all allies and [B]grant Cleanse and Regen[B] for 2 turns upon death.

Prime Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is [B]not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to grant Perfect Immunity to self and a random ally with Perfect Basic Attacks!

Head to the Specials Store for all new deals that are available to be purchased for Common and Rare Souls! All of the following is available for the duration of the event:

Serenity Talisman (Bulwark) [B][EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (3 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Serenity Talisman (Will) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (3 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Serenity Talisman (Onslaught) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (3 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Prime Talisman (Fierce) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (2 Rare Souls, 2/event)
Prime Talisman (Safeguard) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (2 Rare Souls, 2/event)
Prime Talisman (Skilled) [EVENT EXCLUSIVE] (2 Rare Souls, 2/event)
Rare Soul x1 (150 Common Souls, unlimited availability)
Rare Soul x1 (25 Common Souls, 1/day)
Ironite x75 (75 Common Souls, 1/event)
Ironite x100 (250 Common Souls, 1/event)
Skill Shard x3 (250 Common Souls, 1/event)
XP Boost for 24 hours (25 Common Souls, 1/day)
XP Shards (All Colours) (50 Common Souls, 1/day)
XP Runes (All Colours) (50 Common Souls, 1/day)
Frontier Coins x25 (1 Rare Soul, 1/day)
Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ of any class! 6 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ WARRIORS only! 10 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Magus Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ MAGUSES only! 10 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ SENTINELS only! 10 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Gunner Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ GUNNERS only! 30 Rare Souls, 3/event)
Assassin Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ ASSASSINS only! 30 Rare Souls, 3/event)

Important: The Prime Talismans are not available anywhere else, so if you miss the opportunity to collect a full set, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

druid138
09-21-2018, 12:12 AM
Cool variety of options. Any chance LoL will be open extended hours? Or will we have to wait 48 hours to get in there? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I see in the original post that they are normal hours.

Amarthir
09-21-2018, 12:20 AM
Y'know, I'm glad I listened to my gut and held out on buying those Serenity talismans.

FINALLY, a productive use of my common souls. I mean, they're just a waste of gold, you can't sell them or anything. This event is a good idea to implement something long lasting.

kkkreg5
09-21-2018, 12:25 AM
This event is a good idea to implement something long lasting.

I agree. Something permanent like this would be great.

GrimDusk
09-21-2018, 12:32 AM
Okay, can LoL be open now?

rags-6094
09-21-2018, 01:29 AM
Hmmm would've been nice to be able to trade open souls for those goodies in store or even better trade souls with a trooper! Imagine that everyone would have that Eddie they've been after for however long...

Still I think it's a bit stupid putting an event like this straight after the sac event, and leaving the lol gates locked for 24 hours, honestly what bright spark thought of that one!

I have to agree though it's a great way to trade in a myriad of crap souls for something more useful...

OdoyleRules
09-21-2018, 02:55 AM
This makes no sense what-so-ever. You have created a handicapped event in which minimal users can take advantage of. Who is your Project Manager??? You offer $20 US for Talismans that you can get now with souls. Unbelievable.

bort
09-21-2018, 02:59 AM
I'd love to see the magus revenge tal set up for souls at some point.

Also:

This makes no sense what-so-ever. You have created a handicapped event in which minimal users can take advantage of. Who is your Project Manager??? You offer $20 US for Talismans that you can get now with souls. Unbelievable.

As long as there is revenue being generated from the sale of talismen I don't think the project manager is going to be getting any flak. Don't like it? Don't buy the talismen then.

Ip4
09-21-2018, 06:22 AM
can't bealive what stupid event they made...

Patrice-1201
09-21-2018, 06:49 AM
@leviathan What's the deal with the Rare Soul for 150 commons and next to it the Rare Soul for 25 commons...?

rags-6094
09-21-2018, 06:50 AM

Not a stupid event just stupid bloody timing.... "idiots!"

Cefiar
09-21-2018, 07:11 AM
@leviathan What's the deal with the Rare Soul for 150 commons and next to it the Rare Soul for 25 commons...?

Patrice: You'll notice the Rare Soul for 25 Common Souls is a once-off, whereas the Rare Soul for 150 is for as many times as you have Common Souls to purchase it with (if you want to purchase it that is).

I personally wouldn't bother buying a Rare Soul for 150. I can redeem a stack of 99 Common Souls, throw them all in the sac pit and usually get a few Rare Souls out of that (plus other stuff).

My take on this event: The timing for this is all wrong. It's stupid having it right after a sac event, especially if this sort of thing is never repeated. If this becomes a regular thing, it'd be nice for more time between things so we could save up.

BTW: While I already had quite a few souls on hand I've already gone through most of them. Fortunately I should be able to save up a few things over the week. ;)

Q for players: What non-LoL level is good for getting Common Souls vs Sands Of Time spend? For me, LoL has always given the best chance of getting Common Souls per SoT, but that doesn't help on a weekend when LoL is closed.

Patrice-1201
09-21-2018, 07:14 AM
Patrice: You'll notice the Rare Soul for 25 Common Souls is a once-off, whereas the Rare Soul for 150 is for as many times as you have Common Souls to purchase it with (if you want to purchase it that is).

I personally wouldn't bother buying a Rare Soul for 150. I can redeem a stack of 99 Common Souls, throw them all in the sac pit and usually get a few Rare Souls out of that (plus other stuff).

I did understand this but as you point out, it is (like most things in this game) way overpriced ;-)

Fight4life
09-21-2018, 07:24 AM
Besides the timing, what is so stupid about it?
NOT everyone uses every common soul they get, at a sac event. Those can benefit right away. And the event still runs through a whole LOL-round, so nobody gets cheated. Some are just pissed, that they can’t do it right away. It’s up to one self, whether or not to blow your whole load of souls on a sac event or spare some for what might be trading souls, as it quite clearly states in the monthly update.
It just makes you have to consider your resources, instead of just headlessly blow everything on one event.

Ip4
09-21-2018, 07:52 AM
i think no one saving souls,they better tell us few days ago what trade event really is...

Cefiar
09-21-2018, 07:55 AM
Fight4Life: The issue I have with the timing is that until the tweet from the LotB account 24 hrs before the event, we had absolutely no idea "which" souls were eligible (and even then, it wasn't quite clear), and 24 hrs before that "Soul Trade" could pretty much have meant anything as there was no detail at all.

Also, I know some people who tried to meet the achievements for sacrificed essence using the only souls they had a lot of - Common Souls. They mostly took the option of sacrifice vs "something vaguely defined in the monthly update notice".

Muzzleloader
09-21-2018, 08:05 AM
The rare soul for 25 common souls is once per day, while one rare soul per 150 common souls are unlimited.

GotN
09-21-2018, 08:19 AM
I also have a massive problem with this event taking place after the sacrifice event, cause it once again shows NFs attitude towards this game and their players, only P2W! Thank you once again NF for the respectful treatment of your source of income!

URock
09-21-2018, 08:55 AM
Doesn't matter how many souls I get...droprates are too low to get something useful. The new Talismans are no gamechangers in PVP, so the Lilith Fragments are the only useful items to get.

I needed 2 years to get some tunes, but now they are useless. Same to the last event chars: until I get them (maybe next year) they are useless (nerved or exchanged by new overpowered chars).

This game is only a short entertainment, but nothing more...

Deathbat6120
09-21-2018, 08:55 AM
While I like the idea of the event, as it's a good way to actually put useless common souls to a good use, I really don't like the idea of having it right after a sacrifice event. And as mentioned above, we only had what, 24-ish hours to realise that we should've kept hold of all those rare and common souls? I appreciate it's better than nothing, but it's still a pretty bad move.

I think we should have this event again, but with a little more warning, and not right after a sacrifice.

desprezo
09-21-2018, 09:34 AM
Don't forget this is a business, it's not a charitable cause.
That said, the timing is perfect for people to spend money getting rare souls, since we've spent them all on the sac event.

Regarding the event itself, not what I was hopping for, but great non the less, hope they keep it up for a while.
Also hope the rare soul drop on LOL is something like last event because this week was crap.
I've been farming LOL X exclusively this week in anticipation for this event and I didn't get a single rare soul.

mikmar
09-21-2018, 09:35 AM
I like very much soul trade, I hope the event will come back and will be reissued every month or something like that.
But yes, some item prices are too high, specially the rare soul !!!!

Symbiote
09-21-2018, 09:53 AM
Not a stupid event just stupid bloody timing.... "idiots!"

I think they like it, to fool on us..,
Unable to fix the game.., but able to make things like that.., "Hey after the sacrifice Event, we should make the Event to swap Souls, all the idiot players will be angry about that shit. HAHAHA"
"And after our next bugdate, we have alot of excuses over excuses."

Edit: If they would increase the drop rate for Rare Souls then in LoL it would be better.., but we all know.. ^^'

JudasFromHell
09-21-2018, 10:00 AM
Well, all events are money makers I suppose. I already got a set of serinity's, gonna get me a set of primes aswell this coming week.

About the sacrificial of souls - i bet we won't get many rare souls during the event ;)

Symbiote
09-21-2018, 10:06 AM
Well, all events are money makers I suppose. I already got a set of serinity's, gonna get me a set of primes aswell this coming week.

About the sacrificial of souls - i bet we won't get many rare souls during the event ;)

Indeed this are money makers things..,
But to DESERVE money, they should LISTEN to the players..,
And FIX the game first.., make it a stable funcional game, TEST before releasing things and downgrades., and then players would be happy..,

And maybe then some players would here and there buy something too..,
I will never buy anything, because they give a shit on us.., and we see EVERY downgrade more and more new bugs, i never saw in any other game.., even in indie titles with a team 1-3 persons..,
And their games are bigger then this..,

Just saying.

Edit: And for all of us, who are saying this timing is the biggest shit.., i think this was exactly their plan!

Yup
09-21-2018, 11:26 AM
OF COURSE they run a soul trade event AFTER a sacrifice event and all those saved souls and souls you got from vortex fills have been used already.... the whole point for NF is for you to spend spend spend spend.

kgk56
09-21-2018, 12:43 PM
I just sacrificed a stack of common Souls (99) and I grabbed 2 rare souls ... a better ratio than buyin' 1 rare for 150 common

I did already trade for a talisman ... still 2 to come

OdoyleRules
09-21-2018, 01:30 PM
I just sacrificed a stack of common Souls (99) and I grabbed 2 rare souls ... a better ratio than buyin' 1 rare for 150 common

I did already trade for a talisman ... still 2 to come

They are going to reduce the drop rate for the sacrifices now. I rolled out 8 Rare from a stack of 99. I decided to grab a bunch with the extra trooper badges.

I honestly would rather have a 5* trade. Maybe trade 4 to 1 so I can get something like the Beast Eddie. I have had 4 plus on most of the 5 * ones.

OdoyleRules
09-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Don't forget this is a business, it's not a charitable cause.
That said, the timing is perfect for people to spend money getting rare souls, since we've spent them all on the sac event.

Regarding the event itself, not what I was hopping for, but great non the less, hope they keep it up for a while.
Also hope the rare soul drop on LOL is something like last event because this week was crap.
I've been farming LOL X exclusively this week in anticipation for this event and I didn't get a single rare soul.

Desprezo, can't run a bushiness with no customers.

kkkreg5
09-21-2018, 02:46 PM
Devs, maybe in the future allow Legendary souls to be traded for Mythical souls.

WastingYears81
09-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Overall looks like a mixed bag of costs:
1 rare for 25 common - about the same as you can get visa the sacrifice. 150 common - way too steep given 99 can bring 3 or 4 from the vortex.

25 frontier coins for 1 rare
Talismans seem ok value.

Rest is overpriced. 30 rare souls for a 4 or 5* gunner seems step (maybe 15 at most).

Saved souls in anticipation of this event - partly expected this to be more about buying specific toons (xyz Eddie for 500 common type of thing). High cost but pick your prize.

Hope this isn't a one off, it does have some good parts, just the values that seem out of balance.

Stormseye
09-21-2018, 07:37 PM
Would be interested to hear from those that have purchased class legendary souls to see if they have had more success in gaining 5* characters as opposed to the regular legendary souls. Since that topic has shown many are not receiving any 5* from the souls.

Amarthir
09-21-2018, 08:57 PM
Would be interested to hear from those that have purchased class legendary souls to see if they have had more success in gaining 5* characters as opposed to the regular legendary souls. Since that topic has shown many are not receiving any 5* from the souls.

Considering that there's a roughly 8% chance of getting a 5* character from any type of legendary soul, I doubt that the odds would be any difference in a class soul, the only thing a class soul does is narrow down the list of outcomes you'll have. In other words, the odds aren't better, the only difference is that these are better if you're looking for someone specific.

I happen to find the trade off to be inequal and therefore, not worth it since you could possibly gain proportionately more 4 and 5* characters with just the rare souls.

Ancient Mariner
09-22-2018, 04:34 PM
Duh I've never bought common souls for trooper points till now so this is the first time I notice, but we really need more options to buy them 10 or 50 per time with a single click... Unless I'm missing something you have to buy them one after one which is absurd if you wanna buy even just 50 for this event!

Stormseye
09-22-2018, 05:23 PM
The only thing I am buying from this event is Ironite. As somone else posted I get more rewards from turning in my souls for sacrifice characters with a chance to be awarded rare souls plus resources like SoW and SoT.

I would be leary of dumping Trooper points for souls as we have already had an event that used them as a currency. With the current trend of “use this resourse for this event” followed by “you need the resource you just burned through for this event now”.

The next events will probably make you use evo shards as currency to buy a chance at another resource drain.

desprezo
09-23-2018, 01:26 AM
200 SOT on LOL X, 35 common souls, 45 lilith fragments.

madmanmeyer74
09-23-2018, 01:43 AM

I had bought awhile back the one Rank Up package that had 1 of each class legendary soul. Every soul wound up giving me a 4* character surprise surprise so basically sacrifice fodder.

On a separate note, I have noticed since last Tuesday that the drop rate for regular souls has dropped significantly in the LOL dungeons...right after they posted the hint for the Soul Trade. Today has been no different. Also with 140 SOT, only got 10 Lilith soul fragments. I know it is only Saturday but not liking my odds on getting another Lilith soul before this is over.

Chaosego888
09-23-2018, 02:47 AM
Would be interested to hear from those that have purchased class legendary souls to see if they have had more success in gaining 5* characters as opposed to the regular legendary souls. Since that topic has shown many are not receiving any 5* from the souls.I've never pulled a five star from any Class Legendary before. I did take a chance and traded souls for the three Magus Legendaries and got Crusader Eddie so that could not of went any better really.

kkkreg5
09-23-2018, 03:33 AM
Over 25 battles in LOL X, 0 rare souls! I have more luck in Soul Hoard/Cache quests. Soul drop rates need to be posted as well during events involving LOL. Pathetic...

GrimDusk
09-23-2018, 04:10 AM
Well I should get at least one Lilith by the end of the event, I'm hoping for Warrior Lilith.

rags-6094
09-23-2018, 06:28 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Lillith frags are far less now than before,the very first two Lillith frag/lol events I had 2 - 3 Liliths by the end of the event even more perhaps and that was before we had 150 ironite to sands of time conversions...
This event I'm on my third 150 ironite for sands of time, I started with 195 Lillith frags and at the end of the 2nd lot of sot I only had 375 frags. I have not got a single rare soul and I've been farming Lol10 all day.

What makes it worse for me is I've been saving frontier coins up like a mad man and only need 5 fc to finally purchase Alexander Eddy.... if the Lillith does not drop it doesn't matter, tomorrow I'll purchase 25 fc for a rare soul... So I guess I'll have Alexander by this time tomorrow...

WastingYears81
09-23-2018, 06:48 AM
485 SoT - pretty much all level X
200 lillith frags
87 common souls
0 rare.

Cefiar
09-23-2018, 08:06 AM
Got my first Lillith of the event: Magus.

More fodder for the sacrifice pit, since what I need is a Gunner Lillith. :/

rags-6094
09-23-2018, 08:23 AM

How funny I just got another Gunner Lillith, all I really wanted was the frontier coins... I finally got my Alexander Eddie too!

WastingYears81
09-23-2018, 08:44 AM

Have all 5, I just want the FC's to buy the others. Give me more sac fodder for good measure. Still can't believe the rare soul drop rates.

Deathbat6120
09-23-2018, 08:53 AM
250 SOT = No rares and around 150 Lilith. Not the worst I've had, but certainly much lower than usual.

Mazingetter
09-23-2018, 09:15 AM
Is the drop rate of rare souls in LOL gunner 0????
Playing since this morning without obtaining 1......

Malilpio
09-23-2018, 11:53 AM
880 SOT (so far) - all of them lvl X - yielded:
-135 Lilith fragments
- NO rare souls (if they even drop, haven't had one in a long time)
- around 150-200 common souls, didn't really count them all

Taking into consideration only the Lilith frags (the only thing I'm after), that was the worst drop rate since I returned to the game (my first Lilith event was either the Desert Sniper or the Death Dog, I don't remember which one was earlier)

Tim28213
09-23-2018, 12:30 PM
I ran about 350 LoL missions last night. All level X. (350 individual runs not SoT spent)
850 Lilith fragments. I saw a couple of 50s drop.
498 regular souls
67 yellow 3* evolution shards
39 3* clear evolution shards
ZERO rare souls

Rare souls are still listed as a reward in the dungeon description...

— Grats on Alexander Rags!

Ip4
09-23-2018, 01:54 PM
1200 SoT
180 Lilith fragments
3 rare souls

boring...

Liebhild
09-23-2018, 04:05 PM
This is not an event, with those droprates it is simply a big pile of shit.

Shows again, what a LOLable "company" NF is

Muzzleloader
09-23-2018, 05:01 PM
I found the drop rates slightly better than the average over the last 5 events, that's excluding non lilith soul frags.

SDTull
09-23-2018, 05:04 PM
I can't really complain. If the drop rates hold I'll have a Lilith and at least halfway to another one at the end of this event.

Stormseye
09-23-2018, 09:23 PM
880 SoT
Level 7 only
100 rare shards
175 Lillith Frags

Ancient Mariner
09-23-2018, 10:12 PM
Maybe I should change lol level?

I guess the higher stage should provide the max number of resources, yet in the last 10 battles i got no lilith frags, that's too poor :(

At the beginning I was getting some frags, not that much, like others said, but it was something... Then it's like the drop rate heavily decreased during the day.

I hope it's gonna go better tomorrow or I'll stop wasting ironite in sot refills as I'm mainly doing it for the lilith frags

Muzzleloader
09-23-2018, 10:48 PM
They go in streaks, this afternoon I had 20 battles and only 15 frags. I average 1.5 lilith frags per battle over time. I once has 3 50 frag drops in 15 battles. I try to spread my attacks as time is available.

I do find the colored vs colorless 3* evo shards also go in streak. I recieved one over the another, never balance out during one particular color.

bort
09-23-2018, 11:09 PM
Did a mega SoT refresh on LoL VII.

20 frags total.

/quit.

GrimDusk
09-24-2018, 12:16 AM
I got another Gunner Lilith, sacrifice fodder. She's arguably the worst one at the moment due to her pitiful damage, useless passive, and poor healing.

Muzzleloader
09-24-2018, 01:26 AM
Gunner lilith is still being used in the arena. Under the right conditions it can still do quit a bit of damage. Her passive can be useful against the beast in NotB. Put a set of life talis on her and it can help beat the beasts last transformation.

Amarthir
09-24-2018, 02:07 AM
Whelp, took me damn near 1000 ironite to get my Lilith soul and it was another damn dupe Gunner lol. I sooo just need the red one lmao.

Muzzleloader
09-24-2018, 02:25 AM
I dont know how many lilith souls you opened. I pulled 6 blue, 5 red, 1 green, 1 purple until I finally pulled the gunner. It appears each person is attached to their personal dupe pulls. I almost purchased her, I was getting alittle frustrated.

I'm debating on purchasing Alex Ed or save for a future purchase. Could use him in gauntlet or for NotB. I haven't pulled any of the last 5 new Eddies.

Amarthir
09-24-2018, 05:19 AM
I dont know how many lilith souls you opened. I pulled 6 blue, 5 red, 1 green, 1 purple until I finally pulled the gunner. It appears each person is attached to their personal dupe pulls. I almost purchased her, I was getting alittle frustrated.

I'm debating on purchasing Alex Ed or save for a future purchase. Could use him in gauntlet or for NotB. I haven't pulled any of the last 5 new Eddies.

Well from a logical standpoint, there's a one in five chance of getting the one you don't have, so there's like an 80% chance of getting a dupe assuming the pulls are spread evenly which I assume they are. I would wait for Alex because he's pretty great. Chances are I'll end up getting the red Lilith with my frontier coins since I already have him.

Cefiar
09-24-2018, 06:56 AM
Just got my second Lillith (I was like 5 fragments away at the start of the event), which was another Sentinel. First one was a Magus.

More fuel for the sac pit I guess.

scott-5496
09-24-2018, 09:46 AM
I have had so many Liliths and to be fair a mostly even split though personally it has been way more gunner than any of the rest. Think I have had around 6 of them - maybe four green too and a few red - I have kept two of each so far. But have only ever had two blue and two purple.

Knut-3112
09-24-2018, 11:03 AM
Finally a good event! Really like this one. I hope it will keep returning in the next months.

Ip4
09-24-2018, 12:13 PM
is better buying 3 skill shards than 100 ironite for 250 souls?

Blade
09-24-2018, 01:16 PM
I like the event in general. I bought all Talis, Skill Shards and Ironite packs. I buy the daily FC but thats it. Converting normal souls to rare ones is "risky" because opening them and saccing the 1-3* chars "should" give more rare souls...depending on your RNG-luck. I thought about to buy the legendary souls for future chars, but it is too expensive, especially the colored ones. Due to the smaller pool of chars, G/A must be a bit more expensive, but 30 rares for one? Wow! Well but there will always be something for the gamblers in the shop, I am somewhat ok with it. For sure I will never be a fan of this freemium style with these related consequences.

The timing of the event is one of these consequences. For me it was not a problem, as I have a good control about my gambling behaviour and I save my resources. But the clear intention behind it to exploit people that cannot control their gambling (and/or were really really unlucky with the recent event chars) is disheartening...a "freemium" thing again.

About the Talis:
It is an interesting way to make the Talis sets available by souls. It was a bit unfair in my opinion to have the same Talis in the 20€ pack before. I don't buy things for real cash, but I can undestand that some players must be angry about that if they spent the money.

In my opinion the biggest problem in the game right now is, that so many Talis are not available and new powerful ones are introduced often pay-2-win only. It is annoying as hell to go into a PvP fight with good counters for all abilities of the enemies (and the "usual" Talis sets you expect) but then things are completely different because of the pay-only Talis. In the moment it is redeption and revenge. Some months ago it was destiny. I understand that money needs to be created and it seems to be a common practice (in freemium) to give powerful things for money first. But for how long the buyers should have a profit? Or those that do not miss any event? I try to play all events, but there are reasons to miss out something and this can lead to a situation where you are set back extremely only because of that.

Some decisions were reasoned with a focus on new players. Honestly for new players the situation must be a disaster. They can get Destiny Talis from the shop and that's it. NO other powerful Talisman available!? Without them you also cannot play Gauntlet to the Tier where you get a full set of another powerful one... a vicious circle.

Concluding massage: The game deserves much more balance and even playgrounds. This would also attract more players - as this game deserves a much bigger playerbase! Night City, Silent Planet and 2 more BNW dungeons are needed to bring in some fresh air and especially make all the Talis available!

Back on topic:
- nice event
- similar thing was made with gold to buy some goodies a while ago
- bring those events more often!

Sorry for the long post :)

EDIT: in my humble opinion (and from what I read here), the Lilith Frag part of the event is just a trap to burn even more Ironite in the hope to get some souls. In "normal" fragments events we have Lilith frags AND frags for a new char (better let's say for sacrifice) AND higher drop rates for rare souls (still ridiculous low, but higher... 0.25% * 3 = still < 1%)

Killer-Frost
09-24-2018, 01:25 PM
I've been hoarding over 2k common souls, so i'm glad this event happened. Good use of my common souls

R1ck
09-24-2018, 03:30 PM
My goal was to get 2 Lilith which just did, starting with 385 fragments,spent around 1000 ironite. Now will continue buying 25 FC daily to finally get Alexander.
Bought ironite and skillshards and one set of the new red talismans.
G/A legendary souls are so overpriced.

Ip4
09-24-2018, 04:38 PM
Isn't Alexander little old for pvp and why they make Eddie without fury?

SDTull
09-24-2018, 05:34 PM
Pulled first Lilith. Another dupe Sentinel. Assassin still eludes me.

desprezo
09-24-2018, 09:25 PM
I like the event in general. I bought all Talis, Skill Shards and Ironite packs. I buy the daily FC but thats it. Converting normal souls to rare ones is "risky" because opening them and saccing the 1-3* chars "should" give more rare souls...depending on your RNG-luck. I thought about to buy the legendary souls for future chars, but it is too expensive, especially the colored ones. Due to the smaller pool of chars, G/A must be a bit more expensive, but 30 rares for one? Wow! Well but there will always be something for the gamblers in the shop, I am somewhat ok with it. For sure I will never be a fan of this freemium style with these related consequences.

The timing of the event is one of these consequences. For me it was not a problem, as I have a good control about my gambling behaviour and I save my resources. But the clear intention behind it to exploit people that cannot control their gambling (and/or were really really unlucky with the recent event chars) is disheartening...a "freemium" thing again.

About the Talis:
It is an interesting way to make the Talis sets available by souls. It was a bit unfair in my opinion to have the same Talis in the 20€ pack before. I don't buy things for real cash, but I can undestand that some players must be angry about that if they spent the money.

In my opinion the biggest problem in the game right now is, that so many Talis are not available and new powerful ones are introduced often pay-2-win only. It is annoying as hell to go into a PvP fight with good counters for all abilities of the enemies (and the "usual" Talis sets you expect) but then things are completely different because of the pay-only Talis. In the moment it is redeption and revenge. Some months ago it was destiny. I understand that money needs to be created and it seems to be a common practice (in freemium) to give powerful things for money first. But for how long the buyers should have a profit? Or those that do not miss any event? I try to play all events, but there are reasons to miss out something and this can lead to a situation where you are set back extremely only because of that.

Some decisions were reasoned with a focus on new players. Honestly for new players the situation must be a disaster. They can get Destiny Talis from the shop and that's it. NO other powerful Talisman available!? Without them you also cannot play Gauntlet to the Tier where you get a full set of another powerful one... a vicious circle.

Concluding massage: The game deserves much more balance and even playgrounds. This would also attract more players - as this game deserves a much bigger playerbase! Night City, Silent Planet and 2 more BNW dungeons are needed to bring in some fresh air and especially make all the Talis available!

Back on topic:
- nice event
- similar thing was made with gold to buy some goodies a while ago
- bring those events more often!

Sorry for the long post :)

EDIT: in my humble opinion (and from what I read here), the Lilith Frag part of the event is just a trap to burn even more Ironite in the hope to get some souls. In "normal" fragments events we have Lilith frags AND frags for a new char (better let's say for sacrifice) AND higher drop rates for rare souls (still ridiculous low, but higher... 0.25% * 3 = still < 1%)

Thanks for this Blade.
I've convinced a friend to start playing, and if I'm frustrated some times, for someone starting the game and seeing so many talismans you cant get anywhere is infuriating, and you he asks my all the time "what's the point?".

edsel
09-24-2018, 10:18 PM
The lack of uber rare talismans that are game changers have recently warded off returning veterans and also new players as you state. The Gauntlet may offer Primordials Valor or Eternals at some point? We all must face these in Arena and Gauntlet, if you dont have a complete set you are crippled. With no way to get these it makes an overwhelmingly unfair and unfun situation for those without them. Most of the funky ones are useless with accuracy up or new burn type, nobody needs these to stay competitive. But the big 3 Primordials Valor and Eternals really make or break a PVP setup.

HuckFinn150
09-25-2018, 01:29 AM
I find I seldom play the arena, side from my daily one battle. I was killing time today and played 25 battles. I find the new talismans hard to deal with as well. That's why I'm no longer competitive in the arena and can't get past level A in gauntlet. My roster is growing, but I still shy away from PVP due to not being able to be anything but fish bait for some teams.

Muzzleloader
09-25-2018, 03:34 AM
If you run a single Eddie defense and lose all defensive battles you can stay low in the rankings. This way you should win your offensive battles. That way you can earn IC to purchase relics, shards or talis.

I dont know that if I was starting new if I would stay with the game how the arena the way it is now. The rest of the game would be easier with all the new Eddie's.

Yup
09-25-2018, 04:07 AM
Thanks for this Blade.
I've convinced a friend to start playing.

So it's not really a "friend" but rather someone you'd like to frustrate and see if they'll spend money they shouldn't??

I'd NEVER suggest this "game" to any actual friend. There are simply too many bugs and way, way, way, way too many "pay to play" aspects, especially for new players now.

Nifelheim
09-25-2018, 05:27 AM
Really like this new event. Hopefully will return monthly. Nice alternative to sacrifice for those that don't do continual tier 6+ sacs, and more ways to earn frontier coins is a + development.

desprezo
09-25-2018, 09:50 AM
So it's not really a "friend" but rather someone you'd like to frustrate and see if they'll spend money they shouldn't??

I'd NEVER suggest this "game" to any actual friend. There are simply too many bugs and way, way, way, way too many "pay to play" aspects, especially for new players now.

I for one, find the game really enjoyable, even with all the bugs and what not.

Knut-3112
09-25-2018, 10:52 AM
The lack of uber rare talismans that are game changers have recently warded off returning veterans and also new players as you state. The Gauntlet may offer Primordials Valor or Eternals at some point? We all must face these in Arena and Gauntlet, if you dont have a complete set you are crippled. With no way to get these it makes an overwhelmingly unfair and unfun situation for those without them. Most of the funky ones are useless with accuracy up or new burn type, nobody needs these to stay competitive. But the big 3 Primordials Valor and Eternals really make or break a PVP setup.

Agreed. Some of these talismans could drop in Talisman Hoard which is useless now. This would help those that missed a particular event. I'm not saying they should drop like crazy there, but at least there should be a chance of them dropping. It would still take some time to get a full set, especially the 6-set ones.

Another option is they may appear in the Gauntlet - but in this case you already have to be powerful enough to be able to take on the higher teams. So new players are screwed anyway.

I think it would be good to add them to Talisman Hoard.

desprezo
09-25-2018, 11:03 AM
Agreed. Some of these talismans could drop in Talisman Hoard which is useless now. This would help those that missed a particular event. I'm not saying they should drop like crazy there, but at least there should be a chance of them dropping. It would still take some time to get a full set, especially the 6-set ones.

Another option is they may appear in the Gauntlet - but in this case you already have to be powerful enough to be able to take on the higher teams. So new players are screwed anyway.

I think it would be good to add them to Talisman Hoard.

Never though of that, but sounds great!
Or they could also be added to BNW.

Blade
09-25-2018, 12:57 PM
Yes, good idea! But not enough...
I would suggest to add 2 new BNW dungeons so that we have one for each class separately. Then add the 6-set Talis to the drop list for level IX and X and rearrange the other drops... OR: add 2 new harder stages for each dungeon (XI and XII) and let the 6-set Talis drop there!

Back on topic: What do you guys think about the deal with 1 legendary soul (not class specific) for 6 rare souls? Not too bad in my opinion, or?

R1ck
09-25-2018, 01:49 PM
Back on topic: What do you guys think about the deal with 1 legendary soul (not class specific) for 6 rare souls? Not too bad in my opinion, or?

I bought them, at least 1 4* character instead of 6 3*.

Symbiote
09-25-2018, 02:16 PM
It's easy.., events where you need Rare Souls, you don't get them..,

I have the feel, that they decrease the droprates for Rare Souls, at Events like this one.., (the Sacrifice Event was the same.., the strange thing.., at the Magus Soulless Demon Event i got over 10-15 Rare Souls alltogether, was spending per day 400 SoT or so.., 3-5 Rare Souls per Day)
The timing of this events says everything.., their ability to fix things, says everything.., their excuses over excuses for their downgrades, says everything..,

They are just kidding all of us, because they don't give a shit..,
They have the $$$ in their eyes and are happy if some "dumb" players throw their money at this company..,
But what they DON'T get is, that happier players would maybe spend more, for more fair prices.., but yeah..,

That's the reason why the droprate for the Rare Souls in LoL is like "0,0000we don't give a shit on our players01%"

Btw. in three days, everyday 400 SoT no Rare Souls! ;)
Funny thing for the Ironite for common Souls...
75 Ironite for 75 Souls
100 (25 more..,) 250 Souls.., 3,33x more expensive for +25 Ironite...
That's more than you need to waste to get all the common souls to pay for this crap.., funny...

HuckFinn150
09-25-2018, 02:33 PM
What I continue to find irritating is the lack of use for gold. All is good for is upgrading. I'm done buying ironite to keep filling sot to keep marathoning. I'm going to just play my troopers and step back for a while. Prices are a lot and I've spent too much real money. I started playing without the money and got hooked on getting things easy for the month and half I spent my real money. Now it's time to go back to the slow road.

Blade
09-25-2018, 03:12 PM
I bought them, at least 1 4* character instead of 6 3*.

I had the same thought, thank for confirming!

It's easy.., events where you need Rare Souls, you don't get them..,

I have the feel, that they decrease the droprates for Rare Souls, at Events like this one.., (the Sacrifice Event was the same.., the strange thing.., at the Magus Soulless Demon Event i got over 10-15 Rare Souls alltogether, was spending per day 400 SoT or so.., 3-5 Rare Souls per Day)
The timing of this events says everything.., their ability to fix things, says everything.., their excuses over excuses for their downgrades, says everything..,

They are just kidding all of us, because they don't give a shit..,
They have the $$$ in their eyes and are happy if some "dumb" players throw their money at this company..,
But what they DON'T get is, that happier players would maybe spend more, for more fair prices.., but yeah..,

That's the reason why the droprate for the Rare Souls in LoL is like "0,0000we don't give a shit on our players01%"

Btw. in three days, everyday 400 SoT no Rare Souls! ;)
Funny thing for the Ironite for common Souls...
75 Ironite for 75 Souls
100 (25 more..,) 250 Souls.., 3,33x more expensive for +25 Ironite...
That's more than you need to waste to get all the common souls to pay for this crap.., funny...

Indeed, it is always the same and will always be! Try to be prepared for an event and don't go crazy within some of the events as (by a miracle of course), drop rates and similar things are just bad to profit from "panic buys".

What I continue to find irritating is the lack of use for gold. All is good for is upgrading. I'm done buying ironite to keep filling sot to keep marathoning. I'm going to just play my troopers and step back for a while. Prices are a lot and I've spent too much real money. I started playing without the money and got hooked on getting things easy for the month and half I spent my real money. Now it's time to go back to the slow road.

All long term players are swimming in gold. I am close to 100 Million! There are times when you need more gold, e.g. for opening high numbers of souls and evolving many chars and Talisman at once. There are some offers in the shop to spend gold. Also there was an event similar to the current one where you could also buy Talisman, Ironite, Fragments, Skill Shards, XP-up etc. for gold. I guess this will return once in a while. If I remember correctly, Talisman were very expensive in that event, so it is good to have alot in the banks!

Ip4
09-25-2018, 05:02 PM
what can be last event in this month?

desprezo
09-25-2018, 05:22 PM
what can be last event in this month?

One more toon :)

druid138
09-25-2018, 09:26 PM
. . . in my humble opinion (and from what I read here), the Lilith Frag part of the event is just a trap to burn even more Ironite in the hope to get some souls. In "normal" fragments events we have Lilith frags AND frags for a new char (better let's say for sacrifice) AND higher drop rates for rare souls (still ridiculous low, but higher... 0.25% * 3 = still < 1%)

I agree 100%. You are much better off economically saving your Ironite for the next 4* character fragment event, where you'll get Lilith frags PLUS 4* character frags PLUS higher chances for rare souls.

That being said, I cannot avoid Lilith's temptation and have spent 56 SoT refills so far in this event. I'm close to my 2nd Lilith Soul - the frag drop rates seem very in line with past events (about 1000 Ironite per Lilith). I haven't seen a single rare soul, though.

Ancient Mariner
09-25-2018, 09:39 PM

I remember some time ago when there was an event in which there were a lot of resources purchasable with gold and even at good prices, it was awesome... You could buy 50 lilith frags for like 500k each day, that's how I got my first lilith soul..and also there were legendary souls for 5M Instead of the usual 10... 3 skill shards for 1,5 millions and so on.

We need this kind of event to be hosted again, sometimes

Cefiar
09-25-2018, 10:10 PM
I remember some time ago when there was an event in which there were a lot of resources purchasable with gold and even at good prices, it was awesome... You could buy 50 lilith frags for like 500k each day, that's how I got my first lilith soul..and also there were legendary souls for 5M Instead of the usual 10... 3 skill shards for 1,5 millions and so on.

We need this kind of event to be hosted again, sometimes

I would not be surprised if we'll see an event like the current one, the gold one, and a few other past ones rotated through a schedule. ie: One of them will probably happen about once a month.

desprezo
09-26-2018, 01:07 AM
I would not be surprised if we'll see an event like the current one, the gold one, and a few other past ones rotated through a schedule. ie: One of them will probably happen about once a month.

I would love that.

GrimDusk
09-26-2018, 01:53 AM
Got Warrior Lilith, now I only need Magus. Warrior seems like she's OP in PvP so I'm interested in seeing what I can do with her. I have her equipped with Echo Talismans and the Def X HP talismans.

In relation to the actual soul trade, I got a legendary soul and got Pharaoh Eddie. I also got Beast Eddie (which is a dupe) from an achievement Legendary Soul. I hope my luck keeps up in this event.

MetalKing
09-26-2018, 01:50 PM
What are the odds of pulling a 4 star or 5 star from 15 rares compared to 1 of the class legendaries? I would be interested to see if there would be a higher chance of at least 2 4stars for the stack of rares. Finally got something different from the lillith soul (out of 5 lillith souls from various events I've pulled 4 assassin and now 1 warrior.) Best buys so far are the frontier coins, and the 1 rare soul, and possibly the 3 skill shards in my opinion.

SDTull
09-27-2018, 03:59 AM
Finally pulled an Assassin Lilith. It was nice to have five days of fragment collecting that included LoL Gunner and Assassin. Be nice if they would run fragment events during those two.

Ip4
09-27-2018, 06:51 AM
cmon devs where is last event? Are you waiting last day in month?

Deathbat6120
09-27-2018, 07:02 AM
cmon devs where is last event? Are you waiting last day in month?

Pretty sure it's due to start tomorrow, seeing as this event ends tonight :)

Ip4
09-27-2018, 07:28 AM
i hope,it's boring last few days....

URock
09-27-2018, 09:45 AM
The more you reach the 500 fragments the less is the droprate...:-DDD

...I got my 3rd Sentinel Lilith. These stupid droprates are the biggest disappointment of that game. I only need the Warrior Lilith, so I have to wait another or two month to reach 700 Trooper Coins to buy this toon. Then I have to farm 6 month for Alexander Eddie...boring...

Olevipoeg
09-27-2018, 12:32 PM
The more you reach the 500 fragments the less is the droprate...:-DDD

...I got my 3rd Sentinel Lilith. These stupid droprates are the biggest disappointment of that game. I only need the Warrior Lilith, so I have to wait another or two month to reach 700 Trooper Coins to buy this toon. Then I have to farm 6 month for Alexander Eddie...boring...
I got my fifth ( or maybe 6th ) magus Lilith. Only thing makes me feel better is that they could be useful in Gauntlet.

kgk56
09-27-2018, 01:17 PM
I got my fifth ( or maybe 6th ) magus Lilith. Only thing makes me feel better is that they could be useful in Gauntlet.

Or as Charcoal for the Pit

Olevipoeg
09-27-2018, 04:04 PM
I traded my last regular souls for rare soul and rare souls for legendary soul ... and got Doomsday Eddie from it. Now this event seems to be not so bad after all.

blade685
09-27-2018, 05:52 PM
I traded my last regular souls for rare soul and rare souls for legendary soul ... and got Doomsday Eddie from it. Now this event seems to be not so bad after all.

and me 50 legendary for shit dupes :)
That event gave me nothing too
30 rare souls for a test to take a yellow legendary and my 1000000 gunner CR, in lol only very rare "near to be useless" lillith souls and 0 rare souls = very bad event again
All the world will have doomsday before me that time again2/3 have him i pvp

Cefiar
09-27-2018, 10:07 PM
I finally got enough FC to buy Alexander, and finally managed to get a Gunner Lillith too.

That said, I'm getting lots of delays/hangs at the end of the matches (connectivity icon, less than 2 Hrs to event end), and even got a MACL0 error!

Something wrong with the servers/AWS? I've tried a bunch of net tests and it all passes.

Edit: Just got a MACL15 error too!

Symbiote
09-27-2018, 10:59 PM
Shit Event is over for me..,
Wasted some Ironite and some Iron Coins to buy some Rare Souls, to get 3 of the Prime Talisman.., Couldn't buy the Serenity Talisman..,

The non existent droprate for Rare Souls in LoL sucked..,
Nice try to get people to throw their money at you NF..,

The Timing was the biggest shit..,
Trade Souls after a Sacrifice Event with "If you don't get the Character in this Event (BUY BUY BUY) than you will never see them again.."
How should we save souls if we try to get this Character with the Droprate of Crap..?

mmh.., if they would play fair.., it would be another thing.., but what they are doing is the biggest shit..,
They are ruining this Game..,

thealchemist
09-28-2018, 03:10 AM
I bought a rare soul for 25 common which then I used to buy Frontier coins each day so now I have Alexander Eddie. So that was a nice help. I got enough Lilith frags for another soul and to my surprise it was the remaining Lilith I needed (gunner) to complete the set. Earning rare souls through a bit of sacrifice and skull quests I was able to buy sets of Prime and Serenity so all in all not a bad event.

Cefiar
09-28-2018, 04:12 AM
Gunner Lillith was the one Lillith that had escaped me till right at the end of that event, and then of course I get 2 of them at the same time!

DanielRacy
09-28-2018, 04:39 PM
Got an Assassin Lilith at the last moment of the event. Was expecting a Gunner, but that's ok. Is the Assassin worth sharding?