PDA

View Full Version : Leviathan, little explanation needed.

Liebhild
09-22-2018, 12:04 AM
Offense and Defense Team have a Osiris with Counter Talismans.

How is it possible that Defense Osiris counters every attack, while Offense Osiris not counters one. This is ALWAYS that ways.

You keep saying, that there is no Defense bonus, so simply explain, how this can happen all the time? From stochastics view it is impossible.

Stormseye
09-22-2018, 04:01 AM
Don’t forget “why Defense Osiris always cleanses every ally, while Offesive Osiris cleanses 0-1 allies?”

Zerynx
09-22-2018, 04:27 AM
So with ya man.

Why does Magus Lilith with Destiny Talismans ALWAYS get immunity AND invincibility on defense, but maybe gets one or the other 30% of the time on offense?

Then she proceeds to attack you 7 times in a row. Especially if the toon being attacked is near death.

Im sure its my perception bias or whatever the hell it's called.

DanielRacy
09-22-2018, 04:27 AM
Defense odds are way up on everything. Today this Horus stunned my hole team 3 times in a row it was insane.

Zerynx
09-22-2018, 04:30 AM
So with ya man.

Why does Magus Lilith with Destiny Talismans ALWAYS get immunity AND invincibility on defense, but maybe gets one or the other 30% of the time on offense?

Then she proceeds to attack you 7 times in a row. Especially if the toon being attacked is near death.

Im sure its my perception bias or whatever the hell it's called.

Oh and my attack Gunner Lilith with Destiny Tails will always get perfect corruption to start the match. With out fail.

Yup
09-22-2018, 06:38 AM
....... but remember...... there is no AI boost...... really. honest. they swear.

+15% accuracy is amazing for the AI at times, ain't it?

Counter on ATK team possible 35%...
counter on D team... possible 50%.

Stun on ATK team with skill shards = 85% probability...
stun on D team with skill shards = 100% probability.

Buff steal/remove on ATK team with skill shards = 85% probability...
Buff steal/remove on D team with skill shards = 100% probability.

Extra turn/Echo on ATK team possible 35%...
Extra turn/Echo on D... possible 50%.
(ATK also appears limited to 4 turns while D has no apparent limit)

Possible 0-4 members of ATk team = 0 to 2...
Possible 0-4 members of D team = 2 to 4.

If EVERY player sees these things happening the dev statement "there is no AI boost" can be nothing but blatant "spin" and false. I firmly believe there is no stat boost for the AI team. No one gets more HP or more ATK etc..... but I also equally firmly believe there IS an Accuracy boost for the AI. And that Accuracy boost makes all the difference at times. It's the ONLy explanation why one match, hitting first.... they get the boost and I just can't win... 20 seconds later, against the same EXACT team going second.. they don't get the boost and I wipe them all out in less than 1 turn.

And none of this factors Relics... there are times where it seems relics aren't being factored at all. Or they are being severely crippled for the player with more relics. There's no reasonable explanation why if the same characters meet in the Arena and 1 team has level 5 or better relics, class AND global, and the other team has level 3 relics, only global.. the team with more relics loses. That is a DIRECT contradiction to what relics are supposed to do. But since there no feasible way to see exactly if or how relics are performing... we are all left in the dark, without any documentation, and left to believe the team that has been "spinning" the AI boost from the start. There are matches I've lost to teams with inferior characters and almost no relics which make absolutely no sense as to why I lost. It should have been an auto-play win hands down. But.. give the D team the AI accuracy boost plus disable my relics... who knows.

----

Sidebar.. why are people putting Osiris and Icarus on the same team?? Icarus removes immunity from enemies.. Osiris needs immunity on enemies to revive. I so love that this set up means the team defeats itself.

Peppoah
09-22-2018, 10:18 AM
Defense Cyborg steals all buffs in the first round, while he almost never steals something when you try him in offense.
Next thing is when you want to steal Osiris counter with IE, you don’t get the 75% chance. Maybe 50%.
PVP fights take way too long nowadays. Almost every fight takes about 5 minutes. It took me about 45-50minutes last night to clear a list. It’s no fun. I have 210 relics and with all this PI, immortality, revive, block, the fights take way too long.

Ancient Mariner
09-22-2018, 04:25 PM
Agree about the unbalance between defence and attack teams, but not about Osiris.. Mine counters very often and also is cure happens frequently

Stormseye
09-22-2018, 05:10 PM
Mine will counter often too BUT he never cleanses my entire team and he is usually Exhausted, Perfect Corrupted or Toxic Burned.

Also noticing that Icarus is following the same pattern as Sentinal Mayan Priestess in that he is revenging, countering, normal attacking and then attacking again with only a single provocing strike from the offensive side.

edsel
09-22-2018, 06:26 PM
This post should be renamed lots of explanation is needed. I am encountering all these issues and another that should be addressed. With the intro of Daedalus alongside Iron Ed I am frequently inflicting stacks of negative effects over 5 rows high amd they are off the screen. I see the bottom 10% of the screen shows the floor of the Arena and serves no purpose. Can you adnjst the view to exclude this area and include more space on top so I can see all the 5th and 6th rows of negative effects on my opponents please?

Many old school veterans complained about the PTW OP characters being the reason for leaving and not returning because once gone there is no way to catch up. I am really enjoying the escalation and challenge to overcome increasingly difficult and powerful setups. This is a fiercely competitive game, not Candy Crush. Of course I want to have more power and an advantage, we all play to win in PVP & PVE to get rewards to get more resources. So keep on turning up the volume to 11, that is where Iron Maiden sounds best.

SDTull
09-22-2018, 10:43 PM
There is nothing competitive about facing Daedalus and Icarus together. That's pretty much watching your team get crushed. Competitive is facing toons that are very evenly matched in power and not making a mistake.

When my wife challenges my team in arena my Echo equipped Osiris shreds her team with extra turns and of course Clansman grants himself revenge and strikes back at least on 95% of her attacks. Things are out of hand, period.

Zugzwang
09-23-2018, 01:12 AM
All of what’s been said about defense team % is correct, and yet don’t defenses only win a small fraction of the battles overall? I may be wrong but my defense team only wins about 20% of the battles it faces while my offense wins 85-90% of the battles it faces. How is this possible?

Yup
09-23-2018, 01:36 AM
My D % is much higher than 20%. But you are correct, the D% is typically much lower than the A%. However, there's no information on how much each of those factor into rankings, match ups, etc because the devs won't share that.

rags-6094
09-23-2018, 06:50 AM
I reported this to support two weeks ago but reviving characters previously killed whilst marked with permadeth or doom should stay dead not be revived.
It is a little better but the problem remains...

At least that revive bug seems to be gone in the arena...

Yup
09-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Yeah Osiris ignores permadeath/Doom.

In addition characters are reviving without any buff or reviver alive... Had a Breeg (the last member standing on their team) revive himself when he had no immortality buffs.

I honestly think I'm done. There's just no point to any of this.

Peppoah
09-24-2018, 02:53 AM
And how can it be, that a blue Lilith gets revived and still has her shields from destiny talismans on? Strike on Osiris is longer than 3 turns and can’t be removed???

DanielRacy
09-24-2018, 03:21 AM
The most annoying thing to me is Horus stunning everybody, everytime.

rags-6094
09-24-2018, 06:56 AM
Horus does stun a lot, when I face a team with him in it, he is my greatest worry, I guess that depends on the attack team build the defence team build and the fall of the golden buffs at the start, along with which team gets the start...

Muzzleloader
09-24-2018, 09:33 AM
As far as I can see the arena is just becoming another chance of a grind. With all the new OP Eddie's, OP talis, gods and unexplained occurrences the fun is going away. It is not only the chance to lose to ridiculously weak teams, the length of fights is just becoming too long. The days of winning or losing in a round or two is going away, several minutes per battle to lose to unexpected revives or buffs takes the wind out of the sail.

Its hard to plan a battle when you dont know how your buffs will appear. One team gets fully buffed with primordials and eternal while the others get a chance few. Happens both offense and defense. The luck of the coin toss is tolerable, the luck of buffs is taking it to extremes.

The game character choices are becoming more varied, but the frustration is becoming greater. The game is becoming even more pay to win in needing resources to earn the new great thing monthly or even weakly. Y9u fully shard or power up talis to become sidelined the next month.

My rant is done, at least we have gauntlet to spend some unused SoW. At the end of the week every time I win a battle and refresh I get the top 30 players, while I am around 100. Is anyone else having the same issue. It takes several refreshes to get back to my level of players.

natasar
09-24-2018, 11:55 AM
Yeah - having the same issues on Saturdays and sometimes even Fridays. I do not get any "beatable" opponents but after three or more refreshes. Got me out of the top 100 last week since I gave it a try anyway...

Mizrael
09-25-2018, 05:30 PM
As far as I can see the arena is just becoming another chance of a grind. With all the new OP Eddie's, OP talis, gods and unexplained occurrences the fun is going away. It is not only the chance to lose to ridiculously weak teams, the length of fights is just becoming too long. The days of winning or losing in a round or two is going away, several minutes per battle to lose to unexpected revives or buffs takes the wind out of the sail.

Its hard to plan a battle when you dont know how your buffs will appear. One team gets fully buffed with primordials and eternal while the others get a chance few. Happens both offense and defense. The luck of the coin toss is tolerable, the luck of buffs is taking it to extremes.

The game character choices are becoming more varied, but the frustration is becoming greater. The game is becoming even more pay to win in needing resources to earn the new great thing monthly or even weakly. Y9u fully shard or power up talis to become sidelined the next month.

My rant is done, at least we have gauntlet to spend some unused SoW. At the end of the week every time I win a battle and refresh I get the top 30 players, while I am around 100. Is anyone else having the same issue. It takes several refreshes to get back to my level of players.

Well said! The arena has become a place i rather avoid nowadays and i’m sure alot of players feel that way.

-OP (impossible to get) event chars
-OP pay to get talismans
-unexplainable buffing/reviving
-relics
-and then there is the good old NONEXISTENT “triggers every time” defense bonus

Disgusting!

Liebhild
09-25-2018, 05:44 PM
Their complete "adjusting" for weaker players has run completly out of control. I know that the [moderator] are not the brightest lights in the room, but this weeks "adjustments" are just a joke.

Leviathan, WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS?????

Ip4
09-25-2018, 06:36 PM
looks like devs are on vocations...

Yup
09-25-2018, 10:41 PM
I'm just sick of matches taking 10 minutes due to PI and Endure, apparent "permastun", and constant reviving. It's gotten so it's much much much more of a grind than it is enjoyable.

The characters and talismans they've released have really made things much less fun. Even if you have the characters, it doesn't matter. You are still inflicted with 10 minute PvP battles which suck even if you do eventually win most of them.

In addition, without more Talisman slots I'm stuck. All these 6 and 4 rare sets are not something I want to sell. I mean Ill never get them back. So, I'm left with nearly 300 talismans and auto-playing anywhere which drops talismans means I hit the max quickly killing autoplay. I could collect random characters to store talismans, but then I can't tell what I have without individually tapping each random character. MORE SLOTS are needed or some sort of "auto sell talismans" feature for autoplay.

It's just clearly gotten to the point of more work than fun. They've killed it... killed it all. There's little sense of achievement or satisfaction other than collecting they next OP character or talisman - which will again be overpowered next month.

They should rename it to "Futility of the Beast."

Peppoah
09-25-2018, 11:51 PM
4892r489348944895
This was my last list. I won six fights with 12 SoW and this took about an hour. I was rank 16 in arena yesterday. And now 36. I was top 25 in the last weeks. Am I stupid and can’t play this game? I don’t think so. I could win against these teams yesterday and today not? What’s wrong here? This is no fun anymore. The fights take an eternity. I’m about to leave this game. My relics are worth shit. I have 210 of the 360.

edsel
09-25-2018, 11:58 PM
Remember simpler fast times with VHE ripping it up? Those were the glory days of PVP for me. My Daedalus hits 167,773 damage many times, Icarus cleansing healing and reviving over and over, amazing performance making for crazy numbers and long battles. We now are fighting with teams made of OP Eddie and 3 Gods instead of regular characters.

Yup
09-26-2018, 12:39 AM
Not sure what your point is edsel. It's all just a drag any more. I'm pretty much ready to leave as well. I've been playing less and less the last week. Truth of the matter is, there's often more satisfaction in something which indicated SOME sort of progress, even silly things like Candy Crush where you actually advance levels rather than doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. How can that possibly be called a "game"????

Muzzleloader
09-26-2018, 12:44 AM
I am currently ranked about 100. If I win more than 1 battle per refresh I get about the same battle list as yours. I am repeatedly beat by the top 30 players. I dont even like trying most of the battles offered, I will spend several minutes battling just to lose.

I am thinking of just going with a weak defense, I wont earn the higher bonus rewards, but I may earn about the same IC without the wasted time.

Is there anyone else who feels the same way as I do.

druid138
09-26-2018, 01:20 AM
I am currently ranked about 100. If I win more than 1 battle per refresh I get about the same battle list as yours. I am repeatedly beat by the top 30 players. I dont even like trying most of the battles offered, I will spend several minutes battling just to lose.

I am thinking of just going with a weak defense, I wont earn the higher bonus rewards, but I may earn about the same IC without the wasted time.

Is there anyone else who feels the same way as I do.

That's my current approach. I run a lone Coalgiver Eddie defense that usually goes winless for the week, except for the occasional unfortunate crash. I do about 250 fights per week, against teams that are pretty quick and easy. I usually end up with a win % of around 98% and a rank of around 250. I start the week with a lot of fights to get in the top 100 and then slowly drift down throughout the week. But, that way, I can get 12 ICs for most of the week's wins, versus 10. It's not as satisfying to finish lower in the rankings, but I'm much less stressed and frustrated.

Mizrael
09-26-2018, 09:18 AM
I’m fucking sick of this shit!!!
Just lost 3x against Stormeyes’ defense due to unexplained extra turns and passive ability ignoring!
Tell me: Which one of DDE,Osiris,Sekhmet,MLilith has passive disable?! even if it was some fucking burning effect, it sure as fuck didn’t show any icon and i just watched the whole team taking rounds on my DDE like 10 black guys on an asian whore, while my M Lilith just stood right next to him with full health!!!And then they just decide to go again and finish off my Osiris!!! WTF?!

I’m gonna take the same approach as mentioned above and just run a weak defense to avoid the top 100, where you just get raped every 2nd battle...and mostly due to some FUCKING bugs or flaws in the mechanics of processes!!!

scott-5496
09-26-2018, 10:30 AM
Things seem to be getting a bit crazy on here. So many folk with the same concerns - I bet most folk saying the same stuff are us old timers on here. I think the game must be much better for newer folk and they are going to be in the vast majority of players who are still building and enjoying the game. I know a few folk who started playing since the tour and they love the game to bit - no joke, they love it and are in no way bothered about anything we are. They also seem to get shed loads of decent BoS pulls too so that keep them going and buying upgrades......I can see why we are being 'sidelined' a bit compared to newer folk and in many ways that makes business sense to keep pushing that approach.

Most of us old timers do nto need to buy much as we have hundreds of everything - I certianly do. So the only thing I might buy frm time to time is a talisman set or maybe ironite. I long ago gave up on soul packs as I am sure many of us have as the chances of getting that character or two that you do not have is so rare as to be daft to even consider.

I just got my Alexander at last - and I am happy about that. For me this is the only way forward for collectors - I want all the characters eventually (need Crusader and Set for example) and working towards them is mostly all I am doing. So it is less of a game now than it was a year or more ago - it has been trooper grind, Cosmos grind, LOL grind etc etc as most of us long term players can probably auto every level more or less so auto while excellent for farming is really not playing as such so zero entertainment acheived. PVP and gauntlet is really, for me, the only 'playable' areas though even auto is fine on many levels of gauntlet. Gauntlet is OK to play and is a challenge to the roster you have but again, all of the SoW for reaching AAA to get a full set of a tally (you most likely already have unless they are new to you)? Not so sure - same goes for Arena. The rewards are not great unless you are top three and 100% do nto have the time to even think baout going for that and never will (no dis to those that do this most weeks - you guys are committed to doing it and hats off to you all).

Really I am hoping that we can get something new to do btu to be honest even a new world or silent planet or whatever wil only last so long and I am sure many wil have it beat in hours/days - then what? It will be back to the grind again and to be honest unless they do proper PVP I cant see the game evolving to anything different - even assuming that the many bugs in the game can be fixed.

Anyway, not ranting at all at anyone just my view on the game - if it really starts to bug me I am out but to be honest I am not losing any sleep over the issues with the game and never will. Even though I do get anoyed frm time to time by some of what the game throws at me I do just have a 5 second rage and move on usually......

In the short term I really hope they get their fingers out and get new stuff out there. The tour is long done now and we need to move off the current status quo in the game and they need to keep all of these newer guys progressing too.

infinite dreamer
09-26-2018, 02:05 PM
That's my current approach. I run a lone Coalgiver Eddie defense that usually goes winless for the week, except for the occasional unfortunate crash. I do about 250 fights per week, against teams that are pretty quick and easy. I usually end up with a win % of around 98% and a rank of around 250. I start the week with a lot of fights to get in the top 100 and then slowly drift down throughout the week. But, that way, I can get 12 ICs for most of the week's wins, versus 10. It's not as satisfying to finish lower in the rankings, but I'm much less stressed and frustrated.

This is exactly what I do. Just a lone Eddie and I win enough to not drop far so I still get 12 ICs per fight.

Yup
09-26-2018, 06:38 PM
Just lost 3x against Stormeyes’ defense due to unexplained extra turns and passive ability ignoring!

FYI if M Lilith dies and is revived.. her passive never works after that. Same goes for pretty much all passives - once the character dies and revives.. no passive. You only get passives as long as the toon doesn't die, even once. Same seems to apply to SOME talismans .. like Echo, Eternity, Primordials, etc .. but not Destiny. So it's hit or miss at best.

edsel
09-26-2018, 07:07 PM
Tell me: Which one of DDE,Osiris,Sekhmet,MLilith has passive disable?! even if it was some fucking burning effect, it sure as fuck didn’t show any icon and i just watched the whole team taking rounds on my DDE like 10 black guys on an asian whore, while my M Lilith just stood right next to him with full health!!!And then they just decide to go again and finish off my Osiris!!! WTF?!

I’m gonna take the same approach as mentioned above and just run a weak defense to avoid the top 100, where you just get raped every 2nd battle...and mostly due to some FUCKING bugs or flaws in the mechanics of processes!!!

I ran against Stormseye just now to check if he has some new hidden talisman or power that wluld cause what is described here, nothing found. He does put a great deal of thought into his builds and has much better Relics than most of us, because he plays and wins so much. I feel your rage after losing 3 times against his crew, he is one name I think twice about before hitting the button.

rags-6094
09-26-2018, 08:16 PM
I know a bit about Stormseye's current defense, he currently runs strike on his Osiris for me that's a big mistake steal this buff and they fall pretty quickly, he does not have primordials either so if you have these you will definitely have an advantage. Hit M Lillith with perfect corruption somehow and the destiny buff is useless.
I hope Stormseye isn't pissed at me for telling you this but he is definitely beatable as am I, the biggest advantage he would have would be his amassed collection of relics. Sekhmet is using the Valor talisman the same as me take out Sekhmet once and if she revives the Valor buff is gone. There's no eternal talisman to worry about either, DDE is the biggest worry with his team, yes I am regularly beaten by his defensive outfit but lately I've won more against him then I've lost...
But kudos to Stormseye for putting together such a well balanced team!

Stormseye
09-26-2018, 10:01 PM
Hey Miz sorry man,yea I saw the streak of losses and was surprised because my defense wins rarely go back to back. So I surprised to see so many.

This is exactly what we all have been referencing as issues. My newest achiles heel is Icarus/Daedelus. Most of time they have revenge/counter somehow and at least 5 other buffs and they constantly fire off even on single hitters.

I could never be mad at anyone here let alone Rags 😈. I have no secrets in my builds and offer their setups freely to anyone who wants to see them.

Most of the time my defense consists of losses inside the 100 ranked players. The fact that so many are losing to it now just shows how much AI defense boost there is (isn’t according to NF) and while I am in line with Yup, I still believe the boost applies not just to Accuracy, it applies to relics and defense/attack numbers too.

As for the Dev input, you all have to ask yourselfs , “How eager are YOU to walk into the hornets nest that is this discussion?” That being said I too would like to see these issues addressed sooner than later.

When a majority of the top players are seeing all the same issues, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck...

And if things were not crazy enough in the Arena...check out the upcoming October changes....Venom Talismans...2400 ic for a set of Purge Talisman might be worth it.

The Educated fool
09-27-2018, 07:37 PM
As for the Dev input, you all have to ask yourselfs , “How eager are YOU to walk into the hornets nest that is this discussion?”

Sparton would have walked into it. :cool: Miss that cat...

Liebhild
09-28-2018, 12:45 PM
FYI if M Lilith dies and is revived.. her passive never works after that. Same goes for pretty much all passives - once the character dies and revives.. no passive. You only get passives as long as the toon doesn't die, even once. Same seems to apply to SOME talismans .. like Echo, Eternity, Primordials, etc .. but not Destiny. So it's hit or miss at best.

Nope, maybe also a bug, but M Lilith and Set passive are working after they are revived, at least for defense...

Mizrael
09-28-2018, 01:26 PM
@rags: thanks for all those tips. i kinda knew that all already, but it’s hard to apply them if the AI is doing some dodgy slates of hand. I have just realized, that i actually really rarely see ML getting hit by PC (another foul tactic of the AI)...

@Stormseye: No hard feelings there mate. Like someone on these forums mentioned a long time ago “don’t blame the player, blame the game!”. I guess it’s all due to your relics being much stronger.No offense meant, but I wouldn’t say that it needs a genius to put up a good defensive team nowadays. just choose 3 out of the current 5-6 OP toons, 1 out of 2-3 OP eddies, equip the OP sets and it all comes down to the relics....
What frustrates me is that 2 out of 3 games were glitching some dodgy moves on me just to make my full health team lose against a team with 1mm of health(first one was a genuine loss).

@Yup: I have never noticed what tou are claiming about passives not working after revive. I know that talismans don’t, but i am sure that i have used my M Lilith on numerous ocasions as a meat shield to buy me a round. Just like Liebhild...

Mizrael
10-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Well...after a few days of observations i must admit, that Yup was right. The passive does,indeed not work after the character revives.
but i still think that it used to work 1 or 2 patches ago.

I keep having a feeling as if they used some old data from a long time ago (prisoner nerf era) and just started to apply the new data on top of those. The overall way of how effects take place and damage gets resolved reminds me of the times when they adjusted the way how burn effects applied (remember the OP warrior golden son? aka. the firestarter).
something feels different...

Yup
10-01-2018, 04:07 PM
I think they are "adjusting" things under the hood and not posting about it.

SOME passives are now working after revival since I posted that. Yesterday an M Lilith on an opposing team was indeed blocking again after revival. Talismans still don't work, but some passives are now.

This could also be in relation to an AI boost being present at times or not... but we all know the boost "doesn't exist" even if everyone sees it.

Mizrael
10-01-2018, 05:26 PM
I think they are "adjusting" things under the hood and not posting about it.

Right?!
How many times have i got the “connection to wifi recommended” message middle of the week, middle of an event, some files download, but nothing changes ingame?!
Is that even legal without posting some patch notes?!

Yup
10-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Well, I imagine if they are making server-side changes and then forcing a reconnect for everyone, I don't think that's the same as updates to the app specifically. But I have no idea what is part of the app and what is part of the server-side environment.

Stormseye
10-05-2018, 05:42 AM
Icarus passive still also works after he is killed. He removes PI/I and inflicts burns every time he dies. Has had him revived 3 times and he removes and burns evey time.

DanielRacy
10-05-2018, 07:04 AM
Yeah, I'v seen a lot of crazy shit these last few days. BBE fury failing to revive in one round and then he revives everybody the next time, extra turns out of nowhere, revenge talisman not giving revenge to team after character with the talismans dies, this one is awful, because it is amazing when your team get revenge buff, won many fights just watching my guys revenging the shit out of the enemy. Plus the other ones mentioned by you guys.

Liebhild
10-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Leviathan, you [moderator] [moderator], why aren't you answering???

It is a simply question. Are you afraid to unveil your fraud?

Symbiote
11-29-2018, 11:34 PM
Leviathan, you [moderator] [moderator], why aren't you answering???

It is a simply question. Are you afraid to unveil your fraud?

Easy at it is, they just don't give a shit. ;) (At least it gives the impression.)
Why should they talk to us?
Talking to the community doesn't make money. :D

Zugzwang
11-30-2018, 01:02 AM
In defense of the developers of this game... they do answer questions and try to accommodate when there are bugs. Perhaps if we phrased our questions a little less aggressively and made them a little more detailed or provided screenshots they would be more likely to answer them. Accusing the creators of fraud is not a good way to get a response. Yes the game is frustrating sometimes but it’s also a lot of fun and we play because we like it. Try opening a support ticket with an issue if you don’t get an answer. Those are answered 100% of the time by support staff.

Esquatcho
11-30-2018, 06:16 AM
In defense of the developers of this game... they do answer questions and try to accommodate when there are bugs. Perhaps if we phrased our questions a little less aggressively and made them a little more detailed or provided screenshots they would be more likely to answer them. Accusing the creators of fraud is not a good way to get a response. Yes the game is frustrating sometimes but it’s also a lot of fun and we play because we like it. Try opening a support ticket with an issue if you don’t get an answer. Those are answered 100% of the time by support staff.

This.... Its easy to get frustrated. Harder to be constructive

Symbiote
12-02-2018, 12:23 AM
Maybe if they would give us more the feeling, that they are really fixing things, instead of just realease Character after Character and a bugged Update after another, with all of this just money orientated crap, the community would be less "aggressive"..,

And this game is bugged as hell.., there are so many things which should get fixed FIRST before they release broken updates after broken updates..,
And this is a FACT! I played a lot of games.., but this is just a mess...

It's hard to be constructive if we don't see that they are willing to change something..,

And not to forget these overprived digital crap.., i really understand that money is essentiell to get payed and develope this game..,
But really.., there are prices for DIGITAL stuff for over 60-120 EUROS!

I can buy over 5-10 Games for this Money.., games which get updates for years, where i do not pay one cent after i bought it!
I really could imagine that they would make a LOT of more money if there would be more random deals for 2-10 Euros.

This.... Its easy to get frustrated. Harder to be constructive

But yeah you're right.., but to be constructive is harder if you're not happy with what you get..,
And there were people who were nice over and over again.., but nothing happened..,

But i really respect that persons who can be that nice even if they are angry.. :D
This isn't really my strength.., i'm more a Hulk in such situations. :D

Zugzwang
12-03-2018, 03:03 AM
Maybe if they would give us more the feeling, that they are really fixing things

Look I completely understand getting frustrated, but what is currently left to fix? Is it really that much? I'm not being facetious -- they have been fixing the bugs--or at least any bug I reported or saw someone else report.

If you want a direct response open a ticket and you will definitely get one. This forum has a bug report section but it's probably not monitored in the same way as their support team ticketing system.
They may figure if someone wants to vent and have other players commiserate they mention an issue here but if they really want something fixed they report it through the app and send screenshots if possible.
Either way, they don't make money directly by having a support desk. They do it to fix issues so people will keep playing and enjoying the game. I've reported a LOT of issues from the beginning. The very first issue I reported was when I accidentally sold (no sacrifice yet) an assassin death dog. There was no warning screen yet either. I didn't even realize I had done it. I told them it was "missing". They looked into it and said I had sold it. A week or 2 later there was the warning screen. Things break yea, but they get fixed.

Symbiote
12-04-2018, 09:54 PM
There a lot things, like German News if you set the Game to english (it's been over 6 months now, when a dev said, they will look into it..,)

Then the thing with Skull Quests, where your team get copied to the Cosmos Worlds.., (and i don't understand, why we don't have 3 Team Slots for Cosmos Worlds but for Skull Quests..)

In Gauntlet the bug where Characters who can't wear Talisman Sets for what they don't have the slots for but wear them.., (They told us this got fixed.., but naaaa..,) and the losses because of this..,

When you are in the Team Screen, sometimes your changes don't get saved.., Talisman Upgrades and Character Leveling..

In general some of the Character Skill Descriptions are very confusing.., or don't work for over months or over a year..,

I know bugs in development are normal.., but in this game i saw so many things..,

Just to name some of essential game mechanics..,

To prepare to sell things, there is the lock character system.., but if you sell them accidently, this isn't a bug. :D
But if players get help with this, this is nice. But that actually is just a mistake of players if they don't use a feature what could protect them from it. ^^

And the Money thing is another.., i know they NEED it to develope further but not in this way they do it.., the game is nothing more then a grinding machine.., grind grind grind.., my phone needs to run all day long.., just to receive some rewards.., 24/7.,. this isn't fun.., and the way thed do it is with the auto-replay feature.., they don't gave us i as a "quality-of-life-feature", it's just for make more grinding events which are so time consuming and refill over refill just in the hope that people buy things.., this isn't good in my opinion.., it's just boring..,
It's the same like Arena Events.., i mean.., they aren't fun.., they are just annoying and boring..,

And now Night City arrived.., i still didn't play it.., i wasn't hyped or so.., i just fear, that it isn't that great. ^^
and it will go on like always in the last few months..,

But for Night City.., i need to play first. :D haha

Zugzwang
12-04-2018, 10:07 PM
To prepare to sell things, there is the lock character system.., but if you sell them accidently, this isn't a bug. :D

There was no lock character system back when I accidentally sold the death dog. Point is that they improved the game by adding it and he warning screen.

my phone needs to run all day just to receive some rewards..,
Run it overnight?

As for the other issues you mentioned. If you open a ticket for each of them and provide details they will do more than say they will look into it. They will probably ask you for more specifics and screenshots but then they would fix them. They don’t sound particularly difficult to fix either. And for the record, characters in Gaunlet wearing talismans that players cannot equip was reported and is apparently by design rather than a bug. It’s one way they increase the challenge each grade where we can see what is being boosted rather than behind the scenes where we would have to guess more as to what the RNG is doing.

As for thinking the game is boring—maybe take a break? I mean the game is a long term patience game where you slowly accumulate (slowly being the key word) things and make progress. Otherwise you’d have everything and it would be just as boring. Try to enjoy playing when you have time to kill. Enjoy the game for what it is and over time you can also collect things if you’re into that. Don’t worry about falling behind others either. There are always players at your level of progress.

Symbiote
12-04-2018, 11:05 PM
There was no lock character system back when I accidentally sold the death dog. Point is that they improved the game by adding it and he warning screen.

Run it overnight?

As for the other issues you mentioned. If you open a ticket for each of them and provide details they will do more than say they will look into it. They will probably ask you for more specifics and screenshots but then they would fix them. They don’t sound particularly difficult to fix either. And for the record, characters in Gaunlet wearing talismans that players cannot equip was reported and is apparently by design rather than a bug. It’s one way they increase the challenge each grade where we can see what is being boosted rather than behind the scenes where we would have to guess more as to what the RNG is doing.

As for thinking the game is boring—maybe take a break? I mean the game is a long term patience game where you slowly accumulate (slowly being the key word) things and make progress. Otherwise you’d have everything and it would be just as boring. Try to enjoy playing when you have time to kill. Enjoy the game for what it is and over time you can also collect things if you’re into that. Don’t worry about falling behind others either. There are always players at your level of progress.

When did you start playing? :O
In what year?

If this is for Reasons to higher difficulty then it is just stupid and an unfair buff.., i mean really?
Characters in Gauntlet should have other Talismans sets than a player can equip?
That's just crap and bad game design. Come on man.., They told us, this was a bug, and they fixed it, but it isn't.., IT IS STILL THERE and shouldn't BE!
If they want increase the challenge they should do it fair and not with such bullshit.

I don't said the game it self is boring.., these kind of events over and over is boring.., especially the Arena Events..,
I play it for fun.., but the fun is gone when they started these 24/7 grinds with only refill refill refill..,
And really if i need to run a game over the whole day to achieve something is not good game design my opinion..,
But that's my opinion.., but i think i'm not the only one, when i'm reading this forum.

I started in January 2017, i loved it! And it brought me through tough times in life, but somewhere in time this game changed to this tough thing too..,
And a game shouldn't only be repeating events which are all the same and get more and more time consuming..,

I'm not the only one who is experiencing this.

And running my phone over night? I run it all the time just for this game.., my phone needs to be on charger all the time because of it.., and over night? If the game freezes or stop as often, i don't have anything from it.., and the phone gets hot af.., and a game you need to run overnight? Only to achieve something.., that's just crap. :D

But for now, we all should enjoy Night City. ;)

Liebhild
03-21-2019, 06:01 PM
Maybe instead of baning people give some answers.

AND STOP INCREASING THAT STUPID DEFENSE BONUS.

RobG-9641
03-22-2019, 02:01 AM
Just took over 15 minutes to beat Yellow Bat with Destiny as Invincibility constantly generated...
This was in Gauntlet. Defense AI definitely pumped up...

Liebhild
03-22-2019, 06:56 AM
With the latest update f.e. offense alchemist was removing 1-2 less golden effects. Since yesterday f.e. offense alchemist ist removing 0 golden effects. Defense alchemist is of cause removing all golden effects.

Player with very less relics hit harder and take much more damage than players with almost full relics.

THAT IS PLAIN BS!!!!!

Those pink-fluffy-unicorn-style-devs should stop that cheating.