PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet observation

Zugzwang
09-22-2018, 02:16 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or just the way it is but I have been able to use multiple of the same class Liliths during “no duplicate character” sequences.
During any one battle I can use 1-3 of any of the same character, then after that I can’t use them anymore. If I use say, 2 magus Liliths in a battle there will be 4 magus Liliths “greyed out” after that. If I use 3 there will be 6 greyed out. I don’t mind this at all but was wondering if it is meant to be limited to using one of each character per battle in those sequences.

edsel
09-22-2018, 06:09 PM
Quite correct, when no duplicate characters are allowed I can use 3 of the same in 1 battle and see 9 greyed out after. If I use 1 of the 3 in a battle under this condition I cannot use any others in battles for that grade.

Zugzwang
10-02-2018, 09:32 PM
I see the update now states “Fixed an exploit to the no duplicates restriction in Gauntlet.”

I wouldn’t exactly call it an exploit. I did it by accident the first time. After that I mean, well if ya ain’t cheatin ya ain’t tryin!

Cefiar
10-03-2018, 12:40 AM
I used 3 Assassin Lilliths in one of these duplicate battles in the last week. I didn't get the "multiples" greyed out like you mention though.

Zugzwang
10-03-2018, 01:31 AM
Well Leviathan reported that this exploit has been patched so it shouldn’t work at all anymore.

edsel
10-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Wish the devs team had same talisman restrictions on characters that we have, OR lift all restrictions for the Gauntlet so I can put anything on any character as they currently do. Running into more still this week like GCoD with Destiny. 4913
Teams at SS and above are already tough enough with the restrictions we are under without having any talisman on any character on NF teams. 4914

This feature is very fun, thanks NF. content://media/external/file/10453.

Zugzwang
10-03-2018, 05:34 PM
That’s not a bug? I’ve never made it that far — does it say the AI teams don’t have the restrictions on talismans at all at that level? Wow that’s crazy. Is that how they make it more difficult? Are we SURE this isn’t a bug?

edsel
10-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Last run had some like this also including a nasty Sekhmet with Primordials. When NF sets up their Gauntlet teams maybe they aren't using the same interface when selecting talismans to characters? They should know these are not allowed OR let me run whatever I want like 4 sets of Primordials on all character builds as I go through Gauntlet.

Blade
10-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Bug or feature, this is something you don't always know in this game :D

scott-5496
10-04-2018, 09:16 AM
If this is the case then it should be fixed as that really is daft - I dont get that at all. Why would they do that - really we have more than enough RNG in this game already. We should at least know when we might face prmeordials, destiny etc.