PDA

View Full Version : Blue Allied soldier vs. soulless demons

Dank Brew
08-25-2016, 06:45 PM
Hey Guys, i've been using a blue allied soldier forever now - lvl 80 4* with 1382 added magic from talismans. He does a significant amount of damage... seen a critical for 10K a few times, and the reflect shield is awesome too. I also have a warrior soulless demon, and also an assassin soulless demon, both 4* close to lvl 80. Just wondering if the soulless demons even compare to the soldier. It just seems like a huge loss to not have the reflect shield anymore...

BillLion
08-25-2016, 06:48 PM
It just seems like a huge loss to not have the reflect shield anymore...

This is the trump card. I have warrior and assassin soulless demons. Good, but blue allied soldier is great!

goochklok
08-26-2016, 06:33 PM
I've used a few 4 star red Soulless Demons with decent talismans but they've never compared to the damage output of a Magus Allied Soldier. Biggest difference I would say is they're definitely more durable than the soldier.

Dank Brew
08-26-2016, 07:29 PM
Yeah my soulless demon is lvl 50 4* - I just put mywarrior CotD talismans on the soulless and it was horrible. Lmao the soldier did 4x the damage with the same magic stat vs atk stat of the soulless. Wow that's odd