PDA

View Full Version : Prime talisman

Lthepostman
09-25-2018, 10:32 AM
So what do you think about this new set of talismans? Worth the price? Which character do they fit the most?

I personally find them pretty good as they only require 2 slots for a complete set and give you a permanent effect. In certain situations may be better than immunity talismans. Probably in current pvp meta with character like osiris who exploit immunity they are better for pve or gauntlet. What are your opinions?

Blade
09-25-2018, 12:41 PM
I bought them all as I had enough souls. I think they could have some good value in the current meta - also in PvP, even if Osiris likes them, but against Horus for example. As you wrote they might be even better in certain situations than immunity talismans as you can activate the Primes during the whole fight. I don't use them until now, as I rather slowly change my PvP teams. But I am sure that there are several chars that will profit. For grinding PvE on auto I don't use any special Talisman normally, as they need perfect hits to trigger and it isn't needed that much compared to PvP or Gauntlet.

DanielRacy
09-25-2018, 01:18 PM
I bought a couple of sets of it. Still testing it out. Maybe with Desert Marauder, I don't know, but it sure will be useful someday I guess.

Fudjo
09-26-2018, 03:02 AM
They seem like a dorky way to get Immunity, but I'll try 'em out.