PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for answers

OdoyleRules
09-26-2018, 02:24 PM

This is what I picture waiting for a Developer or Representative to explain the turning off of Rare Souls for Lord of Light and Sacrificing. A little announcement or even removing it from the REWARDS screen would be a little better.

edsel
09-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Many spent 1000s of ironite on this event, me included. Did ANYONE pull a rare soul?

druid138
09-26-2018, 04:06 PM
Many spent 1000s of ironite on this event, me included. Did ANYONE pull a rare soul?

My rare soul drops from Sacrifice seem pretty normal. I've done 66 SoT refills in LoL and haven't had a rare soul drop. But, that seems typical outside of the "3x drop chance" events. I'm playing LoL mostly for the Lilith fragments and to replenish some leveling materials in case we get a good Sacrifice event next month (bring back the pumpkins!)

scott-5496
09-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Not had any either from LOL. Usual from sacrifice. Done maybe four mega fills on LOL and not one came up - they must have replaced rare with Lilith for this event but just not told us?

Yup
09-26-2018, 06:43 PM
I ran LOL once SOT run.. got 1 rare soul. Also pulled 10 rare souls from a tier 5 sacrifice yesterday. So.......

I've learned better than to waste too much trying to get one specific thing. They make that very thing difficult or impossible because they want you to spend spend spend. They knew rare souls from LOL would be something users would try and get. If they can increase drop rates at times, they can surely lower drop rates as easily at times.

edsel
09-26-2018, 07:28 PM
I ran LOL once SOT run.. got 1 rare soul. Also pulled 10 rare souls from a tier 5 sacrifice yesterday. So.......

I've learned better than to waste too much trying to get one specific thing. They make that very thing difficult or impossible because they want you to spend spend spend. They knew rare souls from LOL would be something users would try and get. If they can increase drop rates at times, they can surely lower drop rates as easily at times.

Exactly. Desperate people,do,desperate things. They dangle the carrot and we want it, some bad enough to open wallets. So hard,to stay patient if not having the prize is hurting your competitiveness.

rags-6094
09-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Not one rare soul from lol this week, I started out as you've probably read going through over 1500 sot early, then I pulled my head in once the goal of one more Lillith was done.
Since then I have spent only the time accumulated sot in lol adding the odd frag to my next Lillith.
Interestingly I have used the same attitude towards arena this week only spending sow that has accumulated with time.
I use 10 in the morning on attack and 10 in the night time on defense and a bit of attack.

I have achieved the highest attack win rate I have ever had currently 96% and my defense win rate is the highest it's ever been at 37%... sitting around the bottom of the top 25 teams. The point being I've learnt now that it's ok to calm down a bit and cruise for a while you should still achieve ok results without spending a lot. I have actually accumulated more ironite by spending only what I need to get through my daily troopers.
If all the signs indicate that those frags/souls etc are just not dropping at the same rate, walk away, relax, focus on other parts of life and who knows when you come back things might have changed for the better.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the rare soul drop rate has been trifled with so don't play their game!

HuckFinn150
09-26-2018, 09:17 PM
For me the soul drop rare is an extreme trickle. Only 3 rare and about 90 common, for the entire event.

Kaz_LOTB
09-26-2018, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,

Just chiming in to say that this event did not have an increased chance of dropping rare souls like the character fragment events usually do. It was an oversight on our part, for sure. I believe that whenever we run these type of events we should have BOTH the Lord of Light available all of the time and the increased Rare Soul drop chance.

Moving forward, the next time we run one of these events, we will certainly have both available, and probably some event challenges as well so people can earn some rare souls on the side.

Thanks for all the feedback.

-Kaz

Zugzwang
09-27-2018, 01:38 AM
I opened like 50 mythical souls and all I got was like 1 and 2 star commons lol

Leandrium
09-27-2018, 03:13 AM
Hi guys,

Just chiming in to say that this event did not have an increased chance of dropping rare souls like the character fragment events usually do. It was an oversight on our part, for sure. I believe that whenever we run these type of events we should have BOTH the Lord of Light available all of the time and the increased Rare Soul drop chance.

Moving forward, the next time we run one of these events, we will certainly have both available, and probably some event challenges as well so people can earn some rare souls on the side.

Thanks for all the feedback.

-Kaz

I decided to spend two refills and the free SoT for each LOL dungeon, and maybe more free/sacrifice/Satellite 15 Sot, making that. That means llike 240 Sot per day, so that is like 1200 Sot. I usually play LOL X but i used LOL VII to. Imagine i use only X. That means i made like 150 runs on LOL. I managed to get colour and colourless 1*, 2* and 3* evo shards, lilith fragments and many normal souls (the 1* obiously). NO ONE SINGLE RARE SOUL. that means that the probability for one single rare soul is fewer than 0,6666%.

Druid 138 said that he needed like 66 Sot Refills (5280 SOT), assuming that he plays only in LOL VII (because most players do that and the drop rate for everything is similiar to LOL X) he did aprox 754 runs. And yet NOT A SINGLE SOUL. So for he, te rare soul drop rate was lower than 0,132%. Or, if he did LOL X, the rate was lower than 0,151%. Not counting the times i played LOL before and not getting any single rare soul

Devs, correct me if im wrong, but are theese the real drop rates for a single rare soul in LOL?

Players, i invite you to calulate you drop rates to verify. And not letting this thrad to die, so we all can to know the real rates.

druid138
09-27-2018, 03:46 AM
During the Magus Soulless Demon event, I did 60 SoT fills and received 14 Rare Souls. In this current event, 66 SoT fills gave 0 Rare Souls. I only run LoL X.

I'm not complaining here, but I do think Rare Souls drop at more than 3x the "normal" rate during those 4* character fragment events.

Zugzwang
09-27-2018, 04:37 AM
For future tweaking, maybe rare souls of a specific color could count the same as a “normal” rare soul for the purpose of soul trading.

Should this event ever come up again, could there be souls traded for SKILL
SHARDS for a limited number of times?
To me, SKILL SHARDS are the most valued and rare commodities in the game. Please be more generous with the SKILL SHARDS as it will still take an infinite amount of time to fully shard every character.

kgk56
09-27-2018, 08:41 AM
Running only LOL X this week, got enough frags for 7 Liliths & XXXX common Souls, but not a single rare

apeterrr
09-27-2018, 11:29 AM
Running only LOL X this week, got enough frags for 7 Liliths & XXXX common Souls, but not a single rare

Be happy, I spent 2.000 SoT (5 large refills) plus the daily refills and got only 1,5 Lillith Souls, 2 Rare Souls, a lot less common souls than usual and a lot of frustration.

Extremely disappointing, drop rates for everything are just ridiculous.