PDA

View Full Version : October 2018 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

Kaz_LOTB
09-26-2018, 09:55 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10808-October-2018-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=83187#post83187).

Stormseye
09-26-2018, 10:08 PM
Some intersting changes coming.
Hallowed Eddie may be viable now.

Venom Talismans are looking particularly nasty!

Fudjo
09-26-2018, 10:22 PM
Pretty solid batch of updates. The increased essence value for the Pumpkins has me wondering if there's gonna be a Pumpkin-themed Sacrifice event, like the Valentine's Day hearts.

Yup's gonna blow a gasket when he sees that there isn't a fix for Goddess Aset's fury. ;)

Kaz_LOTB
09-26-2018, 10:24 PM
Yup's gonna blow a gasket when he sees that there isn't a fix for Goddess Aset's fury. ;)

There actually is. If you see the Max HP fix in the other section, that fix is at the core of what was causing the Goddess Aset bug.

-Kaz

rags-6094
09-26-2018, 10:25 PM
Venom Talismans ? Many characters will be able to match it with Iron Ed, There is a conflicting description on Assasin Hellhound one says 50% the other says 75% what's with that?
And yes Hallowed Eddie is looking great for PVP maybe for me he will be next to shard after Alex,
As for Gunner Mayan Priestess and Warrior Undead Rescuer which for me are fully skill sharded these two extra shards each is adding more burden to an already full time job trying to skill shard characters, it would be nice to see a slightly increased chance of skill shards dropping from their various sources...

Kaz_LOTB
09-26-2018, 10:27 PM
There is a conflicting description on Assasin Hellhound one says 50% the other says 75% what's with that?

Ah, that appears to be a typo. It should be Evil Tongues for the first skill and Into Darkness for the second skill. I'll make a note to get that updated.

Thanks,

-Kaz

edsel
09-26-2018, 10:49 PM
Great to see the rare BNW talismans getting buffed and Hallowed Ed for the season. Hope to get a few sets of Venom from a sac event like a repeat of Primordials? Please? They look awesome.

DanielRacy
09-26-2018, 10:50 PM
Hey devs. Awesome what you're doing with Hallowed Eddie. Please consider doing that to Grim Ripper and Carriage Rider in future updates.

Fudjo
09-26-2018, 10:52 PM
There actually is. If you see the Max HP fix in the other section, that fix is at the core of what was causing the Goddess Aset bug.

-Kaz

Ah, there it is! Woooooo! Many thanks! :)

kkkreg5
09-26-2018, 11:22 PM
Under Other: Secondary Eddies apply their talisman's effects... looks like party's over...

Amarthir
09-26-2018, 11:28 PM
Nice changes. I like the general buffs that lots of Talismans are getting. Venom and Tranquility Talismans sound pretty rough though. Definitely something I'd combo together. Purge talimans keep getting better and now I'm glad I have them.

Hallowed Eddie might actually be worth the 5* status now, if not in PvP then definitely in Gauntlet. Which is what I prefer these days.

Brave New World getting a SoT nerf??? Wonderful! It's about time they saw that the price is straight out of a horror movie. I predict the cost being about the same as Lord of Light, since it's the talisman counterpart. The reward tuning has yet to be seen but it's good to see nonetheless.

The fix for secondary Eddie's giving talisman buffs is kind of a lame fix, but I guess it was only a matter of time.

Yup
09-27-2018, 03:57 AM

Yeah probably.. but really the luster has gone.. I'm all but gone at this point. The constant pay to play, clearly horrible odds for players, and bugs have gotten to me. Might play more if some of these game-killling bugs are squashed. The BNW cost (assuming reduction) and increased drops are a change in a good direction. As are the adjustment so the super rare talismans, might actually make them worth using for something other than achievements. Just kind of wish the dev direction was more focused on player satisfaction than on the next overpowered thing to sell.. but, what can you expect I guess.

Would have liked to seen something regarding PI + Endure as well to shorten those gawdawfully long PvP battles. but well.. taken 4 months to get Asset's fury addressed.

What is Perfect Health??

Is that new? Have I merely missed it before?

Skuller66
09-27-2018, 05:04 PM
Yes this is all great and I love it, I truly hope that the changes to Hallowed are somewhat influenced by my recent post.
One bug I find particularly annoying is characters losing their talisman augments after getting revived.
Shadow procs lost, Primordials not working and so on. It makes me feel cheated sometimes. I do think this requires to be looked at.

Ip4
09-27-2018, 05:07 PM
after more than two years playing never found hallowed Eddie...lol

Yup
09-27-2018, 05:42 PM

Don't feel bad, got him Day 2 and haven't used him after Day 3 :) He currently ranks right up there with Mummy, Wicker, and Soldier. At least they are giving him a multi-target hit. He may be better after the tuning.

zamasu
09-27-2018, 05:52 PM
Devs,

Question about the “secondary Eddie” talisman effects. Why do you feel the need to change this mechanic? The passenger Eddie is still part of your team regardless of whether he is the main one fighting or not, so he should be able to help the team in the fight eve if he is the background just giving buffs to the team. I understand if this was affecting other aspects of the game like PvP or gauntlet, but they are not. Campaign is easy enough for most players and this will just add extra time to every run and in the short and long run will only reduce your revenue in sot refills.
I don’t think that is the right move, or the fair move to the players

Kaz_LOTB
09-27-2018, 06:25 PM
I understand if this was affecting other aspects of the game like PvP or gauntlet, but they are not. Campaign...

Well, this functionality was never intended, as it makes the strength of PvE farming teams crazy overpowered. Furthermore, it makes difficulty tuning for all existing, as well as upcoming, PvE content challenging to judge appropriately.

In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved.

If there is PvE content you find challenging / slow without this exploit, that can be a separate discussion we can have. We'd rather tune those challenges or provide better guidance and opportunities on how to improve in those areas based on a reasonable baseline than allow an obvious exploit to persist.

-Kaz

blade685
09-27-2018, 06:36 PM

After two years i never found Alliance general and he was release at the start of the game, you lose ;)
Send me a message when i can loot doomsday eddie like other players dev thanks, opened another 99 ass rare souls for dupes ahah what a joke loot system

Iced_Earth
09-27-2018, 07:07 PM
Still no News about night City or Silent Planet... cmon

blade685
09-27-2018, 07:34 PM
Still no News about night City or Silent Planet... cmon

no like always, easier to add a new character that you change the colour or talisman

Yup
09-27-2018, 07:57 PM
I honestly had no idea about the ride-along Eddie talisman boosts. Other than troopers, I never use any second or third Eddies in PvE.

rags-6094
09-27-2018, 08:00 PM
I'm still not understanding this "back pocket Eddie" what is this all about can someone please explain what a secondary Eddie is?

Stormseye
09-27-2018, 08:04 PM
Basically if you put an Eddie in your 2nd and 3rd slots during PVE you can get the benefits of their passive talismans. Meaning if the Eddie has Eternal or Primordial talismans, your Primary Eddie as well as your entire party will also have those buffs even if none of the characters have those talismans equipped.

rags-6094
09-27-2018, 08:13 PM
Thanks Stormseye I picked that up from Yup's last comment after I finished writing it....
I never have a spare Eddie in those two slots because if I get one new I max it out straight away, thus I have never seen the effects being discussed...

infinite dreamer
09-27-2018, 08:24 PM
I honestly had no idea about the ride-along Eddie talisman boosts. Other than troopers, I never use any second or third Eddies in PvE.

Same here, never knew about this!

Nice to see an adjustment to the cost of the BNW levels. It'll really help when grinding events there in the future.

zamasu
09-27-2018, 08:48 PM
Well, this functionality was never intended, as it makes the strength of PvE farming teams crazy overpowered. Furthermore, it makes difficulty tuning for all existing, as well as upcoming, PvE content challenging to judge appropriately.

In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved.

If there is PvE content you find challenging / slow without this exploit, that can be a separate discussion we can have. We'd rather tune those challenges or provide better guidance and opportunities on how to improve in those areas based on a reasonable baseline than allow an obvious exploit to persist.

-Kaz

I wasn't aware of that Arena bug, I've never seen it myself, or heard about it.

Not necessarily challenging but rather time consuming like farming BnW. The game itself requires a lot of time investment and these passenger eddies make the farming a little less tedious and less time consuming.

Kaz_LOTB
09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Not necessarily challenging but rather time consuming like farming BnW. The game itself requires a lot of time investment and these passenger eddies make the farming a little less tedious and less time consuming.

Well, we do have some features incoming that I hope will help with that. Just curious, what is your best time in each of the Brave New World gardens?

-Kaz

Iced_Earth
09-27-2018, 09:02 PM
Well. This is maybe not intended, as it should be. (The Talisman Bug on 3D Eddies) But, really Devs. Im playing since Day 1, and im hungry for new PvE Content. Really, please give us some News or smth..

I love the Game, but it is gettin boring those days..

Btw: My Best Time for each last Lvl on Bnw is ~ 1-3min. Without an Eddie as 3d with Primordials or smth. There enough Charakters with strong abilities/Talis who do the Job very well.

Tim28213
09-27-2018, 10:31 PM
Damn. I never knew this either. That would be handy information a long time ago.
I wonder what other useful items might be there that I’ve been missing out on.

Kaz_LOTB
09-27-2018, 10:37 PM
Im hungry for new PvE Content. Really, please give us some News or smth..

Well, I can say that every month moving forward will have some new PvE content and the BIG pve content everyone has been waiting for will be out before the year ends. That's the most I can say right now. You'll be learning more about it over the next few updates, hopefully.

-Kaz

GrimDusk
09-27-2018, 11:00 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd regret sacrificing Hallowed Eddie. Still, I'm sure I'll see him again soon.

Iced_Earth
09-27-2018, 11:11 PM
Thanks Kaz, im happy to hear that!:)

desprezo
09-27-2018, 11:39 PM
Well, I can say that every month moving forward will have some new PvE content and the BIG pve content everyone has been waiting for will be out before the year ends. That's the most I can say right now. You'll be learning more about it over the next few updates, hopefully.

-Kaz

Hope everything goes according to plan!!
Regarding the talis ride along, I love it, always use it when auto farming and evolving characters along the way. Sad to see that go.

edsel
09-27-2018, 11:58 PM
Kaz! Excellent news to spur morale about new long awaited PVE content arriving this year, anything we as a community can do to help make it happen?

kkkreg5
09-28-2018, 03:13 AM

-Kaz

Kaz,
How is this change going to affect missions? If the "ride along" effects are removed, won't that hamper players? Example: my CR Edd has a talisman set to help with a specific mission but he is not fully sharded. He should not be used as the main Edd and I don't want to spend SS on him if he's not getting a buff any time soon.

Blade
09-28-2018, 09:30 AM
I see many good changes in the tuning notes. The Alchemist is getting even better and the Maya Priest will also be a bit more interesting. Hallowed will be much better, but if he can compete against Doomsday or other new powerful Eddies is rather unlikely.
Same is true for the Talisman changes. Giving the ultra rare 4-set Talis an extra turn and lowering the power costs is a very good idea - but still I think they are not really good enough to compete against the crazy 6-set Talis and some other ones.
And again 3 new Talis sets! Venom looks badass! But PLEASE consider increasing the Talisman slots in the inventory sooner than later with so many additional Talis since the last increase of slots! Thanks!

I am excited about the BNW adjustments. To me this sounds like the costs will be reduced for all levels and we get 2 new and harder levels XI & XII with similar costs as the highest levels in the moment. Hopefully the 6-set Talis will drop there as I speculated some days ago.
Killing the "ride along" effect is sad, but it was clear that the day will come. So try to get your "best time" record for some levels before the change takes place ;) The primordial effect on plus was really nice but of course quite overpowered. I wrote about that a few times, but from what I read, not many have seen this. It was a very welcome "bug" to clear missions faster - the only bug in favor of the players! Kkk's comment is good on that topic. On the other hand - as the drop rates for these rare Talis will be increased (almost 2x), helping Troopers for the missions might not be neccessary anymore!? We will see...

Liebhild
09-28-2018, 12:37 PM
Fix for the destroyed toon configuration?

Peppoah
09-28-2018, 12:46 PM
I like the update. Just when I got my second Hallowed Eddie, he gets a buff. I never wanted to give him SS, but kept the dupe for gauntlet. The same with alchemist. I have three of them at the moment. The changes to the talismans are very welcome. Immunity for 3 rounds is good. Vampiric can be useful now. Lowered power costs for quake is what I wanted over a year ago. Sparton’s answer was that it’ll never happen and lots of people are using them in arena. I faced one team that was using them in over a year. BTW, how‘s Sparton? I hope, he’s doing fine.
About that spare Eddie buff, this was clear that it’s not intended and I won’t miss it much.
I have one big request: Please make the update available fast for all users, including IOS. I don’t want to wait a day or longer any more. And don’t do it before a weekend or during an event that’s about to end. Check back with Apple before you push the update. Check the timezones. When you push an update at 8 p.m. CET, nobody’s working in Europe’s offices.
Cheers, Pepp

scott-5496
09-28-2018, 01:33 PM
The changes are very much welcomed - cant see any real issues with any of them at all. The ride along was nice while we had it for sure but it was abug and we all want those squashed so rough with the smooth I guess! new Tallies look decent to as do the changes to existing ones.

Like others I have had Hallowed a long time and only recently used him gauntlet - that was all he was good for for me anyway - this will help bring him up a bit but he wont feature much for long term players I dont think.

Kaz talks of new PVE coming every month moving forward - that is great news indeed we are crying out for that to be added and for new stuff every month is fantastic to say the least - this will be great for all players i am sure.

The final thing is also raised by others - please, please think about the iOS update side of things - none of iOS folk want to wait 24 hours or more to get the update so please do think that through and factor in Europe too as others have said.....it never used to happen so eomthing has changed in last few updates that needs sorted.

Cheers

Stormseye
09-28-2018, 02:56 PM
In terms of its larger impact, there is currently a rare bug that allows players to get a back pocket Eddie in the Arena. There have been some advancements in fixing that issues, but it is possible that not all edge cases have been covered and thus it's an even more important reason the exploit needs to be resolved. -Kaz

This begs the question, could this bug be a source for many of the invisible buffs some of us are experiencing? Just yesterday I wiped out an entire party with DDE fury and none of them had Perfect Immortality yet 3 of them revived. There was no Primordials in the party which consisted of DDE, Osiris, M Lillith and Icarus.

Symbiote
09-28-2018, 11:40 PM

Will this happen?
It was in the September Preliminary.., but ingame it's 20% and 35%...

Kaz_LOTB
09-29-2018, 12:16 AM

Will this happen?
It was in the September Preliminary.., but ingame it's 20% and 35%...

That change has actually already been applied under the hood. It appears that the text is not updated though. We'll look at getting a fix for that in a future server release.

-Kaz

Symbiote
09-29-2018, 01:18 AM
That change has actually already been applied under the hood. It appears that the text is not updated though. We'll look at getting a fix for that in a future server release.

-Kaz

Ah ok, thanks for the response.

AmIEvil
09-29-2018, 05:05 PM
Ah ok, thanks for the response.

Nice username! WE ARE VENOM.

Symbiote
09-29-2018, 10:00 PM
Nice username! WE ARE VENOM.

Haha thanks. :D
Yeah i really love the Idea of the Symbiote/a symbiosis in the Marvel Universe.
Generally there are so many things and ways a symbiosis can exist. It really fits to my "lifestyle". xxD

But back to topic.., this preliminary notes are looking really good.., pls devs give your best this time that everything works well. ^^'
I'm really looking forward to the BNW changes and a lot other things. :)

Rain88
09-30-2018, 12:34 AM
Hollowed Eddie definitely needed a boost, he is the worst 5 star gunner. Maybe now I will be interested in getting him.

Zugzwang
09-30-2018, 02:43 AM
Can someone run what’s going on with the “ride along” talisman thing by me again? I’m not following. I use my troopers (mostly Eddies as it happens) as ride alongs and then use my few ally troopers somewhere. Is something getting nerfed that will change farming for me if I don’t use my troopers’ Eddies directly? I don’t really notice any difference farming with or without a “visible
Eddie”.

Muzzleloader
09-30-2018, 03:07 AM
The eternal and primordial talisman placed on the secondary Eddie gives the buffs as if they are on the primary eddie. That way you can use the Eddie of choice with the appropriate talisman and get the benefit of eternal or primordials.

kkkreg5
09-30-2018, 04:32 AM
Did I miss something? We are now able to sell talismans from the Sat 15 rewards screen!? [Mind blown!]

Kmadd69
09-30-2018, 04:25 PM
the guy that was commenting about night city my thoughts exactly game is a boring mess. some new content would be nice being we hadn't seen anything new since aug 2017

Shaolin85london
09-30-2018, 06:33 PM
This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10808-October-2018-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=83187#post83187).

Hope isn't OT, Kaz when you guys can release the oct event teaser for discuss about with the other fellas? Cheers 🤘

AmIEvil
09-30-2018, 08:01 PM
Haha thanks. :D
Yeah i really love the Idea of the Symbiote/a symbiosis in the Marvel Universe.
Generally there are so many things and ways a symbiosis can exist. It really fits to my "lifestyle". xxD

But back to topic.., this preliminary notes are looking really good.., pls devs give your best this time that everything works well. ^^'
I'm really looking forward to the BNW changes and a lot other things. :)

“the world has enough superheroes” - my lifestyle as well haha

and yes, great notes!

AmIEvil
09-30-2018, 08:03 PM
Hope isn't OT, Kaz when you guys can release the oct event teaser for discuss about with the other fellas? Cheers 🤘

cheers old friend 😉

Amarthir
09-30-2018, 09:33 PM

and yes, great notes!

Movie goes up in theaters on my birthday, I'm going to go with a bunch of friends to see it. Can't wait! \m/

AcesHigh189
10-01-2018, 12:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoYX7S5WkAI1FEz.jpg

WOW.

desprezo
10-01-2018, 12:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoYX7S5WkAI1FEz.jpg

WOW.

Charlotte the Harlot??

Muzzleloader
10-01-2018, 12:43 PM
I'd take the nurses in women in uniform.

Killer-Frost
10-01-2018, 01:30 PM
I honestly feel like Hallowed eddie was far from bad before these changes, it's just people don't know how to use him. The changes are nice but I'm gonna miss his steal time being a heavy hitter single target dmger. Since they nerfed it for a multiple hitter. (Ik I'm gonna get so much shade for this since i said he still use to be "good" but its whatever)

HuckFinn150
10-01-2018, 01:44 PM
HE is still a single hitter for me. He's not changed at all. Haven't looked today. The thing I wish, is less need toons and more worlds. I'm about bored of playing the same old same old everyday. I have all these characters and aside from gauntlet, I only play 5 total. We need new worlds to play, not new toons...

Symbiote
10-02-2018, 12:24 AM

and yes, great notes!

Oh yeah.., when i heard about this movie i got so hyped.., the 4th of October.., maybe i will go to the cinema after years.. ^^
It's nice that Venom gets his own Movie..,
This is why i liked Spiderman 3 the most (Spidey was one of my favorites superpowers as a child, the funny thing i hate spiders. xD) and then when this Symbiote from Space combined them.., and the black look of Spiderman.., oooah awesome!.., because of the Alien Symbiote and Venom.., even as a child i find this sooooo good. aahh sorry.. Nerdattack... ahahha
Sometimes i daydream about this Alien Symbiote to come to me. :D

But mmh.. yeah.. wrong forum. xD

desprezo
10-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Any bets for the amount of hours needed for the planned downtime today? :D

Blade
10-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Any bets for the amount of hours needed for the planned downtime today? :D

You wicked man ;)
10:30 PST = 19.30 in central europe (summer) time, for your info.
This time I am not waiting for it, Champions League is calling :)
Hopefully this time not too many problems occur. Unfortunately it is again downtime during an event, but hopefully most people already finished!

dragonmat89
10-02-2018, 02:35 PM
I normally don't load the game after I get off the train home at 1830 bst (=1030 pst) until the next morning so the downtime usually lines up quite well for me - the hot fixes have usually been sent out by the time I log on too (although just you watch, I'll have jinxed it now =P)

scott-5496
10-02-2018, 03:58 PM
OH no not an update! Best get all your SoW and SoT spent now so you do not lose any as if this goes like others it will be 24 hours for iOS again...maybe more. Event over for me thankfully and yet again nothing of use but then that is 99% of what happens to me on these - I did get Deadulus last time though so that is my luck screwed for the long term future!

See you all on the other side folks......

zamasu
10-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Well, we do have some features incoming that I hope will help with that. Just curious, what is your best time in each of the Brave New World gardens?

-Kaz

With the passenger Eddie I can do GoF for less than 1min
without passenger about 2-2:30 because it has to be a whole different team

The other two are about 1:30 - 2:30 min

druid138
10-02-2018, 06:25 PM
Kaz - regarding the update that you just posted about the passenger Eddie mechanics, will that change come in the future? Or is it off the table completely?

Shaolin85london
10-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Kaz thanks for your decision about the passenger Eddie. Hopefully ll be permanently untouched, that d means so much for us like community and an appreciation to you guys from your community-players and reliable customer ❤️

desprezo
10-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Seems the passager Eddie will ride on!!
Thanks Kaz

zamasu
10-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Now the passenger Eddie only applies the buffs to the allies not the main Eddie...
or primordials were nerfed?

kkkreg5
10-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Seems the passager Eddie will ride on!!
Thanks Kaz

Wonder what prompted that decision...

Askora
10-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Wonder what prompted that decision...

Probably a major code change to fix that they couldn't get finished in time.

kkkreg5
10-02-2018, 07:16 PM

That was my thought. Anyway, a win for the player (even if temporary)!

Amarthir
10-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Now the passenger Eddie only applies the buffs to the allies not the main Eddie...
or primordials were nerfed?

It's always been that way for me, passenger Eddie never gave the main Eddie the talisman buffs, only the teammates.

Kaz_LOTB
10-02-2018, 07:39 PM

This. But more not enough time to test it.

-Kaz

Kaz_LOTB
10-02-2018, 07:42 PM
BTW, the update appears to be available in the U.S. / Canada App Stores if you search for it.

-Kaz

Intimidator
10-02-2018, 07:50 PM
BTW, the update appears to be available in the U.S. / Canada App Stores if you search for it.

-Kaz

Also available over here (the Netherlands)

Daviangers
10-02-2018, 07:57 PM
So excited for new PVE content, the Gauntlet was a damn solid addition to the game and given that and hopefully planet/night city therell still be a lot to do in the game

Also I always love unused characters and talis getting buffs it keeps things fresh, especially with the Gauntlet pulling out all kinds of rusty slackers from the roster lol

The one thing this game desperately needs more than anything else though is and has probably always been bugfixes. I can underastand new things being broken and some stuff being hard to find but when players adress a glitch for months on end theres really no excuse

Askora
10-02-2018, 08:09 PM
This. But more not enough time to test it.

-Kaz

That's never stopped you before! :D

Sorry! I just couldn't resist. Don't take it too serious, only a friendly jab.

Kaz_LOTB
10-02-2018, 09:10 PM
That's never stopped you before! :D

Sorry! I just couldn't resist. Don't take it too serious, only a friendly jab.

Well, we are making a concerted effort to be better in that regard :p

This code base is just a mess though and will still takes some time to fix completely

-Kaz

Askora
10-02-2018, 09:34 PM
Well, we are making a concerted effort to be better in that regard :p

This code base is just a mess though and will still takes some time to fix completely

-Kaz

Good to hear! Hopefully the more the code is straightened out the easier it gets. I'm sure you'd rather focus more on new content and features over chasing bugs.

Cefiar
10-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Not sure if others have been affected or it's only just me, but with this update, it seems I don't get credited for using most of the SoT in the Skull Quests.

Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements.

After completing these 4 Skull Quests today, I'd only used 6 SoT according to the counter in the Daily Achievements tab.

Notes:
1. Since I played all 4 Skull Quests one after the other, I don't know if each contributed a bit, or it was just the last one (which cost 6 SoT) that was credited. It could be I got 1, 1, 2, 2 (instead of 5, 5, 6, 6).
2. I played 1 round of LoL Magus Lvl VII and it covered the Daily SoT Achievement for me.

This is minor for me but I thought I'd mention it, as accounting bugs like this become real problems with events.

Wyphy
10-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Just had a thought on the ride along issue...

When this is changed, does this mean that you can't use a ride along for mission requirements?
As in, there are some missions that require a specific talisman on a specific Eddie for a specific mission (Health on Wicker Eddie in Powerslave madness? don't remember exactly), but your Wicker Eddie is only level 5, so you just stick health on him and let him ride along.

Was this intended to count for mission credit or was it meant to only be the main Eddie?

Makes sense that the extra buffs were not intended, but this I'm not so sure on; can see it either way.
Not as big a deal for using a Trooper as you can just make them the main Eddie.

Seems to me that it was meant to count, and perhaps that's why there's the bug giving the bonus buffs.

HuckFinn150
10-03-2018, 02:26 AM
I found both today and yesterday the daily rewards didn't appear and apply. Not sure if any other rewards failed to show.

mikus666
10-03-2018, 09:09 AM
"Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements."

yes same happened to me.

trooper206
10-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Can anyone else confirm that Immunity (gunner) talismans still give immunity for one round instead of three, as mentioned in the new update?Both the description and in combat are still a one turn effect.

Futile_monkey
10-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Not sure if others have been affected or it's only just me, but with this update, it seems I don't get credited for using most of the SoT in the Skull Quests.

Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements.

After completing these 4 Skull Quests today, I'd only used 6 SoT according to the counter in the Daily Achievements tab.

Notes:
1. Since I played all 4 Skull Quests one after the other, I don't know if each contributed a bit, or it was just the last one (which cost 6 SoT) that was credited. It could be I got 1, 1, 2, 2 (instead of 5, 5, 6, 6).
2. I played 1 round of LoL Magus Lvl VII and it covered the Daily SoT Achievement for me.

This is minor for me but I thought I'd mention it, as accounting bugs like this become real problems with events.

This has been happening to me for weeks for achievements. the Gold achievement was stuck for days, if not weeks, and never registered any gold, the collect soul fragments seems to be messed up, for who knows how long, before the Baroness event I noticed that I was stuck at 9120 and after collecting 1,250 so far i am now only at 9,580. I have been watching the event and with most it is hard to tell if it counting correctly as they are hard to see how many silence, grievous burn, etc are collected, but I have been watching Seal and have seen it applied during the fights and the counter doesn't always change.

I reported the gold and soul fragments a couple weeks ago and they said just make sure I fully close the app and restart if this happens. And if it continues to send photos, which I don't know how you send photos that show it isn't collecting properly. I have force closed the app several times and it doesn't seem to make a difference, I have to reboot my phone and then it works awhile and then seems to stop again. Very annoying and makes it so the collect 10,000 soul fragments goal is more like 20,000+ and the collect 80,000,000 goal is more like 200,000,000 million.

Muzzleloader
10-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Futile, how are you counting your gold collected. Gold collected in the cosmos, LoL and BNW dont count. I believe skull quests and items sold only count for collected gold. There may be acheivements that also count, I know I earned gold from a particular sacrifice event that counted.

Futile_monkey
10-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Futile, how are you counting your gold collected. Gold collected in the cosmos, LoL and BNW dont count. I believe skull quests and items sold only count for collected gold. There may be acheivements that also count, I know I earned gold from a particular sacrifice event that counted.

Interesting, It seems like they would spell that out. :)

Symbiote
10-03-2018, 08:17 PM

and yes, great notes!

Movie goes up in theaters on my birthday, I'm going to go with a bunch of friends to see it. Can't wait! \m/

<offtopic>
I NEED to go offtopic.., sorry guys. xD

But i was there today in the Cinema after YEARS.., and it was the first Movie i watched in 3D, as a 3D Artist in Spé and a biiiig fan of Spiderman (especially Spiderman 3, i loved the black version since i was a child) and Symbiote (i love the english word and really love this kind of alien species from Marvel and in a abstract way it describes a bit a psychological disorder, it's like a symbiosis too between a "healthy" human and his psych. illness, with all of its disadvantages and sometimes advantages other healthy humans don't have) this movie was a fest!
Oah i'm still tripping. ahaha :D
The Movie should start at 4th October in the Cinema i was. But had start at 2nd, and i was today at the 3rd my lovely number. xD

And yeah it was awesome.., and happy birthday to Amarthir (don't know when? yesterday? today? tomorrow?), i wish you a lot of fun in the Movie! And "AmIEvil" you too if you go to cinema.., and everyone who will. :D

For me it was sooo great. :D
</offtopic>

Amarthir
10-03-2018, 08:29 PM
And yeah it was awesome.., and happy birthday to Amarthir (don't know when? yesterday? today? tomorrow?), i wish you a lot of fun in the Movie! And "AmIEvil" you too if you go to cinema.., and everyone who will. :D

For me it was sooo great. :D
</offtopic>

October 5th is my 20th birthday, that's also when the movie goes into theaters in my time. I may make a thread for the movie after I see it for people to talk about it.

desprezo
10-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Can anyone else confirm that Immunity (gunner) talismans still give immunity for one round instead of three, as mentioned in the new update?Both the description and in combat are still a one turn effect.

Three rounds, just added them to my Visions Eddie.

Wyphy
10-04-2018, 01:30 PM

I tested this last night running Powerslave madness and it increased the gold earned achievement.
Can't say whether it counted everything correctly as I just noted the starting amount and checked the total after autorun.

AcesHigh189
10-07-2018, 02:47 AM
Bit of topic with the tuning but Kaz will we get any teasers of Night City as Sparton said all the way back in the June Event teaser thread.

Ace
10-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Not only the Immunity tals are not working for three round, but sometimes they not working at all. Briiliant update.

Ace
10-07-2018, 01:55 PM
And the whole Arena is a ridiculous piece of garbage. I literally haven´t seen anything like that in the gaming world.

RobG-9641
10-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Well, I can say moving forward the BIG pve content everyone has been waiting for will be out before the year ends. That's the most I can say right now. You'll be learning more about it over the next few updates, hopefully.

-Kaz

Being it is October, that leaves November & December before years end. That’ not a “few updates” but 2. So either November or December... Night City will be decorated in Christmas lights...

Kaz_LOTB
10-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Not only the Immunity tals are not working for three round, but sometimes they not working at all.

It would be good to know under which conditions you are noticing the Immunity Talismans are not working. The only bug we've verified is that the text description incorrectly states 1 turn, when it actually gives you 3 turns in battle (as confirmed above) by another poster.

-Kaz

edsel
10-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Being it is October, that leaves November & December before years end. That’ not a “few updates” but 2. So either November or December... Night City will be decorated in Christmas lights...

"The year ends" doesn't say 2018, Roman or Chinese calendar, so this statement may not mean what we want and,hope,it does.

Zugzwang
10-08-2018, 03:10 AM

Or maybe Silent Planet, Holy Planet? All will be calm. All will be bright. We shall see.

Zugzwang
10-08-2018, 03:12 AM
And the whole Arena is a ridiculous piece of garbage. I literally haven´t seen anything like that in the gaming world.

How is it a piece of Garbage? Is it the bugs? Or do you just not enjoy playing it?

thealchemist
10-08-2018, 07:13 AM
I'm getting 2 turns for immunity talismans in the arena which is weird, but maybe to do with the Prisoner's passive? As his passive only works for half the turn anyway.

Might have to try it without the Prisoner, and also see if his passive effects any other talismans duration...

Edit - Without Osiris its 3 turns but with him its 2. So is that intentional or a bug? His passive turning regular immunity (3 turns) into perfect immunity for 2 turns....

EnricoPalazzo
10-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Immunity talismans were increased to 3 turns in the update, please check:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10808-October-2018-Tuning-PRELIMINARY

Ace
10-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Immunity tals still doesn´t work 3 turns sometimes, even when the opponents can´t have Primordials. But why I need to tell you that again????????????????????? You SHOULD know the Arena is still FULL of bugs! What´s wrong with you guys, seriously WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???