PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION - Which SENTINEL Char Evolve !?

Demoonchild
08-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Hello Guys!!

After farming in the dungeons, I have the materials to evolve several chars, and I'm lacking of 5* Sentinels. By now, I just have the Alliance General(Nice char!!), and my list of candidates is:

Allied Bomber Boy
Soulless Demon
Allied Soldier
Newborn Of Light
Pyro Soldier
Dog Of War
Angel Of Strife

Which of this "greenies" should I evolve and why??

Thanks for your comments!

slauki
08-25-2016, 07:20 PM
i love the dog of war he helps me a lot in the dungeons. just put solidier eddies shield on him and he will take all damage without dying.this should also work with the angel of strife, but i did'n try this...
but the move is really powerfull if you use it right, you can become nearly unbeatable, if no one steals your power or debuffs you...

i also like the bomber boy, he seems to be an amazing healer, so i guess it depends on your playing styles and your combo of characters, that you are usually using.

Demoonchild
08-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Thanks Slauki...but, for that task, I found more likely the Angel of Strife, and his special for immunity and invincibility....

slauki
08-25-2016, 07:42 PM
yeah, i thought about that too, but i saw, that the angel took damage, while he was immun and invincible. he couldn'd take damage when you punch him directly, but he took the damage of the other characters, regardless of his invincibility. that's why i'm sceptic, if this would work. maybe that was a bug, but i saw it a lot in the underworld level... but you can try and let me know, i'm curious about that. :-) if it works, i would take the angel...

Demoonchild
08-25-2016, 07:50 PM
I was not aware of that bug... because if it's not fixed, that's a BUG!!! Invincibility is "Invincibility" !!!! :mad:

slauki
08-25-2016, 08:00 PM
well yeah, but the other character is not invincible, so it doesn't have to be an bug. the angel take the damage of the other character... but regardless of that, eddies shied should work anyway, when i think about it :-) it will prevent him from dying so the combination should work

Demoonchild
08-25-2016, 08:12 PM
I am sure that the special was intended that way... The angel taking all the damage, of all the party even and not actually taking it thanks to the Invincibility... We must ask the devs...

slauki
08-25-2016, 08:17 PM
yeah i thought that too, but i was unsure. you can test it in the number of the beast level. when he gets invincible and you hit another character he will take the damage.
i would check it before evolving him :-)

tex-0775
09-11-2016, 09:08 AM
@slauki

Big thanks for the brilliant tip regarding DoW. Had that toon for a while but didn't realize the usefulness. I've had no luck in pulling 5* or really great 4* so i have been working with Soldier Eddie and various other toons and troopers.
(There really should be a "like button" for something like this) \m/

XcarecroW
09-11-2016, 11:14 AM
I have a soulless demon with all overwhelming health talisman and is a freakin beast with more than 50k health, and hits hard. now i am working on a golden son sentinel with 3 paralisis talismans and 3 freeze.

Ddrak
09-11-2016, 12:19 PM
+1 to the soulless demon, she is a beast.

slauki
09-11-2016, 12:32 PM
@slauki

Big thanks for the brilliant tip regarding DoW. Had that toon for a while but didn't realize the usefulness. I've had no luck in pulling 5* or really great 4* so i have been working with Soldier Eddie and various other toons and troopers.
(There really should be a "like button" for something like this) \m/

you're welcome dude, with that move you can beat some dungeons in the final level without very good chracters. glad, that i could help you :-)