PDA

View Full Version : Skill Shard Suggestion

Zugzwang
09-29-2018, 01:23 AM
Create colored skill shards that would allow for the upgrade of the skill of the player’s choice rather than a random skill, but if it is used off color it would still be a random skill upgraded.

Cefiar
09-29-2018, 02:14 AM
Do you mean coloured as in matching the type of the character (ie: Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner, Assassin) and if it matches the character type, then you get to choose the skill to upgrade?

Cos if you mean a colour per skill, the issue is that:
1. The colours already are used for this type distinction, so there'll be confusion.
2. There's up to 7 skills on an Eddie, so you'd need a colour for each, or end up grouping them somehow.

Perhaps instead have skill shards that only upgrade a particular type of skill?

eg:
a. Basic abilities
b. Power abilities
c. Fury abilities

If you've powered up all the basic ones (or it's not applicable) and you use a basic, it then gets randomly attributed to a different skill. If you're powering up an Eddie, then a "random" basic skill that can be powered up (eg: out of past, present, future) gets done.

Zugzwang
09-29-2018, 01:49 PM
I meant a color per class of Eddie/ally. I think either getting to choose the skill to upgrade or having it randomly upgrade 2 skills would be a good idea. The ‘colorless’ (current) skill shards would still upgrade a random skill.

Neebs
09-30-2018, 06:52 AM
I hate to say it but I’ve loved this game for a long long time but this last event and its challenges I believe this game has gone full retard

Fight4life
09-30-2018, 08:01 AM
I hate to say it but I’ve loved this game for a long long time but this last event and its challenges I believe this game has gone full retard

And how is that?

Neebs
10-01-2018, 03:09 AM
And how is that?
New character every ever week. Events start 2 days before they’re playable. Reducing drop rates for key rewards. “Now” insane numbers using skills to get key rewards.

Neebs
10-01-2018, 03:13 AM
Everyone had to bust their balls to get Crusader Eddie two weeks ago. I traded 10 rare souls in for a magus legendary soul and pulled him. No logic to this game or system

Yup
10-01-2018, 03:15 AM
...and some traded in highly powerful characters and TONS of skill shards.. and still don't have Crusader. "full retard" is a complete understatement. It's triple-retarded any more.

But hey.. look forward to angry birds toons that are relatively underpowered and worthless.....

Neebs
10-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Haha Yup I feel ya bud