PDA

View Full Version : Avian Reinvasion - Increased Chance of Eddie the Bird from Evolution Souls in store!

Leviathan
10-01-2018, 12:03 AM
They’re back! Eddie is invading Angry Birds Evolution later this month, and he has returned in his new avian forms to invade Legacy of the Beast once again!

Meet the flockers! Eddie The Bird has migrated back to Legacy of the Beast as four different collectable allies: Pharaoh “The Bird”, Killers “The Bird”, Shaman “The Bird”, and Cyborg “The Bird”. These characters take inspiration from their Legacy of the Beast Eddie counterparts, but are also equipped to fight with their corresponding Eddie to double down on his strengths!

The Angry Birds Evolution-inspired characters are a limited time addition and are only available in the Evolution Soul!

Evolution Souls can be purchased in packs of 1,3 and 10 from the Special’s tab in the Store until October 15th, 5pm PT. The Evolution Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, with a chance of getting one of the four Bird characters noted above.

Yup
10-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Are these the very same characters from the last event? It's kind of difficult to tell based on your post.

Ace
10-01-2018, 09:57 AM
What happened to this game again? Since this event started, the game is freezing at the Powerslave level. Never happened before...

Cefiar
10-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Looks like they're the same souls as last event. Just no fragments to get them, just soul purchases.

Blade
10-01-2018, 10:28 AM
I really don't get it. Is it an official "event"? I can't find it in the October event news within the game (which is still german and hardly understandable due to the strange translation).

Anyway, about the birds: WHY? Nobody is using them. When they were introduced the first time, we had a big event with several challenges to get them as a guaranteed reward PLUS via event souls for those who like gambling. Offering gambling event soul packs in the story should not be allowed to be called an event in my opinion. Bad move guys, sorry!

Ip4
10-01-2018, 10:36 AM
one more garbage event...

scott-5496
10-01-2018, 11:59 AM
It is likely a chance for the new players so no use to most of us lon term folk but maybe useful to the newer fokjs playing.

Wyphy
10-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Nevermind, not worth it.

Askora
10-01-2018, 02:45 PM
A chance for collectors who missed the original event or those who didn't complete it to get the full set. It's not one of the month's events, so has no impact for those who have the set or those who don't care. There are so many things in this game that are legitimate reasons to complain, but this isn't one of them. Get a clue people.

Shaolin85london
10-01-2018, 03:19 PM
A chance for collectors who missed the original event or those who didn't complete it to get the full set. It's not one of the month's events, so has no impact for those who have the set or those who don't care. There are so many things in this game that are legitimate reasons to complain, but this isn't one of them. Get a clue people.

+100 on this! Lately everything devs do has turned on an exscuses to feed personal frustrations. To me this feature is ok, I was only not sure if those birds were the exactly same of last February event, otherwise I d buy few packs to don't miss out my collection. Cheers

Ip4
10-01-2018, 04:01 PM
isn't wierd to add angry birds in iron maiden game?

Muzzleloader
10-01-2018, 04:08 PM
I also agree Askora, Shaolin. There are way to many whiny people, they just need the littlest excuse to complain. If someone doesnt like to purchase something then dont, I haven't spent any real money any game. I know I never will be at the top of the game, but I am fine with that. If someone spends real money for an advantage I am also fine with that.

If there is a legitamemt complaint, please point it out and go with the game. If people complained like this in the real life many would be asked to move on.

Yup
10-01-2018, 04:13 PM
I think it's nice to allow rare character to come back for those who missed them. The fact that they have to be "purchased" is well... how this game has changed in the last 6 months/year.... buy buy buy buy.

I was only asking if these were indeed the same or perhaps a new "beast mode" set a la Beast Eddies. that's all.

Blade
10-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Now it's just about a few birds, but do you want the next Eddie to be available just like that? Let's hope that this is an exception and that money is just urgently needed for Night City, Silent Planet and more BNW worlds.

Yup
10-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Night City, Silent Planet, or other "worlds' are NEVER coming. They are making way too much money with characters... Spartan probably got fired for posting "Characters make money". Because CLEARLY that's all they care about... diluting the soul poole to a point where you CAN'T get any new characters and you have to purchase tens of souls to possibly get them. I'd wager that during events there's a cap on the number of new characters which will drop... that way 10-20 players get the new character, then they stop dropping. This allows others to THNK they actually have a chance to pull something new, but the odds are very, very, very, very, ery slim.

Amarthir
10-01-2018, 10:24 PM
This isn't really an important event, more of it's something for anyone who doesn't have them and wants to try their luck. If they treated it like an actual event that normal people want to participate in, they would have at least stuck it's name on the October list.

It's basically a service to either people who don't have them, or people who want them for sacrifice. Because remember, they give out alot of juice for being 4* characters.

Symbiote
10-02-2018, 12:08 AM
I really don't get it. Is it an official "event"? I can't find it in the October event news within the game (which is still german and hardly understandable due to the strange translation).

Anyway, about the birds: WHY? Nobody is using them. When they were introduced the first time, we had a big event with several challenges to get them as a guaranteed reward PLUS via event souls for those who like gambling. Offering gambling event soul packs in the story should not be allowed to be called an event in my opinion. Bad move guys, sorry!

Yeah, the translation thing is still annoying.., i'm still waiting for a fix.., but.. mmh yeah.. :D

I'm happy that i have them all since the days they invaded. haha

But for the Birds.., i never used them.., but i like them, they are cute in a metal way. ^^ I like how they designed them, it's a cool crossover and i played Angry Birds a lot on Facebook years ago. Back in the Days i had Facebook.
Luckily i deleted my Account. xD

JudasFromHell
10-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Hey guys, so the birds are not worth spending ironite on? I am fairly new to the game, so the birds are new to me.

Another question: are the gemini toons any good?

Blade
10-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Hey guys, so the birds are not worth spending ironite on? I am fairly new to the game, so the birds are new to me.

Another question: are the gemini toons any good?

I neither use the birds, nor the gemini couple. I think the two geminis together can be some fun to play, but in general there are so many characters that are much better and would help you more. I guess you don't have that many skill shards saved up, or? Then better wait for some characters that are worth sharding without regrets. Other opinions?

Blade
10-02-2018, 09:37 AM
isn't wierd to add angry birds in iron maiden game?

here is the story behind:
http://www.rovio.com/news/iron-maiden-mascot-eddie-invades-angry-birds-evolution

DanielRacy
10-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Considering they are useles in combat and worth something just for fun, I think the soul are way overpriced.

JudasFromHell
10-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Thanks Blade. Agreed. Sounds like a waste of ironite. I got loads good troopers and got about 12 skill shards saved up now. But I think I am gonna invest that in another Eddie.

Symbiote
10-02-2018, 07:19 PM
here is the story behind:
http://www.rovio.com/news/iron-maiden-mascot-eddie-invades-angry-birds-evolution

Even this wouldn't be the thing..,
I mean.., Eddie travels through Time and Space.., there are so many different Eddies..,
Couldn't it be, that the Angry Birds travelled through a wormhole or came from another Universe through a portal and while they arrived in this Maiden Universe they got metalized?

I mean it is the same with the Power Puff Girls.., they didn't get that metal but they are grown up..

Or Captain Buzz Light Year from Toy Story.

Possibilities...

blade685
10-08-2018, 05:28 PM
birds are totally useless, i just keep them for the collection, don't use ironit for that toons