PDA

View Full Version : POM Eddie Fury relaunch Ghost Ability on Magus LOL X

kgk56
10-03-2018, 07:52 AM
Well, all is in the title. While auto-farming Magus LOL X, I saw that every POM Fury hits restart the Ghost Ability to 3 turns. Means LOL is unkillable.

It happens to Me only ? Was it intend ? Is it a Bug ?

Really annoying as POM Fury was my magical wall breaker :(

madmanmeyer74
10-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Well, all is in the title. While auto-farming Magus LOL X, I saw that every POM Fury hits restart the Ghost Ability to 3 turns. Means LOL is unkillable.

It happens to Me only ? Was it intend ? Is it a Bug ?

Really annoying as POM Fury was my magical wall breaker :(

Happened to me as well. I have always used POM Eddie since I got him for Magus LOL because his fury always kills the LOL when he turns ghost. Last night, however, my first battle on auto went on forever because POM Eddie's fury didn't remove LOL's ghost buff but instead reset it. Definitely has to be a bug, probably related to the update since one of the tuning issues was Soul Protect. Until they fix this, I suggest carrying characters that have permadeath or perfect corruption to deal when dealing with anyone with Soul Protect.

desprezo
10-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Same here, just tested.

Yup
10-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Same here.

Just spent 5 minutes watching PoM Eddie's fury remove Ghost from LOL M Lord (level X), and it pops right back on for 3 more turns. Happened over and over and over and over. You could see the buffs swap out.... one dropped off, the other popped on immediately, essentially giving 3 more turns every time PoM removed the buff.

Muzzleloader
10-10-2018, 09:32 PM
I used sentinal valkyrie and had no problem with the ghost status for magus LoL. It must be a problem with PoM fury.

Cefiar
10-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Seen this myself. Changed to using DDE for LoL Magus. His Fury doesn't have this issue and does knock out Ghost. It's definitely something to do with PoM's fury. Ghost is beneficial if it's on your team, but you want to remove it if it's on the other team. Wonder if this change was made to avoid killing teammates and has unintended consequences?

Muzzleloader
10-10-2018, 09:51 PM
You can use anyone with block beneficial effects to inhibit the ghost effect to clear Magus LoL.

Cefiar
10-10-2018, 10:03 PM
FWIW: From a different post in the PVP Discussion area (see https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10847-Invincible-Magus-Corrupt-Droid-in-the-Arena&p=83897&viewfull=1#post83897 ), seems NF are aware of this and are working to fix it.

Yup
10-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Okay so it's PoM.. will switch to Doomsday until it's fixed.

I thought it was an issue with Ghost.

Cefiar
10-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Anything that removes golden effects other than PoM should be useful, but if like me you're levelling up characters at the same time, you can't always pick something like that, unless you have Valor talis on one of your toons.

Yup
10-10-2018, 10:54 PM
I never level up anything. Everything I have is 5 star level 100, full skill shards, and I have an ample supply of XP shards should new character be made available :)

Cefiar
10-10-2018, 11:01 PM
I tend to run out of XP (sometimes) though that is getting rarer. Just finally got all my chars to 5*, so evo shards shouldn't be an issue from now on. That said, if I have dupe 4 & 5*'s I tend to level them up for sacrifice, so I try not to waste my XP shards on those and throw them in for grinds like this.

FWIW: Breeg is probably also a good choice, as one of his basic's removes Ghost effects.

Yup
10-11-2018, 07:08 AM
No Breeg here.. one of 2 missing Eds. (stupid drop rates). And I really don't do the "dupe" thing. There's no point to it.. other than the (stupid) Gauntlet.

Intimidator
10-11-2018, 10:02 AM
I’m using FotD and his perfect corruption prevents ghosts, even sometimes while playing on auto.
If it doesn’t then the basic move of Icarus will take care of that. \m/

Zugzwang
10-12-2018, 02:35 AM
I noticed this too and had to turn off autoplay to prevent the POM fury, then switch Eddies. Minor issue if you ask me.