PDA

View Full Version : Icarus Bug

Stormseye
10-04-2018, 05:29 PM
I have been testing this a few times when going against Icarus teams and it seems that when Icarus Revenge/Counters he does not trigger Destiny Talisman on Magus Lillith. He will stack debuffs and deal damage but no Destiny is triggered. Anyone else confirm?

The Educated fool
10-04-2018, 05:32 PM
I have been testing this a few times when going against Icarus teams and it seems that when Icarus Revenge/Counters he does not trigger Destiny Talisman on Magus Lillith. He will stack debuffs and deal damage but no Destiny is triggered. Anyone else confirm?

I can 100% confirm this is happening (happened to me twice this very morning, s'matter of fact). I didn't know it was a bug though. Just figured it was another charming aspect of the current meta. :cool:

Ip4
10-04-2018, 05:37 PM
there is also many bugs in arena with perfect immunity it's removing but it's still obove characters...

Stormseye
10-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Whenever Osiris or Sekemet or any other ally/eddie counters/revenges it will active Destiny but not so with Icarus. The only thing I could see is the process of abilities for Icarus in that

1)Deal magic Damage to all enemies

2) Inflict 2 Magic Burns for 2 Turns

3) Steal One Beneficial effect including Golden Buffs for each Magic Burn

So Icarus deals damage , activates Destiny, inflicts burns and then steals two benefits because of the burns. Thus Destiny is activated and then any buffs it generates are removed due to the 2 burns. Seems a bit too OP since all other characters that remove buffs like PoM and DDE deal damage first then remove the buffs so if the opponent had Perfect Immortality and you deal enough damage to kill the opponent he will still revive before the buff is removed. It would be much more in line if he inflicted the burns after removing buffs from any burns that were already on the ally/eddie. No other characters can inflict a status effect and then immediately benefit from that effect within the same single action. Echo abilities from DDE, SSE or CPD can be activated the same round they are applied but that is not a negative status effects and it still requires a second action. If this Is not a bug then it needs to changed.

Kaz_LOTB
10-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Whenever Osiris or Sekemet or any other ally/eddie counters/revenges it will active Destiny but not so with Icarus. The only thing I could see is the process of abilities for Icarus in that

1)Deal magic Damage to all enemies

2) Inflict 2 Magic Burns for 2 Turns

3) Steal One Beneficial effect including Golden Buffs for each Magic Burn

So Icarus deals damage , activates Destiny, inflicts burns and then steals two benefits because of the burns. Thus Destiny is activated and then any buffs it generates are removed due to the 2 burns. Seems a bit too OP since all other characters that remove buffs like PoM and DDE deal damage first then remove the buffs so if the opponent had Perfect Immortality and you deal enough damage to kill the opponent he will still revive before the buff is removed. It would be much more in line if he inflicted the burns after removing buffs from any burns that were already on the ally/eddie. No other characters can inflict a status effect and then immediately benefit from that effect within the same single action. Echo abilities from DDE, SSE or CPD can be activated the same round they are applied but that is not a negative status effects and it still requires a second action. If this Is not a bug then it needs to changed.

That definitely looks like a bug. I've passed the details on to our QA department.

Thanks!

-Kaz

scott-5496
10-05-2018, 09:44 AM
It is defo happening - seen it a few times myself.